• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:35
CEST 23:35
KST 06:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13955 users

TL Mafia LXXIV: Storm Mafia 3 - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 25 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 17:09 GMT
#4465
I think you need to check yourself if you are town super.

You are being needlessly abrasive when people are bringing up actual things going on.

1) your eod is weak d1, you were universally town read but did 0 things to get rs lynched really when jat was on the edge of switching and others would of followed him

2) You were on koshi d2, we only know of one mafia I believe for sure who bussed Tt at this point. Could be others bit not sure.

3) He claimed scum jat had him dead to rights before he died. Shape had a decent case on him as well. He was probably going to be lynched in any case tbh. So there's likely no cred for anyone since he just conceded.

So once again explain these points and if your town act like your town instead of some idiot who is on tilt and just wants to insult and rit others which is anti town at best.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 17:15 GMT
#4466
Honestly I'd rather just tr super for filter length and for being a dick for no reason.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 17:29 GMT
#4471
I was really inactive though and vivax even called me out on how fake and totally out of place it sounded.

So I'm not syre
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 17:33 GMT
#4475
Honestly I went and looked at other games hoping I could strike him off on filter length alone and I can't meh totally in the ball park.

Honestly Obi no I don't think it's even remotely close to town reading him for it. It felt really out there over nothing besides a couple,mentions when I think a few things are actually worth answering and it was glossed over.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 17:45 GMT
#4478
Why do you tr him ls?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 17:55 GMT
#4482
Problem is rs was almost lynched d1 and super wasn't moving. And while super isn't beyond the balls of steel bus it gives me definite pause.

Though it is humorous that Super says jat only person who played a good game when jat had super as possible scum...
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 18:16 GMT
#4484
Shape opinions?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 19:11 GMT
#4504
Ehhhh ok let's ride koshi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 19:16 GMT
#4510
And all the Delurks happen at once.

Its a hard day I think.

Tumble any reads today?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 19:18 GMT
#4512
On April 04 2016 04:16 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2016 00:18 Damdred wrote:
I think we should lynch tumble today,

He was a non voter d1 even though he had several scum reads and had a few opportunities to vote for anyone just didn't care.

The way he moved kur and rs into his town reads when he was sure that there was Scum between certain people.

If he was town scum jumped off his lynch really fast when we were last minute going and to some extent some scum (kur) went as far to red use to consolidate on tumb so that was a bit odd.

I just think,he's the best lynch and will finish the puzzle as well d1 to what happened with the lynch, and go's wouldn't it be great if we had a mega day 2.


the last 2 people to pile onto tumble were both mafia and then the switch off of him was onto mafia.....i agree that he isn't exactly the most town dude in the game, but that vote day 2 looks really good for him unless koshi is mafia.


What I was thinking was that mafia has a rc and they knew tumble was sk/poisoner and wanted him dead still do which is why tumble is in almost everyone's scum list but people are scared to push scum on him. Which is total wifom and conjecture.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 19:39 GMT
#4524
I don't think I will directly fight the ls lynch tbh, I do think he's town but I think he needs to do it himself if he's scum it's an ok lynch if he's town he needs to grow.

Anyway I hate that tumble has to really be threatened to be lynched sometimes to do things it feels like. It sucks.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 19:51 GMT
#4528
I think super is the correct lynch
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 20:11 GMT
#4546
On April 04 2016 05:08 Superbia wrote:
Also evaluate my rant for what it is I'm saying.

I have been more right than most this game and have voted and pressured a lot of scum. And you guys are scumreading me over others. It's really, really, really annoying&disgusting.


Posts like this don't prove you are town and you know this. The points against you are valid.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 20:19 GMT
#4556
Literally any point that's brought against you, you pass off and have a fit in thread.

So what you pressured kur, shape cased the fucker and he conceded.

You are trying to take a lot of credit for things a lot of people had a hand in. You reacting in such a way instead of logically putting good options on the table and trying to help town is obviously all our faults.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 20:23 GMT
#4560
Anyway not really worth yelling and getting upset about.

I'm on the fence still so sway me with logic and answers
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 20:30 GMT
#4569
I don't really want to defend you ls I think you should defend yourself with logic and try to show why someone you think is scum is scum.

Though I will say Tina said ls was lock scum when she was bussing her team mates and ls isn't exactly the person I'd leave in charge of a hard carry at this point and let kur suicide.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 20:35 GMT
#4570
Lock town instead of lock scum.

And also ls is a typical give up scum so he has that going for him to meh.

Anyway I don't want to lynch him.

Its basically either tumble or super so far.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 20:52 GMT
#4584
Idk why you guys are threatening to leave mafia because people won't listen to you (in rits case) and idk why in Ows case. Its just dumb tbh.

Anyway super of course your request is denied just like I would tell anyone if you think it's super important to spam and get 20+ pages of filter its not conceivable that someone can read it all in time for a lynch and since you spammed it it is your responsibility to answer questions that are posed to you even,if it is in your filter. You can't expect people to dig through all of that to fins it in 2-3 hours with a normal schedule.

As foe you rot I'm not fighting you on the ls front do what you want but I just won't vote him.

Now I'll read supers answer in full.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 21:02 GMT
#4588
Supers wall of text wasn't bad
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 03 2016 21:10 GMT
#4595
I will say it's possible only two kp happened n2. I don't think it's worth talking about yet and only conjection but possible
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15636
Calm 1911
Shuttle 294
White-Ra 251
ZZZero.O 156
Mini 125
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm54
League of Legends
Doublelift2963
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5007
Other Games
summit1g9193
FrodaN2088
Liquid`RaSZi2076
fl0m2068
crisheroes283
C9.Mang0255
ToD204
Livibee188
Pyrionflax173
IndyStarCraft 166
Mew2King51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1110
StarCraft 2
angryscii 25
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 33
• Hupsaiya 31
• Adnapsc2 25
• Sammyuel 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• blackmanpl 27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1617
• Shiphtur674
• WagamamaTV309
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 25m
Replay Cast
1h 25m
OSC
14h 25m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.