• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:14
CEST 05:14
KST 12:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8372 users

TL Mafia LXXIV: Storm Mafia 3 - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 15 2016 21:09 GMT
#6104
There is a lot going on and I feel a bit torn, but Scott's vote on shape when it looks like I'm locked in without really wavering has me right now

Wifom but why would,shape push super so much then shoot him. When he could just push him next day.

I'm really leaning towards Scott now, interesting.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 15 2016 21:26 GMT
#6106
God though if you got me after a scummy vote from Scott I'm go I mg n to,be salty
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 15 2016 21:49 GMT
#6112
Nice got him.

If Scott ends up town I'm going to,be super salty one though, the omgus feels scummy though.

Just remember palmar confirmed me shape.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 15 2016 21:53 GMT
#6116
Actually shape think about this.

If I'm scum I,have no reason to switch off you and onto Scott if he's town.

Like there is only town motivation.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 15 2016 21:58 GMT
#6121
Scott ignored all questions posed to him and just tried to jump on Damdred instead of getting either of our alignments.

This is the good lynch
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 15 2016 21:59 GMT
#6123
On April 16 2016 06:57 Shapelog wrote:
That not what I remember slam saying though...


He didn't say that he said in the first 12 and he couldn't change
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 15 2016 22:20 GMT
#6138
Fucked myself I'm sorry.

Gg shape
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 15 2016 22:25 GMT
#6145
Because Scott did something supper scummy and instead of working with me when I'm still deciding and asking questions goes with this huge plan that ends in me being scum and him going crazy.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 15 2016 22:29 GMT
#6147
Like after the pinky promise gif I was going to switch back to shape buy then Scott started and I couldn't get him yo stop in any case.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 15 2016 22:38 GMT
#6153
I won't read obs I don't feel like being depressed
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 16 2016 04:15 GMT
#6181
It was honestly ny fault I came to the correct answer for the actual good reasons, tmi a case that is to good. Hedging and then I wifom myself and I was still on the edge but idk how I needed to get through to Scott thee
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 16 2016 04:28 GMT
#6182
Or rather I know what Scott could of done.

but I don't see what I could of dome there to prove I was town to Scott either. Like I probably did most work in lylo which isn't saying much. If Scott thinks shape is town there's no reason as scum that I should ever switch there games over.

idk I know I should of just went with the good evidence I found instead of wifom and then things went crazy and it sucks meh.
Prev 1 23 24 25 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 231
NeuroSwarm 191
FoxeR 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3356
Leta 1656
Bale 56
Shine 14
Other Games
summit1g7948
JimRising 567
WinterStarcraft377
ViBE148
Mew2King13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta16
• Light_VIP 14
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo687
Other Games
• Scarra1012
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 46m
Patches Events
11h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 46m
OSC
19h 46m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.