• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:00
CEST 05:00
KST 12:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7031 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 32 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 00:49 GMT
#1685
Rels voted tumbleweed when the vote count was 2 for super 2 for tumbleweed.

Thats interesting
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 00:53 GMT
#1687
Ya the scum team is most probably shape and rels. The vote logic is super strong when you consider that super was a roleblocker who was not bussed at all.

Im acualy more sure then I have ever been this early in a game. ITs pretty sick
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 00:55 GMT
#1689
gonna go read rels filter. im so sure hes mafia but outside of votes I have no real reason to think hes mafia. BUT HIS VOTE IS SO FUCKING MAFIA. your just gonna have to trust me on this one. im voting him today because I dont trust yall to do it torm even with a shape flip
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 00:56 GMT
#1690
GOOD GUM DROP WE AGREE its rels and shape
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 00:57 GMT
#1691
Rels actively voted to save super day one. Hes really the only one who didnt flip flop between mafia and town siding that I dont town read for other reasons. Hes fucking mafia.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 00:58 GMT
#1692
Altho I dont like to judge him on activity. hes more likely to be unactive if his partner shits the bed day 1
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 01:05 GMT
#1695
Like we know mafia voted to save super day one. This is not a theory this is a FACT since 5 people who voted against super flipped town in this game and the last one is me.

This is a fucking fact. when the vote was 2-2 for super/tumble rels voted tumble and never changed. No one else has as bad a vote day one and I have no reason to townread rels. He knows I cant be lynched as town and hard defended me day one when I didnt play which I expect him to do as mafia.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 01:10 GMT
#1696
On April 17 2016 04:05 Rels wrote:
Superbia's spamming spree is awful. The 1-line posts with random reads and no reasonning. Very different from what I expect from town!Superbia.


On April 17 2016 04:06 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 21:55 Superbia wrote:
Actually why not.

##vote: rsoultin

Let's see what this brings.

Jumping on the easy wagon too. Superbia might be scum


but somehow votes to save him?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 01:15 GMT
#1700
On April 19 2016 05:44 Rels wrote:
SL I'm still waiting for the town ooze I expect from town!you.
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2016 08:24 sicklucker wrote:
ya shape could def be mafia. his egos soaring here

Expand on this read ? I don't undersatnd the bolded.


defending shape
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 01:16 GMT
#1701
god rels filter is kinda good maybe ill leave him for tormorow. But that vote...

Votes do not lie words do
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 01:18 GMT
#1703
On April 20 2016 00:47 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 00:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:36 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:27 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:23 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:15 Rels wrote:
On April 19 2016 23:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 19 2016 18:08 Rels wrote:
On April 19 2016 09:59 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
Like, it is not hard. Yes, I think he is mafia and I made that clear quite often already but I have been wrong before and he IS an uncced medic right now so if you do not acknowledge the possibility that he is town or refuse to give him opportunity to show it if that is the case then you have no idea how to play this game.

Ofc I recognize the possibility that Superbia is doc and played the worst game of his life. If he is though, he will step up by himself. He's likely scum, and if he is he doesn't need your encouragement that if he tryhards he will maybe survive. I don't really believe "some clowns needed explanation to understand it" too, since the votecount is so unanimous. Who did you mean by that ? The persons you responded to in the quotes of yours in my post ? Cause apart from OWS you responded to rsoultin (who wants to lynch him) and Superbia himself (doesn't do anything regardless of his alignment.

What is the point? If you don't understand what I said or why reread it and you will. If you were town super you probably wouldn't be very inclined to do stuff if everyone just said lynch him anyways. And why the hell would I say that as is scumbuddy?
In essence - what I said made sense and was warranted and even if it wasn't it would still not be scum indicative.
Your angle hrte

It's not really true - Superbia is a very good scum, so you giving him an out could means he can survive if you are his partner and help him. So "why the hell would I say that as is scumbuddy?" has an easy answer and is not a defense.
I know you are a very good scum. I won't let you slip by if you are scum. You said you didn't want today to be wasted:
On April 18 2016 23:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 18 2016 23:00 gumshoe wrote:
On April 18 2016 18:40 sicklucker wrote:
riveting activity guys! I love when im the only one posting for the first 36 hours of the day but im the bad guy when shit comes up for the last 12

Of course this has revamped alot of my reads but seeing as were already locked on I see no point to accusing someone before the flip just to fill thread.

There is a lot of point to it. We don't need to waste a whole day just because a lynch is decided. That's exactly what mafia wants.

Yet you didn't do a whole lot. I expect more from you.

Because people didn't do anything when I was around. And I still did more than 90 % of players in this game including you.

If I want to save super as my scumbuddy I yell at him in the qt to do stuff and certainly not in the thread while he is clearly getting lynched. That's the dumbest thing I think I ever heard from you.

No. If you are town you acted exactly how a scumbuddy with a lot of towncred would act in order to make the doc thinks he needs to cc if superbia starts putting effort in the thread.

Nope. It's like you have 0 idea how this game works. IF super is mafia AND puts in the needed effort and I see that we can maybe save with the obtained town sentiment him THEN I maybe make a post like that. NOT when everything points towards him getting lynched anyways and I am just making myself look like a fool.

I am acting exactly like a townie who does not KNOW superbia is mafia and makes sure he knows he can still salvage this if he really tries to. Which is something every townie should do because mislynching an uncced medic in an open setup is mighty retarded.

There is 0 scum motivation and a lot of town motivation for what I have done.

Meh. Will have to reread this later with a clear head because the more you arguee this is proving you are town when it's clearly NAI at best and probably scum indicative actually, the more I want to lynch you.

You will not lynch me bro but don't let me stop you from trying.
This whole retarded argumentation makes it way more likely for YOU to be mafia. Logical player my ass. You didn't refute anything I brought up.

You are the one not responding directly to what I'm saying. Your read on Superbia is overexplained and you repeated why you are scumreading him and why doc should not claim. You also left him outs to tryhard, he can't be saved if doc cc but he can make the doc cc. Now you're saying all of this actually makes you town. Bullshit. This is not a strong scum indicator, I'm not calling you slam dunk scum, yet you're reacting and OMGUSing like you are about to get lynched.


god this is too good I cant vote this man today
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 01:20 GMT
#1705
Jat does not seem to have any opinion to what i said he just wants to fight useless points
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 01:21 GMT
#1706
On April 21 2016 10:20 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 10:18 sicklucker wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:47 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:36 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:27 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:23 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:15 Rels wrote:
On April 19 2016 23:56 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
What is the point? If you don't understand what I said or why reread it and you will. If you were town super you probably wouldn't be very inclined to do stuff if everyone just said lynch him anyways. And why the hell would I say that as is scumbuddy?
In essence - what I said made sense and was warranted and even if it wasn't it would still not be scum indicative.
Your angle hrte

It's not really true - Superbia is a very good scum, so you giving him an out could means he can survive if you are his partner and help him. So "why the hell would I say that as is scumbuddy?" has an easy answer and is not a defense.
I know you are a very good scum. I won't let you slip by if you are scum. You said you didn't want today to be wasted:
On April 18 2016 23:08 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
There is a lot of point to it. We don't need to waste a whole day just because a lynch is decided. That's exactly what mafia wants.

Yet you didn't do a whole lot. I expect more from you.

Because people didn't do anything when I was around. And I still did more than 90 % of players in this game including you.

If I want to save super as my scumbuddy I yell at him in the qt to do stuff and certainly not in the thread while he is clearly getting lynched. That's the dumbest thing I think I ever heard from you.

No. If you are town you acted exactly how a scumbuddy with a lot of towncred would act in order to make the doc thinks he needs to cc if superbia starts putting effort in the thread.

Nope. It's like you have 0 idea how this game works. IF super is mafia AND puts in the needed effort and I see that we can maybe save with the obtained town sentiment him THEN I maybe make a post like that. NOT when everything points towards him getting lynched anyways and I am just making myself look like a fool.

I am acting exactly like a townie who does not KNOW superbia is mafia and makes sure he knows he can still salvage this if he really tries to. Which is something every townie should do because mislynching an uncced medic in an open setup is mighty retarded.

There is 0 scum motivation and a lot of town motivation for what I have done.

Meh. Will have to reread this later with a clear head because the more you arguee this is proving you are town when it's clearly NAI at best and probably scum indicative actually, the more I want to lynch you.

You will not lynch me bro but don't let me stop you from trying.
This whole retarded argumentation makes it way more likely for YOU to be mafia. Logical player my ass. You didn't refute anything I brought up.

You are the one not responding directly to what I'm saying. Your read on Superbia is overexplained and you repeated why you are scumreading him and why doc should not claim. You also left him outs to tryhard, he can't be saved if doc cc but he can make the doc cc. Now you're saying all of this actually makes you town. Bullshit. This is not a strong scum indicator, I'm not calling you slam dunk scum, yet you're reacting and OMGUSing like you are about to get lynched.


god this is too good I cant vote this man today

There are good things in rels filter. Yet you managed to quote the part that is really shit. Congrats.


I JUST SAID THAT YOU FUCK
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 01:24 GMT
#1707
On April 21 2016 10:16 sicklucker wrote:
god rels filter is kinda good maybe ill leave him for tormorow. But that vote...

Votes do not lie words do

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 01:24 GMT
#1709
also unvoted him...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 01:28 GMT
#1711
Just ignore all emotions that can be real or fake. thats not why I started playing this game. Like its not even video mafia where you can commend someone for faking it. Its words and they mean nothing
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 02:15 GMT
#1715
On April 21 2016 10:34 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 10:28 sicklucker wrote:
Just ignore all emotions that can be real or fake. thats not why I started playing this game. Like its not even video mafia where you can commend someone for faking it. Its words and they mean nothing


If there's anything I consider reliable, it's my dick move analysis. Fun fact, I have never been wrong with it. Not once, my theory based reads are the ones that get me in trouble XD

If that changes this game I'll accept that, but it is hands down my most reliable method of reading people. ( though I'm happy it doesn't come into play too often) Even if extreme emotions on a page should not be considered reliable, my experiences have all indicated the opposite.


i never said its not somewhat reliable. but its not very fun to use and sets a bad meta where you gotta fake it. and people have been
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 03:50 GMT
#1722
then its probably jat if its shape. idk onegu is random but just as likely possible. If we lynch like shape he flips scum. We win if we lynch onegu then jat. unless im missing something.

If shape flips i dont think tumbles gonna be mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 04:00 GMT
#1724
can we just agree to lynch shape now then so I dont have to be here
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 06:00 GMT
#1728
On April 21 2016 13:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 13:00 sicklucker wrote:
can we just agree to lynch shape now then so I dont have to be here


I don't know how I feel about this.


well 50/50 i wont be here. so fucking make decisions before 6 hours lesft would be nice. I ask it everygame but it never happens meh
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 210
ProTech146
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17485
Rain 1535
GuemChi 522
NaDa 24
Bale 23
sSak 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever464
NeuroSwarm218
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7196
taco 580
minikerr48
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1110
Mew2King103
Other Games
JimRising 602
WinterStarcraft560
C9.Mang0185
ViBE126
ZombieGrub27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1002
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 171
• davetesta31
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo394
• Stunt252
Other Games
• Scarra899
• Shiphtur668
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h
INu's Battles
8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h
OSC
19h 15m
Replay Cast
20h
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.