• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:49
CEST 01:49
KST 08:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9227 users

Who Wants to be a Millionaire Cell Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 16 2016 17:30 GMT
#30
/in
SMITE
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 23 2016 04:20 GMT
#213
Hey all! I'm back for round 2!
SMITE
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 23 2016 05:05 GMT
#218
On February 23 2016 13:57 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Hi!
What are you thinking?


Nothing so far.

I would like to suggest that ritosky put our group 4th.
SMITE
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 23 2016 05:19 GMT
#222
On February 23 2016 14:12 Damdred wrote:
Interesting, kur have you read all the thread?


I have.
SMITE
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 23 2016 05:21 GMT
#224
On February 23 2016 14:12 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Is there any particular reason you want ritoky to put your group fourth?


That will get me through the week but won't put the last vote stress on my cell.
SMITE
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 23 2016 05:30 GMT
#227
On February 23 2016 14:21 Damdred wrote:
Why instantly vote ritoky for mayor without chiming in about anything? Why ritoky? Are you scum reading SL?


I liked his "Red Menace" speech.

On a more serious note.. I agree with his reasoning behind the order of groups and figure if he becomes mayor our cell won't be eliminated at least until I get through another wretched week of school.

And no, I don't scum read SL.
SMITE
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 23 2016 05:38 GMT
#229
On February 23 2016 14:32 Damdred wrote:
Do you think ritoky is town then since you think he's a good mayor?


Not necessarily, but unless I get some strong town read on someone else, which is unlikely, I figure my odds are just as good with him as anyone else.
SMITE
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 23 2016 05:40 GMT
#231
Actually, odds are worse but my point remains that anyone could be scum.
SMITE
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 23 2016 05:43 GMT
#233
On February 23 2016 14:40 sicklucker wrote:
someone not in my game because i know im town. so mathematicly its really stupid to nominate ritoky who has a 50% chance to be scum..


Has a cell game ever been won with a scum mayor?
SMITE
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 23 2016 05:47 GMT
#234
On February 23 2016 14:41 sicklucker wrote:
kura whats your mafia experience


Pretty shitty.

5 vanilla town games: 1 N1 death, 1 D1 lynch, 1 D4 lynch, this game, and 1 game that died due to inactivity D2.
SMITE
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 23 2016 05:48 GMT
#235
Only the D1 lynch and this game were on TL.
SMITE
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 23 2016 05:54 GMT
#237
On February 23 2016 14:49 Damdred wrote:
Tbh I'm not sure about kora here.

I think most people would have a town read on one person to vote them mayor.

Maybe I'm being super paranoid over the newb since rit is spewing town everywhere hrm.


I am not "most people".

And if you think I'm scum then ritosky would be town and you should vote for him.
SMITE
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 23 2016 06:05 GMT
#240
On February 23 2016 15:02 Damdred wrote:
No because I'm the better mayor and I have 100% knowledge about my pm not ritokys.

You say that you don't scum SL but vote rit for mayor when from your perspective you have 0 reads and you know you only have a 50/50 coinflip. I don't get the insta vote.


Fair enough.

What can I say, I hate Commies.
SMITE
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 23 2016 06:06 GMT
#241
It's late.

Peace.
SMITE
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 23 2016 13:39 GMT
#284
On February 23 2016 21:33 sicklucker wrote:
I already figured it out..

Like my cell was solved the second player 3 voted player 2 for mayor. Because player 3 SHOULD THINK theres a 1 in 2 chance for player 2 to be scum.

SO PLAYER 3 SHOULD NOT WANT PLAYER 2 TO BE MAYOR.

PLAYER 3 DOES NOT CARE BECAUSE HES SCUM.

like this is a free win we should use it


Send our cell first; eliminate strong scum right off the bat. Not bad, I'm more down for the D4 but I'll roll with it.
SMITE
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 23 2016 13:55 GMT
#287
On February 23 2016 21:36 sicklucker wrote:
0 skepticism to have ritoky mayor. I KNOW i have alot of probelm with that. I expect another town to have similiar problem solving logic.


You expect too much from me.
SMITE
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 23 2016 14:01 GMT
#288
On February 23 2016 21:49 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2016 21:36 sicklucker wrote:
0 skepticism to have ritoky mayor. I KNOW i have alot of probelm with that. I expect another town to have similiar problem solving logic.

That and ritoky is try harding more then I have ever seen him so its probably geniun and an easy read


Fair point on kuragari but here's some things you should consider:


Mayor being scum isn't a huge deal - Agreed
Kuragari is a newb. He probably doesn't think like you - True
Maybe he doesn't have a great understanding of what's going on - I have an understanding, maybe not great.
Ritoky is the kind of mafia who would try to get mayor. I could see the mayor race igniting his try hard - Agreed. What mafia wouldn't want to be mayor?
SMITE
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 23 2016 14:39 GMT
#294
On February 23 2016 22:45 Shapelog wrote:
Hai Kura!


Hello son.
SMITE
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 23 2016 15:46 GMT
#311
On February 24 2016 00:40 Shapelog wrote:
How are you?


I'm alright. You?
SMITE
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 23 2016 16:07 GMT
#320
On February 24 2016 00:38 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
[image loading]
kura
ows
rels
breshke
bum


What image went along with this?
SMITE
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft195
ViBE137
CosmosSc2 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 819
Shuttle 576
Artosis 542
910 25
Dota 2
monkeys_forever704
Counter-Strike
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox287
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6160
Other Games
summit1g8710
shahzam605
JimRising 494
C9.Mang0265
Maynarde83
ArmadaUGS77
Trikslyr51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick823
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen161
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11m
PiGStarcraft195
Kung Fu Cup
11h 11m
Stellar Fest
13h 11m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.