• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:45
CEST 19:45
KST 02:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7775 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 32 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:17 GMT
#2383
like jat this is why rels is not town. Hes asking me dumb qeustions making me look bad and not the fucking people up for lynch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:19 GMT
#2385
On April 25 2016 06:17 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:14 sicklucker wrote:
shut up rels your the scum here. your the one whos answering qeustions this shits not gonna fly

You can go fuck yourself until you have answered me. Your non committal stance towards tumble is pretty suspicious


scum killed by sicklucker 1. scum killed by rels -1. ? why do you have the balls to question me as if im a suspect here
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:21 GMT
#2388
On April 25 2016 06:18 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:17 sicklucker wrote:
like jat this is why rels is not town. Hes asking me dumb qeustions making me look bad and not the fucking people up for lynch

Maybe. The thing is unless Tumble and Onegu are the mafia team it is scums win condition to mislynch the one of them who isn't.


but in most of those worlds onegu is still mafia. we have tomorrow for that shit
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:22 GMT
#2391
On April 25 2016 06:20 Rels wrote:
Like you asked me a question:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 00:15 sicklucker wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:58 Rels wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:37 sicklucker wrote:
your the vote analyst guy. do you not find your day 1 vote damning? because I do

Not really, especially since I only voted tumble after he slipped about a post that didn't exist. If I was superbia s partner I would have been forced to vote him or be super suspicious not voting him since he was one of my main scumread and in that situation I couldn't plan for tumble to make a mistake like that.
And if you're going the vote route, how do you find tumble not voting superbia to survive ?


how do you find superbia fake claiming with tumble as second wagon?

I answered it:

Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 00:33 Rels wrote:
On April 24 2016 00:15 sicklucker wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:58 Rels wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:37 sicklucker wrote:
your the vote analyst guy. do you not find your day 1 vote damning? because I do

Not really, especially since I only voted tumble after he slipped about a post that didn't exist. If I was superbia s partner I would have been forced to vote him or be super suspicious not voting him since he was one of my main scumread and in that situation I couldn't plan for tumble to make a mistake like that.
And if you're going the vote route, how do you find tumble not voting superbia to survive ?


how do you find superbia fake claiming with tumble as second wagon?

GB was the second wagon when superbia fakeclaimed. Let me find the post, might take me a long time on phone :p

Why are you not interested in what I had to say if you asked me directly this ?


I planned to go read it so im ignoring it.. happy?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:24 GMT
#2393
Like I respected gumdrops read that super cant be mafia with tumble because his logic made alot of sense to me. But I dont really feel like fighting over if its true or not with you right now as im about to go read it...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:26 GMT
#2395
but do you guys wanna know a good reason why onegus mafia to me right now? because only one person seems willing to join his wagon right now. If theres two mafia I expect 3 votes on onegu.

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:27 GMT
#2397
On April 25 2016 06:24 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:22 sicklucker wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:20 Rels wrote:
Like you asked me a question:
On April 24 2016 00:15 sicklucker wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:58 Rels wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:37 sicklucker wrote:
your the vote analyst guy. do you not find your day 1 vote damning? because I do

Not really, especially since I only voted tumble after he slipped about a post that didn't exist. If I was superbia s partner I would have been forced to vote him or bewhaer suspicious not voting him since he was one of my main scumread and in that situation I couldn't plan for tumble to make a mistake like that.
And if you're going the vote route, how do you find tumble not voting superbia to survive ?


how do you find superbia fake claiming with tumble as second wagon?

I answered it:

On April 24 2016 00:33 Rels wrote:
On April 24 2016 00:15 sicklucker wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:58 Rels wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:37 sicklucker wrote:
your the vote analyst guy. do you not find your day 1 vote damning? because I do

Not really, especially since I only voted tumble after he slipped about a post that didn't exist. If I was superbia s partner I would have been forced to vote him or be super suspicious not voting him since he was one of my main scumread and in that situation I couldn't plan for tumble to make a mistake like that.
And if you're going the vote route, how do you find tumble not voting superbia to survive ?


how do you find superbia fake claiming with tumble as second wagon?

GB was the second wagon when superbia fakeclaimed. Let me find the post, might take me a long time on phone :p

Why are you not interested in what I had to say if you asked me directly this ?


I planned to go read it so im ignoring it.. happy?

So now that you've read it (see my filter, the next post after the one quoted here for the "GB was the second wagon" thing), what do you think about tit ? Do you still think "superbia claiming with tumble as second wagon" is still true ?


im not trusting you over a confirmed town man... So no im not talking about it right now. but even if tumble was a close third wagon its still a pretty bad thing for super to do
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:29 GMT
#2400
rels but since your here right now and im distrated as fuck ill read later so lets talk about something else. What alignment do you think onegu is because I dont acualy know your reads in this game...

Who do you want to vote today? who is the mafia team?

how town is jat from 0-100%? I asked this question yesterday
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:31 GMT
#2403
On April 25 2016 06:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:26 sicklucker wrote:
but do you guys wanna know a good reason why onegus mafia to me right now? because only one person seems willing to join his wagon right now. If theres two mafia I expect 3 votes on onegu.


Not true.

Your vote is on him. Tumble voted him. Obi and I both said he would be our lynch for now.

So in essence the only person who could possibly be unwilling to join Onegus wagon besides Onegu is Rels.


ya which is who I think his partner is hum. but no ones actually voted people are keeping their options open. obi is town so he does not count in this. 3 of the people who could be mafia have not voted
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:33 GMT
#2405
Jat obi just came out and said he suspects me of thinking im mafia. is it just a coincidence rels starts attacking me? obi + 2 mafia votes is three votes on me. Really only one or two towns need to vote wrong for maiai to lose
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:35 GMT
#2407
On April 25 2016 06:32 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:31 sicklucker wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:30 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:26 sicklucker wrote:
but do you guys wanna know a good reason why onegus mafia to me right now? because only one person seems willing to join his wagon right now. If theres two mafia I expect 3 votes on onegu.


Not true.

Your vote is on him. Tumble voted him. Obi and I both said he would be our lynch for now.

So in essence the only person who could possibly be unwilling to join Onegus wagon besides Onegu is Rels.


ya which is who I think his partner is hum. but no ones actually voted people are keeping their options open. obi is town so he does not count in this. 3 of the people who could be mafia have not voted

The day isn't even half over. So far I read 1 of the 4 peoples filter. Why the fuck would I vote right now?


well you had 36 hours at least to think about it since shape flipped town. I voted. I could change my vote. Its not like you vote and you have to stay on your vote? that sounds like an excuse
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:36 GMT
#2408
On April 25 2016 06:34 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:33 sicklucker wrote:
Jat obi just came out and said he suspects me of thinking im mafia. is it just a coincidence rels starts attacking me? obi + 2 mafia votes is three votes on me. Really only one or two towns need to vote wrong for maiai to lose

Obi is far more likely to vote Onegu than you. And I am pretty sure I can convince him to change his mind if necessary. So since I am town you are lucky.


yes cool. but do you see why a mafia rels might jump at that? theres two mafia in this game not one
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:39 GMT
#2412
Like you two are just confirmed towns to each other for no reason. Wouldnt shock me if your a team which I have been angling at a bit. But theres no way in hell I would ever get you both lynched anyway. So im pretty much riding or dying with you here jat. But you gotta be thinknig past todays lynch even if you die your decision will have weight
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:41 GMT
#2415
On April 25 2016 06:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:35 sicklucker wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:31 sicklucker wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:30 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 06:26 sicklucker wrote:
but do you guys wanna know a good reason why onegus mafia to me right now? because only one person seems willing to join his wagon right now. If theres two mafia I expect 3 votes on onegu.


Not true.

Your vote is on him. Tumble voted him. Obi and I both said he would be our lynch for now.

So in essence the only person who could possibly be unwilling to join Onegus wagon besides Onegu is Rels.


ya which is who I think his partner is hum. but no ones actually voted people are keeping their options open. obi is town so he does not count in this. 3 of the people who could be mafia have not voted

The day isn't even half over. So far I read 1 of the 4 peoples filter. Why the fuck would I vote right now?


well you had 36 hours at least to think about it since shape flipped town. I voted. I could change my vote. Its not like you vote and you have to stay on your vote? that sounds like an excuse

You defeated your own argument. Indeed you can change your vote at any point in time so why is it any better to vote right now? The answer is: it doesn't matter at all.


I see what your saying but its like saying why do we lynch someone on day 1? you have to do things to get reads
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:44 GMT
#2418
On April 25 2016 06:36 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 06:29 sicklucker wrote:
rels but since your here right now and im distrated as fuck ill read later so lets talk about something else. What alignment do you think onegu is because I dont acualy know your reads in this game...

Who do you want to vote today? who is the mafia team?

how town is jat from 0-100%? I asked this question yesterday

Onegu / tumble is my mafia team. As I said I will reread the game tomorrow since I had no time since eod3. You will have definitive reads then.
Jat is pretty townie. If he's scum he faked a good interaction with superbia d1 we are almost sure to lose. I have a hard time thinking about that possibility cause that would mean i would have to fight very hard to get him lynched and I don't think I would succeed :X


so why not just vote tumble?

From your perspective jat and obi are never getting lynched. So theres me onegu and tumble. If im mafia im obviously with tumble for ignoring him all game and trying to kill onegu.

So your vote today should be so fucking easy go make it. I dont know why your stalling its suspect
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:47 GMT
#2419
I just dont understand why rels does not just snap tumble... hes mafia in every world from his perspective. So if hes town i expect him to vote tumble early and push him...

But hes really just not doing that here. like at all. Its what every town should do with his reads

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 21:52 GMT
#2421
YOU HAVE ALOT OF TIME to waste on me. so hard to vote?

you want tumble gone in all worlds no exucse not to vote him and push. because the person who gets voted first is most often the guy people kill

but instead you waste all your precious time talking about me.... and if im mafia im always with tumbleweed so its a complete waste of time for someone who has no time...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 22:15 GMT
#2423
im literally only with tumbleweed and thats not somethnig I would let happen as mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 22:45 GMT
#2432
On April 25 2016 07:39 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 07:15 sicklucker wrote:
im literally only with tumbleweed and thats not somethnig I would let happen as mafia

You could also easily be with onegu.


well if you could only kill one of my partners (you can only onegu or tumble are up for lynch today basicly) any reasonable person would gamble its tumble. but i know your just arguing just to argue
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 24 2016 22:46 GMT
#2433
On April 25 2016 07:41 Rels wrote:
JAT am I right dismissing SL stupidness / stuborness as NAI ?


stop looking for outs make up your own mind
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM764
TKL 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 764
ByuN 300
mouzHeroMarine 245
TKL 244
UpATreeSC 73
BRAT_OK 35
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19628
Calm 2997
Shuttle 1053
Horang2 443
Dewaltoss 126
Rush 105
Zeus 57
Free 42
sorry 32
Killer 25
[ Show more ]
Trap 24
ToSsGirL 19
scan(afreeca) 19
PianO 17
Bale 16
Aegong 15
Rock 13
Hm[arnc] 12
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi1401
League of Legends
KnowMe52
Counter-Strike
fl0m5042
pashabiceps749
Fnx 636
x6flipin274
edward17
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King57
Other Games
singsing2007
Grubby1505
Liquid`RaSZi1468
Beastyqt706
C9.Mang0279
crisheroes266
B2W.Neo216
420jenkins174
IndyStarCraft 166
dupreeh160
QueenE104
Trikslyr95
JuggernautJason11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH276
• EnkiAlexander 22
• Hinosc 12
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3352
• WagamamaTV498
League of Legends
• Nemesis3456
• TFBlade653
Other Games
• Shiphtur670
• imaqtpie514
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 15m
INu's Battles
17h 15m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 15m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.