• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:24
CEST 07:24
KST 14:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8251 users

TL Mafia LXXIV: Storm Mafia 3 - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 25 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 02:52 GMT
#1781
I've seen powers sort of like sls before so you will have yo be more exact, if I am to see what you are saying.

If we think kurm is town we have to think three shots were protected.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 03:01 GMT
#1788
On March 28 2016 11:57 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2016 11:52 Damdred wrote:
I've seen powers sort of like sls before so you will have yo be more exact, if I am to see what you are saying.

If we think kurm is town we have to think three shots were protected.


meh >< fuck it

you both seem very sure that jat was shot. if you had a reason to be sure, sl knowing this already when he's claiming vet should be pretty suspicious, yet you don't seem to be reacting that way


jat is a pretty logical shot though don't you think?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 03:12 GMT
#1790
You know RS what bugs me? Rels only post today that is really strange coming from him tbh

And I'm town don't worry just makes life easier that way
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 14:06 GMT
#2028
I'm awake in awake.

This hasn't been a fun catchup phase to read sadly.

Just leave jat alone he is town or third party at worst never scum. I'm not hunting for third party so I really don't care.

Anyway I think rsoultin exchange made her look a bit more towny, SL looked pretty towny to though. And rit didn't look so bad.

I can get behind a rels lynch maybe to pressure koshi to
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 14:14 GMT
#2033
Jats my baby mama and vivax who I think is town has him in a list. I'm disappointed in this series of events.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 15:27 GMT
#2068
I built a case on Rels but before I submitted it I exit'd out and not sure if I believe it myself heres what I have and the thread can spit ball with me and see if I have anything worthwhile.

1) Rels is super different than normal, hes not involved in a lot of whats going on in the game. His activity is way down, his questioning and pressing people is a lot less than normal and hes not scum hunting almost at all.
2) His tone is way off, look at his eod post for d1. He was wrong he just says fuck and then fucks off it feels super contrived and fake to me. Usually rels when something like that is in the thread pressing people and coming up with reasonings and actually trying to proactivly help town but hes not doing that so much. Look at his post yesterday, he seems so upset that we lost a lynch bait player to him assuming a vig shot but shouldn't he be happy that we blocked both scum kp and almost gained a ml from it?
3) His questioning Ritoky really didn't lead anywhere, it seemed like it was his strongest read in the whole game the wagons were still super early when he came back he didn't press ritoky any more or even push his lynch. He decided to settle on what I consider for him to be a weaker read in tubesock he paints ritoky as his top scum read for most of his filter and focuses on him but quickly forgets it and goes with a easier wagon if you would.
4) His townreads on tumble is strange, and his townread on kurm is strange at the point as well. He barely has any active scum reads and doesn't seem to be hunting at all this game.

Its really strange and I think hes scum but maybe i'm making more out of it. Any ideas or things i'm wrong on is appreciated.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 15:45 GMT
#2076
and everyone just ignores my post to make shitty one liners about sleep schedule which btw doesn't make anyone scum.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 15:57 GMT
#2081
I would like everyone to comment on it in some way honestly giving any critisim or anything of the like.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 16:12 GMT
#2085
On March 29 2016 01:03 Vivax wrote:
To answer Damdred:

When I read Rels there's some townie stuff actually. Sure he's inactive but I highly doubt that depends on his alignment as he can be a spammy and active mafia player. Reads more like he just does stuff on the run.

Show nested quote +
On March 26 2016 06:08 Rels wrote:
Caught up.
I don't want to lynch rsoultin.She's kinda underwhelming but she was also there talking about reads for a long time.
Tube on the other hand is a good lynch I think, I liked JAT and Kurumi's posts about him. Gonna filter him after that post to see if that changes my mind or not.
Still want to lynch ritoky too. For all the old reasons + he didn't do anything since. Like, it's really different from the town!ritoky I remember from two past games: I want to be a millionaire and ... nutcracker I think ? The one before outlaw. In those games, ritoky was challenging the thread with questions, and in nutcracker guiding the lynch towards someone scummy BUT while at the same time keeping the people he could read alive even if they were scummy. Like it showed a will to solve the game which is not there in this game; he did the plan and that is it.

Who I thnk is town in random order: Vivax, OWS, Kurumi, SL, Slam, JAT, Shape, Koshi, Tumble.
Who I'm OK lyncihng: tube, ritoky, Stutters, VA.
People I didn't list or I forgot are either null or slight lean one way or the other.



As for your points, I feel like I need to be advocatus diaboli as I dont feel its that strongly scum indicative:

Show nested quote +
On March 29 2016 00:27 Damdred wrote:
I built a case on Rels but before I submitted it I exit'd out and not sure if I believe it myself heres what I have and the thread can spit ball with me and see if I have anything worthwhile.

1) Rels is super different than normal, hes not involved in a lot of whats going on in the game. His activity is way down, his questioning and pressing people is a lot less than normal and hes not scum hunting almost at all.
2) His tone is way off, look at his eod post for d1. He was wrong he just says fuck and then fucks off it feels super contrived and fake to me. Usually rels when something like that is in the thread pressing people and coming up with reasonings and actually trying to proactivly help town but hes not doing that so much. Look at his post yesterday, he seems so upset that we lost a lynch bait player to him assuming a vig shot but shouldn't he be happy that we blocked both scum kp and almost gained a ml from it?
3) His questioning Ritoky really didn't lead anywhere, it seemed like it was his strongest read in the whole game the wagons were still super early when he came back he didn't press ritoky any more or even push his lynch. He decided to settle on what I consider for him to be a weaker read in tubesock he paints ritoky as his top scum read for most of his filter and focuses on him but quickly forgets it and goes with a easier wagon if you would.
4) His townreads on tumble is strange, and his townread on kurm is strange at the point as well. He barely has any active scum reads and doesn't seem to be hunting at all this game.

Its really strange and I think hes scum but maybe i'm making more out of it. Any ideas or things i'm wrong on is appreciated.


1) I dont think activity is alignment indicative in his case.
2) Idk, could be something but not what I would scumread people for, too activity centered. Tone wise I dont read much into it.
3) He said he would be ok lynching tubesock, I don't see much wrong with being OK with multiple targets. In this game you can compromise with others or you can be a lonely vote, why should he be a lonely vote?
4) Why is it strange? Isn't it just unexplained?


1) But it just is not activity either its how he is approaching the game not really looking for scum while he is here to an extent.
3) Once again his strongest scum read was Ritoky he talks about him then forgets it. Doesn't really talk much about tube before he just throws him in the list as well after the list he goes hard after tube when rit could of still been the lynch techincally.
4) It is strange because it is unexplained, he generally ahs more substantial reasoning.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 16:36 GMT
#2091
On March 29 2016 01:29 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2016 01:12 Damdred wrote:
On March 29 2016 01:03 Vivax wrote:
To answer Damdred:

When I read Rels there's some townie stuff actually. Sure he's inactive but I highly doubt that depends on his alignment as he can be a spammy and active mafia player. Reads more like he just does stuff on the run.

On March 26 2016 06:08 Rels wrote:
Caught up.
I don't want to lynch rsoultin.She's kinda underwhelming but she was also there talking about reads for a long time.
Tube on the other hand is a good lynch I think, I liked JAT and Kurumi's posts about him. Gonna filter him after that post to see if that changes my mind or not.
Still want to lynch ritoky too. For all the old reasons + he didn't do anything since. Like, it's really different from the town!ritoky I remember from two past games: I want to be a millionaire and ... nutcracker I think ? The one before outlaw. In those games, ritoky was challenging the thread with questions, and in nutcracker guiding the lynch towards someone scummy BUT while at the same time keeping the people he could read alive even if they were scummy. Like it showed a will to solve the game which is not there in this game; he did the plan and that is it.

Who I thnk is town in random order: Vivax, OWS, Kurumi, SL, Slam, JAT, Shape, Koshi, Tumble.
Who I'm OK lyncihng: tube, ritoky, Stutters, VA.
People I didn't list or I forgot are either null or slight lean one way or the other.



As for your points, I feel like I need to be advocatus diaboli as I dont feel its that strongly scum indicative:

On March 29 2016 00:27 Damdred wrote:
I built a case on Rels but before I submitted it I exit'd out and not sure if I believe it myself heres what I have and the thread can spit ball with me and see if I have anything worthwhile.

1) Rels is super different than normal, hes not involved in a lot of whats going on in the game. His activity is way down, his questioning and pressing people is a lot less than normal and hes not scum hunting almost at all.
2) His tone is way off, look at his eod post for d1. He was wrong he just says fuck and then fucks off it feels super contrived and fake to me. Usually rels when something like that is in the thread pressing people and coming up with reasonings and actually trying to proactivly help town but hes not doing that so much. Look at his post yesterday, he seems so upset that we lost a lynch bait player to him assuming a vig shot but shouldn't he be happy that we blocked both scum kp and almost gained a ml from it?
3) His questioning Ritoky really didn't lead anywhere, it seemed like it was his strongest read in the whole game the wagons were still super early when he came back he didn't press ritoky any more or even push his lynch. He decided to settle on what I consider for him to be a weaker read in tubesock he paints ritoky as his top scum read for most of his filter and focuses on him but quickly forgets it and goes with a easier wagon if you would.
4) His townreads on tumble is strange, and his townread on kurm is strange at the point as well. He barely has any active scum reads and doesn't seem to be hunting at all this game.

Its really strange and I think hes scum but maybe i'm making more out of it. Any ideas or things i'm wrong on is appreciated.


1) I dont think activity is alignment indicative in his case.
2) Idk, could be something but not what I would scumread people for, too activity centered. Tone wise I dont read much into it.
3) He said he would be ok lynching tubesock, I don't see much wrong with being OK with multiple targets. In this game you can compromise with others or you can be a lonely vote, why should he be a lonely vote?
4) Why is it strange? Isn't it just unexplained?


1) But it just is not activity either its how he is approaching the game not really looking for scum while he is here to an extent.
3) Once again his strongest scum read was Ritoky he talks about him then forgets it. Doesn't really talk much about tube before he just throws him in the list as well after the list he goes hard after tube when rit could of still been the lynch techincally.
4) It is strange because it is unexplained, he generally ahs more substantial reasoning.


Well he seems concerned about the ritoky stuff, he doesn't forget him but joins the tube killing wagon after explaining why hes scumreading ritoky, doesnt seem like hes not being pragmatic for a d1.

He doesnt forget ritoky he just is ok killing someone else as well? Its just not true that ritoky could have been the lynch, Rels was one of the last to vote and he didnt want to kill rso but he was ok lynching tube so its only natural he will vote tube. Imo more likely to just not do anything if hes mafia unless rsoultin is mafia, which I dont know for sure.

4) unexplained is not strange imo, its just unexplained and its not like you need an explanation for everything, just like sandro didnt need one to kill stutters.


Totally didn't mention him again at any point besides that, 0 follow up past that. I forgot then his vote thats on me I thought it was much earlier than it was. And his only scum read since eod is Damdred

4) We knew why he had to kill stutters, becasue he was a total coinflip and needed to be removed from the game. Rels townreads... not so much especially when one is lynchable now.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 18:12 GMT
#2121
I posted some things about Rels, I sort of think that Koshi is still town though just trolling.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 18:22 GMT
#2129
Scott Please claim what role you are right now
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 18:46 GMT
#2164
On March 29 2016 03:38 Tumblewood wrote:
I'll probably be gone or 150 posts behind for deadline but I think rsoul is the correct wagon here and Koshi is the next Tubesock ideally both would die, but there's something about the timing and structure of the Koshi wagon that smells fishy to me, like all the attention is being suddenly drawn away from rsoul again.


i hate this post so much that is why i voted him
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 19:05 GMT
#2189
On March 29 2016 04:02 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2016 03:57 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 29 2016 03:47 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Vivax what do you think of tumblewood and his most recent "lynch both wagons and leave" attitude?

I couldn't possibly lynch both wagons. I see a high probability of scum v. scum or svt. Scum can thank me for providing an alternative to lynching their scumbuddy.


Dude you just suggested we should lynch both wagons for next to no reason and basically left.
Would you even be here if I wasn't here pestering you?

Again, who is mafia?


He actually suggested that RS is the better lynch because he thinks koshi is like tube (town) but he wishes both could die.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 19:11 GMT
#2195
The thing that bothers me about the post is just that though obi, he thiks koshi is town or the wagon mafia needs to get going, but he wishes both would die. Its just so weird I guess
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 19:24 GMT
#2200
No you didn't tumble you didn't say it was scum v scum.

You said it was scum (rsoultin) vs Koshi who you equated with tube who was town. YOu hated how koshis lynch formed and you think it smells fishy, this means its scum vs town.

So why the sudden change and make it scum vs scum?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 20:16 GMT
#2220
Kurm list is strange? I don't think i could see a team with koshi, rit, rs on it...
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 21:25 GMT
#2342
I think Tt is a decent shenany if we go that route though
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 21:29 GMT
#2359
LS isn't scum though meh
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 21:36 GMT
#2375
Why is tumble ml bait? Answer me that why he just isn't scummy?
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4392
Leta 1592
Bale 60
Shine 31
ZergMaN 13
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm261
League of Legends
JimRising 653
Other Games
summit1g8148
WinterStarcraft666
Sick136
Mew2King40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick506
BasetradeTV208
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta40
• Letter1413
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Lourlo1059
• Rush699
Other Games
• Shiphtur325
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 36m
Patches Events
9h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 36m
OSC
17h 36m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.