• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:14
CEST 05:14
KST 12:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8372 users

TL Mafia LXXIV: Storm Mafia 3 - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 12 2016 22:13 GMT
#6036
On April 13 2016 07:07 Koshi wrote:
engineer is rc?


Idk that for sure I'm considering it
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 12 2016 23:44 GMT
#6046
The forensic I bet was a coroner type role that showed what the flips actually were.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 14 2016 20:55 GMT
#6064
Hey first time I've been on in a day or so.

Things went for the worst and well I'm sorry I didn't save koshi tbh.

Anyway my first thought is that shape as town shouldn't need to ask me or Scott where we stand. Yesterday he said I'm 100% confirmed because of mod message and amount of blues etc.

It seems like instead of reaching to find a reason to scum read us or one of us (by his past posts it should just be Scott here) he is waiting to see how the tide turns if we will turn on each other and he can just pick who he wants to lynch.

That's ny first thought.

As for Scott he is at least doing work so as of now I am not inclined to lynch him. Him digging through past games and his post with that quote really reminds me.

Also just the sheer number of blues is pretty believable.

As of now shape is my pick for scum and I'm voting him.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 14 2016 21:00 GMT
#6065
Also Scott's vote yesterday was called crap by Obi bit it was actually extremely towny.

VE and I were in a game together and we were in a somewhat similar situation as town where we had a few suspects and we were shenanigans onto nm I believe, onegu who was the other suspect went oh shit. I have to consolidate with these fuckers if I don't mafia can just slide over to the town and win the game.

Mafia doesn't have the need to switch there knowing there is only one,member Scott not knowing how many cared enough to consolidate. Which I think is an extremely towny mindset to have.

+5 town points.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 14 2016 21:05 GMT
#6066
Also I was just read in my filter God I hope shape log is mafia and I'm right he was so sideline and not doing anything d1. Promised activity and didn't give any until after I said holy hell what's shape doing.

He even agreed with me. Crazy, he also had that super crazy post how SL was an alien and it turns out he was. Lol
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 14 2016 21:24 GMT
#6067
On March 26 2016 03:11 Shapelog wrote:
Filter dive some peeps. Also ate some peeps. Big difference in the termonology of peeps thou. Actually that is pretty racist because yellow peeps... Peeps are racist to asain people. They are RASICT to the AZN
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

Why are you reading this, Read the results you Jihic!


JAT,
He seems to be aggressive, which i am guessing lines up with his meta nd what i saw from him in the obs qt in outlaw. He refused to give out reads, but given his overall tone and the way he goes though things, he is not someone i would lynch day 1. idk about necessary if i would call him town, but If i had to choose, i call him town.


Kurumi,
I am just going to bullet these, to lazy to do paragraph it.
Off things
  • Wanted to know what the Koshi list thing was, called it giving mafia a cheat cheat, never followed up on it.
  • That weird flip out. Something about GF (RL) and the atmosphere being shit to explain anger. I feel like for question from #1071 his behavior with the respond was off.
  • Just the angry tone in general. Complains about the stratosphere sucking but does little (IMO) to fix it. His last post however touched it so he is actually trying to at least show us what he means.
  • Just post #1071 in general.

However, overall i still like Kurumi. there are things about him that made me rethink from earlier (when i was sus. of him) he still is a bit iffy b/c of the things above.
Still would like more divisty though from him. He kinda hasn't done that (kinda has tunneled on Tube and Gum) he kinda spreaded out into reads on VA and sand (both of which i agree with). I kinda now have him on a watch list.


Koshi,
I filter Koshi because i thought he went MIA short after being town read + difference in treatment of 100% mafia x (I was X last game in Noir, was fun ^^)
Iz was wrong.
Only complaint is that he drop the list thing. He is showing all signs of the rage Koshi i know. Nothing else really challenged that as well. So far everything checks out.
Also in case you were wondering about the 100%mafia is X thing, Koshi tends to rage and call everything that person does scummy and bitches about them not getting lynched. I thought he was being mellow (for koshi) with his Rik thing, but it was fine after i look at it.
Actually there is one thing that is kinda off.
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2016 23:56 Koshi wrote:
No wait. If ritoky isn't happening I will put in on tumble.

He has given up early. Last game he fought until the deadline and only switched because it being PIMI or what ever the instant lynch thing was called. even though i kinda agree on tumble. Feels weird that dropped it so fast.

Overall, i still would call him maybe a town lean. Would like for him to maybe explain a tad bit on tumble.
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 25 2016 03:35 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2016 02:57 Damdred wrote:
Not sure what you have disproven, the only game ice been wrong on ls was the game we were scum and was powering him through his cell.

Ritoky i am still 100% after d1, every time he's scum I'm on his ass made one bad call about him though which is why i said he's probably town.

I tunnel scum generally and don't tunnel at all most of the time. Do your little stabs have no real value here.

You aren't 100% on ritoky. He fucking shot town over obvious mafia and you didn't see it and sucked up to him for 4 full days. I do'nt remember what game. But it happened.

Lynch all liars. Stop lying or claim mafia.

On March 25 2016 05:54 Koshi wrote:
Pretty sure I should make it to D4 or D5. Afk till then.

Doesn't afk.
Totes lynch.
(this is a joke btw)



Rsoul,
I have been told, that in order to understand if someone is scum, you must be in their shoes!
I don't think she has shioes, maybe bear claws, but not shoes.
She kinda jumped on the Kuru wagon a bit early. But i guess it looks fine from a read progression view.
One thing i do not like however, is that she just seems ready to lynch everyone and everything. "look at this from Tumble" "Oh look at thiiiiiissssss from Rik ^^ Double 360 no shoot" "Oh look fake anger, vote vote vote! *flicks finger*"
She also has what appears to be a cultiness ability on LS.
Idk anything about her town playstyle. In devil she was more focused (aka on me) on one target. So maybe that would make her town? Just find it weird that she has so many posts pushing so many people.


Look a this strange post of reads especially kur, even Tina has all these reasons to scum read but still town reads her. Seems like a little distancing on both.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 14 2016 21:27 GMT
#6068
On March 26 2016 06:12 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2016 06:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 26 2016 06:06 Shapelog wrote:
*math states the at least 1 to 2 people might be scum when using 4 player mafia team.

I am guessing you are pulling that right out of your ass superbia style, yes? What's with people just assuming things for no reason recently? It's retarded.

I was just using a 4 player mafia team because a 5 player mafia team was just a tad bit harsh for the point i was making. Perhaps a 4 and 1/2 scum team should suffice no?

Pretty much. Though i think the scum team number should be roughly 4-5 since for m18 it was 4. idk how Mr.PAL-mar balances though.


And kur and sharp both talk about 4 person scum team so much. God it reeks of tmi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 14 2016 21:42 GMT
#6069
Up to page 11 of shapes filter, super interesting about the same time we know scum probably has information about sls role shape starts attacking SL comparing his blue games in thread etc. Like that makes me go hrm
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 14 2016 21:48 GMT
#6070
Before I continue much more, if Scott is mafia he really doesn't have many choices in this situation.

If he's scum he kept someone in lylo who has said oh shitdamdred is confirmed town, so he has already lost one vote to him.

He knows I'm super suspicious of him already and am always semi scum reading him so leaves him in a super precarious situation where his only solution is to go after Damdred hard and convince shape I'm not confirmed.

Or he has to shred days of work and go after shape and try to convince me who has been super suspicious of him so much so I haven't even protected him at all all game.

Just doesn't seem like a winning solution to me. But I'm back to shapes filter and then to Scott's to see what's there
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 14 2016 21:58 GMT
#6071
I think to elaborate on that:

The kill does indicate Scott, koshi said he was going to go after him today. So why not shoot him eh?

Scott's main focus yesterday was fuck Damdred lynch him. Not,much to work with today in that regard.

My previous postings have me somewhat suspicious of shape but I have a lot of suspicion on Scott and if the rc is the engineer I think he's scum.

So most likely we tee off on each other, shapes opinions are pretty guarded between us and seems to be waiting to do,anything ie yesterday until,he sees where and when we go after each other or anyone.

Its just a thought now,but yeah.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 14 2016 22:02 GMT
#6072
Also ls was going to hard push shape,I guess, he can't stop posting.

Maybe he was dead for,being right. That would,'ve interesting while everyone else was worried about Ows va, me Scott he was most suspicious of shape.

Yeah I like that to.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 14 2016 22:11 GMT
#6073
Up to page 15 of shape log,

His reaction to rs dying seemed a little off tbh, it seemed forced and lacked a bit of wonder that a lot,of,other people,about wtf happened.

His case on kur was pretty decent though. If he's scum the whole team bussed the fuck out of each other which btw we know,mostly happened anyway. He was to,sure and right after,kur just gave up,and he already had votes on him before the case.

Jat was sure kur was Scum. So we're several others.

Its interesting and he's way to sure SL is an alien which he was.

I'm taking a break for a bit.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 14 2016 22:34 GMT
#6074
Actually I'm cheating and reading Scott now I'll finish shape up soon.

Could you expand on why you loved shapes case on super but decided to go tumble at the last second?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 14 2016 23:07 GMT
#6075
Scott's filter is interesting.

Your vote count yesterday I think had me green, but you were voting for me I think? Unless I misread why?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 15 2016 14:41 GMT
#6080
No you agreed I was 100% mod confirmed yesterday, no way I should ever be scum yo you
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 15 2016 15:04 GMT
#6086
You just said you said yesterday that Scott was confirmed.

Scott makes way more sense as town with a day vig. Basically the scum team had a silent shot but decided to hard crumb it and get tons of attention?

why is Scott scum shape
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 15 2016 16:00 GMT
#6089
While rels did suspect him he also suspected you as being a try hard scum herr meh
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 15 2016 20:35 GMT
#6098
I'm here don't worry.

Scott really need you to take me through switching your vote.

Also Scott why was my posting better than obis?

Shape you were casing super right when we lynched tumble right
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 15 2016 20:48 GMT
#6101
Scots vote is so bad though like hideously bad
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 15 2016 20:55 GMT
#6102
It doesn't make any sense to me coming from a town perspective hard scum reading me never even asking me any questions and then voting shape who he had as his town bro all freaking game.

Doesn't even question me just peaches out on shape. Awesome

I think I'll change my vote
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 231
NeuroSwarm 191
FoxeR 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3356
Leta 1656
Bale 56
Shine 14
Other Games
summit1g7948
JimRising 567
WinterStarcraft377
ViBE148
Mew2King13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta16
• Light_VIP 14
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo687
Other Games
• Scarra1012
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 46m
Patches Events
11h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 46m
OSC
19h 46m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.