• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:14
CEST 05:14
KST 12:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8372 users

TL Mafia LXXIV: Storm Mafia 3 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 23 24 25 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 13:48 GMT
#482
Your point being? The other scum team thought you should die as well and you were playing suicidal to say the least.

You can try to be meh about it or get over I have a town read on you as well as other people in the game do as well.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 15:15 GMT
#558
I'm not giving a RS read yet because lynching her d1 isn't a good thing probably plus mafia will get tired of her spamming and shoot her anyway.

Lots of town reads so far its sort of surreal though super being bad towards me without any real reasoning is concerning to say the least.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 15:16 GMT
#560
On March 25 2016 00:14 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2016 18:16 Palmar wrote:
Announcement:

gumshoe the Expedition Member has been shot. He is now dead.

Great, this morning is just getting better and better.
Wonder what other magical things you guys have been up too while i been asleep.


this seems a bit fake to me...
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 15:31 GMT
#571
On March 25 2016 00:17 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2016 00:15 Damdred wrote:
I'm not giving a RS read yet because lynching her d1 isn't a good thing probably plus mafia will get tired of her spamming and shoot her anyway.

Lots of town reads so far its sort of surreal though super being bad towards me without any real reasoning is concerning to say the least.

Lots of townreads, eh? Mind sharing?


Lots is probably an exaggeration but

LS
Vivax
Super

koshi

Rit
Slam

Some of them are flimsy right now and built on gut rit and slam. Koshis is easily faked I think buy I think its enough for d1 pass. I'm decently sure about ls and vivax though, super has a few problems but is still solid.

And I want to town read you jat but we are in the dating stage
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 15:52 GMT
#581
Lets not go down that line jat just because you do not like my reads foes not mean you have to act so sarcastically towards me. I will just ignore you if I have to.

As for slam some is gut and the way he was doing things earlier questions somewhat trying before he just went breadcrumbs everywhere made me think he's town. Less so now than before but yeah.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 16:07 GMT
#587
Meh forgive me I'm still out of sorts can't sleep much still.

But yeah I don't like the slam shot and policy is possible but I'm not sure sandroba still hasn't shown up yo try so he could be scum.

Pretty sure jat is town though
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 16:14 GMT
#588
Part of me though is really tempted to punish super anti-town move.

Also shape getting upset saying he would catch up and giving no thoughts is interesting, even if he is trying to tone down his spam he's really side line atm.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 16:54 GMT
#612
All these people wanting to kill me zzz
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 17:25 GMT
#632
SL bad at reading me as usual.

Anyway not much interesting is happening so far shape looks a bit more town he had some ok thoughts at least.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 17:37 GMT
#645
Your so boring SL I can't have a opinion that's decent
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 17:46 GMT
#653
Tina, palmar, rayn and I read ls the best there is no denying that.

Besides that I am familiar with your scum game but you can be bursty if you have to so I don't see why being patient when you are boring is a big deal shrug.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 17:47 GMT
#655
I do have one on him shape but its a bit more fun prodding SL a small bit.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 17:57 GMT
#662
Not sure what you have disproven, the only game ice been wrong on ls was the game we were scum and was powering him through his cell.

Ritoky i am still 100% after d1, every time he's scum I'm on his ass made one bad call about him though which is why i said he's probably town.

I tunnel scum generally and don't tunnel at all most of the time. Do your little stabs have no real value here.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 18:05 GMT
#664
D2 I had him out of town d3 or 4 myself and shining were starting to ride his ass and he claimed medic or something and we lynched the real medic like idiots, because I se one guessed myself meh. It was a really bad call.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 18:40 GMT
#679
Nope koshi you don't read games that you die in. I dropped him out of town by end of d2 or night 2 by poe, then road him d3 or 4 i forget which.

Then everyone shenani off onegu :'( sad game.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 18:40 GMT
#680
On March 25 2016 03:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2016 03:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 25 2016 03:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 24 2016 21:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Well, it was slam most likely. And it WAS a fucking awful shot. Yes, gumshoes posts were 99 % useless rambling but he still obviously put a lot of effort into the game which he usually doesn't as mafia and I am pretty sure slam knows this.

He needs to give us reasoning for 1) why he shot so early and 2) why gumshoe.

And if it isn't very convincing I am tempted to just policy lynch him.

Do that then because that's been proven so effective, JAT, and will secure a town win.

Fuck this bullshit, you butthurt idiots are so everywhere that I lose all motive to cooperate. No hate @ Superbia, Vivax, Kurumi, etc who convinced me the guy could very likely be scum, nooooooooo hate the shooter and policy lynch even though he
1. Breadcrumbed enough that you all knew it was me
2. Told people to think about what a gumshoe flip would tell them (but was clearly ignored)


No that's a policy lynch that will help us win because he will still be a destructive force in the game, because multi shot vigs are totally possible.

you are going to make not breaking the rules really damned hard.

How about you stop crying like a baby and explain why you made that shot at that time when you were in no danger to ever be nightkilled.

Cannot shoot after day1,
Suspected one of either Gumshoe or Kurumi,
Felt that Gumshoe was not adding useful talk and being distracted by my old meta.

Who is crying so hard?

"Slam shot wrong dude plynch him now"

Vindictive AND an asshole, I see. Take a higher road than I take in every way or not at all.


Slam just stop it, and explain why you did what you did. And do some other things today.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 18:49 GMT
#688
VayneAuthority
Kurumi
Stutters695
sandroba
Rels
Tictock
Tumblewood
Tubesock

Right now I think most of the scum is in this list so far, or at least people I would think about lynching today. Kurumi, VA and Rels are sort of fringe being off the list just because I think they seem like they could be useful if they are town down the road so far. Rels is pretty idk difficult right now he doesn't have a few of his town things he generally does going for him.

The others are an assortment of policy/low volume/failure to postings/no real smart things so far.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 18:55 GMT
#697
On March 25 2016 03:51 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2016 03:49 Damdred wrote:
VayneAuthority
Kurumi
Stutters695
sandroba
Rels
Tictock
Tumblewood
Tubesock

Right now I think most of the scum is in this list so far, or at least people I would think about lynching today. Kurumi, VA and Rels are sort of fringe being off the list just because I think they seem like they could be useful if they are town down the road so far. Rels is pretty idk difficult right now he doesn't have a few of his town things he generally does going for him.

The others are an assortment of policy/low volume/failure to postings/no real smart things so far.

I find the lack of sandroba disturbing.


Yeah I mentioned it earlier I think or at least thought it, he would be my #1 lynch right now.

Hes been playing some great town games lately, the last one I was in with him he dominated the game if not for a modkill they would of won easily. His past few games have been really good.

Now hes just....not here almost 24 hours into d1 I think hes a good lynch today.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 18:57 GMT
#700
The problem with slam being scum is that why breadcrumb it so heavily just to get so much attention brought to himself, seems more like a towny who jumped the gun on a power that could be used anytime and is trying to cover it.

Or mafia slam trying to make us think hes town being over emotional and somewhat trigger happy. I could see it either way, but when he first started breading he was shooting gum, gum didn't exactly look the towniest i'm not sure why slam didn't change at the last second though. Thats what i'm most curious about.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 24 2016 18:58 GMT
#702
I am hoping its more two than one for sandroba tbh. Probably should just look elsewhere for the first 36 hours and decide then.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 231
NeuroSwarm 191
FoxeR 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3356
Leta 1656
Bale 56
Shine 14
Other Games
summit1g7948
JimRising 567
WinterStarcraft377
ViBE148
Mew2King13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta16
• Light_VIP 14
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo687
Other Games
• Scarra1012
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 46m
Patches Events
11h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 46m
OSC
19h 46m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.