• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:35
CEST 06:35
KST 13:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8153 users

TL Mafia LXXIV: Storm Mafia 3 - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 25 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 09 2016 22:28 GMT
#5774
Man if ls is tricking me I will be salty end fame?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 09 2016 23:17 GMT
#5787
The game is confusing thatch it will be shape playing another great game as scum
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 10 2016 15:03 GMT
#5796
I kinda think it might be shape as well..
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 10 2016 21:42 GMT
#5802
Hmmm shape might of dumb telled or might of just miscounted.

Or he's the last scum,and knows it's mylo tommorow.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 10 2016 22:38 GMT
#5817
Why is it always kill the claimed doc but not kill the claimed day vig
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 10 2016 22:42 GMT
#5819
Like really say we have tw mafia today which is possible.

One of me and Scott are probably scum.

Now wifom bomb I would never kill someone who,is hard town reading me and is prone to,throw games like ls is.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 10 2016 23:13 GMT
#5821
I think I'm the mislynch of choice again today.

Hrm I guess I need to actually read people a filters today see what I think. I actually am home tommorow some so yeah.

Until,then I'll take questions
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 11 2016 00:32 GMT
#5823
It's a what if scenario, it sounds bad when you read it.

I should of expounded though. The only way either of us are mafia is if we are dealing with two mafia. Neither of us on our own can be scum because of the claimed powers and with the knowledge that someone is a rc, unless of course the engineer is a role cop which I hadn't thought of.

Hrm that's probably not right we know that they probably role cop tumble with how kur told us he had an interesting role name and we know they role copped SL in any order. Past that I'm not sure.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 11 2016 02:52 GMT
#5825
N1- JAT
N2- Stay with JAT (jat does from second kp)
N3- Rels
N4- shape
N5- Shape
N6- Koshi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 11 2016 14:15 GMT
#5831
On April 11 2016 21:32 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2016 11:52 Damdred wrote:
N1- JAT
N2- Stay with JAT (jat does from second kp)
N3- Rels
N4- shape
N5- Shape
N6- Koshi

Any particular reason you did not heal scott last night (other than the idea of 2 team, he has to be one idea)?


Part of me still suspects Scott, and I thought that koshi was the kill to frame ls instead of shooting one of my only support I should,of thought about that.

Just like n2 I should of left jar as mafia wouldn't let him live. I kept going back and forth between staying and saying vivax and I didn't have the balls I'm sorry vivax.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 11 2016 14:17 GMT
#5832
On April 11 2016 21:24 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2016 09:32 Damdred wrote:
It's a what if scenario, it sounds bad when you read it.

I should of expounded though. The only way either of us are mafia is if we are dealing with two mafia. Neither of us on our own can be scum because of the claimed powers and with the knowledge that someone is a rc, unless of course the engineer is a role cop which I hadn't thought of.

Hrm that's probably not right we know that they probably role cop tumble with how kur told us he had an interesting role name and we know they role copped SL in any order. Past that I'm not sure.


Hmmm,

The only way that would be possible is if they checked SL night 1. I wouldn't think that Palmar would tell the living members the information if this is a HARD step up.


Well I'd the engineer is a rc type, could of went SL n1, tumble n2 and then super n3. Not sure if palmar would of given them the information on rs death or not tbh.

It's a nice thought though I guess but not provable.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 11 2016 14:18 GMT
#5833
On April 11 2016 21:42 Shapelog wrote:
Also,

Underline the word Underline in this sentence.
Which of our 3 hosts/cohosts have a name that is a name of a muscle in the human body?
Did you get better?
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a lollipop?
What Alignment i'm I?
What kind of shoe am I holding right now?


I'm not sure about the body part

No I'll still be sick for some time I fear

One two crack

Leaning town still

A loader.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 11 2016 17:13 GMT
#5844
Oh I thought rs died n3 obviously I am remembering wrong.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 11 2016 18:22 GMT
#5857
I think no matter what happens I've gained a lot of respect for shape regardless of his alignment.

And lost what respect I had for koshi as a player, probably not a person though.

I don't know why koshi is so hard on me this game tbh and so bm towards me. It's pre try disrespectful and I wish he would,just stop.

Anyway I'm the town medic, palmar basically confirmed me and now at best koshi is acting anti town maybe he is the second mafia idk but if he is that probably makes Obi the other scum I'm not sure.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 11 2016 22:18 GMT
#5874
It doesn't work tbh, if koshi is scum it's probably more likely that Scott is his partner rather than you since he's,been pushing more off vBulletin of Scott as the game has went than off of you.

My honest gut read is that koshi is scum with Scott and has bee hard defending him moat of the game as making,more sense than a medic. But that's just conjecture at this point.

Koshis activity does point to town, but his uncaring around lynch points to scum. Day 2 vote points to scum, his sort of bm points to town. So it a a bit difficult
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 11 2016 22:53 GMT
#5876
No I have an idea, I just stated what my idea is.

And idk why your honestly being like this Ows. You have no follow up questions and no inquisitive nature you just say something in a manner talking down to people.

Honestly I am leaning a way based on vote logic but you really don't seem to care tbh
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 11 2016 23:06 GMT
#5880
Your right it's slightly weak, we know (unless Scott is scum) there were 2-3 mafia on Tt though, if Scott isn't scum and one of shape and Ows is scum with someone else it makes no sense for koshi to,be town.

If there is only one scum,it's impossible for Scott to be scum or me I think (to the thread).

But we have to act like there are two scum left I think.

Anyway you had a case or something on shape Obi where is it?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 12 2016 19:41 GMT
#5958
I claimed my save all through d2 on jat pretty hard at every opportunity.

RS tried to play me off SL etc.

Should of been dead but I'm not, I can't play much just the way it is
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 12 2016 19:59 GMT
#5959
Anyway I'll be back soon got to try to keep food down and whatever
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 12 2016 21:10 GMT
#5966
I don't get how people can scum read me for being alive to long.

I honestly have thought Scott's possible mafia for a long time so I should,never protect him.

Its a fact kp is missing n1 no other way around it. We know vivax blocked leap where are the otgers? I claimed a protect on hat basically d2 anyone who reads my filtering see the softs

If you think I'm scum you have to think that I somehow blackmailed palmar into posting in thread about a miscommunication around my power which I get notified of. Even though he could of just explained in scum at if I'm scum.

I helped lead shenanigans onto Tt instead of just lynching tumble.

If you think I'm scum you also have to say I killed every single person who was town reading me or didn't want to lynch me this game meh.
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 258
FoxeR 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4643
Leta 1813
ViBE132
Bale 53
Shine 20
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
JimRising 623
Other Games
summit1g8289
WinterStarcraft541
Mew2King31
Sick6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick581
BasetradeTV194
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta28
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota287
League of Legends
• Lourlo788
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 25m
Patches Events
10h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 25m
OSC
18h 25m
OSC
1d 7h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.