• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:08
CEST 22:08
KST 05:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8696 users

Shin Megami Tensei: The Devil Inside Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 01:56 GMT
#1196
TT, I'm just worried you did some dumb tinfoil because people think tinfoil is townie.
I did say that shit discounting my reads but then I gave more solid reads. Why are you ignoring those?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 02:38 GMT
#1204
He's an un cc big..
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 02:38 GMT
#1205
Vig
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 03:19 GMT
#1219
On February 19 2016 12:05 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2016 23:49 nooniansoong wrote:
@shapelog, so tumble changed his opinions and broke his own rule on no meta. That's not convincing me of his scuminess.

Furthermore, that quote that breshke brought up:
actually yeah shining could totally be mafia for encouraging a claim and then disappearing -_-
I think it's clear that tumble thought that the disappearing afterwards was what made shining scummy, not the encouraging a claim part.
Then breshke calls it contradictory because tumble also enouraged a claim. But it's not contradictory because the scumread wasn't based on merely encouraging the claim.



yo, noon...what are you saying here?

Disappearing after was what made him scummy. Not wanting him to claim.
So it wasn't exactly hypo critical
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 03:21 GMT
#1220
On February 19 2016 12:02 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2016 11:58 Tictock wrote:
Well I'm caught up and pretty confused.

GB why would you fake claim, the vote the person who counterclaimed you?

But then that means Shining as town shot Eden? I guess scum shooting SL kus he hinted at being blue kinda makes sense...

Idk this is really weird.


you!

Show nested quote +
On February 18 2016 15:56 Tictock wrote:
On February 18 2016 00:49 rsoultin wrote:
ticktock, i find your read on me very confusing

in your world being pretty open and sharing thoughts is null? and why are you using so many of my points/reads/thoughts to clarify your read on sl if you think i'm null? -_-


Uhh if I remember this right I said I find you very hard to read and so don't have a real opinion. Your activity is nice, but it's not really indicative imo. I guess I actually agreed with SL, I just didn't understand the way he phrased it.

You could be either town or mafia, but you'll at least give us plenty to read you on.

I'm not sure what points of yours I was using... if I stole them you can have them back...


i'm not sure how you don't get this...you proceed to call me null and then you use my reasoning and my reads to back up what you're saying about sl, which is pretty damn weird if you don't even have an opinion on my alignment

it's like citing wikipedia for a paper


I always used to use the Wikipedia then cite the sources Wikipedia cited.
Pro plagiarism tips.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 03:23 GMT
#1221
On February 19 2016 12:02 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2016 11:58 Tictock wrote:
Well I'm caught up and pretty confused.

GB why would you fake claim, the vote the person who counterclaimed you?

But then that means Shining as town shot Eden? I guess scum shooting SL kus he hinted at being blue kinda makes sense...

Idk this is really weird.


you!

Show nested quote +
On February 18 2016 15:56 Tictock wrote:
On February 18 2016 00:49 rsoultin wrote:
ticktock, i find your read on me very confusing

in your world being pretty open and sharing thoughts is null? and why are you using so many of my points/reads/thoughts to clarify your read on sl if you think i'm null? -_-


Uhh if I remember this right I said I find you very hard to read and so don't have a real opinion. Your activity is nice, but it's not really indicative imo. I guess I actually agreed with SL, I just didn't understand the way he phrased it.

You could be either town or mafia, but you'll at least give us plenty to read you on.

I'm not sure what points of yours I was using... if I stole them you can have them back...


i'm not sure how you don't get this...you proceed to call me null and then you use my reasoning and my reads to back up what you're saying about sl, which is pretty damn weird if you don't even have an opinion on my alignment

it's like citing wikipedia for a paper


Dude you are just repeating your accusation again without providing evidence which was what he asked for. So show exactly what he stole from you.

Ps I think you're probs scum but just ignore that for now please.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 03:28 GMT
#1226
On February 19 2016 12:24 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2016 12:19 nooniansoong wrote:
On February 19 2016 12:05 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2016 23:49 nooniansoong wrote:
@shapelog, so tumble changed his opinions and broke his own rule on no meta. That's not convincing me of his scuminess.

Furthermore, that quote that breshke brought up:
actually yeah shining could totally be mafia for encouraging a claim and then disappearing -_-
I think it's clear that tumble thought that the disappearing afterwards was what made shining scummy, not the encouraging a claim part.
Then breshke calls it contradictory because tumble also enouraged a claim. But it's not contradictory because the scumread wasn't based on merely encouraging the claim.



yo, noon...what are you saying here?

Disappearing after was what made him scummy. Not wanting him to claim.
So it wasn't exactly hypo critical


i'm confused because you're quoting me there and attributing it to...bresh? tumble? who? or are you just saying i'm awesomesauce, cause that's like totally true ^^


O yeah I guess I thought bresh said that lol.nevertheless it's a bad reason to scumread him
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 03:31 GMT
#1228
I agree tt. I thinking you're town now for reasons I'd rather not communicate (cause it would be hard to gather them)
But I agree ignoring the blue shit is probably the best course.
My take aways from the whole eon affair: Shining is confirmed town, shape probably town, and gbs shenanigans nai
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 03:42 GMT
#1235
K going to bed now gnight
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 11:55 GMT
#1265
Trfel my scumlist looks exactly like yours except without myself.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 12:06 GMT
#1266
I have a predicament. I did something that looks like TMI, and no one noticed it.

On February 19 2016 06:01 nooniansoong wrote:
well played SL


I said this directly after EoN. How did i know that SL was the one that was NKed and not viged?
I must be scum, right?

The answer is that I didn't realize right away that one was viged. I was thinking they both got NKed.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 13:07 GMT
#1268
On February 19 2016 22:04 Breshke wrote:
wouldn't you say well played to SL even if he was vig'd?

##Vote:Scott

I assume if he is town he is busy or some shit and ive been saying i felt how the lynch went down made him seem town but im just really underwhelmed right now

Also rsoul is giving me the heebie jeebies but i cant put my finger on why


No. The reason I said well played is I thought he drew the nk with his fake softclaim.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 14:28 GMT
#1270
On February 19 2016 22:13 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2016 22:07 nooniansoong wrote:
On February 19 2016 22:04 Breshke wrote:
wouldn't you say well played to SL even if he was vig'd?

##Vote:Scott

I assume if he is town he is busy or some shit and ive been saying i felt how the lynch went down made him seem town but im just really underwhelmed right now

Also rsoul is giving me the heebie jeebies but i cant put my finger on why


No. The reason I said well played is I thought he drew the nk with his fake softclaim.


ahh i see

I feel like it is scummier that you pointed this out yourself than if someone had stumbled upon it because it doesnt really seem that scummy you just seem paranoid. But that read makes me feel really dumb.

What do you think about rsoul saying to lynch scott for information when we only get information if he flips scum and if he flips town we get legit nothing. (I know you weren't pushing the information aspect hard rsoul so remain calm)


I don't expect rsoul to be pushing a scum agenda under the disguise of an information lynch. I think scum are more likely to push their lynches under what they claim are genuine scumreads.
I want to close read rsouls latest stuff to form an opinion on her I can be confident about though.

But right now I'm in complete agreement with trfel in scumreads. TT has looked better recently, although I can't point to specific reasons why without filter diving him.

As to your point about it being scummier that I pointed it out--dunno what to say about it. When I thought back on EoN I remembered saying that and thought it could look really scummy. I wanted to be honest and open so I shared it.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 16:59 GMT
#1274
Scumreads 2.2
3)Ticktock -maybe, probably not
4) Tumblewood - maybe, probably not
5) Breshke -maybe, probably not
9) mdergScott31337
12GlowingBear


not happy about this list. It's very lynchbaity.
If the scumteam was scott/gb/tumble, I doubt tumble would go through the effort of those written down reads.
I'm thinking I have to look at breshke closer. I townread him for a reason that i dont remember now though.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 17:25 GMT
#1278
Scott what do you mean by gb is stirring the pot?
And what effect does that have on his alignment?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 17:41 GMT
#1281
Scott gives no attempt to save himself really.
Leads me to believe we are dealing with a scott/GB/x shitteam
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 18:03 GMT
#1284
the shining was always my strong townie stallion.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 19:01 GMT
#1291
On February 20 2016 03:57 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2016 21:06 nooniansoong wrote:
I have a predicament. I did something that looks like TMI, and no one noticed it.

On February 19 2016 06:01 nooniansoong wrote:
well played SL


I said this directly after EoN. How did i know that SL was the one that was NKed and not viged?
I must be scum, right?

The answer is that I didn't realize right away that one was viged. I was thinking they both got NKed.


This feels weird.


i know it does, baby.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 19:20 GMT
#1298
On February 20 2016 04:12 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2016 03:40 The Shining wrote:
Man my time restraints are really killing me. I hate not being able to play anymore. I also really feel like I should've shot Scott. Hosts need to stop giving me nk power.

I don't understand why scum GB wouldn't fake claim there btw. It goes like this: GB has no useful contribution this game. GB posts pics. GB tunnels one person. GB goes under suspicion. GB claims vig. At best, he gets read as unCCd town vig if I don't cc him and rides that credit. At worst, he draws out the vig and goes 1-1. The reason scum would do this is if they can also confirm Shapes blue role, which happened. One scum for confirmation on two blue roles when that scum is already under suspicion is quite likely.

As for GB drawing a shot, Shape was pretty much confirmed town after his claim. I started tinfoiling because I was under the assumption rbs were notified and he should've either known he was rbd or actually saw me shoot Eden. Blue Shape being rbd and living makes complete sense now. But once Shape claimed watcher, there was no reason for a townGB to think a vig who alrdy shot was going to soak a bullet as opposed to the watcher who arguably becomes stronger the longer he's alive. Especially since scum has no way of guaranteeing their rber doesn't get lynched today.

Tldr why would GB think a vig who is basically named vt now would soak a shot over basically confirmed watcher Shape? He wouldn't. The fakeclaim is scummy.


Can you elaborate on this part Shining?

Kus Shape had already claimed, and it was pretty obv that one of the shots was a Vig. So wouldn't scum already have all the info they need?

I agree his fakeclaim was pretty bad but I really don't see any gain for scum to make that play. Town makes pretty stupid fake claims sometimes, like Damdred fake CC'd my claim as GS in Outlaw kus he was convinced I was lying and was scum (I was in fact the GS).


Onegu also fake claimed in that game as scum, keep in mind.
So Ticktock, you are DEFENDING GB here, right? I just want you to make what you are doing right now to be crystal clear.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 19 2016 19:26 GMT
#1300
On February 20 2016 04:20 Shapelog wrote:
I honestly feel like GB > over Scott right now. But I want a read list and content from them Soooooo :/

I'll laugh if neither of them are scum. (that is a lie, I curse myself.)


I'd be happy because this game would become interesting.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O121
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 681
JuggernautJason87
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 636
Shuttle 511
ZZZero.O 121
Zeus 65
Hyun 42
soO 35
Dota 2
qojqva2394
canceldota55
League of Legends
Doublelift184
Counter-Strike
fl0m5507
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4460
Liquid`Hasu718
Other Games
summit1g4475
FrodaN896
KnowMe333
420jenkins220
ToD219
Pyrionflax208
Livibee169
QueenE78
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick661
StarCraft 2
angryscii 32
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 79
• Hupsaiya 47
• Adnapsc2 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 38
• FirePhoenix7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1829
Other Games
• imaqtpie764
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 52m
Patches Events
18h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 52m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.