• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:06
CEST 22:06
KST 05:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8530 users

Team Melee Mini Mafia VI: Newbies and Vets - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2016 12:05 GMT
#1743
I'm not pushing "shit", I'm lynching the last mafia. You can join me or you can lose.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2016 12:41 GMT
#1745
Same, PoE. You and Felkyr both sound way townier than either one of Sent/FF, and individually I've thought sandroba was town all game. Koshi I've felt townie toward most of the game, but I fear that's because he's been townreading me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2016 12:42 GMT
#1746
Further I've always been going after FF/Sent today, it's explicit in my filter.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2016 12:44 GMT
#1748
The reasons you've given for sandroba being mafia are all based on your own interpretations of his actions that aren't the only, or even the most likely, explanations for his actions. Sandroba has been, for most of the game, one of the most consistently "trying" people in the game. Whatever you say about him, you have to admit that, and while that doesn't NECESSARILY make him town, sandroba is a player that tends to not try as hard as mafia and try REALLY hard as town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2016 12:47 GMT
#1749
I can't convince you that he's town because it's based on my own interpretation of his actions which aren't the only, or even the most likely, explanation for his actions. I can tell you again, as I said before, that his push on Kush felt really real to me. And I was here experiencing it first hand. The timing and everything, it's like he was reading things and going AHAAAHHH!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2016 12:49 GMT
#1751
On March 04 2016 21:48 Koshi wrote:
You are saying words without proof VE. That's not how you convince me. Even if you are right.

The last day has been played superscummy by sandroba. I am not going to say too much about it but it is really how mafia would play.

The proof is in his filter man, you can find it really easily because it's the post where he goes all capsrage, that whole page is our interaction.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2016 12:52 GMT
#1753
On March 03 2016 20:00 sandroba wrote:
So I'm gonna stop doing convoluted shit theories to fit the situation and instead I'll look for the mafia. This shapelog dude was giving me weird vibes since the beginning assuming a bunch of shit that should not be assumed and I was like " Fuck I don't remember town kush being this tame, this doesn't feel right", but bitches kept saying how town he was.
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 22:46 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
damdred/thecow
thecow is being tight-lipped for the most part.
I checked this out:
On March 01 2016 05:44 TheCow wrote:
#243-244 appears to be an attempt to discredit the attack against Sentinel -- his partner. Leveraging the style of qob as well as his newness to sidestep the read.

He's talking about these quotes:
On March 01 2016 02:10 Fecalfeast wrote:
qob is new but trying hard to throw scum on my partner because he was aggresive and voted me.

Wowie

On March 01 2016 02:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
I like that you're trying qob but you're off to a bad start

I think it's a smart way to describe what FF is doing.

As for damdred, he's reading the thread closely so that gives him townpoints.

Verdict: town enough

Evidence numero uno. THAT SHIT IS GOLDEN. "smart way to describe what FF is doing" when FF is being snarky defending himself. And "Veridict: town enough". Mind you this was trying to discredit part of my case while not adressing the other points, and giving the veredict: townie enough.

I'm going to dive deeper, but I feel we found our man.

Right here. It starts here. And I hear you Koshi. "Oh wise and knowledgeable VE, surely you must realize that he could just have found something to grab hold of and start yelling about Kush! The conclusion is inescapable!"

And I agree with you. That's kinda what it felt like to me at first. But that whole page, go to that page and read it in context, he really truly believes he found the last mafia in Kush.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2016 12:54 GMT
#1754
Well like I said, I'm not going to convince you that way if your mind is made up. Suffice to say that TO ME, it seems really obvious that sandroba is town based on it, but it comes from a really long history of playing games with sandroba and knowing how he thinks.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2016 13:21 GMT
#1756
YO YOUR JUNIOR THINKS ITS ME AND YOU KNOW ITS NOT

DON'T DO THIS KOSHI
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2016 13:30 GMT
#1761
He was wrong about Kush, I'm not disputing that. I'm not even saying that the things he said make kush mafia. If you read that page I told you to go read, you see that I even say as much TO sandroba AT THE TIME. My point is that SANDROBA as a player BELIEVES what he's saying. He physically CANNOT believe what he's saying if he's mafia man, it's impossible because he would KNOW Kush is town. Could it be fake enthusiasm and skillful post-play to make it seem like he genuinely is reading kush's filter and trying to convince me of something that he's noticed? Sure I guess, but that's simply not the vibe I got from it and I'm particularly qualified to comment on it because I was personally there active at the time. It was genuine, I could feel the lightbulbs going off.

So no, not "fuck me". You can disbelieve if you want, and I obviously can't make you make the right call. But I can implore you, and I can plead with you, and I can vote for the mafia. That's all I can do in the end.

But don't just AFK, we were given the game when Damdred modkilled himself and Kush fucked us out of it when he modkilled himself. WE GOTTA TAKE THE POWA BACK!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2016 13:31 GMT
#1762
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2016 21:26 GMT
#1778
Sentinel makes a cancer joke to get banned just to avoid having to come defend himself. What a scumbag.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2016 21:45 GMT
#1784
On March 05 2016 06:38 Koshi wrote:
You are mafia VE.

Negative, I am top town
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2016 22:18 GMT
#1787
On March 05 2016 07:13 Fecalfeast wrote:
Huh, it is VE's team isn't it..

I have to redo my whole brain..

It's most assuredly not VE's team. If it's not your team then you've got one hell of an uphill battle, because for my part sandroba is lock town and Koshi gets a pass because of his Jr.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2016 22:41 GMT
#1791
On March 05 2016 07:21 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2016 07:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2016 07:13 Fecalfeast wrote:
Huh, it is VE's team isn't it..

I have to redo my whole brain..

It's most assuredly not VE's team. If it's not your team then you've got one hell of an uphill battle, because for my part sandroba is lock town and Koshi gets a pass because of his Jr.

Thought it was Sandroba sucking up to you but apparently it is the other way around.

I'm not sucking up to anyone. I have given my reasoning for townreading Sandroba.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2016 22:46 GMT
#1792
Whatever you just have buyer's remorse. Stay the course, your original instincts were correct where I'm concerned.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 05 2016 03:55 GMT
#1797
I'll drag you kicking and screaming to victory if I have to Koshi. Trust.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 06 2016 01:16 GMT
#1817
Gg frands
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 06 2016 22:21 GMT
#1850
I like how two people got modkilled for inappropriate actions, yet I'M the one who feels like I cheated to win even though I brought motherfucking sandroba with me to MYLO and won fair and square. The level of salt for this level of game is disproportionate.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 07 2016 13:21 GMT
#1874
I was perfectly fine with you not counterclaiming Ticktock don't listen to these guys they're haters.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 640
ProTech154
Nina 95
JuggernautJason58
RuFF_SC2 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27216
Calm 2544
Mini 167
firebathero 102
Dewaltoss 95
soO 55
NaDa 27
HiyA 27
Bale 22
PianO 17
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7053
XaKoH 376
monkeys_forever92
canceldota21
League of Legends
Doublelift1906
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1527
fl0m1360
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu827
Other Games
FrodaN1918
Beastyqt611
summit1g553
B2W.Neo387
mouzStarbuck381
Livibee188
shahzam176
ToD170
C9.Mang0148
Trikslyr116
UpATreeSC114
RotterdaM107
Mew2King47
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1072
• Shiphtur666
• WagamamaTV223
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 10m
Replay Cast
2h 55m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.