• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:28
CEST 17:28
KST 00:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10746 users

Team Melee Mini Mafia VI: Newbies and Vets - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 01 2016 13:40 GMT
#635
On March 01 2016 22:30 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 22:28 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:09 Rels wrote:
qob why do you think marv is scum ?

My partner and my town reads suspect him. I personally havent been focusing on him too much.

However after watching him vs. Koshi it was one sided and clear.

pretty sure your partner will end up townreading me, though. stay tuned

ok
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 01 2016 13:46 GMT
#637
On March 01 2016 22:36 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 22:28 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:09 Rels wrote:
qob why do you think marv is scum ?

My partner and my town reads suspect him. I personally havent been focusing on him too much.

However after watching him vs. Koshi it was one sided and clear.

Why do you partner scumread him ?
Why was him vs Koshi one sided and clear ? What Koshi arguments do you think are good ?

I will let my partner speak for themself.

Koshi absolutely blew him the fuck out, it was hilarious tbh but i dont want to be a dickrider.
Koshi made him stumble over himself. There was no one part i thought was good, i was clear to me that Koshi had the upperhand, in a sense.

Do you think Koshi is scum Rels? Also where is Bannon?
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 01 2016 13:57 GMT
#644
On March 01 2016 22:51 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 22:46 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:36 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:28 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:09 Rels wrote:
qob why do you think marv is scum ?

My partner and my town reads suspect him. I personally havent been focusing on him too much.

However after watching him vs. Koshi it was one sided and clear.

Why do you partner scumread him ?
Why was him vs Koshi one sided and clear ? What Koshi arguments do you think are good ?

I will let my partner speak for themself.

Koshi absolutely blew him the fuck out, it was hilarious tbh but i dont want to be a dickrider.
Koshi made him stumble over himself. There was no one part i thought was good, i was clear to me that Koshi had the upperhand, in a sense.

Do you think Koshi is scum Rels? Also where is Bannon?

tell me exactly where i stumbled. or i might just policy vote you for talking gibberish.


On March 01 2016 19:47 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 08:10 Koshi wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:05 Tictock wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:02 Koshi wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:01 Koshi wrote:
Ok maybe VE is mafia after all. I'll reconsider.

For the record. I still firmly believe he is most likely town.

Mafia is still marv.


I know you said it's hard to explain, but why is Marv mafia?

Kus he said you'd do stuff if you are town?

This is how I could explain it, it's not really good explained but that's kinda it:

I think marv is mafia because he is hedging. The post I quoted for instance, he knows I am an easy misslynch atm, he knows Rels is pushing me, so when Sentinel says I am town, he just discredits me by saying "I am obvious town when I am town" which is perfect because when I am obvious town he can just decide to ignore me as mafia. And when I am not being obvious town he just planted this little seed in the head of a person who has me as town.

Mafia type play.


Normally marv uses that sentence in a totally other context. It is just bad here. He didn't help anybody writing that down. Just like he didn't help anybody writing down those 3 quotes from a game in which I was mafia. He is just planting seeds. Nowhere in marv his filter he has me as mafia. He is just suggesting it very shadowly. Which is very unlike marv.

All this is wrong. To the bolded. I am so hedgey when I am town I make posts such as these:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2015 20:54 marvellosity wrote:
[image loading]

Like, I literally post hedges.

Koshi *is* obvious town when he is town. I ended up scumreading him last time we played together because he looked kinda townie but he wasn't "obvious" town. He was mafia. It was a correct heuristic. It will continue to be a correct heuristic.
Show nested quote +
He didn't help anybody writing that down. Just like he didn't help anybody writing down those 3 quotes from a game in which I was mafia. He is just planting seeds.

Bad. I play little games all the time as town. I love little games. I have incredibly fond memories of playing games with Palmar in Rock Band where I kept quoting things from previous games with "town or mafia?".

Bet you can't find me doing this as mafia. I can provide examples as town. Koshi should know this.

The point, which was obvious, was that Sentinel was making a poor meta read and I was correcting him on it. And Sentinel admitted himself, replying to my post, that it was incorrect. So I made him rescind his incorrect read. How is this bad?

Everything Koshi writes here is wrong. *and he should know it is all wrong*. So why is he writing it?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/504019-team-melee-mini-mafia-vi-newbies-and-vets?user=marvellosity&page=2

Clearly you were flustered. This is no gibberish, its just facts.

You're scum, arent you?
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 01 2016 14:01 GMT
#651
On March 01 2016 22:58 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 22:57 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:51 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:46 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:36 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:28 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:09 Rels wrote:
qob why do you think marv is scum ?

My partner and my town reads suspect him. I personally havent been focusing on him too much.

However after watching him vs. Koshi it was one sided and clear.

Why do you partner scumread him ?
Why was him vs Koshi one sided and clear ? What Koshi arguments do you think are good ?

I will let my partner speak for themself.

Koshi absolutely blew him the fuck out, it was hilarious tbh but i dont want to be a dickrider.
Koshi made him stumble over himself. There was no one part i thought was good, i was clear to me that Koshi had the upperhand, in a sense.

Do you think Koshi is scum Rels? Also where is Bannon?

tell me exactly where i stumbled. or i might just policy vote you for talking gibberish.


On March 01 2016 19:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:10 Koshi wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:05 Tictock wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:02 Koshi wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:01 Koshi wrote:
Ok maybe VE is mafia after all. I'll reconsider.

For the record. I still firmly believe he is most likely town.

Mafia is still marv.


I know you said it's hard to explain, but why is Marv mafia?

Kus he said you'd do stuff if you are town?

This is how I could explain it, it's not really good explained but that's kinda it:

I think marv is mafia because he is hedging. The post I quoted for instance, he knows I am an easy misslynch atm, he knows Rels is pushing me, so when Sentinel says I am town, he just discredits me by saying "I am obvious town when I am town" which is perfect because when I am obvious town he can just decide to ignore me as mafia. And when I am not being obvious town he just planted this little seed in the head of a person who has me as town.

Mafia type play.


Normally marv uses that sentence in a totally other context. It is just bad here. He didn't help anybody writing that down. Just like he didn't help anybody writing down those 3 quotes from a game in which I was mafia. He is just planting seeds. Nowhere in marv his filter he has me as mafia. He is just suggesting it very shadowly. Which is very unlike marv.

All this is wrong. To the bolded. I am so hedgey when I am town I make posts such as these:
On February 06 2015 20:54 marvellosity wrote:
[image loading]

Like, I literally post hedges.

Koshi *is* obvious town when he is town. I ended up scumreading him last time we played together because he looked kinda townie but he wasn't "obvious" town. He was mafia. It was a correct heuristic. It will continue to be a correct heuristic.
He didn't help anybody writing that down. Just like he didn't help anybody writing down those 3 quotes from a game in which I was mafia. He is just planting seeds.

Bad. I play little games all the time as town. I love little games. I have incredibly fond memories of playing games with Palmar in Rock Band where I kept quoting things from previous games with "town or mafia?".

Bet you can't find me doing this as mafia. I can provide examples as town. Koshi should know this.

The point, which was obvious, was that Sentinel was making a poor meta read and I was correcting him on it. And Sentinel admitted himself, replying to my post, that it was incorrect. So I made him rescind his incorrect read. How is this bad?

Everything Koshi writes here is wrong. *and he should know it is all wrong*. So why is he writing it?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/504019-team-melee-mini-mafia-vi-newbies-and-vets?user=marvellosity&page=2

Clearly you were flustered. This is no gibberish, its just facts.

You're scum, arent you?

are you serious? I explained why it was all wrong?

are you insane?

Lol again, same shit saw with sentinal. I dont have time for such low quality play, i thought this site was decent @ mafia.


Were you not flustered when fighting against Koshi? Just answer this.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 01 2016 14:01 GMT
#652
On March 01 2016 23:00 marvellosity wrote:
i read my post there and it is 100% perfection.

4u
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 01 2016 14:02 GMT
#654
On March 01 2016 23:01 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 22:57 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:51 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:46 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:36 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:28 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:09 Rels wrote:
qob why do you think marv is scum ?

My partner and my town reads suspect him. I personally havent been focusing on him too much.

However after watching him vs. Koshi it was one sided and clear.

Why do you partner scumread him ?
Why was him vs Koshi one sided and clear ? What Koshi arguments do you think are good ?

I will let my partner speak for themself.

Koshi absolutely blew him the fuck out, it was hilarious tbh but i dont want to be a dickrider.
Koshi made him stumble over himself. There was no one part i thought was good, i was clear to me that Koshi had the upperhand, in a sense.

Do you think Koshi is scum Rels? Also where is Bannon?

tell me exactly where i stumbled. or i might just policy vote you for talking gibberish.


On March 01 2016 19:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:10 Koshi wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:05 Tictock wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:02 Koshi wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:01 Koshi wrote:
Ok maybe VE is mafia after all. I'll reconsider.

For the record. I still firmly believe he is most likely town.

Mafia is still marv.


I know you said it's hard to explain, but why is Marv mafia?

Kus he said you'd do stuff if you are town?

This is how I could explain it, it's not really good explained but that's kinda it:

I think marv is mafia because he is hedging. The post I quoted for instance, he knows I am an easy misslynch atm, he knows Rels is pushing me, so when Sentinel says I am town, he just discredits me by saying "I am obvious town when I am town" which is perfect because when I am obvious town he can just decide to ignore me as mafia. And when I am not being obvious town he just planted this little seed in the head of a person who has me as town.

Mafia type play.


Normally marv uses that sentence in a totally other context. It is just bad here. He didn't help anybody writing that down. Just like he didn't help anybody writing down those 3 quotes from a game in which I was mafia. He is just planting seeds. Nowhere in marv his filter he has me as mafia. He is just suggesting it very shadowly. Which is very unlike marv.

All this is wrong. To the bolded. I am so hedgey when I am town I make posts such as these:
On February 06 2015 20:54 marvellosity wrote:
[image loading]

Like, I literally post hedges.

Koshi *is* obvious town when he is town. I ended up scumreading him last time we played together because he looked kinda townie but he wasn't "obvious" town. He was mafia. It was a correct heuristic. It will continue to be a correct heuristic.
He didn't help anybody writing that down. Just like he didn't help anybody writing down those 3 quotes from a game in which I was mafia. He is just planting seeds.

Bad. I play little games all the time as town. I love little games. I have incredibly fond memories of playing games with Palmar in Rock Band where I kept quoting things from previous games with "town or mafia?".

Bet you can't find me doing this as mafia. I can provide examples as town. Koshi should know this.

The point, which was obvious, was that Sentinel was making a poor meta read and I was correcting him on it. And Sentinel admitted himself, replying to my post, that it was incorrect. So I made him rescind his incorrect read. How is this bad?

Everything Koshi writes here is wrong. *and he should know it is all wrong*. So why is he writing it?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/504019-team-melee-mini-mafia-vi-newbies-and-vets?user=marvellosity&page=2

Clearly you were flustered. This is no gibberish, its just facts.

You're scum, arent you?

Sure, until you realized that Marv for the most part did not do anything rashed.
Also I do not think Koshi had the upper hand if he had to call upon divine powers and one liners.

Those were hype as fuck dude what are you talking about?!??

and why didnt my man Marv answer my question about being scum?
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 01 2016 14:04 GMT
#657
On March 01 2016 23:03 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 23:01 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:58 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:57 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:51 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:46 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:36 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:28 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:09 Rels wrote:
qob why do you think marv is scum ?

My partner and my town reads suspect him. I personally havent been focusing on him too much.

However after watching him vs. Koshi it was one sided and clear.

Why do you partner scumread him ?
Why was him vs Koshi one sided and clear ? What Koshi arguments do you think are good ?

I will let my partner speak for themself.

Koshi absolutely blew him the fuck out, it was hilarious tbh but i dont want to be a dickrider.
Koshi made him stumble over himself. There was no one part i thought was good, i was clear to me that Koshi had the upperhand, in a sense.

Do you think Koshi is scum Rels? Also where is Bannon?

tell me exactly where i stumbled. or i might just policy vote you for talking gibberish.


On March 01 2016 19:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:10 Koshi wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:05 Tictock wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:02 Koshi wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:01 Koshi wrote:
Ok maybe VE is mafia after all. I'll reconsider.

For the record. I still firmly believe he is most likely town.

Mafia is still marv.


I know you said it's hard to explain, but why is Marv mafia?

Kus he said you'd do stuff if you are town?

This is how I could explain it, it's not really good explained but that's kinda it:

I think marv is mafia because he is hedging. The post I quoted for instance, he knows I am an easy misslynch atm, he knows Rels is pushing me, so when Sentinel says I am town, he just discredits me by saying "I am obvious town when I am town" which is perfect because when I am obvious town he can just decide to ignore me as mafia. And when I am not being obvious town he just planted this little seed in the head of a person who has me as town.

Mafia type play.


Normally marv uses that sentence in a totally other context. It is just bad here. He didn't help anybody writing that down. Just like he didn't help anybody writing down those 3 quotes from a game in which I was mafia. He is just planting seeds. Nowhere in marv his filter he has me as mafia. He is just suggesting it very shadowly. Which is very unlike marv.

All this is wrong. To the bolded. I am so hedgey when I am town I make posts such as these:
On February 06 2015 20:54 marvellosity wrote:
[image loading]

Like, I literally post hedges.

Koshi *is* obvious town when he is town. I ended up scumreading him last time we played together because he looked kinda townie but he wasn't "obvious" town. He was mafia. It was a correct heuristic. It will continue to be a correct heuristic.
He didn't help anybody writing that down. Just like he didn't help anybody writing down those 3 quotes from a game in which I was mafia. He is just planting seeds.

Bad. I play little games all the time as town. I love little games. I have incredibly fond memories of playing games with Palmar in Rock Band where I kept quoting things from previous games with "town or mafia?".

Bet you can't find me doing this as mafia. I can provide examples as town. Koshi should know this.

The point, which was obvious, was that Sentinel was making a poor meta read and I was correcting him on it. And Sentinel admitted himself, replying to my post, that it was incorrect. So I made him rescind his incorrect read. How is this bad?

Everything Koshi writes here is wrong. *and he should know it is all wrong*. So why is he writing it?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/504019-team-melee-mini-mafia-vi-newbies-and-vets?user=marvellosity&page=2

Clearly you were flustered. This is no gibberish, its just facts.

You're scum, arent you?

are you serious? I explained why it was all wrong?

are you insane?

Lol again, same shit saw with sentinal. I dont have time for such low quality play, i thought this site was decent @ mafia.


Were you not flustered when fighting against Koshi? Just answer this.

you're not worthy of my time any more. i'll only talk to your partner. good day.

Little assmad i see, thats fine.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 01 2016 14:06 GMT
#659
On March 01 2016 23:04 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 22:57 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:51 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:46 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:36 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:28 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 22:09 Rels wrote:
qob why do you think marv is scum ?

My partner and my town reads suspect him. I personally havent been focusing on him too much.

However after watching him vs. Koshi it was one sided and clear.

Why do you partner scumread him ?
Why was him vs Koshi one sided and clear ? What Koshi arguments do you think are good ?

I will let my partner speak for themself.

Koshi absolutely blew him the fuck out, it was hilarious tbh but i dont want to be a dickrider.
Koshi made him stumble over himself. There was no one part i thought was good, i was clear to me that Koshi had the upperhand, in a sense.

Do you think Koshi is scum Rels? Also where is Bannon?

tell me exactly where i stumbled. or i might just policy vote you for talking gibberish.


On March 01 2016 19:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:10 Koshi wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:05 Tictock wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:02 Koshi wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:01 Koshi wrote:
Ok maybe VE is mafia after all. I'll reconsider.

For the record. I still firmly believe he is most likely town.

Mafia is still marv.


I know you said it's hard to explain, but why is Marv mafia?

Kus he said you'd do stuff if you are town?

This is how I could explain it, it's not really good explained but that's kinda it:

I think marv is mafia because he is hedging. The post I quoted for instance, he knows I am an easy misslynch atm, he knows Rels is pushing me, so when Sentinel says I am town, he just discredits me by saying "I am obvious town when I am town" which is perfect because when I am obvious town he can just decide to ignore me as mafia. And when I am not being obvious town he just planted this little seed in the head of a person who has me as town.

Mafia type play.


Normally marv uses that sentence in a totally other context. It is just bad here. He didn't help anybody writing that down. Just like he didn't help anybody writing down those 3 quotes from a game in which I was mafia. He is just planting seeds. Nowhere in marv his filter he has me as mafia. He is just suggesting it very shadowly. Which is very unlike marv.

All this is wrong. To the bolded. I am so hedgey when I am town I make posts such as these:
On February 06 2015 20:54 marvellosity wrote:
[image loading]

Like, I literally post hedges.

Koshi *is* obvious town when he is town. I ended up scumreading him last time we played together because he looked kinda townie but he wasn't "obvious" town. He was mafia. It was a correct heuristic. It will continue to be a correct heuristic.
He didn't help anybody writing that down. Just like he didn't help anybody writing down those 3 quotes from a game in which I was mafia. He is just planting seeds.

Bad. I play little games all the time as town. I love little games. I have incredibly fond memories of playing games with Palmar in Rock Band where I kept quoting things from previous games with "town or mafia?".

Bet you can't find me doing this as mafia. I can provide examples as town. Koshi should know this.

The point, which was obvious, was that Sentinel was making a poor meta read and I was correcting him on it. And Sentinel admitted himself, replying to my post, that it was incorrect. So I made him rescind his incorrect read. How is this bad?

Everything Koshi writes here is wrong. *and he should know it is all wrong*. So why is he writing it?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/504019-team-melee-mini-mafia-vi-newbies-and-vets?user=marvellosity&page=2

Clearly you were flustered. This is no gibberish, its just facts.

You're scum, arent you?

So marv defended every point Koshi made. What points do you think were badly defended ? 'cause I agree with marv that Koshi's reasons were bad. Like, marv could have been scum if he was not implicated in the game; it has nothing to do with hedging or calling Koshi an obvious-townie-when-he-is-town.

I didnt say any parts were badly defended? I straight up said my main reason for believing marv was scum was from Town reads and my partner. However, when i glanced over Marv's argument with Koshi It, to me, looked like Koshi had the upperhand and was beating Marv.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 01 2016 14:09 GMT
#661
Is there like a vote count on Team Anal Prolapse? I dont want to accident-hammer if i potentially vote.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 01 2016 14:14 GMT
#668
On March 01 2016 23:11 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 23:09 qob wrote:
Is there like a vote count on Team Anal Prolapse? I dont want to accident-hammer if i potentially vote.


No hammer here. The person with the majority of votes at EoD gets lynched. Not sure when EoD is.

But why woudn't you want to hammer?

qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 01 2016 14:15 GMT
#669
On March 01 2016 23:11 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 23:09 qob wrote:
Is there like a vote count on Team Anal Prolapse? I dont want to accident-hammer if i potentially vote.


No hammer here. The person with the majority of votes at EoD gets lynched. Not sure when EoD is.

But why woudn't you want to hammer?

Nah im just asking because on my first MafiaScum newbie game i accidentally hammered like 3 days into the first day. Just dont want to make a similar mistake.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 01 2016 19:12 GMT
#829
i trust sandroba's reads over mine on everyone except team anal and thecow. i will report back when im not in class lol.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 01 2016 20:19 GMT
#870
##Vote: Team Anal prolapse
(Do i have to double-post in the vote thread too?)
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 02 2016 00:07 GMT
#1062
On March 02 2016 06:45 Fecalfeast wrote:
Wowie qob still acting like his shit doesn't stink calling everyone bad at mafia

neat

This is just really uncomfortable considering its coming from someone named FecalFeast, with a team name called Anal Prolapse. Degenerate leave my sight.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 02 2016 00:11 GMT
#1067
Still catching up but since day is ending soon (is this correct or?)

Town:
Team Innocent (Sandroba/qob)
Team Koshi (Koshi/Felkyr)
Team nnn_thekushmountains/Shapelog

Scum: other people
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 02 2016 00:12 GMT
#1069
On March 02 2016 09:08 sandroba wrote:
qob I'm as clueless as the next guy, do w/e you please with our vote.

Okay, 2the qt.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 02 2016 14:44 GMT
#1270
Welcome back Viscera, on the topic of potentially changing my vote, im open to the idea, but at this time im hoping to get rid of team autism prolapse.

We'll see what happens.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 02 2016 14:44 GMT
#1271
also talk to sandroba if you need something im busy all of a sudden. I'll still be on and reading though.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 02 2016 15:10 GMT
#1273
On March 02 2016 23:58 Shapelog wrote:
QoB do you have any opionons you like to share?

To be honest, not really.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 02 2016 16:12 GMT
#1275
On March 03 2016 00:34 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 00:10 qob wrote:
On March 02 2016 23:58 Shapelog wrote:
QoB do you have any opionons you like to share?

To be honest, not really.

Do you have any opionons you would not like to share?

To be honest, not really.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 306
OGKoka 287
Codebar 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40720
Calm 3844
Shuttle 1918
Bisu 1629
FanTaSy 1456
Mini 1103
Soma 701
Rush 581
EffOrt 477
Stork 328
[ Show more ]
Light 296
actioN 282
Snow 249
Hyuk 246
firebathero 210
ZerO 209
Dewaltoss 96
Zeus 85
Barracks 80
hero 71
Sea.KH 51
Shinee 48
Killer 46
Pusan 36
Sharp 36
Hyun 35
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 29
Free 26
Shine 20
Yoon 20
Aegong 18
PianO 17
HiyA 16
sorry 16
zelot 15
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc9017
Dendi1002
League of Legends
KnowMe36
Counter-Strike
x6flipin674
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes570
Lowko366
Other Games
singsing2300
hiko1591
B2W.Neo357
byalli269
Liquid`VortiX186
Livibee185
mouzStarbuck172
Hui .169
Beastyqt72
Mew2King71
Trikslyr62
Rex25
RotterdaM23
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV255
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV248
League of Legends
• Nemesis2655
Other Games
• Shiphtur504
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 47m
Replay Cast
7h 32m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.