• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:06
CEST 20:06
KST 03:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8546 users

Team Melee Mini Mafia VI: Newbies and Vets - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 29 2016 20:12 GMT
#286
There isn't much similar, as I pointed out, the mafia meta I looked up doesn't quite match. But that's not conclusive that he's not, I find the difference in attitude striking.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 29 2016 20:13 GMT
#288
On March 01 2016 05:11 Rels wrote:
So you didn't read this one then.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/490503-newbie-student-mafia-xiii?user=Tictock

I didn't. Instead, I used the more recent games, as I figured they'd be more accurate as to his current capabilities.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 29 2016 20:16 GMT
#291
From my perspective it IS in a mafia oriented way, but you're obviously entitled to your opinion.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 29 2016 20:17 GMT
#292
I mean you can CLEARLY see that I didn't make up the meta read from thin air, it's all right there in the archives. I never ever said this was like his mafia game. I only ever EVER said that this is nothing like his towngame. Which is true, in point of fact.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 29 2016 20:19 GMT
#293
On March 01 2016 05:14 Rels wrote:
So now that you know he has done that before as town, what does that do to your read of TT ?

That he has done it before doesn't make him likely to do it again, as his further FOUR towngames prove. I don't KNOW he's mafia, I'm making a guess based on the information I have. Do you know something I don't about his alignment?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 29 2016 20:21 GMT
#295
On March 01 2016 05:20 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 05:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 01 2016 05:14 Rels wrote:
So now that you know he has done that before as town, what does that do to your read of TT ?

That he has done it before doesn't make him likely to do it again, as his further FOUR towngames prove. I don't KNOW he's mafia, I'm making a guess based on the information I have. Do you know something I don't about his alignment?

I don't understand your read.
He posted silly things => he's scum ?
Before you explained this read by saying "he has never done it as town", now that it's proven wrong it's just "he's useless so likely scum" right ?

It's not that hes NEVER done it as town, it's that I'VE never seen it, because he doesn't do it OFTEN as town. It's a probability thing. From my perspective, the fact that he joked around makes it MORE LIKELY that he's mafia than town. I really can't fathom what's so hard to understand about this.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 29 2016 20:23 GMT
#296
And at this point, I don't care! Someone present a better alternative or shut the fuck up! I'll be back later on to see what's happening. BYE!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 29 2016 20:28 GMT
#301
On March 01 2016 05:26 Rels wrote:
You're not re evaluating you reasons based on what's happening
You're very probably scum

NOTHING HAS HAPPENED FOR ME TO REEVALUATE! THE ONLY THIN G THAT HAS HAPPENED HAS YOU AND SAND HAVE COME IN HERE AND SHIT ON MY READ, HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING FURTHER FOR MY READ TO FUCKING CHANGE! YOU'RE MAKING SHIT UP!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 29 2016 20:29 GMT
#303
LIKE YOU AREN'T EVEN BRINGING ANYTHING FUCKING NEW TO THE TABLE, I OPENLY ACKNOWLEDGE IN THE POST IN QUESTION THAT THE MAFIA GAME I LOOKED UP DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THIS GAME!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 29 2016 20:32 GMT
#306
On March 01 2016 05:30 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 05:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 01 2016 05:26 Rels wrote:
You're not re evaluating you reasons based on what's happening
You're very probably scum

NOTHING HAS HAPPENED FOR ME TO REEVALUATE! THE ONLY THIN G THAT HAS HAPPENED HAS YOU AND SAND HAVE COME IN HERE AND SHIT ON MY READ, HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING FURTHER FOR MY READ TO FUCKING CHANGE! YOU'RE MAKING SHIT UP!

VE I want to be friends. I'll pretend you admit that your read was shit and we can move on =).

I admit that it's not as strong as I'm representing.

As for your Cow read, what in particular did you find offensive about his post?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 29 2016 20:34 GMT
#309
Rels you literally have no idea what you're talking about. But it's okay, you're probably town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 29 2016 20:37 GMT
#314
OH NO RELS THE SPECIAL FLOWER IS VOTING FOR ME WHATEVER SHALL I DO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2016 00:40 GMT
#443
So my thought process is this, just to clear up any confusion.

In my recent memory, I don't recall Ticktock to have ever played the relaxed jokey beginning. I just recalled him to have very serious posts right from the outset, that's been MY experience with him. So I mentioned being suspicious of him. To check my memory, I went back and checked the games on the TL Mafia Database, because unlike some people in this very game, I can't recall every game every person has been in on command. So I checked the most recent games in his history on the DB. Maybe they're old, and maybe the meta is outdated. Could be, as it's been a while since I've played with Ticktock. All I know is that the database corroborated my memory of Ticktock's towngame. It also a recent mafia game, which admittedly doesn't look much like this game. Others have come to bat saying that his mafia game looks different than this. This is all well and good. But I left my vote because I wanted to hear Ticktock say something more so I could decide if I ultimately DID think he was mafia, as I had originally suspected.

I think it's pretty hilarious that Rels is going off so hard about this. I can see Ticktock being suspicious if he's town, but Rels is just going off, and I think my suspicions have been reasonable.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2016 02:28 GMT
#475
On March 01 2016 10:30 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 09:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
So my thought process is this, just to clear up any confusion.

In my recent memory, I don't recall Ticktock to have ever played the relaxed jokey beginning. I just recalled him to have very serious posts right from the outset, that's been MY experience with him. So I mentioned being suspicious of him. To check my memory, I went back and checked the games on the TL Mafia Database, because unlike some people in this very game, I can't recall every game every person has been in on command. So I checked the most recent games in his history on the DB. Maybe they're old, and maybe the meta is outdated. Could be, as it's been a while since I've played with Ticktock. All I know is that the database corroborated my memory of Ticktock's towngame. It also a recent mafia game, which admittedly doesn't look much like this game. Others have come to bat saying that his mafia game looks different than this. This is all well and good. But I left my vote because I wanted to hear Ticktock say something more so I could decide if I ultimately DID think he was mafia, as I had originally suspected.

I think it's pretty hilarious that Rels is going off so hard about this. I can see Ticktock being suspicious if he's town, but Rels is just going off, and I think my suspicions have been reasonable.


So now that you've had this fight with Rels and seen me posting in a more serious manor. What do you think of my alignment?

I'm willing to hear more. Consider my vote removed in spirit.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2016 03:54 GMT
#495
On March 01 2016 12:32 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 11:55 bumatlarge wrote:
Kush is probably scum if he doesn't hard call my team scum before this day is through.

Why?

He's talking about you hinting at getting me lynched, not realizing that it had little to do with you thinking I'm mafia and everything to do with the sexual pleasure you would derive from such an act.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2016 05:57 GMT
#504
Maybe I should lynch marv for getting sassy-mouthed earlier.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2016 21:46 GMT
#938
How much time do I have? Today has already been a shitshow.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2016 21:47 GMT
#939
Just a cursory glance tells me that I can safely ignore everything that comes out of Rels' mouth as I catch up. Good to know.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2016 21:52 GMT
#945
OMG Ticktock actually tried to get me lynched?

##Vote: Team Ticktock again for realsies
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 01 2016 21:55 GMT
#947
It is! ^5
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 602
UpATreeSC 116
ProTech115
JuggernautJason32
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32291
Calm 3419
Shuttle 1122
actioN 206
firebathero 165
Hyuk 117
Barracks 116
Dewaltoss 92
Liquid`Ret 77
soO 27
[ Show more ]
HiyA 26
Hyun 25
Free 23
Aegong 22
Bale 22
NaDa 18
PianO 18
Shine 13
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9067
XaKoH 381
Fuzer 98
League of Legends
KnowMe81
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1492
fl0m1283
x6flipin696
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu233
Other Games
singsing2036
FrodaN1301
Beastyqt751
ceh9448
B2W.Neo419
mouzStarbuck297
byalli192
Livibee189
C9.Mang0151
RotterdaM108
Trikslyr86
Mew2King46
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur877
• imaqtpie738
• WagamamaTV355
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 9m
Replay Cast
4h 54m
OSC
1d 4h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 15h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.