• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:40
CEST 16:40
KST 23:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20265Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9596 users

Team Melee Mini Mafia VI: Newbies and Vets - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
February 29 2016 20:57 GMT
#326
On March 01 2016 05:52 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 05:47 TheCow wrote:
Rels is almost definitely town.

I assume you have played forum mafia before? Can you link me to some of your games?

I will do you one better, i'll link a game where i play with Cow myself.

http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=31278
Cow is WIFOMKing (im gobln)
http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=31602
Me and Cow are both mafia
http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=29704
I am Mafia and Cow is a witch (3rd party)
http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=35308
Town Game for me to balance things out.


Cow is pretty decent, im not seeing anything too red-flagish yet. To be completely honest we'll know if he's trying to go for something, he isnt someone to be worried about.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
February 29 2016 20:59 GMT
#329
On March 01 2016 05:58 Koshi wrote:
Also. I think marv is mafia. But I have no real reason to say way. I just see it in his posts.

Then why say anything? Do you think your opinion matters? (No offense, just a question)
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
February 29 2016 21:03 GMT
#332
On March 01 2016 06:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 05:36 qob wrote:
Unlike my partner Team Anal Prolapse is still my main suspect. Unfunny team name might i add.

Part of your argument was that my vote on my own teammate was scummy.

You're allowed to admit you're wrong, you know.

You and you're partner seem to lack the ability to read.

Is there a problem with my grammar? I know its not perfect but I think im making myself clear enough.

LOL
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
February 29 2016 21:21 GMT
#344
Koshi are you town?
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
February 29 2016 22:13 GMT
#389
On March 01 2016 06:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 06:03 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 01 2016 05:36 qob wrote:
Unlike my partner Team Anal Prolapse is still my main suspect. Unfunny team name might i add.

Part of your argument was that my vote on my own teammate was scummy.

You're allowed to admit you're wrong, you know.

You and you're partner seem to lack the ability to read.

Is there a problem with my grammar? I know its not perfect but I think im making myself clear enough.

LOL

You messed up.

If

Show nested quote +
On February 29 2016 23:55 qob wrote:
@Shape it wasnt his joke, it was his "advice" that makes me susp.

then

Show nested quote +
On February 29 2016 23:34 qob wrote:
I dont like Sentinel.

I know its a newbie game but he just said some obvious stuff.
Then he was trying to be "aggressive" and vote for someone who made a passive comment to them. Lmao what a joke.

They're trying to come off as someone who is aggressive and a proactive townie.
I know people vote to get the day going and shit, but his response was awkward to me and his opening comment is no way to get a game going.

If they arent scum then pls improve.

Why bring it up as half of your argument in your argument against me?

Why would i note? I bring relevant information to the table.

On March 01 2016 06:46 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 01:55 qob wrote:
lol wtf is this shit marvel is doing.

Can we just play the game, i know im new and stuff but this is pretty retarded.

Jumping through multiple hoops is pointless. Idc about other games, i just want to play mafia my man.

hahahahahahaha +1

This guy. So good.

Yea you're pretty cool to watch too lmao.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
February 29 2016 22:34 GMT
#397
On March 01 2016 07:32 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 07:13 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:03 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 01 2016 05:36 qob wrote:
Unlike my partner Team Anal Prolapse is still my main suspect. Unfunny team name might i add.

Part of your argument was that my vote on my own teammate was scummy.

You're allowed to admit you're wrong, you know.

You and you're partner seem to lack the ability to read.

Is there a problem with my grammar? I know its not perfect but I think im making myself clear enough.

LOL

You messed up.

If

On February 29 2016 23:55 qob wrote:
@Shape it wasnt his joke, it was his "advice" that makes me susp.

then

On February 29 2016 23:34 qob wrote:
I dont like Sentinel.

I know its a newbie game but he just said some obvious stuff.
Then he was trying to be "aggressive" and vote for someone who made a passive comment to them. Lmao what a joke.

They're trying to come off as someone who is aggressive and a proactive townie.
I know people vote to get the day going and shit, but his response was awkward to me and his opening comment is no way to get a game going.

If they arent scum then pls improve.

Why bring it up as half of your argument in your argument against me?

Why would i note? I bring relevant information to the table.

Then turn around and call it not sus.? I mean you really did not actually fully answer question there.

I only answer questions that i deem relevant and important to the game.

If you think it is relevant repost it, i simply dont have time to dig through pointless drivel.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
February 29 2016 22:35 GMT
#398
On March 01 2016 07:30 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Still waiting on explanation of this

Show nested quote +
never mafia on mafia. Who is mafia? Or town on town?

lol, thats such a dumb quote.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
February 29 2016 23:35 GMT
#426
On March 01 2016 07:38 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 07:35 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 07:30 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Still waiting on explanation of this

never mafia on mafia. Who is mafia? Or town on town?

lol, thats such a dumb quote.

Suppose I'm scum. Who are the other 2 scum aside from me and FF, and why is everyone else less scummy than me and FF?

Why are you attempting to get my attention off of you? I respect my teammates decision if you really want to know, but what is this pathetic attempt to get me to discuss something else besides your scumhood?

And LOL, the reason your scummy is because of your response, ^^^^stuff above, and of course, your fake aggression and opening post which was down right embarrassing to see someone play that poorly.

qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
February 29 2016 23:37 GMT
#428
On March 01 2016 07:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2016 23:34 qob wrote:
I dont like Sentinel.

I know its a newbie game but he just said some obvious stuff.
Then he was trying to be "aggressive" and vote for someone who made a passive comment to them. Lmao what a joke.

They're trying to come off as someone who is aggressive and a proactive townie. I know people vote to get the day going and shit, but his response was awkward to me and his opening comment is no way to get a game going.

If they arent scum then pls improve.

why do you keep saying you never scumread him for his jokevote when you clearly did, qob?

please re-read, i will not repeat myself again Fecal.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
February 29 2016 23:50 GMT
#433
On March 01 2016 08:43 Fecalfeast wrote:
qob why are you being so arrogant?

For a player of my stature im being quite humble.

I mean, i have found scum, why would i not try to expose them? Please, this is Mafia 101 my friend.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 01 2016 00:08 GMT
#440
On March 01 2016 08:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 08:50 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:43 Fecalfeast wrote:
qob why are you being so arrogant?

For a player of my stature im being quite humble.

I mean, i have found scum, why would i not try to expose them? Please, this is Mafia 101 my friend.

Except you have not found scum so your arrogance is misplaced

Man, you cannot lie to me. I see right through this. You're scum. Thats the end of the story my friend.

On March 01 2016 09:03 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 08:37 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 07:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 29 2016 23:34 qob wrote:
I dont like Sentinel.

I know its a newbie game but he just said some obvious stuff.
Then he was trying to be "aggressive" and vote for someone who made a passive comment to them. Lmao what a joke.

They're trying to come off as someone who is aggressive and a proactive townie. I know people vote to get the day going and shit, but his response was awkward to me and his opening comment is no way to get a game going.

If they arent scum then pls improve.

why do you keep saying you never scumread him for his jokevote when you clearly did, qob?

please re-read, i will not repeat myself again Fecal.


Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 08:35 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 07:38 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 01 2016 07:35 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 07:30 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Still waiting on explanation of this

never mafia on mafia. Who is mafia? Or town on town?

lol, thats such a dumb quote.

Suppose I'm scum. Who are the other 2 scum aside from me and FF, and why is everyone else less scummy than me and FF?

Why are you attempting to get my attention off of you? I respect my teammates decision if you really want to know, but what is this pathetic attempt to get me to discuss something else besides your scumhood?

And LOL, the reason your scummy is because of your response, ^^^^stuff above, and of course, your fake aggression and opening post which was down right embarrassing to see someone play that poorly.

Alright, before I thought you were a little misguided but now I think you're actually hiding something.

So if you want to be productive, you actually have to advance the discussion in the thread. So far, you've said nothing new about me, it's not doing anything to convince anyone who isn't convinced, and you're refusing to look for other scum (there's 2 teams in every setup) or justify your scumread(s) by pointing out who isn't.

Not clarifying your points for FF doesn't help your case either.

YO LOL TOWNS PEOPLE LOOK AT THIS SHIT <----

So Sentinal is literally out of options. We both know he is scum at this point.
So Stentinal's last ditch effort is to say
"well you're TOTALLY hiding something omggeg"

What is this shallow attempt to get pressure off of you?
Have you seriously run out of options that you are throwing baseless attacks at me?

I know i am a skilled player, so please treat me like one. If this is your actual defense then holy shit please improve, you're getting rekt by a newbie.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 01 2016 00:26 GMT
#442
There is nothing else to say. The truth is out there.

qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 01 2016 01:31 GMT
#448
I personally think Rels is quite towny, i was re-reading their posts and the tone and quality all seemed fine to me.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 01 2016 01:54 GMT
#453
We can use racial slurs on here?
What about homophobic terms?
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 01 2016 02:23 GMT
#471
I think Rels is townish.
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 01 2016 05:33 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 01:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 01 2016 01:43 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
VE, meta is worth a lot more if you were actually playing in the game. TT is tryhard scum.
Why are you ignoring the fact that it was in the joke phase?

I take "joke phase" on a player by player basis, and from my experience with him TT never ever jokes in the beginning as town, he always tryhards at the beginning. That's why I ignored it, because for TT from my experience, there's no such thing as a joke phase.

"TT never jokes as town usually but does in thius game, points at him being scum"
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 05:11 Rels wrote:
So you didn't read this one then.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/490503-newbie-student-mafia-xiii?user=Tictock

"Look you're wrong he has done that before as town!"
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 05:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 01 2016 05:26 Rels wrote:
You're not re evaluating you reasons based on what's happening
You're very probably scum

NOTHING HAS HAPPENED FOR ME TO REEVALUATE! THE ONLY THIN G THAT HAS HAPPENED HAS YOU AND SAND HAVE COME IN HERE AND SHIT ON MY READ, HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING FURTHER FOR MY READ TO FUCKING CHANGE! YOU'RE MAKING SHIT UP!

"NO nothing has changed in my read!!!!!!"

Scum.


is the only thing im really curious about, everything else gives me a town vibe though.
It just seems awkward to me, the one line responses i can understand for a time like that however.

The main thing that peaks my interest is that he feels the need to reinstate "scum" at the bottom of his post.

@Rels, if you can understand my convoluted sentences, answer me this, why did you feel the need to restate "scum" at the bottom of your post?


Now, im still pretty dead set on Team Anal or Whatever, and im starting to gain suspicion on cow and damdred, my partner made me look into them more. I dont think cow is acting too different for what he normally does but its mainly damdreds responses to FF (page one of his iso.)
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 01 2016 03:10 GMT
#487
On March 01 2016 11:24 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 11:23 qob wrote:
I think Rels is townish.
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 01 2016 05:33 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 01:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 01 2016 01:43 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
VE, meta is worth a lot more if you were actually playing in the game. TT is tryhard scum.
Why are you ignoring the fact that it was in the joke phase?

I take "joke phase" on a player by player basis, and from my experience with him TT never ever jokes in the beginning as town, he always tryhards at the beginning. That's why I ignored it, because for TT from my experience, there's no such thing as a joke phase.

"TT never jokes as town usually but does in thius game, points at him being scum"
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 05:11 Rels wrote:
So you didn't read this one then.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/490503-newbie-student-mafia-xiii?user=Tictock

"Look you're wrong he has done that before as town!"
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 05:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 01 2016 05:26 Rels wrote:
You're not re evaluating you reasons based on what's happening
You're very probably scum

NOTHING HAS HAPPENED FOR ME TO REEVALUATE! THE ONLY THIN G THAT HAS HAPPENED HAS YOU AND SAND HAVE COME IN HERE AND SHIT ON MY READ, HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING FURTHER FOR MY READ TO FUCKING CHANGE! YOU'RE MAKING SHIT UP!

"NO nothing has changed in my read!!!!!!"

Scum.


is the only thing im really curious about, everything else gives me a town vibe though.
It just seems awkward to me, the one line responses i can understand for a time like that however.

The main thing that peaks my interest is that he feels the need to reinstate "scum" at the bottom of his post.

@Rels, if you can understand my convoluted sentences, answer me this, why did you feel the need to restate "scum" at the bottom of your post?


Now, im still pretty dead set on Team Anal or Whatever, and im starting to gain suspicion on cow and damdred, my partner made me look into them more. I dont think cow is acting too different for what he normally does but its mainly damdreds responses to FF (page one of his iso.)

wow dodge your partner.

Im treating my partner as just another player who is confirmed to me, and im confirmed to them.

Nothing more.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 01 2016 12:13 GMT
#581
Dont tell me people actually think Team Anal Prolapse is town.

I exposed the fuck out of them, end of story. Re-read and look at context if you're unsure.

On March 01 2016 21:07 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 09:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
So my thought process is this, just to clear up any confusion.

In my recent memory, I don't recall Ticktock to have ever played the relaxed jokey beginning. I just recalled him to have very serious posts right from the outset, that's been MY experience with him. So I mentioned being suspicious of him. To check my memory, I went back and checked the games on the TL Mafia Database, because unlike some people in this very game, I can't recall every game every person has been in on command. So I checked the most recent games in his history on the DB. Maybe they're old, and maybe the meta is outdated. Could be, as it's been a while since I've played with Ticktock. All I know is that the database corroborated my memory of Ticktock's towngame. It also a recent mafia game, which admittedly doesn't look much like this game. Others have come to bat saying that his mafia game looks different than this. This is all well and good. But I left my vote because I wanted to hear Ticktock say something more so I could decide if I ultimately DID think he was mafia, as I had originally suspected.

I think it's pretty hilarious that Rels is going off so hard about this. I can see Ticktock being suspicious if he's town, but Rels is just going off, and I think my suspicions have been reasonable.

Wow you're so fixed on proving that your read is logical.
Like, your goal as town is to find scum. Your reads evolve as you get new infos. Your read made sense before, then I showed it was a bad reason to make a read on TT. You should have re evaluated there.
I kinda don't care that your read is logical beforehands. I could understand where you were coming from even if it felt stretched, so it was a little scummy maybe. But you not re evaluting, and now getting stuck on "MY READ MADE SENSE GOD DAMMIT" instead of looking for scums prove you're scum.
Show nested quote +
I think my suspicions have been reasonable.

This is the scummiest thing you've said.


Even earlier in the day you were fixated on Viscera. I know its a bit hypocritical coming from me, who just shit on Sentinal for like 10 hours, but why not comment on marv vs. Koshi


As for me, i talked to sandroba and i personally think Marv is mafia. Thats about it.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 01 2016 12:49 GMT
#601
On March 01 2016 21:28 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 05:57 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 05:52 sandroba wrote:
On March 01 2016 05:47 TheCow wrote:
Rels is almost definitely town.

I assume you have played forum mafia before? Can you link me to some of your games?

I will do you one better, i'll link a game where i play with Cow myself.

http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=31278
Cow is WIFOMKing (im gobln)
http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=31602
Me and Cow are both mafia
http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=29704
I am Mafia and Cow is a witch (3rd party)
http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=35308
Town Game for me to balance things out.


Cow is pretty decent, im not seeing anything too red-flagish yet. To be completely honest we'll know if he's trying to go for something, he isnt someone to be worried about.

tbh i am never going to try to go read those games. why do you say he's decent? do you think his play was decent so far this game then? is this his usual style?

no cow is playing worse than usual. And i think cow isnt playing his normal way anymore, i thought he was earlier in the day, but definitely not anymore.


On March 01 2016 21:40 Koshi wrote:
Yeah Sentinel is pretty much lock down mafia. Goddamnit. Why. WHY JEEZUS? WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US

this tbh
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 01 2016 13:10 GMT
#618
On March 01 2016 21:51 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 21:49 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 21:28 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 05:57 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 05:52 sandroba wrote:
On March 01 2016 05:47 TheCow wrote:
Rels is almost definitely town.

I assume you have played forum mafia before? Can you link me to some of your games?

I will do you one better, i'll link a game where i play with Cow myself.

http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=31278
Cow is WIFOMKing (im gobln)
http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=31602
Me and Cow are both mafia
http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=29704
I am Mafia and Cow is a witch (3rd party)
http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=35308
Town Game for me to balance things out.


Cow is pretty decent, im not seeing anything too red-flagish yet. To be completely honest we'll know if he's trying to go for something, he isnt someone to be worried about.

tbh i am never going to try to go read those games. why do you say he's decent? do you think his play was decent so far this game then? is this his usual style?

no cow is playing worse than usual. And i think cow isnt playing his normal way anymore, i thought he was earlier in the day, but definitely not anymore.


On March 01 2016 21:40 Koshi wrote:
Yeah Sentinel is pretty much lock down mafia. Goddamnit. Why. WHY JEEZUS? WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US

this tbh

is it different scummy? because i agreed with the stuff sand wrote, especially the stuff about the "philosophy" bit.

what? lol, yea he's being pretty scummy, i wouldnt say different though. My main scum read comes from his partner.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
March 01 2016 13:28 GMT
#625
On March 01 2016 22:09 Rels wrote:
qob why do you think marv is scum ?

My partner and my town reads suspect him. I personally havent been focusing on him too much.

However after watching him vs. Koshi it was one sided and clear.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 269
MaxPax 248
Codebar 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51341
Calm 4198
Shuttle 2473
Bisu 1694
FanTaSy 1657
Soma 677
Mini 659
EffOrt 581
Rush 461
Stork 358
[ Show more ]
Light 298
Hyuk 251
firebathero 240
Snow 206
ZerO 158
Barracks 129
actioN 122
Killer 81
Zeus 79
Dewaltoss 73
hero 71
Sea.KH 52
Shinee 46
Hyun 44
Pusan 41
ToSsGirL 36
Sharp 32
Bale 30
Free 27
Shine 25
Yoon 23
PianO 20
Aegong 19
HiyA 16
yabsab 16
zelot 16
sorry 14
Sacsri 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8473
Dendi1099
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_97
x6flipin65
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes443
Lowko435
Other Games
singsing2146
hiko1969
B2W.Neo424
byalli265
Hui .198
Livibee185
Liquid`VortiX164
Mew2King71
Trikslyr33
Rex29
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV241
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2367
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 35m
Replay Cast
8h 20m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.