• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:46
CEST 23:46
KST 06:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)51Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10349 users

Who Wants to be a Millionaire Cell Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 23 2016 06:34 GMT
#248
putting me last is fine and dandy. but me and ritoky never give up as scum. I think the last one should be with people who give up trying to look town like breske vivax or Ls. Thats garanteed town points imo
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 23 2016 06:36 GMT
#249
oh i misread dandreds propasal. I thought he had vivax in group one but hes in group three. Ya dandred is town
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 23 2016 06:38 GMT
#250
So I already found the scum in my group with ritoky tryharding and the other guy voting ritoky as mayor (lol as I already explained the bad logic behind that) now I can focus on winning the other blocks
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 23 2016 06:42 GMT
#251
On February 23 2016 09:27 Fecalfeast wrote:
Darthfoley I've rolled scum 4 games in a row before this so you'll be able to tell real quick what I am


kinda buy what ff's selling tbh. I always read him town from his frustration from rolling vt 20 games straight lol
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 23 2016 06:50 GMT
#253
FF im already town reading you. You dont need to pay me 50 bucks this game. Thank you for the paypal transactions in previous game
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 23 2016 10:36 GMT
#267
ROFL that vote count. me rels kura only people not voting for themselves
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 23 2016 12:30 GMT
#273
On February 23 2016 20:53 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2016 19:36 sicklucker wrote:
ROFL that vote count. me rels kura only people not voting for themselves

Your vote is automatically on yourself.
Is that really rofl worthy? You seem nervous.


how the hell am I saposed to know that? Why do you put scum on me for not knowing random shit
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 23 2016 12:33 GMT
#274
On February 23 2016 21:08 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2016 15:34 sicklucker wrote:
putting me last is fine and dandy. but me and ritoky never give up as scum. I think the last one should be with people who give up trying to look town like breske vivax or Ls. Thats garanteed town points imo

Why don't you want time to spew yourself town?


I already figured it out..

Like my cell was solved the second player 3 voted player 2 for mayor. Because player 3 SHOULD THINK theres a 1 in 2 chance for player 2 to be scum.

SO PLAYER 3 SHOULD NOT WANT PLAYER 2 TO BE MAYOR.

PLAYER 3 DOES NOT CARE BECAUSE HES SCUM.

like this is a free win we should use it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 23 2016 12:36 GMT
#275
0 skepticism to have ritoky mayor. I KNOW i have alot of probelm with that. I expect another town to have similiar problem solving logic.

That and ritoky is try harding more then I have ever seen him so its probably geniun and an easy read
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 23 2016 12:42 GMT
#276
Even tho I believe ritoky to be town I still prefer dandred to be mayor (who I also think is town)

Reads aside
ritoky is 1 in 2 to be mafia 50%
Dandred 1 in 3 33%

Thats such a huge difference that there is no way whats his face is town and voting ritoky especially since he didnt scum read me or town read ritoky I believe?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 23 2016 20:49 GMT
#463
On February 23 2016 21:49 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2016 21:36 sicklucker wrote:
0 skepticism to have ritoky mayor. I KNOW i have alot of probelm with that. I expect another town to have similiar problem solving logic.

That and ritoky is try harding more then I have ever seen him so its probably geniun and an easy read


Fair point on kuragari but here's some things you should consider:
Mayor being scum isn't a huge deal.
Kuragari is a newb. He probably doesn't think like you. Maybe he doesn't have a great understanding of what's going on.
Ritoky is the kind of mafia who would try to get mayor. I could see the mayor race igniting his try hard.


good point on ritoky
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 23 2016 21:02 GMT
#472
On February 24 2016 01:54 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
So here are some reads:

Cell A

If anything, I don't think ritoky is the scum in this cell - I'm a huge fan of his super-American rhetoric and the fact that he's actively trying to figure out the best order and such is townpoints for him. Some of his questioning is a little all over the place but he's trying to do things and that always makes me think highly of people.

I think I'm leaning towards kura being the scum in this cell. His posts have been horribly underwhelming and he isn't even trying to talk about anything relevant. Sicklucker has some weird posts, but sicklucker always does and I don't think less of him for it. The biggest strike I can come up with against him is that he came up with some weird percentage as to why ritoky shouldn't be mayor but couldn't come up with an alternative, though I'm not sure that's a relevant point.

Cell B

I've already discussed it, but I think shapelog is the scum in our cell.

I think I'll probably end up as the competing wagon if our cell winds up for lynch but I figured as such earlier.
If we do end up using an ability here, I think 50/50 is probably better on this cell than ask the audience. Obs isn't going to be helpful since I'm basically an engima to everyone all the time. The 50/50 has a chance of clearing me and making it way easier for everyone else, but if it doesn't then it's just going to be difficult regardless.

Cell C

LightningStrike seems pretty normal from my pov - I don't see much of a reason to suspect him and his thought process seems pretty solid/followable.

Foley had some weird post earlier where he wanted his cell to go first even though he had no clue what was going on in it? He seems sort of confident that people will be able to read him town which is always nice to see in newer players so I won't hold that against him. His other big posts have been relatively solid so townlean here.

Rels hasn't posted yet so...There you go.

PoE dictates that Rels is mafia but I can't solidify that read until he does things. Foley is my least confident townread in that cell so if Rels ends up looking supertown then that's probably where I'll take a second look at things.

Cell D

This is a cell that I might have a problem with. I have a townlean here but it's pretty shaky so I'd suggest we use a power here to make it easier.

Fecalfeast had a good bit on Breshke that I liked, namely that he thought Breshke was boring and underwhelming at a time where I thought something relatively similar. Normally I leave him alone because he's, like, super chill you guys, and he never really bothers me at all regardless of his alignment. Still a townlean but I'll be watching this cell regardless.

VA was suspicious of me earlier, which is par for the course, but PoE'd me as scum despite the fact that shapelog never posted or did anything at that point. Why did he write me off so early and why was he ignoring shapelog? It doesn't make any sense to me, but he admitted that it's kinda shaky so maybe it's just early game paranoia. Wait and see here.

Breshke is underwhelming and boring. Possible scum. I looked through his filter to find controversial things and there just wasn't anything there. Like, at all.

Cell E

Vivax has dedicated himself to being more unreadable since he keeps getting lynched for stupid garbage and I don't really blame him, but he will absolutely step up if he's town because that's just how he is provided that he's done offering himself up for lynch just to break his meta. (I'm actually pretty sure that he finished with that a while ago but I'm not entirely sure and I refuse to do research just to figure that out.)

Kush seems relatively town and is being bad at reading me as per usual so whatever there. Kush is mediocre and apathetic as scum and is usually lynched relatively quickly, whereas he almost always looks town and plays like town as town.

Bumatlarge is doing nothing along with Vivax and that's all I can say about that slot. I've never played with him so I don't know what he's like regardless.

I can read Vivax pretty well when he starts doing work so regardless of when this cell goes I think we can make it work. First is probably not a great idea but after that it's probably fine. Vivax can only remain low-key for so long.


whats weird about the percentage? would you vote vivax for mayor who yuo think is town over ritojy or dandred? No you wouldnt. I had when people call my shit weird when there too dullard to figure it out by looking at it from their perspective
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 23 2016 21:03 GMT
#474
er would you vote dandred*
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 23 2016 21:04 GMT
#475
On February 24 2016 02:02 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I dare someone to call me hard to read after that.
Go on.

I'm waiting.


i had no idea that bullying you to participate was ever an option ill remember that ;p
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 23 2016 21:09 GMT
#481
On February 24 2016 03:45 ritoky wrote:
the problem with that order is that rels is afk currently and gets more obv town over time, and everyone that isn't female is pretty shitty at reading LS on day 1.


na I have a solid history of currectly reading him because I played in all his newb games. nothing yet tho =/
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 23 2016 21:15 GMT
#487
I think I want the 50/50 used on d I cant read any of those people. C is also a good option. I think using it on are cell is a waste
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 23 2016 21:16 GMT
#488
B is kind of ok but I think shapelogs been way underwhelming in that group
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 23 2016 22:06 GMT
#533
Oh god use 5050
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 23 2016 22:08 GMT
#536
at least we get va out of the game asap. I cant think of any better scenerio
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 24 2016 02:13 GMT
#577
was it 24 or 48 hours im not around much today
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 136
ProTech135
Nina 96
SpeCial 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12799
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift2543
JimRising 414
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5582
Khaldor1258
Liquid`Hasu762
Other Games
summit1g7022
fl0m817
shahzam547
ToD233
FrodaN166
ArmadaUGS113
KnowMe107
Mew2King93
NeuroSwarm59
JuggernautJason44
ViBE38
PPMD15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream69
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen94
Other Games
• imaqtpie879
• Scarra241
• Shiphtur216
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 14m
Stellar Fest
15h 14m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.