• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:47
CEST 06:47
KST 13:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8086 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 151

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 178 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2016 22:40 GMT
#3001
On April 27 2016 07:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2016 07:34 sicklucker wrote:
On April 27 2016 07:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 27 2016 07:22 sicklucker wrote:
also tumbles chance to win goes wa up in a final 3 over a final 4... only one person needs to vote wrong over two

This is true for all of you. Not only tumble.


ya but the chance of two people voting for tumble considering how me and rels feel about this game is consideribly lower.

4 players favors me and rels as scum

3 players favors tumble

4 player doesn't favor anyone.


TUMBLE WOULD NEED TWO TOWNS TO VOTE ONE OF ME OR RELS . before two vote aainst him

thats literally never happening wtf jat?

Like his only chance of winning is getting a single person to vote rels or me. TWO PEOPLE ARE NEVER VOTING ME OR RELS IN THIS GAME. IT WAS NEVER HAPPENING
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2016 22:42 GMT
#3002
I dont think jats scum he brought up the no lynch before I even thought about it. no way you make that nk thats just hurry this along now
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 26 2016 22:44 GMT
#3003
On April 27 2016 07:42 sicklucker wrote:
I dont think jats scum he brought up the no lynch before I even thought about it. no way you make that nk thats just hurry this along now

Yeah, because you needed that to figure out my alignment, huh? Seriously.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 26 2016 22:44 GMT
#3004
On April 27 2016 07:42 sicklucker wrote:
I dont think jats scum he brought up the no lynch before I even thought about it. no way you make that nk thats just hurry this along now

I won't make that decision in the tired state I'm in p: see you tomorrow
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 26 2016 22:46 GMT
#3005
On April 27 2016 07:44 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2016 07:42 sicklucker wrote:
I dont think jats scum he brought up the no lynch before I even thought about it. no way you make that nk thats just hurry this along now

Yeah, because you needed that to figure out my alignment, huh? Seriously.

No he's talking to me 'cause I said "no drawback to no-lynch". The drawback to lynching today is less time + we lose to scum!you but given that you are pushing for a no-lynch you are very, very unlikely to be scum based on that alone, let alone the rest.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 26 2016 22:47 GMT
#3006
On April 27 2016 07:46 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2016 07:44 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 27 2016 07:42 sicklucker wrote:
I dont think jats scum he brought up the no lynch before I even thought about it. no way you make that nk thats just hurry this along now

Yeah, because you needed that to figure out my alignment, huh? Seriously.

No he's talking to me 'cause I said "no drawback to no-lynch". The drawback to lynching today is less time + we lose to scum!you but given that you are pushing for a no-lynch you are very, very unlikely to be scum based on that alone, let alone the rest.

True, but my post still applies.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2016 23:08 GMT
#3007
On April 27 2016 07:44 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2016 07:42 sicklucker wrote:
I dont think jats scum he brought up the no lynch before I even thought about it. no way you make that nk thats just hurry this along now

Yeah, because you needed that to figure out my alignment, huh? Seriously.


thats my line.... you have questioned my alignment way more then I have yours
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 26 2016 23:13 GMT
#3008
On April 27 2016 08:08 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2016 07:44 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 27 2016 07:42 sicklucker wrote:
I dont think jats scum he brought up the no lynch before I even thought about it. no way you make that nk thats just hurry this along now

Yeah, because you needed that to figure out my alignment, huh? Seriously.


thats my line.... you have questioned my alignment way more then I have yours

Why would that be? Oh I KNOW. Because I have been way townier than you.
You want proof? The reads of every townie that died.

But this is a really pointless discussion. We will nolynch today 100 % SL. No matter what you say. And I don't think I will do much at all for the rest of this cycle.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2016 23:29 GMT
#3009
no you havent . obs qt hold a poll plz
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2016 23:30 GMT
#3010
w/e ima stay on tumble ill at least get nked over you
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2016 23:32 GMT
#3011
and most dead towns didnt have you above me. it was probably 50/50

restoulin and gumdrop had me as top town. Did anyone else really matter? obi was suspect but only after I started trolling
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 26 2016 23:33 GMT
#3012
On April 27 2016 08:30 sicklucker wrote:
w/e ima stay on tumble ill at least get nked over you

Do you disagree that no lynching here is the clearly correct mechanical play?

If you get nked over me - fine. If mafia wants to be this stupid noone is stopping him.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2016 23:34 GMT
#3013
fuck im so bored so ill argue but i was rstoulin and gumdrops TOP . TOP LIKE ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE town read. so like ya all those dead town thought you were so much more townie eh
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 26 2016 23:34 GMT
#3014
On April 27 2016 08:32 sicklucker wrote:
and most dead towns didnt have you above me. it was probably 50/50

restoulin and gumdrop had me as top town. Did anyone else really matter? obi was suspect but only after I started trolling

I was Palmars top townread.
I was rsoultins top townread.
I was Obis top townread.
I don't know if gumshoe ever ordered his mafiareads but he said I can never be mafia. Doubt he said that about you.


But like I said. This is pointless.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2016 23:38 GMT
#3015
ya thats why i said 50/50 we had about the same amount of town reads...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 26 2016 23:41 GMT
#3016
On April 27 2016 08:38 sicklucker wrote:
ya thats why i said 50/50 we had about the same amount of town reads...

If you say so :p
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2016 23:49 GMT
#3017
we literally just listed the same amount of towns...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2016 23:50 GMT
#3018
and yes gumdrop had me way above you. I think rsoulin did too but not worth my time to check
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 26 2016 23:50 GMT
#3019
On April 27 2016 08:49 sicklucker wrote:
we literally just listed the same amount of towns...

lol

Your math skills are amazing.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 26 2016 23:51 GMT
#3020
On April 27 2016 08:50 sicklucker wrote:
and yes gumdrop had me way above you. I think rsoulin did too but not worth my time to check

You should check since this is wrong :p
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 257
NeuroSwarm 193
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21118
Dewaltoss 140
Bale 48
Noble 7
Icarus 5
League of Legends
JimRising 823
Other Games
summit1g14386
Sick1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1326
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 19
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2116
League of Legends
• Lourlo1093
• Rush679
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 13m
Replay Cast
18h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.