• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:15
CEST 09:15
KST 16:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8747 users

Who Wants to be a Millionaire Cell Mini Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 02 2016 22:08 GMT
#2259
On March 03 2016 07:08 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2016 06:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Vote Count

darthfoley (6): sicklucker, LightningStrike, Rels, nnn_thekushmountains, ObiWanShinobi, bumatlarge
Rels (4): darthfoley, Vivax, Damdred, Shapelog
LightningStrike (1): Kuragari42,
Not Voted (1): ritoky

Currently, darthfoley is slated to be lynched.
You have to place your vote here.
Voting is mandatory. You may not abstain.


lol i wonder

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 02 2016 22:09 GMT
#2260
like pretty locked in but not completely wanna give it a reread and a break im not getting superbia'ed
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 02 2016 22:10 GMT
#2261
Like i gotta read over kuras push on ls for starters
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 02 2016 22:21 GMT
#2263
I saidd at some point i was not sure who was mafia. I believe i said 60/40 rels nothing changed since then except that dandred looked scummy and that points to Ls
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 02 2016 22:29 GMT
#2265
I have read the game. no I have not reread it.

I dont plan on reading your filter because I think reading things out of context is garbage but since the games not that long i plan to reread it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 03 2016 16:02 GMT
#2269
kura who do you think is scum between the two of us anyway. Ive never seen any clear answer
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 03 2016 16:04 GMT
#2270
On March 03 2016 06:48 Kuragari42 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 06:00 ritoky wrote:
i have no idea why kura is doing in-depth reads 1 hour from the deadline when he has already concluded who he thinks is mafia from this cell.....


I didn't read the other 2 before voting Shape so I felt it would be spitting in his face if I straight up tunneled without checking other options.


YOu didnt read dandred? then wtf is this

On March 03 2016 05:42 Kuragari42 wrote:
Well I probably am not going to be on until right before the deadline so I wanted to post my incomplete look into Damdred.

Damdred -

Post 137: I would have to disagree with shape? on the bottom of null read being scum indicative. It was really early and Breshke didn't have many posts to go off of.
+ Show Spoiler +
Personally breshke is a bit of a mixed bag.

Part of the problem is that his posts relay a little bit of conufsiom on the setup and part of me goes it would be easy for scum bresh to try to survive on that.

While another side of me thinks he would try to be a bit more strong here and not try to put the confused town forward.

So atm I'm thinking bottom of null .


Page 2 has much newbie buttoning.

Post 431: I'd agree with his point on shape.+ Show Spoiler +
Rit if you get mayor put my group first if it doesn't land on me easy scum.

And I've answered already shape I'm town you can read my filter and see that. You throwing suspicion on both of us for no reasons is scummy to some degree.


Post 473: He wants to first form reads on cells that go early. Yes, I can sometimes find assumed town tells.+ Show Spoiler +
Well thats that, instead of campaigning for extra votes. I'm going to take a few minutes break and when i'm on my break at work start preparing reads. I have a few preliminary but Rit should post what order he is doing the cells in so that it can help us all focus currently.


Post 560: False logic. Scum would most likely only want the 50/50 used on them if they were being town read. + Show Spoiler +
I'm here, sorry ff thought I was up first.

Ok so I had a thought Breshke did something super Toney I want thoughts on.

When he came back rit was debating when to use the 50/50. It will be 100% easier in that situation for Breshke to go 1 v 1 and either take the loss and do nothing or just try to take that person down.

However Breshke asks rit not to use it so that he can do work. This is pretty town oriented to me it forces him to do more work looking at multiple people. It forces the rest of the game to take stances on all three rather than a 50-50.
I like this thought of mine.


Post 1302: He TR a scum here. + Show Spoiler +
Now for use reads so I can keep up on where I am in the game and people can pick my brain.

Today's cell:
reps/: Ever since rels has been back he has looked pretty Towny to me. His case on Darth is pretty good I disagree with a couple of points just because I think he takes a couple nai points and makes them try to fit into the scum indicative set. But I think for reps this makes it more Towny of him. I've talked to Tina and a couple other people and have said in multiple other games that rels as town loves to pick on little ahit that doesn't make people scum. He's doing it here I think he's town.

L's: I've said it multiple times already. He was angry when suspected it made me think town. He was super helpful finding old games when as scum he would be super lazy he's the type of person who is unable to overcome meta and roll over as scum. I don't really see the laziness that he generally portrays as scum and was pretty proactive with breahke as vivax has shown. I so have one small worry with him but overall I'm really convinced he's town.

Darth: I thought some of his earlier posts lacked real direction and lacked a bit of flare. I'm the least familiar with him but rels had some pretty decent points and poe leads me to vote him currently. I did feel when the breahke lynch was starting to come down he was trying to give himself an out to get on the wagon if bresh didn't do anything

Mov


Actively pressured/bussed bum.



sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 03 2016 16:04 GMT
#2271
oh wait i got that mixed up carry on
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 03 2016 16:08 GMT
#2272
Do yuo guys understand why I think It was dandred? why that makes sense. Ritoky I know your trying to level urself into a world where me and obi voted to save rels but thats not what happened. I placed my vote first anyway and never really returned to the thread untill 1 hour after. Lets say I was with rels. I had no way of knowing at the start of the day that rels would even be in danger. tbh I was surprised when I came back and saw he was almost lynched
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 03 2016 16:09 GMT
#2273
Like me voting whats his face does not make me anymore likely to be with Ls or rels because when I voted neither were the counter wagon yet
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 03 2016 16:12 GMT
#2274
On February 24 2016 03:59 Kuragari42 wrote:
B should go first.


QUOTE]On February 24 2016 04:08 Kuragari42 wrote:
On February 24 2016 04:00 Damdred wrote:
Why B?


Shaperape. [/QUOTE]

On February 24 2016 04:11 Kuragari42 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2016 04:08 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
here's the order:

D- kill breshke
C - dunno yet
E - kill bum. easy win for town. ensures at least a day 4.
B - dunno yet.
A - SL will hopefully have spewed himself town by then.

Use powers as necessary.


Shapelog doesn't spew town.. he just spews..


Man this was day one I dont think he ever planned to vote anyone but shapelog in that cell
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 03 2016 16:19 GMT
#2275
On February 28 2016 07:12 Kuragari42 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2016 07:10 Shapelog wrote:
On February 28 2016 07:08 Vivax wrote:
But honestly the wagons dont tell us much since LS might as well have been mafia

Well I feel (even if LS is mafia) that most of the Rels wagon is town.


If LS is scum, then scum wouldn't care which one was lynched.


responding to someone calling the darth voters scummy
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 03 2016 16:24 GMT
#2276
On March 03 2016 06:52 Kuragari42 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 06:35 sicklucker wrote:
you know what ##unvote ##vote dandred


No more qualms.


what did this mean?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 03 2016 17:00 GMT
#2282
were you not only skeptical after it was pointed out you should be skeptical?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 03 2016 19:30 GMT
#2290
im sure ive always been living in a kura mafia world. Just because I have some suspicion does not mean that was not always my mindset...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 03 2016 19:32 GMT
#2292
if anything a mafia in my spot would town read you and not give it some thought...

tbh I probably would be super paranoid here tho if you didnt set that trap which i liked so much that i tried to do myself
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 03 2016 20:03 GMT
#2294
sharks!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 04 2016 01:05 GMT
#2301
On March 04 2016 07:57 ritoky wrote:
was expecting posts about why the other guy is mafia when i came back....got nothing.

she liked the otters and the octopus the most, sharks are too big for her i think


well you said you were going to the fucking aquarium I dont really care what he has to say
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 04 2016 01:07 GMT
#2302
oh god dont throw this game
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 04 2016 01:08 GMT
#2303
Mafia that I voted first or second - 2 or 3 (I believe dandred)

Mafia kura voted....
....
....
....

Like this is so easy that i didnt think iwould have to try here
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
910 91
Bale 38
Aegong 26
ZergMaN 21
Noble 16
yabsab 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
Fuzer 82
League of Legends
JimRising 554
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King225
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1679
Other Games
summit1g8757
ceh9395
olofmeister346
Happy259
Sick162
ArmadaUGS123
Livibee98
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick562
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream292
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2313
League of Legends
• Rush1304
• Lourlo1228
• Stunt476
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 45m
OSC
5h 45m
Stellar Fest
5h 45m
OSC
16h 45m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.