• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:24
CEST 07:24
KST 14:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8251 users

TL Mafia LXXIV: Storm Mafia 3 - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 25 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 05 2016 21:28 GMT
#5112
I don't know I kinda don't want to vote for rit for going after rs so strong and so early.

Meh, koshi will call me bad but oh well
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 05 2016 21:36 GMT
#5118
I don't think it's lylo tommorow anyway

7 v 1
Ml 6 v 1
Nk 5 v 1
Ml 4 v 1
No 3 v 1
Mylo. So in this case 2 ml before mylo

5 v 2
Ml 4 v 2
No 3 v 2
Lylo

However it is possible we are technically in mylo today.
5 v 2
4 v 2 (ml)
Nk+ super was a poisoner 2 v 2 game over

If it's 7 v 1 we lose a ml in that situation I think.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 05 2016 22:02 GMT
#5123
If it's a team of two and like I suspect super has a delayed kp we are screwed
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 06 2016 13:39 GMT
#5196
I don't know who I want to kill with fire today hrm
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 06 2016 14:00 GMT
#5203
Obi I have a thought about you that makes me not want to lynch you...
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 06 2016 14:03 GMT
#5206
It's a dangerous thought, but I know you hate to lose. You just don't seem to care enough, or try hard enough, or really be angry enough to be mafia right now. Though it's a bad thought because you could save yourself at any moment by making another wagon 4 I guess.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 06 2016 14:10 GMT
#5208
But yeah va is being a bit strange I guess today
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 06 2016 14:31 GMT
#5212
That's why I said it's probably bad at this point.

Honestly I feel like an idiot this game I know I'm missing something that makes this easy and I'm not seeing it.

Maybe I'll filter dive dead people today be back
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 06 2016 20:20 GMT
#5226
I wish I had a few bullets atm there's to many people to lynch.

I think the most confusing thing is why rs and everyone just didn't go to koshi when we lynched tt.

Would of been enough votes to push that lynch over so weird.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 06 2016 20:43 GMT
#5234
No to 24 hours.

Anyway va could be scum I guess, it's a sticky situation in that regard.

Idk Ows doesn't seem to frantic yet about getting lynched just calmly mildly accepting in an annoyed way so maybe town..
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 06 2016 21:35 GMT
#5285
Maybe I had a power to make the mod talk in thread idk I feel sick and high
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 06 2016 21:38 GMT
#5292
I honestly don't know I feel like an idiot this game because I'm missing aomrthing
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 06 2016 21:47 GMT
#5322
I just literally said I don't know.

And I thought Ows would of gotten the joke since he was in ippo when bats had the power.

I don't want to lynch ls, or va. Or scott
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 06 2016 21:51 GMT
#5342
On April 07 2016 06:49 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2016 06:47 Damdred wrote:
I just literally said I don't know.

And I thought Ows would of gotten the joke since he was in ippo when bats had the power.

I don't want to lynch ls, or va. Or scott


how you can think there more likely town then me and koshi is acualy bat shit crazy tho lol


Neither one of you are even up for discussion though so kinda pointless to think about you two. Though I'm scared I'll have to nominate koshi for best scum game.

I'm probably switching to rit
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 06 2016 22:10 GMT
#5396
Sigh should of listened to myself oh well.

I'll try to have some kind of list before eon
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 06 2016 22:17 GMT
#5409
LS idk what to say to you atm if your town you are going over the troll line
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 06 2016 22:26 GMT
#5419
You know maybe another look into koshi before I sleep would be good.

It just nags at me that we have

TT, Tumble (prefered lynch of mafia), koshi and rsoultin up for lynch d2.

I think before we start moving its like 6-5 for tumble.

We start moving with 10ish minutes to go and instead of going to town koshi to save the rb they help kill the rb when they could of went to koshi and lynched him. Its just blah and nagging at me.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 06 2016 22:46 GMT
#5431
If supers kp is delayed which I think,it is we will have 2-3 deaths depending and lose if there are two mafia.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 06 2016 23:05 GMT
#5438
The other thing it could be is someone who is heavily tr or has a claim they are hiding behind. And don't want to get shot.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 06 2016 23:07 GMT
#5440
Games auto over with 3 mafia still alive though I think even with a save
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4392
Leta 1592
Bale 60
Shine 31
ZergMaN 13
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm261
League of Legends
JimRising 653
Other Games
summit1g8148
WinterStarcraft666
Sick136
Mew2King40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick506
BasetradeTV208
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta40
• Letter1413
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Lourlo1059
• Rush699
Other Games
• Shiphtur325
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 36m
Patches Events
9h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 36m
OSC
17h 36m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.