• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:43
CEST 14:43
KST 21:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9917 users

Who Wants to be a Millionaire Cell Mini Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 04 2016 01:10 GMT
#2304
Not that i really wanted to lynch dandred over shape. but if i were mafia with dandred that would have been a reeally stupid vote since it would have gave dandred the tiebreaker to be lynched if it was 3-3. Obi was so fucking town at deadline/last post where as dandred didnt even care.

Thats another thing dandred didnt care..

I think he would care and try if I was his partner his attitude felt like he thought he had no chance to win the game. Who does that sound like?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 04 2016 01:11 GMT
#2305
God this is so easy
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 04 2016 01:15 GMT
#2306
Like 5/6 players or something like that me excluded (maybe u)said Ls was the mafia in that cell. This makes it almost certainly fucking true mafia would know and have something smart to talk about.

If rels is mafia I look really fucking bad. BUt I didnt even bother to push a world where Ls was mafia? why not? everyone else did except the guy who looks like scum if its not true.

Dandred more or less saved ls. I sheeped him mostly on that read so did you and pretty much everyone in the game. Dandred gave no effort after mafia won that cell. Probably because his partners were kura and bum and he thought it was hopeless
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 04 2016 01:16 GMT
#2307
also lol at Ls ragetell now that I think back. plz be true hes mafia here I hate this meta
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 04 2016 01:20 GMT
#2308
Like im sorry if you see me defending myself as scummy but its always how I have mostly played town. im kinda with you on kura I dont acualy think hes done much directly scummy outside of his voting record and not being townie. Honestly im quite scared your the scum here but I hope thats paranoia after pyp regardless hes afk voting me apparently and thats out of my hands
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 04 2016 01:20 GMT
#2309
im sure a scum cant brainstorm this much logic in 10 minutes more to come getting hungry
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 04 2016 07:56 GMT
#2310
Like why the hell would I argue so hard about you being mayor if I was scum Like why would I care who was mayor. Damn I stayed up all night watchin a big dota tourney in fucking china WHY CHINA. see ya torm
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 04 2016 08:07 GMT
#2311
you know what screw it I really wanna watch that alliance game. which means I wont have time tomorrow and ill drop you my insomniac logic last words here. Since neither of you are really playing I wont feel bad. you had zero qeustions with the hammer and the other guy didnt even post
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 04 2016 08:20 GMT
#2312
remember when we were like a few hours from lynching shapelog with a good chance for the game seemingly to end and no need for a day 5? Then kura makes this weird post about dandred even tho he had no intention of changing his vote?

Like who would do that the only logical explanation I have is he knew a future day was going to happen.

So hes expecting a future day compare that to my posts where im begging and expecting the game to end making posts I wouldnt make as scum. He literally posted it just to post it (he even said so he said he had it written earlier or something and wanted to post it)

I dont think a town would be putting in effort if there deadset on their lynch because they expect the game to end
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 04 2016 08:28 GMT
#2313
Ok lets say your right and the scum were rels/obi forget for a second that you think my afk vote ment anything.

Kura made zero attempt to read obi
On February 24 2016 02:05 Kuragari42 wrote:
This Obi guy is hard to read.


Kura voted off wagon as a solo vote when Ls was never getting lynched on Ls something people would think is a good idea for credit down the line(he is in the last cell)

I dont think this is a thing just trying to brainstorm from your pov
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 04 2016 09:06 GMT
#2314
maybe not im falling asleep zzz see ya torm
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 04 2016 22:54 GMT
#2356
On March 05 2016 07:10 LightningStrike wrote:
sicklucker I think your biggest issue was you not trying hard during my Cell or Bum's Cell like you kinda gave up :\


so i tried a little less after my mafia partner appeared to give up in the first cell like I have a long history of my partners doing absolutely nothing "cough artanis cough". meh me and dandred protected you pretty hard
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-04 23:06:09
March 04 2016 22:56 GMT
#2357
Like I always play on my own time but im postive there was nothing I could have done to save bum. I knew I had no chance to win my cell and I did plan on claiming scum by switching my vote if need be. Everyone thought I was scum so i thought it made sense for me to vote him so no one would think he was the scum
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 04 2016 23:24 GMT
#2359
I probably shoulda pushed ritoky that kura guy was way too townie
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2016 01:55 GMT
#2371
On March 05 2016 09:19 Kuragari42 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2016 08:24 sicklucker wrote:
I probably shoulda pushed ritoky that kura guy was way too townie


Hahahaha! I really hope that is heavy sarcasm! I would of lynched me even if I didn't post this: + Show Spoiler +
On February 26 2016 07:31 Kuragari42 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2016 06:57 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Final Vote Count

Breshke (12): Rels, ritoky, Shapelog, VayneAuthority, sicklucker, bumatlarge, Fecalfeast, LightningStrike, ObiWanShinobi, darthfoley, Vivax , Damdred
VayneAuthority (1): Kuragari42
Fecalfeast (1): nnn_thekushmountains
Not Voted (1): Breshke

Currently, Breshke is slated to be lynched.
You have to place your vote here.
Voting is mandatory. You may not abstain.


Not even upset that I pushed an incorrect agenda.

!

Like how did no one notice this?!?!?


no i would never have lynched you
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2016 01:56 GMT
#2372
fucking town siding asshole all hail kitaman
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2016 04:38 GMT
#2378
On March 05 2016 08:31 Rels wrote:
You were fucked anyway after all those days of not doing anything


thats what i thought but ritoky didnt seem confident. my afkness is non alignment related anyway..
Prev 1 9 10 11 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37393
Shuttle 2512
Horang2 985
Bisu 884
Jaedong 709
Light 613
Mini 519
BeSt 354
firebathero 330
Hyuk 297
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 263
Stork 259
Zeus 216
Soma 214
ggaemo 189
Soulkey 151
Last 149
ZerO 147
Rush 145
Snow 139
Leta 114
Killer 77
Pusan 77
hero 63
Sea.KH 61
Mong 39
Mind 36
Sharp 34
Shinee 30
Shine 29
soO 26
Bale 24
Aegong 24
sorry 23
ToSsGirL 22
Trap 18
Free 17
Sexy 16
Terrorterran 14
PianO 13
Noble 11
HiyA 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 7
zelot 6
Icarus 5
NotJumperer 1
Dota 2
Gorgc4161
qojqva1752
Dendi979
420jenkins57
League of Legends
Reynor90
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1425
x6flipin375
markeloff107
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1960
crisheroes873
Other Games
gofns35210
singsing2148
B2W.Neo777
XBOCT351
DeMusliM186
Livibee173
Mlord157
XaKoH 136
Liquid`LucifroN112
QueenE88
Mew2King83
ArmadaUGS72
Chillindude16
ZerO(Twitch)11
Railgan9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream180
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 73
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2213
• TFBlade695
Other Games
• WagamamaTV192
Upcoming Events
OSC
17m
Stellar Fest
17m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
TaKeTV 14
OSC
11h 17m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.