• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:35
CEST 06:35
KST 13:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8153 users

TL Mafia LXXIV: Storm Mafia 3 - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 25 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 27 2016 14:10 GMT
#1683
Mafia either double stacked on koshi or kur is scum.

Or sand is a lying person and is scum who shot lynch bait.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 27 2016 14:14 GMT
#1688
Not necessarily there are certain roles that could.

Well there also is a possibility koshi was hit by a jk and he's scum and the shit was stopped going off
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 27 2016 14:16 GMT
#1690
Nah I just think at least one of the vig claims is highly suspect vivax.

One is better than the other though
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 27 2016 14:27 GMT
#1701
I just don't see this game having three medics I guess meh. And a vet obviously

Anyway I still think vivax and to a lesser extent koshi are town.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 27 2016 14:39 GMT
#1708
Yeah the problem is that there are still lots of people I want to kill.

Tumble
Rels
Tt

Are near the top
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 27 2016 16:23 GMT
#1711
Just for my own benefit last night looks like this

2 mafia shots (that we know if)

We know:
Kur shot koshi but a protective role was on koshi (unless both are mafia together and are lying)
Sand shot stutters
SL used his vest (has multiple uses) unknown if he soaked a kp
Rsoultin supposedly received an item from her engineer friend stutters.

We know there is at least one kp unknown to the thread mostly.

The easiest answer imo I'll talk about later but I'll read filters for now.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 27 2016 16:27 GMT
#1712
On March 28 2016 01:08 LightningStrike wrote:
I here just got back from church. What is up?


What do you think ls abouteveryone?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 27 2016 16:35 GMT
#1713
Like here is my town to mafia list without explanations if anyone is curious I'll answer.

Damdred
JAT (never doubting him)
LS

Vivax
Sandroba
Koshi
Sl

VA/shape
Superbia
Kur/RS/ritoky

Tt
Tumble
Rels

Hijole: slam
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 27 2016 16:48 GMT
#1715
Who to lynch then ls?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 27 2016 17:28 GMT
#1719
Oh...I knew I forgot someone put Obi between sand and koshi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 27 2016 17:42 GMT
#1721
I liked your push on tube, some thoughts mirrored mine at points. You are involved and don't care about being wrong or looking bad.

Sort of a weak read at this point but a lot of the bottom part of the list is so jumbled by claims and inactivity
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 27 2016 20:31 GMT
#1728
So I went and read kur filter a bit more to see maybe he bread crumbed his shot or was implying that he was a vig.

And to my eyes he did and it holds up to the flow of his claim/shot. He starts off by warning koshi that if he didn't play normally that kurm would arrange a meeting between the two of them, and his last read post he had koshi as his top scum. I don't think it's super clear cut but the way I'm leaning to last night going was,

Scum shoots SL ( uses his power like a boss. Blocks scum shot)
Stutters gets show by Sandroba (can only shoot after a town is lynched)
Kurm vig shoots koshi (medic saves koshi blocking kp)
Final scum kp goes out (is blocked by medic)
Rs supposedly receives item from stutters

Most of that isn't provable but yeah whatever just writing down what I think.

Kinda meh about a few people, Tumble probably is the strangest person to me so far. Soon as I get home I'll show why but some of his posts just seem like he's trying to hard pocket people, and jump on pushes for sort of,meh reasons. Plus he didn't vote yesterday even though he thought tube was Scum ( I think) just didn't care about the lynch.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 27 2016 21:11 GMT
#1730
Then if your town why not just try to do something instead of staying in meh land
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 27 2016 21:55 GMT
#1736
Lol 9 blues sound absurd in a normal nom theme.

Anyway aside from claims how about reads shape?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 27 2016 22:07 GMT
#1740
I guess yeah l forgot how many ro
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 27 2016 22:09 GMT
#1741
I forgot how many blues were in storm 2 rather.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 01:30 GMT
#1767
On March 28 2016 09:31 sandroba wrote:
@damdred why are vivax and koshi on your town list? I'm especially interested because vivax got there after saying a lot of absurdities and dodging many questions.



idk it sort of feels like the game is hard to figure out and vivax when he posts makes sense while some people just aren't trying

which is a horrible way to read anyone. I just don't think I want to lynch vivax today.

koshi I'm not sure I probably wouldn't lynch today over someone like tt or maybe in the rs/ritoky camp.

I'm kind of unsure about a lot of the reads I have past a certain point.

Me Jat, LS and sand are my strongest reads at the moment and past that maybe SL and I start crumbling and second guessing myself. Meh this is a sucky post and I hate it
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 01:31 GMT
#1768
And also I attribute absurdities more to vivax being town from him than scum generally
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 02:43 GMT
#1776
On March 28 2016 11:22 rsoultin wrote:
in all honesty, damdy, i would expect you to be more suspicious of sl than you appear to be. i'd like you to flesh out where you stand on him, within reason

it shouldn't bug me, but it does (or maybe it should bug me and i just want to leave things be cause that would make this game easier, whatever)

so i'm here and looking through things if anyone wants to discuss anything but yeah just started so questions like "what are your reads now, rsoul?" will get ignored ^^ questions like "what do you think about x?" i'll respond to, and i'll prob have several of my own depending on who is still around


I honestly don't know I don't like his claim at all. Though it makes sense to me he ate a shot last night though with how the kps went I guess?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2016 02:46 GMT
#1778
Unless if I still think our is scum which I sorta don't but not sure
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 258
FoxeR 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4643
Leta 1813
ViBE132
Bale 53
Shine 20
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
JimRising 623
Other Games
summit1g8289
WinterStarcraft541
Mew2King31
Sick6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick581
BasetradeTV194
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta28
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota287
League of Legends
• Lourlo788
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 25m
Patches Events
10h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 25m
OSC
18h 25m
OSC
1d 7h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.