• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:33
CEST 03:33
KST 10:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7522 users

Who Wants to be a Millionaire Cell Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 06:25 GMT
#584
you haven't done jack man
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 16:35 GMT
#635
On February 25 2016 00:08 Rels wrote:
Actually I don't understand this post at all.
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2016 10:39 darthfoley wrote:
Meh I've gone through VA/FF/Breshke's filters and I don't really have strong vibes from any of them.

I'm not sure why people are town reading FF. Most of his posts about other games or kinda useless. I found it kinda weird when he called Breshke out for talking actively about cell order pros/cons.

On February 23 2016 09:24 Fecalfeast wrote:
Oh so I'm in a cell with breshke.

All his posts are pretty benign questions that don't talk about anyone, just about cell order. If he's so interested in cell order why is he so disinterested in mayor?

Mostly setup talk so far actually so it's not enough to call him scum but I don't particularly like anything he's posted so far


Posts he was referencing:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 23 2016 07:25 Breshke wrote:
Should all would be mayors post what their cell order would be since that is really the only thing that would differentiate them?

Just at a quick glance ritoky like say without reading anyone's posts what would you make the order?


On February 23 2016 07:35 Breshke wrote:
Rit is the assumption right that you want to put the "strong" players in the final cells and the weaker players in the early cells?

Or is cell 4 more important than cell 5 because cell 5 you have like all the information to go off?


On February 23 2016 08:24 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2016 08:16 nooniansoong wrote:
Of course order needs to be reevaluated closer to EoD depending on how people look so far.
I am kind of in agreement with ritoky's order, but more active people should be put first. D might be better to save just because those are all low content players, so deciding early on them might be hard.


im kind of confused here though. If all the active people are put in the earlier phases won't that mean the later phases are just an afk party.

I thought you would do it the other way around and put cells with the less active people earlier



I don't think any of these posts are bad, and they give me a towny vibe from Breshke. You don't have to be running for mayor to care about cell order. This sounds like someone trying to work through the strategy of cell order from town perspective.

VA I am slightly scum reading right now... I liked Kush's reasoning behind his cell order and where to put easy/hard cells more than VA's argument, but I am not sure if that's alignment indicative yet. Seems like a mafia thing to want: planting the hard cells early so they just win a quick 3-0 or 3-1. VA's only real contribution so far is that on the off chance we get to cell 5 and the game is going, town will have a better chance of winning. I think Kush's approach of win now rather than later is much more town oriented.

Think we should think about 50/50 here if the play doesn't pick up

About FF, since "Most of his posts about other games or kinda useless" and his only relevant post (about Breshke) are bad, FF HAS to be scum right ? Yet he seems super unsure about that fact.
I don't undersatnd the VA scumread. If the scumread was only:
Show nested quote +
VA's only real contribution so far is that on the off chance we get to cell 5 and the game is going, town will have a better chance of winning

then OK, I would get it. But that shit is overexplained with stuff that is apparently "not alignment indicative yet".

To me, it looks like DF is scum with Breshke, got shit on both FF and VA, and is waiting to see on which the 50/50 is going to fall.


No, he doesn't HAVE to be scum. The reason I think 50/50 would be quite beneficial on this group is simply because all three of the players have been underwhelming. I don't think any of them have added useful town discussion, so I consider this cell a crap shoot with VA/FF feeling more scummy than Breshke.

I'm unsure about FF right now because I have to accept the fact that only 1 out of 3 players in this meh scummy cell is scum.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 16:52 GMT
#640
Rels:
FF => kinda useless, don't know. Hope he's chosen by 50/50 if he's town.



Can you please explain how he's been "kinda useless" when i've been super scum read by you as "useless"? His filter is absolute ass.

Also, please explain how the hell you concluded that VA has been "aggressively" posting his thoughts and reads? You mean his one page filter, or his scummy ideas about cell order? Or maybe THESE "aggressive" reads l0l

On February 24 2016 04:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
potential tinfoil is that one of damdred/ritoky is scum because surely at least one tried to obtain scum mayor? But I mean its not really THAT powerful to be mayor so meh. not really important


Good to know that this stupid tin foil post is not really important, thanks! He also says early Damdred is posting 100% town but then includes him in a potential scum mayor tinfoil with ritoky. He should only be implying that ritoky would be scum!mayor because Damdred is town in his eyes. Also, he didn't even vote for the mayor candidate that he said was 100% town. How the hell do you town read this?

On February 25 2016 00:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 00:23 Rels wrote:
On February 25 2016 00:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
iim just waiting for ritoky to 50/50 this thing I dont feel like analyzing this shit if i have a 33% of being removed from the game immediately

Your gut reads on FF and Breshke ?


breshke scum

my updated list is

breshke, darthfoley, vivax, obi, SL


Wow, what aggressive reads: he's scum reading two people in the first two cells that everyone seems to be scum reading (Breshke, now me apparently). How original. It'd be great for mafia to go up 2-0

These are shitty reads from town rels imo

watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 17:00 GMT
#643
No, i'm aggressively going after shitty town reads from a guy in MY cell who could easily be scum, but go ahead and keep misrepresenting me
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 17:02 GMT
#644
my investment is that i don't want town to go down 0-2
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 17:15 GMT
#649
when did I say I agreed with everything else? I haven't had enough time to analyze the rest of them
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 17:22 GMT
#651
It was quite clear that I was referring to the reads I talked about as the shitty ones. This is really dumb
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 18:51 GMT
#693
In class but i'll respond in full later.

It's not that I am dead set on VA scum or Bresh town. I was mainly pointing out what I found to be poorly explained reads with bad reasoning by Rels. Ritoky's read of the cell is a lot more thought out than Rels imo
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 19:32 GMT
#704
okay i'm around for the next hour and a half so i'll try to answer people's questions and post my thoughts
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 19:53 GMT
#712
On February 25 2016 03:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
I work in an ENT office so i have very random internet access/downtime, so yea.

but anyways darthfoley looks even worse now, might be able to go 2-0 here.


Why do I look worse for saying, "I don't know why people are town reading FF after looking at his filter"

I found and still find his filter super underwhelming. It was at max null for me. I also don't know why this doesn't make Rels look worse for you, considering he basically drew the same conclusion as me regarding FF--> kinda useless, null or scum lean.

@Shapelog... Not sure what i'm supposed to say to you having a "weird" vibe from my #640 post.

@Rels I still think your "VA is being aggressive" line is bullshit. Your explanation was basically just him throwing a few names out early. How is that aggressive when there's NO explanation? I guess Kush plays every game aggressive then because of his random scum list 1.1 1.2 lists. Aggressively implies that he's pushing his reads. He's done no pushing, and seems very happy with me being scum read, stating over and over how great it's going to be when "we go up 2-0" we = ???

The VA town I've played with in Unoriginal didn't do much D1 and came out with a blockbuster read post that completely read my scum play, with reasoning and all. He just seems more willing to go with the flow in this game, which isn't how he played last time. His play reminds me more of the Star Wars scum game I played with him.

I find it ironic that i'm playing pretty much EXACTLY how I played Star Wars D1 last game and was universally (correctly) town read for it, but here all of a sudden everyone scum reads me. I was sort of a devil's advocate in Star Wars because I really didn't like the way the Palmar wagon was shaping up. It was basically one wagon with no alternative and everyone was jumping on; I feel similarly regarding Breshke and VA right now. Everyone scum reading the same person, especially in a game with 5!!!! scum, makes me suuuuper uneasy.

@Shapelog Meta reading me in Newbie vs. this game is completely different. This is themed, and I'm playing with much better and more experienced players. I am playing a similar game compared to Star Wars: I am willing to sheep people who are better at the game and I have read town, but I am also willing to point out logical inconsistencies and uneasy wagons when I see them.

Maybe Breshke is scum who has just gone AFK or whatever and people are trying to jump on him and get town cred, but it makes no sense for scum!darthfoley to be the only one willing to defend/challenge conventional wisdom.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 19:59 GMT
#716
On February 25 2016 03:09 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry I haven't posted much I had to do a exam online and couldn't spend time at all on other sites during the time. Darth is going after Rels. I liking Rels more than Darth even more from their interactions with each other. Once VA, FF, and Breshke are around I can try to talk to them so I can get some better formed reads on their Cells(I got Breshke null leaning town but not by much, FF prob town, VA null).


why do you like Rels > me when your reads line up more with mine than his?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 20:01 GMT
#718
On February 25 2016 04:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 04:53 darthfoley wrote:
On February 25 2016 03:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
I work in an ENT office so i have very random internet access/downtime, so yea.

but anyways darthfoley looks even worse now, might be able to go 2-0 here.


Why do I look worse for saying, "I don't know why people are town reading FF after looking at his filter"

I found and still find his filter super underwhelming. It was at max null for me. I also don't know why this doesn't make Rels look worse for you, considering he basically drew the same conclusion as me regarding FF--> kinda useless, null or scum lean.

@Shapelog... Not sure what i'm supposed to say to you having a "weird" vibe from my #640 post.

@Rels I still think your "VA is being aggressive" line is bullshit. Your explanation was basically just him throwing a few names out early. How is that aggressive when there's NO explanation? I guess Kush plays every game aggressive then because of his random scum list 1.1 1.2 lists. Aggressively implies that he's pushing his reads. He's done no pushing, and seems very happy with me being scum read, stating over and over how great it's going to be when "we go up 2-0" we = ???

The VA town I've played with in Unoriginal didn't do much D1 and came out with a blockbuster read post that completely read my scum play, with reasoning and all. He just seems more willing to go with the flow in this game, which isn't how he played last time. His play reminds me more of the Star Wars scum game I played with him.

I find it ironic that i'm playing pretty much EXACTLY how I played Star Wars D1 last game and was universally (correctly) town read for it, but here all of a sudden everyone scum reads me. I was sort of a devil's advocate in Star Wars because I really didn't like the way the Palmar wagon was shaping up. It was basically one wagon with no alternative and everyone was jumping on; I feel similarly regarding Breshke and VA right now. Everyone scum reading the same person, especially in a game with 5!!!! scum, makes me suuuuper uneasy.

@Shapelog Meta reading me in Newbie vs. this game is completely different. This is themed, and I'm playing with much better and more experienced players. I am playing a similar game compared to Star Wars: I am willing to sheep people who are better at the game and I have read town, but I am also willing to point out logical inconsistencies and uneasy wagons when I see them.

Maybe Breshke is scum who has just gone AFK or whatever and people are trying to jump on him and get town cred, but it makes no sense for scum!darthfoley to be the only one willing to defend/challenge conventional wisdom.


you look worse for defending breshke and I now know 100% that breshke is scum, simple as that. Thats why you now look worse. dunno what tangent you were even going off on


Okay, let's accept your premise that breshke is 100% scum. Why does my defense of him make me scum? You literally played with me last game and I did the same thing with Palmar when I was town. Not seeing why you are so attached with this being alignment indicative
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 20:05 GMT
#721
Ritoky, what do you think of Rels read post?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 20:05 GMT
#723
##Vote: VayneAuthority
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 20:07 GMT
#725
Also, I agree with Vivax, I think Shapelog is scum of cell B right now
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 20:09 GMT
#727
because i don't think either one of them have had a meaningful post, and we have over a day left in this cycle.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 20:18 GMT
#731
On February 25 2016 03:09 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry I haven't posted much I had to do a exam online and couldn't spend time at all on other sites during the time. Darth is going after Rels. I liking Rels more than Darth even more from their interactions with each other. Once VA, FF, and Breshke are around I can try to talk to them so I can get some better formed reads on their Cells(I got Breshke null leaning town but not by much, FF prob town, VA null).


I actually wanna quote this again because I really don't like it

darth is going after rels --> rels went after me first, but either way, it makes sense that I am going after him considering I know that either you or rels is mafia.

I like rels more than darth "even more" from their interactions with each other --> why? but okay, fair enough

reads: breshke null leaning town, ff town, VA null

(at time of post)
rels reads: VA town, ff null, breshke scum
darth reads: breshke null leaning town, (before flip) ff kinda scum, VA nullish scum

Idk why he's liking Rels more when my reads line up more with his reads; also, don't know why he makes it sound like it's a bad thing that cell mates are after each other.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 20:19 GMT
#732
On February 25 2016 05:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
its not coincidence that all the people i have as scum are voting me, its because they are scum lol


apparently this is the only game in mafia history where all 5 scum decide in their QT to vote for the same extremely unpopular off wagon
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 20:26 GMT
#739
On February 25 2016 05:22 bumatlarge wrote:
@darth, people not explaining the "why" to their opinions seems to be the theme of this game.


well i think i've explained why I think things relatively thoroughly so far. Do you want clarification on something?

Also @VA, people weren't really scum reading me in a serious way until I started to defend Breshke. From a mafia POV, what's the point of sticking your neck out for a cell that is almost certainly going to get 50/50'd if your scum partner is the heavily scum read person in it? Does this game remind you at all of my scum play in Unoriginal? I'd say it's about as different as you could be.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 20:29 GMT
#741
On February 25 2016 05:23 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Darth, I don't think it makes you scum, but I find your reasoning for voting vayne very weak.
So what if he disagrees with me on cell order. I don't think scum ever try to push for a certain mechanical decision beceause to benefit the scumteam. They're first priority is to look town so they will push stuff that they think is pro town.


Much of my suspicion of VA comes from Rels really bad VA town read, which I've already gone over. I know either Rels or LS is mafia, and it is especially concerning when someone I know is good town has illogical reads. As I mentioned earlier, I think VA could be town for something along the line's of ritoky's reasoning, but not Rels.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 145
RuFF_SC2 114
ProTech59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15772
Rain 2245
Artosis 570
NaDa 19
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift3503
Counter-Strike
taco 388
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox600
Mew2King105
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor972
Other Games
summit1g8555
Day[9].tv706
JimRising 558
PiGStarcraft316
C9.Mang0265
ArmadaUGS70
ViBE49
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV232
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream104
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 158
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP61
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv706
• Scarra578
• Shiphtur146
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 27m
OSC
20h 27m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.