• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:23
CEST 07:23
KST 14:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9940 users

Who Wants to be a Millionaire Cell Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 24 2016 17:32 GMT
#652
On February 24 2016 22:04 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2016 22:00 Shapelog wrote:
On February 24 2016 08:55 Damdred wrote:
I'm here, sorry ff thought I was up first.

Ok so I had a thought Breshke did something super Toney I want thoughts on.

When he came back rit was debating when to use the 50/50. It will be 100% easier in that situation for Breshke to go 1 v 1 and either take the loss and do nothing or just try to take that person down.

However Breshke asks rit not to use it so that he can do work. This is pretty town oriented to me it forces him to do more work looking at multiple people. It forces the rest of the game to take stances on all three rather than a 50-50.
I like this thought of mine.

I like that thought of yours too. Mafia would just push the 1v1 instead of trying to convince Breshke not to use it. Especially since there are some more useful cells to use that on.

I am going to look into VA after i catch up. My reasoning to TR him doesn't feel good to me after sleeping.

I 100% disagree with both you and Damdred. The only scums that are OK with using 50/50 are scums that are heavily townread, as 1v1 puts them in a position where the other guy is lynched. Scums that are scumread do not want to 50/50 used as they might lose the 1V1 fight. If Breshke is scum, he is MORE likely to be lynched in a 1v1 than in a 1v2.


that or scum who think they are already going to lose. Theres alot of reasons people are missing. I dont like tese reads
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 24 2016 17:42 GMT
#653
I expected alot more posts then this. Like 0 posts by ff/breske and a few by va. Im sure ill just vote whoever kura doesint vote in the end tho. I think ff is town. its thin since nothing really happened but I have that read from yesterday. and kura wants to kill ff so im pretty sure hes one of the towns
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 24 2016 18:38 GMT
#679
On February 25 2016 03:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
50:50
The 50:50 has been used! FecalFeast is confirmed as Town.
[image loading]


USELESS i already knew that
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 24 2016 18:43 GMT
#686
Breske not being annoying and va thinking about the other cells makes this one kind of easy i think..
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 24 2016 18:44 GMT
#687
or too easy.. i donno im scared
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 24 2016 23:09 GMT
#812
I have high expectations from breske... va is a pylon
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 24 2016 23:11 GMT
#813
On February 25 2016 05:43 darthfoley wrote:
Okay;

in my cell, I know Rels or LS is mafia. I have already talked about why I didn't like Rels's analysis of cells D and C, which after a long period of AFK seems kinda like scum catching up. I didn't like his reasoning, but towns often see the game in different perspectives. Basically, while I disagree with Rels's methodology, our disagreement does not necessarily mean he is mafia.

If you're asking why I think Rels's VA read wasn't good, just look at my filter. He described his play as aggressive, implying he had been pushing leads and stuff. I think it's quite clear that it's either the wrong adjective to use, or a false description.

-------

I do however, find it odd that LS was kinda universally town read D1, and has been pretty hands off since, during the cell D discussion AND the arguments between me and Rels. After all, he knows one of us is mafia (if he's town) and would be much more invested in us. Look at my post above; I don't think that post comes from LS who's been following the game or particularly cares which one of us eventually ends up being scum read, because in this scenario, Rels and I are both town and mafia gets the +1 regardless.


i dont think anyone townread ls day 1
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 24 2016 23:13 GMT
#814
but i am townreading Ls now rofl. And I have never been wrong
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 24 2016 23:14 GMT
#815
FF can you just stop posting your reads are so bad
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 24 2016 23:16 GMT
#818
like we dont need a town to get modkilled here either. (i wonder how that would work? I think if a town gets modkilled scum get that point) because if Ls were mod killed then it would be 1v1 and that favors town. a town getting modkilled should not do that so if a town gets modkilled its probably a defualt scum point.

plz calm down ls...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 24 2016 23:17 GMT
#819
On February 25 2016 08:15 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 08:14 sicklucker wrote:
FF can you just stop posting your reads are so bad

What is bad about his reads other than his read on me?


his read on me rofl
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 24 2016 23:17 GMT
#820
On February 25 2016 07:05 Fecalfeast wrote:
Alright so here's the list:
Most confident
LS - He knows his meta as scum is to not post at all and this game most of his posts are spammy and benign (I think I used the word benign already this game oops)
shapelog - I think OWS and Damdred look way more towny
Vivax - He's pushing on VA for something I honestly think is plausible. Two people with bum in their name is something that would throw me off I think.
SL - Seems right.
Breshke - I don't know, tbh, but the way vivax is pushing VA makes me think it's not VA
Least Confident



i think vivax is town too so thats like 3/5 i know are wrong
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 24 2016 23:26 GMT
#826
no LS you can be rude within reason =]
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 25 2016 05:17 GMT
#856
well this is boring breskes not even defending himself
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 25 2016 21:09 GMT
#1065
sup
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 25 2016 21:10 GMT
#1066
breske never came back to thread? lol ok we can lock this one up
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 25 2016 21:13 GMT
#1067
On February 25 2016 22:33 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 08:17 sicklucker wrote:
On February 25 2016 07:05 Fecalfeast wrote:
Alright so here's the list:
Most confident
LS - He knows his meta as scum is to not post at all and this game most of his posts are spammy and benign (I think I used the word benign already this game oops)
shapelog - I think OWS and Damdred look way more towny
Vivax - He's pushing on VA for something I honestly think is plausible. Two people with bum in their name is something that would throw me off I think.
SL - Seems right.
Breshke - I don't know, tbh, but the way vivax is pushing VA makes me think it's not VA
Least Confident



i think vivax is town too so thats like 3/5 i know are wrong

I am town so it is actually 4/5 wrong.


so you agree the other 3 are town ? or did your role pm tell you
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 25 2016 21:25 GMT
#1071
rels can be town I liked his line of questioning and im suspect of it too.My spot is so weird im not even sure if I should defend or even talk myself in thread because if my cell ever comes into play none of you will have a say in it anyway.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 25 2016 21:26 GMT
#1072
On February 26 2016 00:09 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2016 00:08 Rels wrote:
On February 26 2016 00:02 Vivax wrote:
whats with the babby rage in this game, is this the new shit to get ez townreads on yourself?

On February 26 2016 00:04 darthfoley wrote:
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE TOWN READING LS FOR CAPS LOCK IM SO ANGRY

Hehe this is really a thing though. I actually lost Drams because of people confirming themselves as town by raging.


if by people you mean rayn then you should know he rages as any alignment


even in voice mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 25 2016 21:28 GMT
#1075
On February 26 2016 00:24 Kuragari42 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 23:57 Rels wrote:
VA was "least likely" scum in that group in your mind, so it doesn't make sense so you voted him over Breshke just because 6 people agreed with you and voted for Breshke.


I can understand where you're coming from, however, do you really believe that Breshke looks so overwhelmingly scum over Vayne? I cannot see what made them have 6-0 votes. That is why I voted the way I did.


I sapose an outsider might have this reaction but meta wise this was slam dunk. what convinced me was va calling me scum basically lol. Well it showned he was thinking outside of his cell which vs a no poster thats solid
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2037
Snow 150
910 29
Bale 27
ZergMaN 18
Noble 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1104
C9.Mang0161
Mew2King38
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1162
WinterStarcraft640
Other Games
summit1g7956
JimRising 634
PiGStarcraft308
Sick141
Maynarde135
ArmadaUGS119
RuFF_SC287
ViBE60
Livibee58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick631
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 33
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2201
League of Legends
• Lourlo1397
• Rush1132
• Stunt407
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 37m
OSC
7h 37m
Stellar Fest
7h 37m
OSC
18h 37m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.