• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:58
CEST 15:58
KST 22:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7948 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 178 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 15 2016 19:26 GMT
#281
Lynch rsoultin
Computer says mafia
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 15 2016 19:54 GMT
#282
On April 16 2016 04:26 Palmar wrote:
Lynch rsoultin


Hey, Palmar...seriously, dude...I mean if you're mafia and I'm just a chump you can go ahead and ignore this but otherwise I'd really appreciate knowing what's so apparently awful about how I'm playing that all you can do is say lynch rsoultin. Like...I mean, yeah, I'm having trouble finding who I want to lynch that's probably pretty obvious, but considering the only person you can be bothered to talk about is town you're doing no better. If it's a me just being a shitter I'd like to know that though. I really don't think I'm actually playing that bad given the circumstances :/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 15 2016 19:57 GMT
#283
On April 16 2016 04:26 Palmar wrote:
Lynch rsoultin



This

She forgot me in her list post. Means she is scum 100000000%

Also people saying they can meta read me are scum. Gumshoe. Rels, Rsoultin.

THere is your team. Thank you well played onegu.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 15 2016 19:57 GMT
#284
Oh I got into overwatch beta weekend so yeah overwatch...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 15 2016 19:58 GMT
#285
I forgot how awesome I am at this game. Fuck am I good.

Also did anyone else read that sicklucker is going to "tap" his grandma?
Try TL Mafia!!!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 15 2016 20:01 GMT
#286
On April 16 2016 04:57 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 04:26 Palmar wrote:
Lynch rsoultin



This

She forgot me in her list post. Means she is scum 100000000%

Also people saying they can meta read me are scum. Gumshoe. Rels, Rsoultin.

THere is your team. Thank you well played onegu.


done it before? but sure i like how all your scumreads are my townreads @.@
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
April 15 2016 20:04 GMT
#287
Totally forgot that Day 1 we have to lynch. OK - understood this was a misunderstanding on my part.

Other than that I understand how this game works. Thanks for clarifying!

And yes I am a ex-BW / Melee player
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 15 2016 20:06 GMT
#288
On April 16 2016 05:04 Fazers wrote:
Totally forgot that Day 1 we have to lynch. OK - understood this was a misunderstanding on my part.

Other than that I understand how this game works. Thanks for clarifying!

And yes I am a ex-BW / Melee player


that's great? but now this would be the part where you try to find who you want to lynch

(wouldn't mind chatting about BW but the most i know about it is what i've gleaned from watching art play, so guess we'll just have to mafia lol >>)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
JustAnotherScummer
Profile Joined March 2016
165 Posts
April 15 2016 20:13 GMT
#289
I am slowly regretting ever fathoming this name. It appears that I have Problems trying to log in with this.
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
April 15 2016 20:15 GMT
#290
@Rsoultin: When I can make the decision, I'll certainly post in this thread with my reasoning but otherwise I'd just be pointing fingers for no necessary reason. :p
JustAnotherScummer
Profile Joined March 2016
165 Posts
April 15 2016 20:15 GMT
#291
On April 16 2016 03:22 Fazers wrote:
Day 1 usually seems where users point fingers at one another, and for what reason?

I think we should wait for a Day 1 post before coming to a conclusion..it's kind of hard to tell who is mafia or not at this point. Just my two cents..

I don't know Sir Fazer...Usually this is taken care of day -1, yet, do to utter shut down of our secret tunnels. The game was delay by a start.

What kind of opinions have you fathom from reading the thread Mr. Fazers?
JustAnotherScummer
Profile Joined March 2016
165 Posts
April 15 2016 20:17 GMT
#292
I'm still waiting for those explanations Sir Palmar...
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 15 2016 20:18 GMT
#293
On April 16 2016 04:54 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 04:26 Palmar wrote:
Lynch rsoultin


Hey, Palmar...seriously, dude...I mean if you're mafia and I'm just a chump you can go ahead and ignore this but otherwise I'd really appreciate knowing what's so apparently awful about how I'm playing that all you can do is say lynch rsoultin. Like...I mean, yeah, I'm having trouble finding who I want to lynch that's probably pretty obvious, but considering the only person you can be bothered to talk about is town you're doing no better. If it's a me just being a shitter I'd like to know that though. I really don't think I'm actually playing that bad given the circumstances :/

what happened to spanish????

checkmate scum.

Computer says mafia
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 15 2016 20:22 GMT
#294
On April 16 2016 05:18 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 04:54 rsoultin wrote:
On April 16 2016 04:26 Palmar wrote:
Lynch rsoultin


Hey, Palmar...seriously, dude...I mean if you're mafia and I'm just a chump you can go ahead and ignore this but otherwise I'd really appreciate knowing what's so apparently awful about how I'm playing that all you can do is say lynch rsoultin. Like...I mean, yeah, I'm having trouble finding who I want to lynch that's probably pretty obvious, but considering the only person you can be bothered to talk about is town you're doing no better. If it's a me just being a shitter I'd like to know that though. I really don't think I'm actually playing that bad given the circumstances :/

what happened to spanish????

checkmate scum.



okay i guess i'll just ignore you until/unless i come to think you're scum. thanks for playing
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 15 2016 20:46 GMT
#295
I'm busy as hell, can't play today. Will try to catch up after midnight or tonorrow
I'm adorable.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 15 2016 21:06 GMT
#296
Vote Count


Rsoultin: (1) Onegu

Not voting: Everyone else




until deadline. Remember to vote in the VOTING THREAD
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 15 2016 21:32 GMT
#297
On April 16 2016 01:37 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Mr. Gumshoe,
I went to the database, to find the game you were talking about (with the player kuru) yet your last game doesn't have him.

Which humble game were you talking about?


Storm mafia, Kuru is Kurumi

People should slow the hell down, I am astonished with the role talking and people manage to create another page of it.
I see nothing wrong with Superbia's early vote on gumshoe.
When did sicklucker say anything about gumshoe? He has vote on him and no posts to back it up.


this is the post he made shortly after coming after me.

This is what I said in response basically.


just voted for Kurumi, but yeah my primary problem is she is pursuing two reads that are fairly opposed without a hint of reservation regarding that conflict.

From a townie perspective those two reads would clash and be worthy of note in provided logic, but it hasnt even occured to Kurumi insofar. What seems more likely is she just doesnt want to draw atention to the Janus nature of her current logic, a setup that favours an outcome for scum wherein I and lick are both town.
it feels like an opinion born of machinations rather then genuine perspective. Poisened at it's root with contradiction.


The other game I mentioned is vanilla mini mafia, a game that is quite relevant as I was pretty townie there too and Gb would not stop pushing me(he was town too) until I had to swear on my and my parents lives to convince him -_- hopefully I dont have to go that far again for him (seriously Gb, one of these games your going to get me and everyone I love killed.)

Gumshoe, why did you post that analysis on Onegu's openings?


cause I figured he probs opens up like that alot and wanted to see if I can find any trends amongst his scum games, which I did.

I think gumshoe is overextending explanations too much




bitch you know exactly who I am -_-

couple other points

If you scumread Palmar, what do you think of several people posting in thread that Palmar can do this as town ?


I acknowledge that he could do this as town, but I dont excuse him for his play as a result. Hes basically pressuring a lynch that started out randomly and hes offered zero argument for it.

Also the big problem with this being acceptable meta is it's really really lazy play. Which means it's super easy to replicate. Would palmer have the guts to do that? Of course, hes a very confident player.

So disregarding his negligible meta, what were left with is a lackluster day 1 that is very much so lynch worthy.

And finally, Tumble, you think I'm town, so disregarding my initial post on Onegu and your read of it that hinges on me bieng scum, what do you think of him? Is he someone you would lynch today?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 15 2016 21:44 GMT
#298
On April 16 2016 05:18 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 04:54 rsoultin wrote:
On April 16 2016 04:26 Palmar wrote:
Lynch rsoultin


Hey, Palmar...seriously, dude...I mean if you're mafia and I'm just a chump you can go ahead and ignore this but otherwise I'd really appreciate knowing what's so apparently awful about how I'm playing that all you can do is say lynch rsoultin. Like...I mean, yeah, I'm having trouble finding who I want to lynch that's probably pretty obvious, but considering the only person you can be bothered to talk about is town you're doing no better. If it's a me just being a shitter I'd like to know that though. I really don't think I'm actually playing that bad given the circumstances :/

what happened to spanish????

checkmate scum.



Dis right here, I feel like this was kind of an invitation to stop being a dick, but Palmer just flat out refused the offer / :

When your scum, you kind of have to keep pushing threads that your town self would have abandoned long ago. So yeah, this feels like forced antagonism.

Tumble what do you think of Palmer?(and Onegu of course)
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 15 2016 22:35 GMT
#299
On April 16 2016 06:44 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 05:18 Palmar wrote:
On April 16 2016 04:54 rsoultin wrote:
On April 16 2016 04:26 Palmar wrote:
Lynch rsoultin


Hey, Palmar...seriously, dude...I mean if you're mafia and I'm just a chump you can go ahead and ignore this but otherwise I'd really appreciate knowing what's so apparently awful about how I'm playing that all you can do is say lynch rsoultin. Like...I mean, yeah, I'm having trouble finding who I want to lynch that's probably pretty obvious, but considering the only person you can be bothered to talk about is town you're doing no better. If it's a me just being a shitter I'd like to know that though. I really don't think I'm actually playing that bad given the circumstances :/

what happened to spanish????

checkmate scum.



Dis right here, I feel like this was kind of an invitation to stop being a dick, but Palmer just flat out refused the offer / :

When your scum, you kind of have to keep pushing threads that your town self would have abandoned long ago. So yeah, this feels like forced antagonism.

Tumble what do you think of Palmer?(and Onegu of course)

I'll force your antagonism
Computer says mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 15 2016 23:16 GMT
#300
On April 15 2016 23:14 rsoultin wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
No puedo decidir si me gusta matar SL o no...ayúdame ;o; El espacio entre su primera entrada y las otras era tan larga pero no sé como interpretar su lista de deseos sobre los jugadores :/


I can't decide whether or not I want to lynch SL...help me ;o; The time between his first post and the rest was pretty long but I don't know how to interpret that list of who he does and doesn't want to play with :/


you dont want to lynch me
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1548
WardiTV879
OGKoka 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 244
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8257
Bisu 2180
Jaedong 1439
Shuttle 1406
Horang2 756
BeSt 514
EffOrt 466
Larva 415
actioN 309
Stork 285
[ Show more ]
Mini 236
Mind 157
Zeus 104
910 103
Barracks 79
Snow 70
Mong 68
Sea.KH 60
hero 52
sorry 39
Shinee 37
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 29
soO 27
Killer 25
JYJ 24
Free 23
Yoon 22
Sexy 22
Aegong 21
HiyA 19
Shine 15
scan(afreeca) 14
zelot 11
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 6
Icarus 5
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4998
qojqva2279
Dendi989
febbydoto40
Counter-Strike
fl0m2051
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko453
Other Games
singsing2844
olofmeister1146
hiko1009
B2W.Neo755
Livibee490
crisheroes342
XBOCT283
Hui .228
Pyrionflax212
XaKoH 211
Liquid`VortiX162
QueenE55
TKL 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2566
• Jankos2308
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 2m
Replay Cast
9h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 2m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 2m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.