• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:59
CEST 13:59
KST 20:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7828 users

Team Melee Mini Mafia VI: Newbies and Vets

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Spikasaur
Profile Joined February 2016
United Kingdom63 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-16 14:39:33
February 16 2016 14:38 GMT
#20
Junior player. Complete newb. /in with marvellosity as senior if you'd be so kind.
Spikasaur
Profile Joined February 2016
United Kingdom63 Posts
February 16 2016 19:23 GMT
#26
On February 17 2016 02:50 Queenfestor wrote:
/in as Junior - this is going to be my very first game and i am excited I just played Mafia on Sc2 arcades.



Mine also! Good luck.
Spikasaur
Profile Joined February 2016
United Kingdom63 Posts
February 29 2016 10:48 GMT
#158
Not a clue.
Spikasaur
Profile Joined February 2016
United Kingdom63 Posts
February 29 2016 11:45 GMT
#166
On February 29 2016 20:38 Race Bannon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2016 15:07 Tictock wrote:
I think it's probably just as easy as the teams trying to look all Innocent, and Jolly.

But really full of pure evil and hatered.


Pure evil AND hatred, I don't think you can be that good at being evil to achieve purity unless you absolutely love doing it.

And since you can't love hating there's a fallacy in your logic, buddy.


Sure you can love to hate? Same as enjoying complaining, no? Some people get off on misery and turmoil.
Spikasaur
Profile Joined February 2016
United Kingdom63 Posts
February 29 2016 16:20 GMT
#204
On March 01 2016 00:50 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 00:46 Damdred wrote:
It doesn't change it really. Just have to wait and see on koshi if he stays that lurker meh.

Anyway I have town vibes from Marv but he won't let me cuddle up to him.


I thought he already has a cuddle buddy? Also I admit it would be hard for any being to cuddle a screen for extensive periods of time.


That it is.. Cold too.
Spikasaur
Profile Joined February 2016
United Kingdom63 Posts
February 29 2016 16:35 GMT
#215
On March 01 2016 01:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 01:27 Shapelog wrote:
I do wonder how much nutritional value a Blahvacado has.

Well if we're going by content then he's about as nutritious as stale cardboard...


Same for us all at the moment, no? Game hasn't really picked up yet.
Spikasaur
Profile Joined February 2016
United Kingdom63 Posts
February 29 2016 16:58 GMT
#242
On March 01 2016 01:44 Felkyr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 01:35 Spikasaur wrote:
On March 01 2016 01:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 01 2016 01:27 Shapelog wrote:
I do wonder how much nutritional value a Blahvacado has.

Well if we're going by content then he's about as nutritious as stale cardboard...


Same for us all at the moment, no? Game hasn't really picked up yet.


Talking about one lurker + one active, you have any town or scum leans, Spike?


No leans really. Come back soon when there's been further progression?
Spikasaur
Profile Joined February 2016
United Kingdom63 Posts
February 29 2016 23:27 GMT
#419
On March 01 2016 06:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Just realized my point about 1 active + 1 intentionally lurking applies to blue roles as well if it's the new player lurking. Doesn't have to be lurking either, just playing extremely safe and not saying anything.

Might be mitigated later in the game with the other player coaching them.


Or we're not too sure what to say?
Spikasaur
Profile Joined February 2016
United Kingdom63 Posts
February 29 2016 23:32 GMT
#422
On March 01 2016 08:29 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 08:27 Spikasaur wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Just realized my point about 1 active + 1 intentionally lurking applies to blue roles as well if it's the new player lurking. Doesn't have to be lurking either, just playing extremely safe and not saying anything.

Might be mitigated later in the game with the other player coaching them.


Or we're not too sure what to say?

Your partner's said less than he normally does as town and you haven't said jack. I don't think you're blue.


Guess I can't speak for him but he's been at work and for a change productive lately
Spikasaur
Profile Joined February 2016
United Kingdom63 Posts
February 29 2016 23:37 GMT
#429
On March 01 2016 08:35 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 08:32 Spikasaur wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:29 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:27 Spikasaur wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Just realized my point about 1 active + 1 intentionally lurking applies to blue roles as well if it's the new player lurking. Doesn't have to be lurking either, just playing extremely safe and not saying anything.

Might be mitigated later in the game with the other player coaching them.


Or we're not too sure what to say?

Your partner's said less than he normally does as town and you haven't said jack. I don't think you're blue.


Guess I can't speak for him but he's been at work and for a change productive lately

Has he already explained to you why I am the most sexy man in the world and how I cannot be mafia this game?


Not at all. But you're welcome to pitch for yourself
Spikasaur
Profile Joined February 2016
United Kingdom63 Posts
March 01 2016 10:18 GMT
#510
On March 01 2016 10:43 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Spikasaur do you have any suspicions? Or do you not know what to think about anything?
I'm not being sarcastic or anything with my second question btw. I'm just curious on your thoughts while marv is away.


Marv and me haven't really spent much time on this yet. Went in with high hopes but he's been too busy to really talk to me about what's going on so I'm sorta a bit clueless. Not a great help or start I know.
Spikasaur
Profile Joined February 2016
United Kingdom63 Posts
March 01 2016 10:21 GMT
#511
On March 01 2016 08:40 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 08:37 Spikasaur wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:35 Koshi wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:32 Spikasaur wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:29 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:27 Spikasaur wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Just realized my point about 1 active + 1 intentionally lurking applies to blue roles as well if it's the new player lurking. Doesn't have to be lurking either, just playing extremely safe and not saying anything.

Might be mitigated later in the game with the other player coaching them.


Or we're not too sure what to say?

Your partner's said less than he normally does as town and you haven't said jack. I don't think you're blue.


Guess I can't speak for him but he's been at work and for a change productive lately

Has he already explained to you why I am the most sexy man in the world and how I cannot be mafia this game?


Not at all. But you're welcome to pitch for yourself

That's all? Why so neutral?
marv is scumreading me. Aren't you interested in solving the game and finding out my alignment?


You're pressing on us quite a lot, which would lead me to think you're probably scum. I don't see there's anything hard against us, unless I've missed something
Spikasaur
Profile Joined February 2016
United Kingdom63 Posts
March 01 2016 10:28 GMT
#512
On March 01 2016 11:03 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 10:56 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
INCONSEQUENTIAL FEELS LIST

marvellosity/Spikasaur As Team Fairly Odd Couple - sus
bumatlarge/VisceraEyes As Team Official Mafia Gaunlet for Underachieving Scum - sus
Rels/Race Bannon As Team Jolly & Awesome Townies - sus

The last 2 are very likely town Kush. Come on bro....
Marv is obvious mafia. His junior is afraid as fuck.

I think you are the second mafia team. but I am not sure about that yet.


First one town too
Spikasaur
Profile Joined February 2016
United Kingdom63 Posts
March 01 2016 10:52 GMT
#520
On March 01 2016 19:39 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 19:28 Spikasaur wrote:
On March 01 2016 11:03 Koshi wrote:
On March 01 2016 10:56 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
INCONSEQUENTIAL FEELS LIST

marvellosity/Spikasaur As Team Fairly Odd Couple - sus
bumatlarge/VisceraEyes As Team Official Mafia Gaunlet for Underachieving Scum - sus
Rels/Race Bannon As Team Jolly & Awesome Townies - sus

The last 2 are very likely town Kush. Come on bro....
Marv is obvious mafia. His junior is afraid as fuck.

I think you are the second mafia team. but I am not sure about that yet.


First one town too

Also. Is this a scumslip or what is this?

what do you mean with is town too?

You also townread these guys? Why?


Clearly saying first team is town too, you wally.
Spikasaur
Profile Joined February 2016
United Kingdom63 Posts
March 01 2016 10:57 GMT
#526
On March 01 2016 19:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 19:21 Spikasaur wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:40 Koshi wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:37 Spikasaur wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:35 Koshi wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:32 Spikasaur wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:29 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:27 Spikasaur wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Just realized my point about 1 active + 1 intentionally lurking applies to blue roles as well if it's the new player lurking. Doesn't have to be lurking either, just playing extremely safe and not saying anything.

Might be mitigated later in the game with the other player coaching them.


Or we're not too sure what to say?

Your partner's said less than he normally does as town and you haven't said jack. I don't think you're blue.


Guess I can't speak for him but he's been at work and for a change productive lately

Has he already explained to you why I am the most sexy man in the world and how I cannot be mafia this game?


Not at all. But you're welcome to pitch for yourself

That's all? Why so neutral?
marv is scumreading me. Aren't you interested in solving the game and finding out my alignment?


You're pressing on us quite a lot, which would lead me to think you're probably scum. I don't see there's anything hard against us, unless I've missed something

O rly. Explain to me how I am scum for pressuring the guy who is really fucking good at mafia but done fucking nothing and didn't find the time to tell his boyfriend anything who he should be really happy to get into this game.

Let me explain this really easily, You 2 are mafia because:
1) marv hasn't done anything to solve the game. Yet hedged a shitton without committing. His filter is 100% mafia currently. It's not even townie who is afk. It's just blatant mafia.
2) Spikasaur hasn't done anything in the game. Didn't even try to do anything. Came into the thread a couple times just to test the waters. He doesn't even bother asking me anything while we wee in the thread before.

Now explain to me why all this doesn't make any sense and why I am mafia.


Isn't the point about hedging and gauging reactions and testing waters?
I come in not so much to test waters but to keep in thread and see how things go. Then was told last night to get off mafia because he wanted alone time. After essentially leaving me on my todd all day already.
Spikasaur
Profile Joined February 2016
United Kingdom63 Posts
March 01 2016 11:05 GMT
#534
On March 01 2016 19:57 Koshi wrote:
Maybe I should spam though. Too make this somewhat challenging. Like if I actually defend myself this isn't really a contest. But at this point I think most people will already know who to vote for.


Would town need to spam, for any reason at all?
Spikasaur
Profile Joined February 2016
United Kingdom63 Posts
March 01 2016 11:09 GMT
#538
On March 01 2016 20:07 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 20:01 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 20:00 Koshi wrote:
On March 01 2016 20:00 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 19:59 Koshi wrote:
On March 01 2016 19:58 marvellosity wrote:
Explain yourself, Koshi. Am waiting.

About what? You being mafia? No ty. My case is in the thread. We will see what the people think.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/504019-team-melee-mini-mafia-vi-newbies-and-vets?page=26#519

I want you to tell me precisely why you misrepresent me with everything you wrote.

Do it already.

NOBODY CARES MARV. THE PEOPLE WILL CAST THEIR VOTE.

So you're admitting you misrepresented me?

Can you show me that you didn't?

Because you're building my case for me right now babycakes.

Ok. I'll explain it to the people. I don't have to explain it to you because you are mafia and I will congratulate you if you can get me lynched. That would be impressive. I am pretty sure making me post more is not going to help you. But sure. I can post stuff.
1) You hedging makes you mafia. I explained it. I don't care if you posted hedges in some other game. Like wtf? I know for a fact that you wont type that wishy washy bullshit as town so early about me. You would wait longer and if you finally would start calling me mafia or try to sway public opinion against me you would do it way fiercer. Not like this. It was meek.
2) The heuristic is fine. It just wasn't the right time for you to say it. I know it worked in a previous game. It always works. I am indeed obvious town or mafia. I explained this already.
3) I already forgot what point 3 was. Me misrepresenting you or something. I didn't. You are mafia. I represent you as mafia. The End.


Sounds like bible bullshit tbh. 'You are this bc I sed so lol'
Spikasaur
Profile Joined February 2016
United Kingdom63 Posts
March 01 2016 11:10 GMT
#540
Expecting blind followers?
Spikasaur
Profile Joined February 2016
United Kingdom63 Posts
March 01 2016 11:11 GMT
#541
On March 01 2016 20:10 marvellosity wrote:
I told Spikasaur to ignore Koshi but he ignore me too :p


Always.
Spikasaur
Profile Joined February 2016
United Kingdom63 Posts
March 01 2016 11:24 GMT
#549
On March 01 2016 20:14 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 20:13 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 05:08 Damdred wrote:
Hi rels,

I was going to ask you to be my friend this game, that sort of special friend you curl up with and close the door with becuase you trust each other. but now i learn that you don't trust me.

It hurts my heart, why did we get to this point.

Sincerely Damdred

Anyway, I like your Koshi read (marvs also since his was first). I am trying not to read VE yet bad history there don't feel like being called a donkey yet.

hey Koshi:

What do you think of this guy then?

Ask your boyfriend. He is caught up with the game so he can tell you how I feel about Damdred.


Going through your filter, you've not mentioned Damdred or even Cow. Rels, VE, TT, RB, Sentinel... Otherwise Damdred hasn't popped up so how could I answer that?
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 725
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko426
OGKoka 227
Rex 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52915
Calm 3804
Shuttle 2136
Bisu 1161
FanTaSy 1027
firebathero 375
Zeus 340
Hyuk 277
Stork 248
actioN 228
[ Show more ]
Soma 220
Mini 201
Rush 170
Soulkey 150
EffOrt 136
Last 136
Light 132
ZerO 91
Snow 85
Mong 76
Dewaltoss 67
Pusan 60
JYJ 46
Sea.KH 46
Free 41
Killer 41
NotJumperer 38
Bale 37
Barracks 33
Shinee 30
hero 29
ToSsGirL 29
Shine 25
Noble 25
Yoon 23
yabsab 23
Sharp 21
sorry 20
Aegong 19
PianO 16
Sacsri 13
HiyA 13
Dota 2
Gorgc5408
Dendi536
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1392
kRYSTAL_55
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
gofns36366
singsing1941
B2W.Neo530
crisheroes255
DeMusliM203
Livibee59
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 1m
OSC
10h 16m
Replay Cast
11h 1m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.