• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:02
CEST 13:02
KST 20:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9970 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 147

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 178 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 22:05 GMT
#2921
I hate being killed. The people left behind seem to NEVER read the dead player filters.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 22:06 GMT
#2922
On April 26 2016 07:03 Rels wrote:
SL if you're scum you will regret not pushing for Tumble harder
probably
if Tumble becomes a town god for some reason


[image loading]

why were you watching the vote thread? now that i think about it thats super scummy. Its like your waiting for someone to mis vote so you can hammer the win

IT HAS BEGUN DONT CONCEDE YET TUMBLE

+ Show Spoiler +
jk
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 22:06 GMT
#2923
PHEW.
Retired.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 22:06 GMT
#2924
On April 26 2016 07:05 Rels wrote:
I hate being killed. The people left behind seem to NEVER read the dead player filters.


like zero chance you die tonight if this game goes on.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 22:07 GMT
#2925
Seriously if Tumble is mafia and putting us all through this needlessly... there is a special place in hell for people like that.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 22:08 GMT
#2926
On April 26 2016 07:06 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 07:03 Rels wrote:
SL if you're scum you will regret not pushing for Tumble harder
probably
if Tumble becomes a town god for some reason


[image loading]

why were you watching the vote thread? now that i think about it thats super scummy. Its like your waiting for someone to mis vote so you can hammer the win

IT HAS BEGUN DONT CONCEDE YET TUMBLE

+ Show Spoiler +
jk

I'm caught bro take me I won't resist
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 22:08 GMT
#2927
ya ima pm him to concede and get banned for 3 games again. it will be so worth it

+ Show Spoiler +
i jokes but seriously this is the same spot i was in when i got banned I dont know why people dont give up when its over
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 22:09 GMT
#2928
On April 26 2016 07:06 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 07:05 Rels wrote:
I hate being killed. The people left behind seem to NEVER read the dead player filters.


like zero chance you die tonight if this game goes on.

I know. I mean in general p:
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 22:10 GMT
#2929
cba to spew for a bit
I'll be annoying again in 3 hours
good times for all
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 22:10 GMT
#2930
On April 26 2016 07:08 sicklucker wrote:
ya ima pm him to concede and get banned for 3 games again. it will be so worth it

+ Show Spoiler +
i jokes but seriously this is the same spot i was in when i got banned I dont know why people dont give up when its over

Bro that was my first game ever and I remember playing the moral police about that
I was killed N1 too /brag
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 22:10 GMT
#2931
honestly im kind of mad I didnt go with my early read on onegu. HE WAS SO FUCKING HAPPY AT THE START OF THE GAME. think I figured out how to read him scum. I coulda killed two scum inarow
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 22:10 GMT
#2932
ALright going to bed. See you tomorrow if this game is still going on.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 22:11 GMT
#2933
On April 26 2016 07:10 Rels wrote:
ALright going to bed. See you tomorrow if this game is still going on.

Same.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 22:11 GMT
#2934
On April 26 2016 07:10 sicklucker wrote:
honestly im kind of mad I didnt go with my early read on onegu. HE WAS SO FUCKING HAPPY AT THE START OF THE GAME. think I figured out how to read him scum. I coulda killed two scum inarow

I know right. Fucking rsoul going "no Rels this is a completely wrong way to read Onegu"
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 22:11 GMT
#2935
On April 26 2016 07:10 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 07:08 sicklucker wrote:
ya ima pm him to concede and get banned for 3 games again. it will be so worth it

+ Show Spoiler +
i jokes but seriously this is the same spot i was in when i got banned I dont know why people dont give up when its over

Bro that was my first game ever and I remember playing the moral police about that
I was killed N1 too /brag


everyone played the moral police but it was actually a dumb as fuck ban if you think about it. ok MAYBE 1 GAME. BUT FUCKING 3? for a first ban. everyone hates me
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 22:12 GMT
#2936
On April 26 2016 07:11 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 07:10 sicklucker wrote:
honestly im kind of mad I didnt go with my early read on onegu. HE WAS SO FUCKING HAPPY AT THE START OF THE GAME. think I figured out how to read him scum. I coulda killed two scum inarow

I know right. Fucking rsoul going "no Rels this is a completely wrong way to read Onegu"


ya tbh we had a nice mindmeld on that earlier today
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 22:14 GMT
#2937
also fyi. I pushed super day 1 we all know this. I ALSO KIND OF PUSHED ONEGU TOO

How am i ever fucking mafia here? lets be real. I will not defend myself if this game drags out because its the dumbest shit ever
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 22:16 GMT
#2938
On April 26 2016 07:14 sicklucker wrote:
also fyi. I pushed super day 1 we all know this. I ALSO KIND OF PUSHED ONEGU TOO

How am i ever fucking mafia here? lets be real. I will not defend myself if this game drags out because its the dumbest shit ever

Let's just hope tumble concedes. Otherwise you rels and him will have to fight it out in final 3.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 22:18 GMT
#2939
you mean rels and tumble will have to fight it out right?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 22:19 GMT
#2940
idk its just stupid to think tumble could think he could lynch me considering my day one reads. I made sense with tumble but not with onegu. he has to push the rels would to have any hope
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 149
WardiTV98
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 10536
StarCastTV_EN286
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12858
Bisu 4512
FanTaSy 3727
Jaedong 1331
BeSt 872
actioN 639
EffOrt 528
Horang2 517
Leta 275
Larva 257
[ Show more ]
Zeus 225
Barracks 165
Dewaltoss 120
Mind 103
JYJ 83
Mong 77
scan(afreeca) 72
Sexy 66
ToSsGirL 62
sorry 62
Shinee 44
Killer 42
Free 40
Aegong 38
sSak 35
soO 32
Bale 28
HiyA 17
Sacsri 11
yabsab 11
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XaKoH 250
Counter-Strike
byalli926
x6flipin133
Other Games
singsing2084
olofmeister1435
Lowko318
crisheroes307
Pyrionflax183
KnowMe139
B2W.Neo127
dupreeh107
Livibee86
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick643
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 165
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 58m
Replay Cast
11h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 58m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 58m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.