• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:41
CEST 09:41
KST 16:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7496 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 16:49 GMT
#2605
Actually, give me a second.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 16:52 GMT
#2606
On April 26 2016 01:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Onegus day1 vote looks bad.
day2 is irrelevant.
day3 is unknown but I don't think it makes him town regardless of tumbles alignment.

Nightkills:
Idk if Palmar had any opinion on Onegu. Probably not.
Rsoultin scumread him.
Gumshoe scumread him hardcore.



I'm actually sort of unsure on the day 1 thing aside from the fact that "it looks bad."
I'm aware he voted poorly, but would he really just vote rso while his prospective rb was getting lynched? Seems counterintuitive.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 16:57 GMT
#2614
On April 26 2016 01:54 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 01:52 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 26 2016 01:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Onegus day1 vote looks bad.
day2 is irrelevant.
day3 is unknown but I don't think it makes him town regardless of tumbles alignment.

Nightkills:
Idk if Palmar had any opinion on Onegu. Probably not.
Rsoultin scumread him.
Gumshoe scumread him hardcore.



I'm actually sort of unsure on the day 1 thing aside from the fact that "it looks bad."
I'm aware he voted poorly, but would he really just vote rso while his prospective rb was getting lynched? Seems counterintuitive.

I don't think his rb was getting lynched when he voted, right?


I don't think so, but I think he was around for a bit while Superbia was getting lynched beforehand.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 16:58 GMT
#2615
On April 26 2016 01:56 justanothertownie wrote:
I love how invested tumble is in this LYLO though.


I know.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 17:04 GMT
#2627
On April 26 2016 01:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 01:57 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 26 2016 01:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 01:52 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 26 2016 01:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Onegus day1 vote looks bad.
day2 is irrelevant.
day3 is unknown but I don't think it makes him town regardless of tumbles alignment.

Nightkills:
Idk if Palmar had any opinion on Onegu. Probably not.
Rsoultin scumread him.
Gumshoe scumread him hardcore.



I'm actually sort of unsure on the day 1 thing aside from the fact that "it looks bad."
I'm aware he voted poorly, but would he really just vote rso while his prospective rb was getting lynched? Seems counterintuitive.

I don't think his rb was getting lynched when he voted, right?


I don't think so, but I think he was around for a bit while Superbia was getting lynched beforehand.

You sure? I mean superbia only got really in danger right before deadline, no?


I'm rereading all of day 1 to be sure.
Normally that'd be hard but I'm sure it's like only 20-30 pages or something.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 17:29 GMT
#2637
I just reread day 1 and I still have no clue what onegu was doing.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 17:31 GMT
#2638
If there's a reason to avoid lynching him, I don't really see it.
I tried to look back and see if there's something I could read into (not saving the RB) but there really isn't. There's just nothing there that I can make sense of aside from some reads that aren't good.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 17:32 GMT
#2639
Brb for a bit.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 17:41 GMT
#2643
On April 26 2016 02:34 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 02:31 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
If there's a reason to avoid lynching him, I don't really see it.
I tried to look back and see if there's something I could read into (not saving the RB) but there really isn't. There's just nothing there that I can make sense of aside from some reads that aren't good.

I know. But the more time passes the more I want to kill tumble for not giving a single fuck about being in LYLO.


Yep.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 18:27 GMT
#2675
On April 26 2016 03:18 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 03:16 Rels wrote:
JAT & OWS thoughts on that ?
On April 25 2016 20:59 Rels wrote:
Now that I think of it, every killed town had one hard scumread in mind.
Palmar => Superbia
rsoul => Tumble
gumshoe => Onegu
The NKs are solving the game for us. Yeah I know gumshoe scumread me quite a lot too, but Onegu was his main target.

On April 25 2016 21:16 Rels wrote:
Gotta stop for now but I've seen enough to make up my mind unless something drastic happens.
JAT is town because he's super townie and he has been town spewed by both Superbia & Onegu, assuming Onegu flips scum.

SL is town because he attacked both Onegu and Superbia D1, so unless Onegu is not scum it's unlikely he's partners with us both. He voted Superbia D1 and AFKd his vote on him. He was AFK during portions of the game but when he played he had this style of posting quick successions of posts that he has a hard time replicating as scum. He's implicated to solving the game when he usually doesn't care enough to play a lot as scum.

Onegu is scum because he's super useless. He scumread Superbia and said he would sheep Palmar D1 while ultimately wasting his vote. He never commited to a read on rsoul who he usually is super wary off but wasted his time joking with her instead. He's hiding his reads behind "mechanical" stuff like "Superbia is scum because scumslip" or "Tumble is scum because Rels & SL are not partners" in order to not commit to actually scumreading his partner. Superbia townreads him when he had no reason to and when Onegu is an easy mislynch to push. He scumreads me but he has no reason to scumread me apart from "coping out", whatever that means.

Tumble is scum because when pressured to explain something, he invented a reason that was proven to be bullshit. He scumread Superbia for being AFK but attacked rsoul because she scumreads Superbia for the same reason. He scumread Superbia but didn't vote him EOD1 to save his life, he voted GB instead who he was null on. Superbia only fakeclaimed when it was clear GB was the second wagon, he didn't when Tumble was the second wagon. He was OK lynching rsoul D1 after Palmar and JAT both seem to be OK with it. He scumreads me but he doesn't have any reason to scumread me apart from "he only pushes my lynch when it's useful for scum to do it", when I have pushed him over Shape who was town so it doesn't make sense.

In addition, the three NKs points at this conclusion, it looks like they all chose a target each night: N1 Superbia, N2 Tumble, N3 Onegu.


I just refuse to believe this game is so easy that it is just tumble + onegu.


+1
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 18:52 GMT
#2692
On April 26 2016 03:51 Rels wrote:
Tumble's read on Superbia is really the strongest scum indicator. Both the fact that he scumread rsoultin who shared the almost same read and his refusal to vote him to survive EOD1.


I'm aware.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 18:55 GMT
#2696
I feel like I should probably switch to tumble here.
The logic behind voting tumble seems far and away more solid than voting Onegu for doing nothing.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 18:56 GMT
#2697
I think the only person I have reservations about at this point is SL but I don't have solid reasoning behind it other than he sounded like mafia a few points today.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 19:02 GMT
#2701
On April 26 2016 04:00 justanothertownie wrote:
I would feel really really bad about letting Onegu wiggle out of this if he is with SL or Rels.

But I also don't want to let tumble get away with this if he is with SL.




Don't worry - we're all aware.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 19:12 GMT
#2710
There were more than a few instances where I thought SL's pushing on onegu was kinda scummy.
The bolded makes a ton of sense to me tbh.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 19:16 GMT
#2712
I did stuff.
I just didn't wall up about it.
>:|
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 19:20 GMT
#2714
Right.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 19:21 GMT
#2715
Man letting onegu live here feels so stupid.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 19:35 GMT
#2721
lmao
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 19:50 GMT
#2729
Alright, I'm heading to work.
Still weighing whether or not to switch to tumble.
Retired.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 394
Leta 239
Dewaltoss 110
sSak 58
Killer 37
Bale 34
NotJumperer 33
Aegong 28
ZergMaN 28
yabsab 16
[ Show more ]
Noble 10
Sharp 1
League of Legends
JimRising 544
Reynor39
Other Games
summit1g10874
olofmeister388
Sick199
Happy132
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1125
• Jankos540
• Stunt469
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 20m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 20m
Replay Cast
15h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.