• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:42
CEST 13:42
KST 20:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8363 users

TL Mafia LXXIV: Storm Mafia 3 - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 25 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 29 2016 22:31 GMT
#3150
Yes basically the only way tumble is scum if we had the whole team up d2 o-o
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 29 2016 22:35 GMT
#3154
There's only a few people to lynch into atm I think
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 29 2016 22:42 GMT
#3170
On March 29 2016 05:08 Kurumi wrote:
Okay, so obviously I voted Koshi. I guess no additional comments are needed from me on this topic. I hated the sicklucker/rsoultin exchange and sicklucker spam, jesus christ, what was that?
I think JAT, Superbia, Dam, Shape, LS and sandroba are OK. Ticktock has said he believes rso on the basis of crumbs, but has for some reason not seen me crumbing Koshi as someone I want dead since the very first post (also, the rendez-vous part...) so I have no idea what the hell happened there.
I have no idea why VA pops in just to propose Tumble as a lynch without pushing him hard enough given the time we have left.
OBS is sceptic enough for me to believe he is on the town side.
Scum list:
Koshi
rsoultin
ritoky
VA/Ticktock

Ritoky is too apathetic and my old reasons still are here, as for his question: you'd like to know what happened to my bullet, friend. You'd like to.

I believe sandroba's claim, I believe that Slam is Town, rso could be a fifth party planar dragon for all I care.

Any questions?


Really super lol?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 29 2016 23:19 GMT
#3234
Oh man,

There are no shots missing guys, all shots are accounted for n1.

I did not receive a vest rs isn't that dumb.

LS is town, you guys have no idea how,much I had to push ls in pm land and in mafia at to act out. And even then he didn't go overboard and calmed down quick. He's town he is a low impact player overall anyway.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 29 2016 23:20 GMT
#3236
Rit loves to bus it's way up in his wheel house.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 29 2016 23:22 GMT
#3240
Because jat was shot n1.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 29 2016 23:24 GMT
#3247
On March 30 2016 08:22 Shapelog wrote:
Like LS, what is rolling over and dieing going to achieve?


Nothing it's just who he is
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 29 2016 23:26 GMT
#3254
Totally different honestly there was no continuation of rage between posts and he had to get someone to rage at him to try to fake rage where I had to almost coach him through it.

Here he's just going off and btw I had to put the initial pressure on him to even make him do it in that game.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 29 2016 23:29 GMT
#3257
Is super really this dense?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 30 2016 00:00 GMT
#3260
It's a bit hard to explain but I am a medic.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 30 2016 00:07 GMT
#3262
Stall what I saved jat n1 as I've spelled out a billion times but I'd much rather not let mafia have any information about my role past that.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 30 2016 00:14 GMT
#3265
Vivax was a doctor I'm a combat medic I heal he blocks apparently
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 30 2016 02:50 GMT
#3306
Hi, yes you spelled it out in thread pretty quick SL though not to overtly.

As for who I protected last night id rather not say yet as I know I didn't stop a shot.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 30 2016 13:17 GMT
#3392
Its honestly pretty clear that our was blocked, no shot and koshi wasn't protected. Plus a dead RS today its pretty logical.

Rels suddenly calling me scum is amusing though especially with missing kp.

And Koshi I can explain I just really don't want mafia to know my limitations.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 30 2016 13:26 GMT
#3404
Yep I get notified whether I save correctly or not.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 30 2016 13:28 GMT
#3407
Yep stopped no bullets n2.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 30 2016 13:41 GMT
#3419
Why is SL getting shot so low when he was pushing scum RS all night/day?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 30 2016 15:01 GMT
#3471
Literally the only person who hasn't been here is kurm. If he didn't shoot the person who did is an idiot.

not getting a bullet back is an easy lie to make tbh.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 30 2016 15:02 GMT
#3474
Koshi idk about VA is he scum here?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 30 2016 15:07 GMT
#3478
I just don't get it, why are decent players acting like fools. The easiest answer is that kurm lied about rb making him lose his bullet...
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings163
SHIN 78
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 317
ByuN 306
OGKoka 279
SHIN 78
MindelVK 22
Railgan 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69340
Calm 10875
Rain 2547
FanTaSy 1138
Bisu 1037
soO 742
Soulkey 569
Stork 414
Shuttle 372
Rush 268
[ Show more ]
Soma 224
firebathero 212
Light 165
Snow 154
Last 151
Mind 87
Pusan 69
ToSsGirL 59
Shinee 42
Bale 39
Sea.KH 37
Killer 33
Trap 33
Mong 28
Free 28
Sharp 28
Hm[arnc] 27
hero 25
Sexy 21
yabsab 19
zelot 18
Shine 16
sorry 15
HiyA 13
Aegong 12
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 10
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6708
Dendi78
League of Legends
Reynor94
Counter-Strike
x6flipin542
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King78
Other Games
gofns33988
singsing2198
byalli620
B2W.Neo296
Pyrionflax259
Chillindude12
ToD2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 97
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV505
League of Legends
• Jankos3346
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 561
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 19m
OSC
11h 19m
Replay Cast
11h 19m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.