• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:24
CEST 07:24
KST 14:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8251 users

TL Mafia LXXIV: Storm Mafia 3 - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 25 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 07 2016 20:29 GMT
#5453
Meh I don't know what to think I've played a horrible horrible game and I'm sorry.

There's a few things interesting about the vote count but yeah.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 07 2016 21:03 GMT
#5470
More than likely SL wasn't shot n1
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 07 2016 21:03 GMT
#5471
But he is pretty much town I think
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 07 2016 21:09 GMT
#5474
Kur was shooting someone n1
Rs/someone probably shot jat
Super via is probably a delayed/poisoner type,poisoned rs.

The missing kp last night was probably due to super poisoning tumble and we will see 2 kp tonight.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 07 2016 21:21 GMT
#5480
Why would shape be getting shot here with a medic in the game unless you know something ls?
Personally I'd look into koshi or someone who has a lot of town reads going on atm.

The super kill sort of means mafia thinks they can ride the game out on cred I think. Or they are in a stronger spot which sort of indicates someone largely town read (va or koshi)

Or a blue claim, (me Scott and sl).

I don't think Obi or ls are scum here though I've sucked this game pretty hard core. I also think th sat the blue claims are pretty ok so far, Scott's is most suspect atm I guess.

Like if it's obi or ls what's the end game? If there is one scum no way either can win in this situation I think.

D2 vote is really weird from a mafia perspective as well.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 07 2016 21:36 GMT
#5488
Shape isn't on life support though.

I can save myself.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 07 2016 21:37 GMT
#5489
On April 08 2016 06:35 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2016 06:21 Damdred wrote:
Why would shape be getting shot here with a medic in the game unless you know something ls?
Personally I'd look into koshi or someone who has a lot of town reads going on atm.

The super kill sort of means mafia thinks they can ride the game out on cred I think. Or they are in a stronger spot which sort of indicates someone largely town read (va or koshi)

Or a blue claim, (me Scott and sl).

I don't think Obi or ls are scum here though I've sucked this game pretty hard core. I also think th sat the blue claims are pretty ok so far, Scott's is most suspect atm I guess.

Like if it's obi or ls what's the end game? If there is one scum no way either can win in this situation I think.

D2 vote is really weird from a mafia perspective as well.


I never said shape was getting killed you probably read my list backwords.. anyway just pretend like you understand my very smart plan so mafia does something dumb with the nk

[image loading]


Don't worry I understand th e plan, ls said shape would get shot. Auto correct must of happened
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 07 2016 21:43 GMT
#5496
Lol jat got shot n1, I have to stay with him to keep him alive but if mafia shoots him n2 even with me there he dies anyway.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 07 2016 22:33 GMT
#5516
That's interesting at least.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 07 2016 22:35 GMT
#5519
So two third parties and 4 mafia? Unless it a three third party and three mafia I guess?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 07 2016 22:44 GMT
#5523
Which means a rc, as long as its just one mafia we have a ml before mylo I think.

I don't see why mafia would hide kills etc at this point when they could be in mylo today I think.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 07 2016 22:45 GMT
#5524
It messes with my head how shape finds that stuff so far.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 07 2016 22:55 GMT
#5531
I'm going to rake a nap, it has to be someone in a good position I think.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 08 2016 15:46 GMT
#5589
Hi, I know I've played badly but everyone who's alive minus shape has been kinda meh.

I'm really sick right now and can't do anything eight now. See you guys later
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 08 2016 16:10 GMT
#5590
My wife told me I can't lay in bed again so get my ass up and do something. ...

So I guess I'm going to play for a little bit.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 08 2016 16:39 GMT
#5592
Let's recap why I can't be mafia.

1) I have played a bad game, I freely admit it. But this doesn't make anyone scum it never has and it never will. Most of the game was stupidly wrong on people, myself included. People are fallible and make dumb mistakes which I have and own.

2) missing shot n1. There has to be missing kp n1, we know kur was blocked by vivax in some fashion which explains one kp missing. We see town kp, we don't see other mafia kp or a third party kp if we had one. So where did it go? JAT had to be saved and it doesn't make a lot of sense for me to save Jay from third party to just let mafia clean him up and waste a kp the next day since we would know 100% how my power worked.

3) My reads day one were actually not horrible, didn't have rs scum though. Did have Tt scum and kur as a scum read when most town read him at that point.

4) I helped facilitate the shenanigans onto Tt over stabilizing the town lynch on tumble. No matter where the vote fell, vivax myself and Obi were the ones pushing it in thread.

I'm not dead so mafia can ask the question or let other people ask why isn't Damdred dead and cause another ml,that let's them get to mylo with the most question marks while taking out a blue.

Its simple,now to read other parts of,the game
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 08 2016 16:52 GMT
#5599
1) I just said it is nai, I never said it makes me town. Don't be dense koshi.

2) You gave an example that doesn't disprove anything I've said.

3) I'll agree this is nai.

4) Once again just like va you give no thread context to votes. That's why vivax was giving me cred for helping the push, why SL said always follow Damdred in shenanigans etc. Just looking at the vote thread and giving it no context is dumb. Let alone the main point all we had to do if I'm scum when everyone is like eh idk is say nah let's stay it a a good lynch.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 08 2016 16:57 GMT
#5602
I think the most hilarious thing about the Tt list was I was holding my vote to make sure we had enough to get Tt lynched without lynching,koshi cause,we were short.

Kinda ironic
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 08 2016 19:40 GMT
#5606
I sort of think it's Scott but if it is that means there is another mafia I think with him.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 08 2016 20:56 GMT
#5611
If we think there is one mafia Scott can't be it no way he can be.

Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4392
Leta 1592
Bale 60
Shine 31
ZergMaN 13
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm261
League of Legends
JimRising 653
Other Games
summit1g8148
WinterStarcraft666
Sick136
Mew2King40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick506
BasetradeTV208
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta40
• Letter1413
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Lourlo1059
• Rush699
Other Games
• Shiphtur325
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 36m
Patches Events
9h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 36m
OSC
17h 36m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.