• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:35
CEST 23:35
KST 06:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13940 users

TL Mafia LXXIV: Storm Mafia 3 - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 25 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 21:13 GMT
#4600
On April 04 2016 06:11 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2016 06:10 Damdred wrote:
I will say it's possible only two kp happened n2. I don't think it's worth talking about yet and only conjection but possible


Poison? Or some role shit?

I actually think engineer was probably some straight forward role like jailkeeper or something. I don't think palmar makes up some 50% random item bullshit that may backfire.


Possibly both, there still could of been three shots but we won't know until we get another flip of scum/sk.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 21:44 GMT
#4641
Shape your wrong about super I think
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 21:46 GMT
#4645
I'd even kill ls over super but I'd rather tumble now.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 21:50 GMT
#4654
I think we don't have the votes for tumble but I am sure super is town so I'm going tumble but if we can do that save super by killing ls
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 21:53 GMT
#4660
Nope 9/10 Times super flips town here.

Gives loads of information gives us who to look at tommorow.

You are super tunneled over what amounts to a poor case this time.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 21:53 GMT
#4662
Tumble isn't interested in finding scum only saving himself again. Oh man oh man.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 21:55 GMT
#4665
Go to tumble look at him justifying jumping off a town flip in super, only to say he will vote ls to save himself. He doesn't think anyone is scum vote him.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 21:55 GMT
#4669
He's flipping town I am pretty sure shape. He has all the signs atm your case doesn't make him scum
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 21:56 GMT
#4670
On April 04 2016 06:55 ritoky wrote:
damdred on a scale of 1 to 100, how confident are you that ls is town?


65-%Ish

Like I'd lynch him over super
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 21:58 GMT
#4675
And if he flips town shape?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 22:00 GMT
#4680
No what if super flips town.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 22:21 GMT
#4701
Ls I have a question for you
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 22:24 GMT
#4710
On April 04 2016 07:22 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2016 07:21 Damdred wrote:
Ls I have a question for you

What is it? 10% battery.


If your town will you forgive me?

##shoot lightningstrike

How bad is that ls
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 22:31 GMT
#4718
That wasn't the reaction I was hoping for.

Now while it a fun seeing the thread shit up with threats and stupidity, yes I made a bad decision people make them all the time in mafia.

Why did Scott suddenly get cold feet on the super wagon when he liked the case so much to vote on supers scum read with auper?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 22:39 GMT
#4735
Insults are sort of going over the line. I make mistakes most people do, but it doesn't require bordering on personal insults.

Be adults people
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 22:40 GMT
#4738
Anyway, people make mistakes. O made one tumble wasn't acting like town in my eyes it was a bad lynch, va discrediting is interesting though since I only helped lead Tt (mafia) and this one.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 22:41 GMT
#4741
Scott even th tough claimed vig did something super interesting with his vote. What do you think shape.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 22:55 GMT
#4746
It's a bit troubling to me tbh shape he was so into the case then hopped off onto tumble for no reasons it's really strange tbh.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 23:05 GMT
#4750
They still have a rb I believe so obviously I will be alive. I'm nonchalant because it's not a big deal it is just a game. One people like myself screw up on.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 04 2016 01:41 GMT
#4773
On April 04 2016 10:27 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2016 07:31 Damdred wrote:
That wasn't the reaction I was hoping for.

Now while it a fun seeing the thread shit up with threats and stupidity, yes I made a bad decision people make them all the time in mafia.

Why did Scott suddenly get cold feet on the super wagon when he liked the case so much to vote on supers scum read with auper?

What was the reaction you were hoping for? I have to face brickwalls in sicklucker and ritoky they are impossible to talk to from my pov like no matter how the hell I answer shit they just going to call me scum so why should I bother playing at this point?


Because you care about being town and you want to be a better player.

I was hoping you would yell yourself town XD
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
19:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15636
Calm 1911
Shuttle 294
White-Ra 251
ZZZero.O 142
Mini 125
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm54
League of Legends
Doublelift2963
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5285
Other Games
summit1g8949
FrodaN2604
Liquid`RaSZi2076
fl0m2068
crisheroes283
C9.Mang0255
ToD183
Livibee182
IndyStarCraft 181
Pyrionflax173
Mew2King48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1110
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 33
• Adnapsc2 28
• Hupsaiya 23
• Sammyuel 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki44
• blackmanpl 27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1561
• Shiphtur674
• WagamamaTV309
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 25m
Replay Cast
1h 25m
OSC
14h 25m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.