• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:41
CEST 23:41
KST 06:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8148 users

Team Melee Mini Mafia VI: Newbies and Vets

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Queenfestor
Profile Joined February 2016
25 Posts
February 16 2016 17:50 GMT
#22
/in as Junior - this is going to be my very first game and i am excited I just played Mafia on Sc2 arcades.
Queenfestor
Profile Joined February 2016
25 Posts
February 16 2016 18:18 GMT
#24
On February 17 2016 03:09 Shapelog wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 17 2016 02:50 Queenfestor wrote:
/in as Junior - this is going to be my very first game and i am excited I just played Mafia on Sc2 arcades.

Welcome to the forums Queenfestor. Nice to meet you.


Haha i appreciate it. I also just realised that i had to make a new Account just to sign up although i am reaing the forums quite a while.

Is this kind of off-topic allowed during this stage or should we keep this thread clean until we the managing is done?
Queenfestor
Profile Joined February 2016
25 Posts
February 26 2016 14:42 GMT
#74
1 more to go :O the hype!
Queenfestor
Profile Joined February 2016
25 Posts
February 28 2016 16:48 GMT
#99
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 28 2016 17:02 kitaman27 wrote:
Teams:
Tictock///Queenfestor
marvellosity///Spikasaur
bumatlarge///VisceraEyes
nnn_thekushmountains///Shapelog
damdred///TheCow
FecalFeas///[UoN]Sentinel
Rels///Race Bannon
sandroba///qob

Please submit a team name! We still need 2 more players. The game will begin once we're full.


*FecalFeast was spelled wrong - are the other names correct? in case i didnt pm´d the wrong dude on TL
Queenfestor
Profile Joined February 2016
25 Posts
February 29 2016 18:54 GMT
#255
Alright guys i am alive dont worry yourselfs

Is the post count increasing much higher the next days?
Queenfestor
Profile Joined February 2016
25 Posts
February 29 2016 19:14 GMT
#259
U guys like to commit over a simple joke he?
Queenfestor
Profile Joined February 2016
25 Posts
February 29 2016 19:39 GMT
#265
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 01 2016 04:34 Rels wrote:
On February 29 2016 23:14 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2016 22:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
Glancing at Ticktock's last few towngames, his tone is starkly different this game. However in his most recent scumgame he looks more like he's trying to emulate his townplay rather than just not give a fuck.

Ehhhhh. Ima leave it for now. See what they say.


Why aren't you distinguishing between joke phase and normal game?
TT making those posts 24 hours into day 1 is different from him making them at the start of the game.
My thoughts when I read these VE posts. He's reading stuff where there is nothing. Seems like an easy way to appear to do stuff "hey guys I read some games!" that have 0 consequence.


well i would go one step further and claim hes behaving obvious since we just said scums are lurking
but hell in the end its my team being analysed here
Queenfestor
Profile Joined February 2016
25 Posts
February 29 2016 19:53 GMT
#270
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 01 2016 04:42 Shapelog wrote:
On March 01 2016 04:39 Queenfestor wrote:
Show nested quote +
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 01 2016 04:34 Rels wrote:
On February 29 2016 23:14 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2016 22:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
Glancing at Ticktock's last few towngames, his tone is starkly different this game. However in his most recent scumgame he looks more like he's trying to emulate his townplay rather than just not give a fuck.

Ehhhhh. Ima leave it for now. See what they say.


Why aren't you distinguishing between joke phase and normal game?
TT making those posts 24 hours into day 1 is different from him making them at the start of the game.
My thoughts when I read these VE posts. He's reading stuff where there is nothing. Seems like an easy way to appear to do stuff "hey guys I read some games!" that have 0 consequence.


well i would go one step further and claim hes behaving obvious since we just said scums are lurking
but hell in the end its my team being analysed here

How so. Especially when Team Koshi Openly admitted to intentional lurking?


Well TT was the only one representing my team so far - and now that i just read through all of the posts i am confused how things are working out here :D
Queenfestor
Profile Joined February 2016
25 Posts
February 29 2016 23:24 GMT
#417
On March 01 2016 08:13 Koshi wrote:
I also am going to really stop posting in this thread now unless somebody asks me a direct question.

can we be friends?

anyways VE is the newbie on his team right? how comes you are so talkative right away?
Queenfestor
Profile Joined February 2016
25 Posts
March 01 2016 15:43 GMT
#728
On March 02 2016 00:21 bumatlarge wrote:
Sorry guys, you seem to have a lot more energy for this than I do. I thought sentinel and Rels were being a bit aggressive for the first day but I guess that's a good thing in today's mafia. Koshi is posting exactly like I remember. Kush stands out but I can't call it bad just not his norm. I'm not feeling the drive to scum hunt, maybe it's just early in the game or its me being burnt out from mafia, but I promise I'll try. Just maybe not right now.


So when u talk about early aggresion - might u explain me how u think about the early aggresion of your junior?
Queenfestor
Profile Joined February 2016
25 Posts
March 01 2016 15:59 GMT
#732
On March 02 2016 00:55 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2016 00:43 Queenfestor wrote:
On March 02 2016 00:21 bumatlarge wrote:
Sorry guys, you seem to have a lot more energy for this than I do. I thought sentinel and Rels were being a bit aggressive for the first day but I guess that's a good thing in today's mafia. Koshi is posting exactly like I remember. Kush stands out but I can't call it bad just not his norm. I'm not feeling the drive to scum hunt, maybe it's just early in the game or its me being burnt out from mafia, but I promise I'll try. Just maybe not right now.


So when u talk about early aggresion - might u explain me how u think about the early aggresion of your junior?

Did you read the whole thread ?

I did except posts #540-~600 which i skipped due to the wall of texts while i am being sleeping / work - didnt thought this is going 2 be discussing any further - did i missed sthm?
Queenfestor
Profile Joined February 2016
25 Posts
March 01 2016 16:33 GMT
#759
On March 02 2016 01:12 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2016 00:59 Queenfestor wrote:
On March 02 2016 00:55 Rels wrote:
On March 02 2016 00:43 Queenfestor wrote:
On March 02 2016 00:21 bumatlarge wrote:
Sorry guys, you seem to have a lot more energy for this than I do. I thought sentinel and Rels were being a bit aggressive for the first day but I guess that's a good thing in today's mafia. Koshi is posting exactly like I remember. Kush stands out but I can't call it bad just not his norm. I'm not feeling the drive to scum hunt, maybe it's just early in the game or its me being burnt out from mafia, but I promise I'll try. Just maybe not right now.


So when u talk about early aggresion - might u explain me how u think about the early aggresion of your junior?

Did you read the whole thread ?

I did except posts #540-~600 which i skipped due to the wall of texts while i am being sleeping / work - didnt thought this is going 2 be discussing any further - did i missed sthm?

No idea. It's a super weird attitude to skip posts.
Any reads ? Who is town and who is scum in your mind ?


Well ive think about OMGUS being scum right now - the way of their aggresive behaviour right away in addition to that heated discussion about their reads made me curious so far

i also feel like team anal prolapse got really passive by now

Town feels to be koshi and you
Queenfestor
Profile Joined February 2016
25 Posts
March 01 2016 16:39 GMT
#769
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2016 01:34 Felkyr wrote:
On March 02 2016 01:31 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2016 01:16 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On March 02 2016 01:12 Rels wrote:
On March 02 2016 00:59 Queenfestor wrote:
On March 02 2016 00:55 Rels wrote:
On March 02 2016 00:43 Queenfestor wrote:
On March 02 2016 00:21 bumatlarge wrote:
Sorry guys, you seem to have a lot more energy for this than I do. I thought sentinel and Rels were being a bit aggressive for the first day but I guess that's a good thing in today's mafia. Koshi is posting exactly like I remember. Kush stands out but I can't call it bad just not his norm. I'm not feeling the drive to scum hunt, maybe it's just early in the game or its me being burnt out from mafia, but I promise I'll try. Just maybe not right now.


So when u talk about early aggresion - might u explain me how u think about the early aggresion of your junior?

Did you read the whole thread ?

I did except posts #540-~600 which i skipped due to the wall of texts while i am being sleeping / work - didnt thought this is going 2 be discussing any further - did i missed sthm?

No idea. It's a super weird attitude to skip posts.
Any reads ? Who is town and who is scum in your mind ?


Why is it a weird attitude? I skipped most of the shitfest between koshi/marv. So not the first thing I wanted to read in the morning.

'cause reading words is how you find scum.

Especially if you are a newbie town I think you are in general very eager to read the whole thread. As mafia though you are not as invested and are likely to skip. But maybe that's just my idea.


Well tbh not if you come online and see that 10 pages of Spoilers in Spoilers + youre not native english speaker
I am doing my best to follow up but i feel like its way harder to get into the game when you are not able to read trough it livetime (dont you agree?)

I feel like i could start being helpful at all this way - luckily ive got a good mate!
Queenfestor
Profile Joined February 2016
25 Posts
March 02 2016 23:05 GMT
#1300
Well i am gone for quite a while and u guys start lynching greens - thats not even close to nice
On March 03 2016 07:44 Felkyr wrote:
Actually, I would still pick Sent/FF as scum over VE at the moment, so I suppose I agree with Kush's lynch order for now.


i disagree - especially VE´s answers ~#1215 on how he changed his mind on TT make me feel he is very scummy
#1218 he says he didnt tunnel rather used his meta (which consisted of TT making jokes within the first 5h into the game)
#1220 he says that he suddenly changed his mind after reading his filter (which is funny cuz nothing changed since TT didnt posted from #156 - #405)
Queenfestor
Profile Joined February 2016
25 Posts
March 03 2016 13:06 GMT
#1532
On March 03 2016 12:59 Tumblewood wrote:
Queenfestor has a nice, 1-page filter. ahhh. I think it's weird that team Blah is just using TT as a representative to the thread. It would be an easy way to conceal a newbie scum, and town... might do it, but doesn't have much reason to. Null read for Team Blahvacado


Well it might be the fact that one would be too scared to post since he´s got one of the important roles tho
Queenfestor
Profile Joined February 2016
25 Posts
March 03 2016 13:32 GMT
#1539
qob´s filter looks quite scummy to me
#1376 gives out his lynch order w/o any real explantion yet fucks up (and needs his partner to clarify whats going on)
from that point hes silent - maybe he wants sand do get them out of this miserable place
Queenfestor
Profile Joined February 2016
25 Posts
March 03 2016 13:45 GMT
#1541
well i went to check ~#300 since team innocent were the first ones to vote cownado for lynch
still if you read sandras filter there it seems they go up for a quick Maf on maf to get into the game - they might knew its just a filler discussion anyways and they can unvote later on

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 01 2016 05:29 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 05:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
And at this point, I don't care! Someone present a better alternative or shut the fuck up! I'll be back later on to see what's happening. BYE!!!

Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 05:24 TheCow wrote:
I do not understand the point of the philosophy being posted in this thread. It seems like filler discussion to me.

Sential is sticking out to me. I am reading the slot as scum at this point.

The current meta-ing occurring looks like a dead-end and I do not understand why it is still being pursued.

How many games has Viscera played?


Ask and you shall recieve. Cow just made it to my number one suspect based on this post alone.



tho his aggresive behaviour against cow makes me think he could be town - he really pushed him during the first hours - this couldve ended bad - so well idk for now
Queenfestor
Profile Joined February 2016
25 Posts
March 03 2016 14:36 GMT
#1556
On March 03 2016 23:15 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 23:10 Shapelog wrote:
On March 03 2016 23:05 qob wrote:
okay so these are my personal reads Most town to least town.

Team Innocent - Town
Team Koshi™ - Town
Tean xXxShapemasta420xxX - town
Team official mafia gaunlet for underachieveing scum - idk
Team Blahvacado - can be switched with ^
Team Anal Prolapse - remove.

So the team with a JK who CCed to kill mafia is less town than Innocent, Koshi, Me, and OMGUS?
Okekkkkkkkkk......


shape it's so obvious once you think about it...
they know there's no jk and just a parity cop. tt fake counter claimed damdred so he would look town for the rest of the game and secure a win.
Damdred faked that there was a real jk in the qt to seal the deal.


good thing we dont have to think about my team being scum as long as the night didnt ended, right?
Queenfestor
Profile Joined February 2016
25 Posts
March 03 2016 16:25 GMT
#1564
On March 04 2016 00:57 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 13:22 Tumblewood wrote:
Shapelog... I've played two games with him, one as town and the other as scum. He was spammy in both of them, and he's pretty spammy here.

8 pages are pretty lame for me tbh. Perhaps I need to work harder, i am losing my edge


u cant beat me tho
Queenfestor
Profile Joined February 2016
25 Posts
March 03 2016 23:50 GMT
#1662
On March 04 2016 03:36 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 03:33 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
can i do this or no lol

You do not know if it was legal and you copy and pasted it?
[image loading]


srsly upvote if i could
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 517
RuFF_SC2 173
ProTech167
Liquid`TLO 131
Nina 125
ViBE6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17113
firebathero 90
PianO 16
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever340
canceldota68
League of Legends
Doublelift3695
Counter-Strike
minikerr4
Super Smash Bros
PPMD40
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu787
Other Games
summit1g5885
FrodaN1206
shahzam503
C9.Mang0290
mouzStarbuck276
B2W.Neo246
ToD211
RotterdaM87
Mew2King40
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• mYiSmile138
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1072
• Shiphtur639
Upcoming Events
OSC
34m
Replay Cast
1h 19m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.