• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:07
CEST 20:07
KST 03:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8586 users

Team Melee Mini Mafia VI: Newbies and Vets - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2016 21:56 GMT
#950
Oh Ticktock Ticktock.

You should have just left well enough alone. Now I KNOW you're mafia, and nothing will stop us from cleansing you with holy rope.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2016 21:59 GMT
#953
Nothing, that is, except EoD. Tomorrow though. Tomorrow.

##Unvote
##Vote: Damandcowthing

Until I get my bearings, the opposing wagon to whomever Ticktock is voting will suffice.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2016 22:11 GMT
#957
Okay I'm mostly caught up.

Ticktock, you should talk to me about Rels. I understand that you think I'm mafia, but at least you should understand where my initial suspicious comes from, as you should know your meta better than most and should know that I wasn't far off in thinking something was amiss. I'm taking the time to respond to you specifically because in spite of how it pains me, I think you're town. And I'm town.

So talk to me about Rels. He's going a long way to white-knight you here and frankly it looks horrible to me. He claims I haven't done anything but push you, but he hasn't done anything but push me right? He claims my reads don't evolve with the thread, and his read on me has been adamant in spite of my multiple attempts to explain my (perfectly sound and logical TOWN) reasoning.

Tell me: why do you think I'm suspicious but not Rels? Is it REALLY only because I voted for you an hour into D1?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2016 23:21 GMT
#1005
Ummmm....

Hm.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2016 23:26 GMT
#1016
Can we get some votes on drunk ass Rels now?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2016 23:30 GMT
#1022
Where did TT defend Cowthing? Did that happen?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2016 23:57 GMT
#1044
On March 02 2016 08:49 sandroba wrote:
Nevermind TT, I just reread his filter and I'm back to being unsure on him. His cow comments can be interpreted as him being on the fence, but having a town lean on damdy, so it could make sense.

Please explain to me the case on Rels.

Basically it's OMGUS from me, he's accusing me of everything he's doing, only he's maliciously misrepresenting my actions in this game which is worse. He doesn't care about the lynch, he spent the entirety of today trying to get a lynch on me.

I mean, obviously you don't know I'm town but I do. That he's wrong doesn't make him mafia. That he doesn't care if he's wrong or right is what I'm seeing, he's just pushing me to push me, and it doesn't matter what I say or do. But maybe it always feels that way to the guy getting pushed.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2016 23:59 GMT
#1048
On March 02 2016 08:57 sandroba wrote:
Honestly rels' filter looks super townie. I'd rather lynch sent and FF than him.

Yeah I kinda figured you'd say that. That's why I brought this WHOLE BAG OF TOWNIE BROWNIES!!!! You want one??
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 02 2016 00:01 GMT
#1054
On March 02 2016 09:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2016 08:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 02 2016 08:49 sandroba wrote:
Nevermind TT, I just reread his filter and I'm back to being unsure on him. His cow comments can be interpreted as him being on the fence, but having a town lean on damdy, so it could make sense.

Please explain to me the case on Rels.

Basically it's OMGUS from me, he's accusing me of everything he's doing, only he's maliciously misrepresenting my actions in this game which is worse. He doesn't care about the lynch, he spent the entirety of today trying to get a lynch on me.

I mean, obviously you don't know I'm town but I do. That he's wrong doesn't make him mafia. That he doesn't care if he's wrong or right is what I'm seeing, he's just pushing me to push me, and it doesn't matter what I say or do. But maybe it always feels that way to the guy getting pushed.

Wait so you say that

Show nested quote +
On March 02 2016 08:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
Can we get some votes on drunk ass Rels now?

And this

But your vote is still on FF and me?

I just haven't changed it bby calm down. A second ago there was ZERO chance of lynching Rels. There probably still isn't without Sand or marv.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 02 2016 00:03 GMT
#1056
On March 02 2016 09:02 marvellosity wrote:
Could probably spite lynch sent for his read on me tbh

I could spite lynch you for getting sassy. But wat ya gonna do?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 02 2016 00:09 GMT
#1066
On March 02 2016 09:00 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2016 08:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 02 2016 08:49 sandroba wrote:
Nevermind TT, I just reread his filter and I'm back to being unsure on him. His cow comments can be interpreted as him being on the fence, but having a town lean on damdy, so it could make sense.

Please explain to me the case on Rels.

Basically it's OMGUS from me, he's accusing me of everything he's doing, only he's maliciously misrepresenting my actions in this game which is worse. He doesn't care about the lynch, he spent the entirety of today trying to get a lynch on me.

I mean, obviously you don't know I'm town but I do. That he's wrong doesn't make him mafia. That he doesn't care if he's wrong or right is what I'm seeing, he's just pushing me to push me, and it doesn't matter what I say or do. But maybe it always feels that way to the guy getting pushed.

I don't think that is unreasonable of him. You and bum are not exactly shitting town rainbows. If it was between your team and his I would vote your team all day tbh.

omg I missed this post. Between RELS team and mine? You'd lynch MY slot over RELS slot?

Lord give me the strength....
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 02 2016 00:12 GMT
#1070
On March 02 2016 09:11 qob wrote:
Still catching up but since day is ending soon (is this correct or?)

Town:
Team Innocent (Sandroba/qob)
Team Koshi (Koshi/Felkyr)
Team nnn_thekushmountains/Shapelog

Scum: other people

You forgot "Team OMGUS" under the Town heading.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 02 2016 00:13 GMT
#1072
On March 02 2016 09:11 marvellosity wrote:
That's a bit over dramatic Ve

I mean, I know I'm not forming an Elite Scumhunting Cabal this game, but I've been doing stuff.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 02 2016 00:24 GMT
#1081
Sand why would TT defending Damdred make him mafia? At the time there was a wagon building on him DamnedCow right? Why would he go to the trouble?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 02 2016 00:26 GMT
#1083
Like, supposing DamnedCow is blue and on the block, he hasn't claimed, why would mafia TT defend him?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 02 2016 00:26 GMT
#1084
Do they? I thought they wanted to lynch townies
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 02 2016 00:29 GMT
#1088
But its END OF DAY marv, he couldn't have known Dam would claim. Why not just let it happen? That's my point, why not just quietly let town kill him? Or better yet, cast in his lot with the others?

Why do I have to spell this out? LOL
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 02 2016 00:32 GMT
#1094
On March 02 2016 09:31 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2016 09:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
But its END OF DAY marv, he couldn't have known Dam would claim. Why not just let it happen? That's my point, why not just quietly let town kill him? Or better yet, cast in his lot with the others?

Why do I have to spell this out? LOL

because ff/sent are town maybe?

Are they?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 02 2016 12:39 GMT
#1206
I wouldn't say "completely convinced". I spent a lot of time defending my thought process sure, but it was just that - defending my initial thought process against an onslaught of Rels/TT hate.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 02 2016 12:41 GMT
#1208
On March 02 2016 21:40 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2016 21:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
I wouldn't say "completely convinced". I spent a lot of time defending my thought process sure, but it was just that - defending my initial thought process against an onslaught of Rels/TT hate.

I would.
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2016 06:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh Ticktock Ticktock.

You should have just left well enough alone. Now I KNOW you're mafia, and nothing will stop us from cleansing you with holy rope.


I wrote that after reading his post against me. Then I read the rest of his filter and posted my next post.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 602
UpATreeSC 116
ProTech115
JuggernautJason32
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32291
Calm 3419
Shuttle 1122
actioN 206
firebathero 165
Hyuk 117
Barracks 116
Dewaltoss 92
Liquid`Ret 77
soO 27
[ Show more ]
HiyA 26
Hyun 25
Free 23
Aegong 22
Bale 22
NaDa 18
PianO 18
Shine 13
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9067
XaKoH 381
Fuzer 98
League of Legends
KnowMe81
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1492
fl0m1283
x6flipin696
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu233
Other Games
singsing2036
FrodaN1301
Beastyqt751
ceh9448
B2W.Neo419
mouzStarbuck297
byalli192
Livibee189
C9.Mang0151
RotterdaM108
Trikslyr86
Mew2King46
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur877
• imaqtpie738
• WagamamaTV355
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 8m
Replay Cast
4h 53m
OSC
1d 4h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 15h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.