• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:08
CEST 15:08
KST 22:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6805 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 32 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 20:06 GMT
#2752
Jat going for the win here makes no sense since he wins in final 3 anyway. SO ill make it easy for you and put your suspicions at ez. I will lynch tumble for you if you really want to. Just dont blame me if we lose to rels =[
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 20:08 GMT
#2754
i just gave you my vote lemme know afk
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 20:11 GMT
#2756
Some positives for me sheeping jats vote today. He would be confirmed town for tomorrow so we have a confirmed town no matter who mafia kills. Maybe I would like to think he would stop being paranoid relax and enjoy the easy win scum has given us
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 20:12 GMT
#2757
and jat if you cant handle the pressure of being the lylo decider you can always give it back. you just cant complain when I afk vote onegu
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 20:14 GMT
#2759
On April 26 2016 05:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:05 sicklucker wrote:
no i still think you can be mafia. but its like 80/20 tumble? Id prefer time to think about it

You had a lot of time already. Were in goddamn LYLO.


I was tired after being up 13 hours and was convinced onegu is mafia. Thats all I had to do for today. Also game of thrones was on!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 20:14 GMT
#2760
On April 26 2016 05:13 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:11 sicklucker wrote:
Some positives for me sheeping jats vote today. He would be confirmed town for tomorrow so we have a confirmed town no matter who mafia kills. Maybe I would like to think he would stop being paranoid relax and enjoy the easy win scum has given us

Why would I do that? If you lynch tumble with us now and he flips mafia that does not make you town.


I never said it did
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 20:16 GMT
#2761
I just like the idea of doing it to shift blame post game to you if we lose. and strategicly I let you win today if your mafia which you would do tomorrow anyway. That way tomorrow we have two confirmed towns and its a bit easier
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 20:17 GMT
#2763
so am I but that didnt stop you. people get paranoid I would love to be 100% sure
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 20:20 GMT
#2764
Sign just tell me who to vote today im obviously tilting you into game throwing. Tomorrow ill be more awake and not drinking. if you say nothing ill vote onegu. Like im very happy where town is right and taking it very chill and your reading that scummy for some reason
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 20:22 GMT
#2766
I said I think we hit mafia today like 90%+ of the time. why cant i relax? its just another day of mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 20:23 GMT
#2767
also still posting + more insight then onegu and tumble in lylo without any effort...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 20:29 GMT
#2769
Like we have two kills and they both have to be right. Im also killing onegu. If he lives today im killing him tormorow SO I want him dead first. I could acualy see myself voting rels over tumble. Unlucky but its possible thats my mindset and thats why i want it to be 6pm alread
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 20:33 GMT
#2772
On April 26 2016 05:30 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:29 sicklucker wrote:
Like we have two kills and they both have to be right. Im also killing onegu. If he lives today im killing him tormorow SO I want him dead first. I could acualy see myself voting rels over tumble. Unlucky but its possible thats my mindset and thats why i want it to be 6pm alread

For what reason ?


huh?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 20:41 GMT
#2782
On April 26 2016 05:37 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:33 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:29 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:02 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:57 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:04 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
Who the fuck knows. Maybe you guys thought she was the medic. I am sure you understand that I can't clear you for that.

Why, did she soft medic ?

Not that I saw but I don't know what mafia thought. SL seems to have thought she was medic.

SL why did you think that ?
JAT so if you yourself didn't think that, I don't understand why you think I could have been thinking that.

Because you are not me and you had buddies if you are mafia.

Well if you believe that couild be the case you need to look for proof because I reread the whole game until N2 a few hours ago and I can't think of anything like that

How am I supposed to look for proof of something that would have only been posted in the mafia qt anyways? srsly?

Because I try to prove I'm town using the rsoul kill and you say "well scum could have been thinking she's medic". So if you can't find any reason that 'sculm could have been thinking she's medic", your argument doesn't work.

It's exactly the other way round. You can't use rsoultins death to proof your innocence for exactly this reason. If you were mafia and thought she is medic or a buddy of yours did you wouldn't post it in the thread but in your qt.

But I don't think there are any reason to think she could have been doc.


no i thought she was doc and already explained why. the fact she never waverred on super after his claim like jat or obi did points to her being medic. i felt I also had that gonig for me so it was why i put some effort into taking a bullet
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 20:46 GMT
#2785
i just thought of something. obis not even going to be here he made a point of it. so theres no way you can change the vote to tumble even if you wanted to jat without me
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 21:05 GMT
#2795
On April 26 2016 05:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:46 sicklucker wrote:
i just thought of something. obis not even going to be here he made a point of it. so theres no way you can change the vote to tumble even if you wanted to jat without me

That's why I asked if he is still around at all.


he said yesterday he wont be here past 4pm its 5pm now
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 21:05 GMT
#2796
On April 26 2016 05:54 Rels wrote:
SLLLLLLL please answer me


im not even sure what your asking me. you quoted a random quote that could have been from anytime this game. I have changed my stance alot
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 21:06 GMT
#2798
Rels can be with tumble too.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 21:08 GMT
#2801
On April 26 2016 05:48 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:41 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:41 sicklucker wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:37 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:33 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:29 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:02 Rels wrote:
[quote]
SL why did you think that ?
JAT so if you yourself didn't think that, I don't understand why you think I could have been thinking that.

Because you are not me and you had buddies if you are mafia.

Well if you believe that couild be the case you need to look for proof because I reread the whole game until N2 a few hours ago and I can't think of anything like that

How am I supposed to look for proof of something that would have only been posted in the mafia qt anyways? srsly?

Because I try to prove I'm town using the rsoul kill and you say "well scum could have been thinking she's medic". So if you can't find any reason that 'sculm could have been thinking she's medic", your argument doesn't work.

It's exactly the other way round. You can't use rsoultins death to proof your innocence for exactly this reason. If you were mafia and thought she is medic or a buddy of yours did you wouldn't post it in the thread but in your qt.

But I don't think there are any reason to think she could have been doc.


no i thought she was doc and already explained why. the fact she never waverred on super after his claim like jat or obi did points to her being medic. i felt I also had that gonig for me so it was why i put some effort into taking a bullet

OK. Why did you just say "I'm OK voting Rels over Tumble" ?



because I was ok with it at that time? did you even read the thread to see how suspect of you i was and still sort of am?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 21:08 GMT
#2802
On April 26 2016 06:07 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:29 sicklucker wrote:
Like we have two kills and they both have to be right. Im also killing onegu. If he lives today im killing him tormorow SO I want him dead first. I could acualy see myself voting rels over tumble. Unlucky but its possible thats my mindset and thats why i want it to be 6pm alread

LOL you posted this 37 minutes ago bro


no i didnt lol
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 978
RotterdaM474
TKL 199
SteadfastSC178
Rex112
CosmosSc2 23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 474
ByuN 288
TKL 199
SteadfastSC 178
Rex 112
Codebar 30
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37586
Shuttle 2307
Jaedong 987
Horang2 843
Bisu 614
Soulkey 536
Mini 366
Stork 366
EffOrt 306
BeSt 254
[ Show more ]
Larva 253
actioN 227
Soma 220
Snow 172
ZerO 166
Last 152
Rush 150
firebathero 143
Mong 137
Zeus 99
Free 92
910 77
Hyun 71
Mind 69
Sharp 66
sorry 60
hero 49
PianO 49
Pusan 44
Yoon 40
Shinee 40
Shine 30
JYJ 28
Bale 27
Sexy 24
ToSsGirL 21
Aegong 18
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 15
Sacsri 14
scan(afreeca) 12
Terrorterran 10
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Rock 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3901
Dendi1134
canceldota69
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1191
edward180
fl0m57
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes499
Lowko303
Other Games
gofns72043
singsing2312
B2W.Neo320
hiko290
DeMusliM216
Pyrionflax179
Livibee158
Liquid`VortiX61
QueenE54
Trikslyr37
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1596
Other Games
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH122
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV448
League of Legends
• Nemesis1540
• Jankos1349
• TFBlade361
Other Games
• Shiphtur623
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 52m
The PondCast
20h 52m
INu's Battles
21h 52m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.