• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:42
CEST 13:42
KST 20:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8363 users

TL Mafia LXXIV: Storm Mafia 3 - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 25 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 05 2016 03:05 GMT
#4942
I said my role that's all I'll say palm has basically confirmed me anyway
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 05 2016 03:12 GMT
#4944
My power can be anti town if mafia knows what it does. You are the one being difficult in demanding to know when I'm saying its anti town. Either lynch me or leave me alone.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 05 2016 03:26 GMT
#4946
GL with that since the mod basically confirmed me, vivax and I led shenanigans on tt. Was one of the only people who called kur into question d1 or 2.

VA should be the lynch after me thread, before the tumble lynch or shenanigans he didn't care at all on anything going on in the game. Even went so far as to say he didn't care, didn't try to stop the lynch on what he probably thinks was obvious town. Went into the night with the objective to discredit me and to try to push a lynch on one or any of the last claimed blues.

He calls me anti town in my play but he is doing nothing but pushing an anti-town agenda. I say my powers if mafia understood them will lead to more harm than good to town he responds with trying to discredit and to lynch me. Just look at his attitude switch and how he is acting going down the stretch he is not looking for scum he is looking for mialynches and to discredit.

good night town. Ritoky stop your tunnel on ls and trust me, ows loon at what I said, ls just don't be an idiot. As for SL maybe he will talk to me about it and will see things I say.

peace.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 05 2016 05:22 GMT
#4954
9/10 its honestly probably shape he's been super right all game but I just don't care.

I claimed my role, and like I said yesterday some things go over the line.

I give ls shit because I love the guy and I want the best for him. I think he knows that whenever we talk outside the game.

You've been shit all game va and I agreed with you before the day phase. You won't drop it that my role can be used in an anti town way if mafia has to much information so just go away id rather get lynched. I don't even think your scum really I just think your full of shit.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 05 2016 05:26 GMT
#4955
Eh I really don't think your totally full of shit nor do I think your a bad player. And I'm sorry for saying that, I do think you have been meh but you were good last night.

meh oh well I'm sorry anyway and to ls if he thought I was poking to much
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 05 2016 05:27 GMT
#4956
Like I really do think scum has either two members still alive or just a rb.

Super didn't shoot last night so something had to stop him unless SL used a shield I guess. That could of been it maybe.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 05 2016 05:32 GMT
#4958
Though SL immediately thought I blocked a shot so he didn't use a shield probably....

I think its super likely that shape is a rb rb super so he isn't shot and rides it home.

Also explains why rels died with a protect on him.

Also just so va can concentrate.

I'm a combat medic, I protect someone they get shot in told they get shot. I then have to decide to stay with that person and keep them alive or protect someone else and let them auto die.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 05 2016 13:43 GMT
#4979
Oh I forgot to add that part basically the first night I act like a vest past then I keep them on life support any second kp kills them automatically.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 05 2016 13:44 GMT
#4980
Also SL nobody shot shape last night
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 05 2016 13:57 GMT
#4982
Mafia could be hiding two kp still (more than likely just a rb). Also if I'm still alive with knowledge of the role even with a saved shot they could know they don't have to re shoot the person and can go about there business not confirm anyone else unless I let that person die.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 05 2016 14:04 GMT
#4985
Then you have to say super just didn't care and didn't shoot last night and rels was double stacked the night I protected him.

Without a rb or a missing kp all the nights don't make sense
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 05 2016 15:48 GMT
#5037
I might of figured out the kp may be ill post it in a minute.

And answer questions.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 05 2016 16:12 GMT
#5040
On April 05 2016 23:20 Koshi wrote:
DAMDRED

What happens if your target is shot, you get a successful safe, and after that mafia shoots you?


They survive that night I was shot but the first night unattended die.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 05 2016 16:17 GMT
#5041
On April 05 2016 23:32 Koshi wrote:
Damdred

What happens when you protect somebody and he get shot once on 2 different nights?


Dies
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 05 2016 17:40 GMT
#5046
It's a strange game tbh, idk who I actually want to lynch meh.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 05 2016 17:44 GMT
#5047
With how the wagon was d1 it either has to be slams slot or one of Ows, koshi, ls I guess.

I have a tr on ls and koshi though. And Ows even has a town feel sorta about him. Idk really strange vote count
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 05 2016 18:05 GMT
#5063
Only town feel I have off Obi was him willing to help jump on Tt and help shenanigans.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 05 2016 18:07 GMT
#5065
I would probably lynch Ows just for Poe sake.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 05 2016 18:21 GMT
#5073
You've convinced me koshi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 05 2016 19:17 GMT
#5100
Question I think sand said he had a second bullet at dome point. I wish he could of confirmed before he died.

Does this change the thought of a day vig? If he does have two bullets only after a ml that would give town three shots. Seems meh
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings163
SHIN 78
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 317
ByuN 306
OGKoka 279
SHIN 78
MindelVK 22
Railgan 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69340
Calm 10875
Rain 2547
FanTaSy 1138
Bisu 1037
soO 742
Soulkey 569
Stork 414
Shuttle 372
Rush 268
[ Show more ]
Soma 224
firebathero 212
Light 165
Snow 154
Last 151
Mind 87
Pusan 69
ToSsGirL 59
Shinee 42
Bale 39
Sea.KH 37
Killer 33
Trap 33
Mong 28
Free 28
Sharp 28
Hm[arnc] 27
hero 25
Sexy 21
yabsab 19
zelot 18
Shine 16
sorry 15
HiyA 13
Aegong 12
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 10
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6708
Dendi78
League of Legends
Reynor94
Counter-Strike
x6flipin542
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King78
Other Games
gofns33988
singsing2198
byalli620
B2W.Neo296
Pyrionflax259
Chillindude12
ToD2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 97
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV505
League of Legends
• Jankos3346
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 561
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 18m
OSC
11h 18m
Replay Cast
11h 18m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.