• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:14
CEST 05:14
KST 12:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8372 users

TL Mafia LXXIV: Storm Mafia 3 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24 25 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 25 2016 21:47 GMT
#1264
I'm here traffic was bad I voted tube.

JAT just don't get cold feat today: (
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 25 2016 21:55 GMT
#1280
There aren't mod kills for voting or activity remember that and get it out of your head.

And mafia team might have alignment changing mechanics ie framers. So it's always good to. Check elsewhere.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 25 2016 22:12 GMT
#1314
That's disappointing yo say the least but oh well crap happens.

I need to take a look at votes see what people were saying.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 25 2016 23:00 GMT
#1323
Hmmmm why am I in parenthesis jat you can be insulting if need be
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 25 2016 23:08 GMT
#1325
Ls who are your strongest town reads?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 25 2016 23:28 GMT
#1328
On March 26 2016 08:18 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2016 08:08 Damdred wrote:
Ls who are your strongest town reads?

JAT, Superbia, and kuru, plus Koshi. I really hope Tina is town otherwise I will look terrible and might get lynched for defending her.


Why kuru? And why so big a tr on koshi?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 25 2016 23:40 GMT
#1332
Lol I was just poking a bit of fun q.q

Really though I do agree that I wasn't as involved as I should,of been.

Even though it night be worthwhile to kill Tina with how the wagons were I'm not sure exactly if she is scum considering how lax both wagons were and with people pushing one way or another especially with Tina up for lynch. That is total void depending on how she acts because she had a really good chance to be lynched.

Its also probable we need to lynch into,the afk no voters though just s we don't get into,the position later in game where we lose due to no votes. I hope we have another vig or bomber I think stutters is a good example.

I think I'm most secure still with jat and super as top towns I,need to reread. Really some of the non voters are surprising
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 25 2016 23:44 GMT
#1334
On another note I read Rels filter and it's a bit strange really lacks a lot of hi town drive.

His reaction to flip seemed a bit forced/fake with no reason follow up after kind of just floating there. A few really strange reads in his filter like the kur read.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 26 2016 13:38 GMT
#1362
Sand is being so bad meh.

Anyway just woke up looking at some things.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 26 2016 13:57 GMT
#1365
Considering you think I'm scum you should of read my filter and it would,be obvious.

Yes I think LS is pretty much town now.

Rs is probably more a null than anything. There are things with the lynch that points to a town on town wagon but could just be a generally ask scum team if rs is scum.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 26 2016 14:36 GMT
#1368
I've had ls as hard town since like the 8th post or something in my filter. Its pretty much spelled out every time I even mention him. Just because I want to see why he thinks what he does doesn't mean I'm scum readings him.

Yep I chose to consolidate on tube over rs even though he had one post I liked. He was on my list of lynches for today that's in my filter, if Tina is town she can be of use and I had no real reason to town read. I think a better prod at me was why I voted with people I was suspicious of and following the lynch I clearly brought suspicion against.

The lynch was largely afk, Tina was on the verge of dying for the entirety of the day with top town (by many) jat even going as far to say he might switch, if Tina is scum the scum team has little impact in the thread to drive a lynch off her. If I didn't show up the hammer probably would of went other way. So atm leaning on its t v t and mafia didn't care which one was lynched.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 26 2016 15:00 GMT
#1374
That's the point obviously if you think I'm scum it's a golden ticket. But if I don't show up and vote town tube jar switches and kills mafia Tina. (Conjecture obviously)

I think it points to a totally powerless mafia team who's trying to slide by meh. But that's probably not good to talk about yet.

I think it's a Tina thought process but is null now used to be town indicative bit she ruined that I think. Anyway she still isn't doing much bit I do think a shot elsewhere and her doing things tommorow is the correct play.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 26 2016 15:01 GMT
#1375
And yeah I just mainly read it as hey I'm useful player don't shoot me not necessarily I'm blue.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 26 2016 15:51 GMT
#1389
Problem is Ritoky kinda fucked off once people stopped thinking about him, to a lesser extent vivax as well. The Ritojy one is a bit more concerning though because of him not caring after his plan.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 26 2016 15:58 GMT
#1390
I keep looking at the wagons, aside from vivax falling off a cliff there's two people I'm unsure of on wagons. Rels and kur the rest I think are town (vivax is the outliner with his inactivity now).

The other wagon I'm now unsure of Ritoky really.

But we are missing s much information from the four non voters I have to stop trying to,figure out motivations until they do things.

I'm not sure what I,am not seeing about kur that make people town read him. If anyone has insight I'm all ears.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 26 2016 16:41 GMT
#1395
Nope your just super low impact, your reads don't line up well with anything. Your reaction plus lack of followup seem fake totally against what you do.

And really you aren't pushing the game forward at all.

@Sand maybe your right I read his filter again and something in it makes me reconsider him not being town.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 26 2016 16:59 GMT
#1400
SL to pro for me.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 26 2016 17:38 GMT
#1412
He's being so underwhelming ls do you disagree?

I still have a light tr on koshi but he's not his normal self at this point either.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 26 2016 17:45 GMT
#1415
I am master of the palmar way of giving reads SL so,when he flips town/scum I can go told us I had a feeling.

Anyway only four hours to go.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 26 2016 17:47 GMT
#1416
Still no tina, stutters, Tt and others: (

Please help us vigilante and shoot smart... but I know you big will go big and shoot jat or SL and say you were going big.

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 231
NeuroSwarm 191
FoxeR 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3356
Leta 1656
Bale 56
Shine 14
Other Games
summit1g7948
JimRising 567
WinterStarcraft377
ViBE148
Mew2King13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta16
• Light_VIP 14
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo687
Other Games
• Scarra1012
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 46m
Patches Events
11h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 46m
OSC
19h 46m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.