• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:26
CEST 02:26
KST 09:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8695 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 18 Next All
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 16 2016 22:47 GMT
#1142
I mean Kush keep pushing him on and off and his final brag list was Me, Slam/Tumble.

Me and Slam are town.

Was this a ploy so if he had to lynch tumble he could do so?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 16 2016 22:51 GMT
#1144
You know what is annoying?
when the guy is not here. And you really have a itching quesiton to ask, but he is not here.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 16 2016 22:52 GMT
#1146
maybe i just vote hapa......
He is confirmed scum after all.....
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 16 2016 22:52 GMT
#1147
On March 17 2016 07:51 geript wrote:
TBH, it's one of Koshi's better arguments against you though.

Really?
I feel flattered.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 16 2016 22:53 GMT
#1148
Really tempting to do what i want to do though.
So tempting.....
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 16 2016 22:54 GMT
#1150
I mean A hapa vote is just so Moist and Tastey
What is a Tumbleweed vote? Weedy and dry.

But doing right?
No doiNg WRONG1

"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 16 2016 22:55 GMT
#1151
On March 17 2016 07:54 Koshi wrote:
Shape is the most obvious mafia I ever saw. I don't even know what game you guys are playing.

Are you switching or do I switch to obvious town Tumble?

Oh no I have the vote line up. Rels won me over form my read on tumble.
I am just trolling.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 16 2016 22:56 GMT
#1152
Lol U are so Wrong this game Koshi,
I am towny town town.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 16 2016 22:56 GMT
#1153
I do have a secret plan though,
if that tickles your brain.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 16 2016 22:58 GMT
#1155
On March 17 2016 07:57 Koshi wrote:
Sure bro. Vote the person you have been calling town the entire game. Even right before the last lynch. Early this day. Your first read was town on tumble.

A million times tumble is town in your filter. But sure.

Ik Bro.
I am not saying that i did not think he was town before. But Rels (and when i looked) made me see differently.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 17 2016 23:12 GMT
#1164
Well I am starting to wonder if mafia even has a KP at this point. does anyone know if it is fractional? I mean if it is not, than Mafia is using a role instead of KPing. Kinda of weird though since this gives us another ML (if we do back to back 24 hour lynches)

I guess Koshi would make a snappy comeback here saying i should know because i am supposedly mafia -.-

Anyways time to Crtl C this:


Well EoD was interesting, was it not? It, unless a save happens (I am writing this during the night phase and intend to post it during day, assuming if i am still alive) it is Lylo. And there are questions i have.
Lets address the elephant in the room. This "redcheck" on me, I obv. know my role (vt) so this is false. There are 3 (well 4) possible ways that this can be true.

1. The last scum is a framer, and framed me. This seems unlikely (tumble would be better here) but no out of the realm of possibility
.
2. Koshi is lieing, and is scum. If no CCed happens, than obv. this is false. If there is a CC (most likely from Rels for a number of reasons that i will get into later in post.) then work to see who claim is legit (obv i would think Koshi claim is false, but i would check whoever CC)

3. Koshi is lieing, and is town. Same as above, and i would be slightly mad that he pulled a Damdred from Outlaw here just because he fucking feels like i am lock scum.

4. Very, very, very, very, very, very offchance I am some stupid role that makes me hidden Scum. I feel that i would fucking know by now (esicaplly after Kush MK) but maybe Hapa hates me for calling him confirm scum. AND theoretically would explain no KP kills.
That would suck. But so offchanced, it really is a joke here.



I have some weird things about the Koshi claim.
On March 17 2016 07:58 Koshi wrote:
btw I am a cop with a redcheck on Shape. Go lynch him tomorrow = thx.

AND DON'T get MODKILLED

On March 17 2016 07:59 Koshi wrote:
different check

2 mins before lynch he claims cop and a red check on me. I know some cops do not claim imminently with a successful check, but it is really dumb that he did this (even when it is wrong) 2 mins before lynch.

Like idk what he would achieve by this, in the case he is actually cop and got NKed (which if he didn't, would be fucking strange as shit here. But possible WIFOM play. depends on who dies tonight, if any) he loses not only his life, but most likely a another confirm townie. His claim 2 mins before lynch takes away that possibility.

In the case he is scum. What was he trying to achieve? Trying to get enough people to jump on my wagon? I mean he only needed 2 people, and all 3 (since i can't vote for myself) was there. But then what? Best case, he lynches me, and then i flip town and then? What he trys to out play the guy he has been calling town and soft defending all game roughly? Go against the one person he was head over knees to defend? Or maybe BS that Tumble was his 1st check and then i was the second? Most lastly the last but still.

@Koshi, I, and the thread i'm sure, want all your checks. You can explain them if you want, but the names in order will do.


Now a question.
@Rels, what made you say BS when Koshi claim.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 17 2016 23:14 GMT
#1165
I mean literally, the 1st thing here to do is address Koshi claim, especially for me since I know that me being scum is wrong.

Till then i might reread and look at the lynches and see who started them and make a list. See who has been a big influence in the thread. Then maybe make a list looking at people who pushed.

It is 7:15 PM......
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 17 2016 23:22 GMT
#1166
Wait 5th possibility.
The other person Koshi checked is alive and he is being tunneled on me to the point where he just scum me.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 17 2016 23:27 GMT
#1168
On March 18 2016 08:23 Koshi wrote:
I wont solve this game. I said slam and tumble were obvious town and still you people lynched them. So the game can be solved by those who thought they were mafia. Would be impressive if you can lynch 5 townies in a row.

I am here to watch that.

I dont know how many times mafia tried to shoot me already but I am immune to kp

What Parity cop is immune to KP?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 17 2016 23:31 GMT
#1169
What did you fake claim Pcop inorder to bait a hit?
I am still unsure on how you are immune to kp. What role is that?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 17 2016 23:34 GMT
#1170
I mean it is not vet because vet is 2 life.
Wtf is Koshi? Man of steel?

Now I am fucking confused.

Like I can't even see the guy getting shot N1, not when their are people like Yammty, who was tech. on the right trail (case on kush) N2 and N3 i could see, n2 in order to incriminate me, and n3 to kill a Pcop.
Well I guess he does not fucking know if he was actually shot or not and that sentence was for gloating purposes.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 17 2016 23:38 GMT
#1171
Lol, Mafiascum.org role list is pretty cool tbh. Tree stumps!
Anyway

Only only I can understand you being from looking at mafiascum is bulletproof?

Is that your role Koshi? or are you just so dashingly handsome (and tunneled) that you can not be killed as vt?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 17 2016 23:46 GMT
#1172
Idk, I am tired and quite frenkly confused on if the check on me was even real or not.

Feel free to answer Koshi. Time is of the essence (since 2 lynches will only happen if we do 24 hour days)
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 12:05 GMT
#1180
On March 18 2016 09:08 Koshi wrote:
Oh and I am a veteran obviously.

So you have 2 kp live not infinity and beyond and just said immunez.
Makes more sense.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 12:08 GMT
#1181
On March 18 2016 14:57 geript wrote:
The thing that's honestly been bugging me is why Rels didn't unvote. like when I saw the claim at midnight I was pretty sure it was fake. But unvote to get info, get a CC, learn who the green check was, learn who the different check was. I'm half expecting a CC from someone else. Idk, I'd still like Rels to explain his reasoning and thinking.

I like him to explain his responds as well.
On March 17 2016 07:59 Rels wrote:
BS

It is possible that he said BS because he thought the claim was fake (the claim came about 2 mins or so before deadline) or that it was a late claim. But maybe there is something more too it?

I mean that post also shows that he saw the claim as well.

Idk, I thought Rels was the blue because of all his blue talk.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 207
SpeCial 135
ViBE97
Nathanias 73
ProTech47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12169
Rain 1521
GuemChi 976
Artosis 672
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever407
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox851
Mew2King99
Other Games
summit1g6480
shahzam714
WinterStarcraft480
JimRising 415
C9.Mang0323
Trikslyr51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick739
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• davetesta18
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur292
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 34m
INu's Battles
10h 34m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 34m
OSC
21h 49m
Replay Cast
22h 34m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.