• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:24
CEST 07:24
KST 14:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8251 users

TL Mafia LXXIV: Storm Mafia 3 - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 25 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 21:40 GMT
#2386
Someone tell me why I should abandon the tumble wagon and go elsewhere? The only person I'd be ok with is Tt or Rels if we had the people.

But tumble acting like he did and not caring after that is super bothersome.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 21:41 GMT
#2390
On March 29 2016 06:39 Tumblewood wrote:
I can be on from now until a minute before deadline. I didn't vote Koshi, so the vote count is wrong. I will answer anything that I can do on a phone.


Your going to die why should I switch to someone else?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 21:42 GMT
#2392
On March 29 2016 06:41 Rels wrote:
Koshi you claimed vet right ?


No
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 21:43 GMT
#2398
Who would be up for a switch to Tt let it be known.

Damdred and vivax (2)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 21:44 GMT
#2403
On March 29 2016 06:43 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2016 06:41 Damdred wrote:
On March 29 2016 06:39 Tumblewood wrote:
I can be on from now until a minute before deadline. I didn't vote Koshi, so the vote count is wrong. I will answer anything that I can do on a phone.


Your going to die why should I switch to someone else?

Because I'm town and rsoul is not


Nope I think rs is town the breadcrumbs can at least make her confirm her role tonight. Got to,be morr
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 21:45 GMT
#2408
Obi, vivax, Damdred

I want three more who else
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 21:46 GMT
#2411
On March 29 2016 06:45 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2016 06:44 Damdred wrote:
On March 29 2016 06:43 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 29 2016 06:41 Damdred wrote:
On March 29 2016 06:39 Tumblewood wrote:
I can be on from now until a minute before deadline. I didn't vote Koshi, so the vote count is wrong. I will answer anything that I can do on a phone.


Your going to die why should I switch to someone else?

Because I'm town and rsoul is not


Nope I think rs is town the breadcrumbs can at least make her confirm her role tonight. Got to,be morr

What did she claim / what are the breadcrumbs ?


Engineer connected with stutters don't know who the other is passes inventions.

First post talking about cogs gears and rs trying to,find her buddy early
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 21:48 GMT
#2415
We can't lynch super.

Our options are tumble, koshi, rs or move to Tt.

Who else for Tt stay focused
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 21:50 GMT
#2422
Rs just doing her own thing and not paying attention.

Shape, vivax, Damdred, Obi

Probably need two more to shore it up ten minutes who else.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 21:53 GMT
#2435
Give reads tumble last will
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 21:54 GMT
#2440
There will be why shouldn't we switch to you tt
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 21:55 GMT
#2447
Why shouldn't I lynch you though Tt if your town you are going against wincon
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 21:56 GMT
#2455
On March 29 2016 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2016 06:54 Damdred wrote:
There will be why shouldn't we switch to you tt

Maybe because there is only one vote on him and deadline is in 5 minutes while we already have 3 fucking wagons for you to choose from.


We had enough votes for shenanigans
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 22:10 GMT
#2496
Can I have an amen vivax. Teehee
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 22:12 GMT
#2506
It was his weird vote on tumble and refusal to give anything to save himself.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 22:13 GMT
#2513
Obi is welcome with us as we ride into the storm
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 22:17 GMT
#2525
I think it confirms koshi as scum, and unless we had two,mafia up in tumble koshi then went to tt. Means that we probably don't have many on the bus if any but probably a couple slipped on.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 22:25 GMT
#2539
The thing is that makes bussing so possible is that we know all the vig have shot now probably so who better to kill than a doc if koshi is going down anyway.

Probably means tumble is town now
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 22:36 GMT
#2549
I will say this it's possible it's a CPR doc and they were killing koshi without a shot I guess? But that sounds way to op
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 23:04 GMT
#2575
I think it has to be, its kind of strange mafia doc would save koshi when vig kur shoots. I'm not sure it is convenient to be sure.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4392
Leta 1592
Bale 60
Shine 31
ZergMaN 13
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm261
League of Legends
JimRising 653
Other Games
summit1g8148
WinterStarcraft666
Sick136
Mew2King40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick506
BasetradeTV208
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta40
• Letter1413
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Lourlo1059
• Rush699
Other Games
• Shiphtur325
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 36m
Patches Events
9h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 36m
OSC
17h 36m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.