• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:02
CEST 19:02
KST 02:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)71Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8385 users

Shin Megami Tensei: The Devil Inside Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 20 2016 17:25 GMT
#1387
On February 21 2016 02:18 Shapelog wrote:
I remember vividly (I might be wrong) GB that you were very helpful (or more helpful) in the newbie we played until I replaced out.
I also remember scum reading the shit out of you that game.
In fact, have I ever actually full blown town read you ever? I am sad because I am racist to you i guess.


I'm sorry I'm not as helpful as I was at that game but I'm trying to do what I can. Yes I've been wasting time night1 with the paint drawings but I was just trying to have fun, which is the purpose for why I play Mafia

In the other hand, I've been pointing out stuff that standa out to my eyes. The most important thing, to me, was kush's policy lynch which felt extremely off. And I've pointed that out.

And I'm still doing this. So im not sure how I haven't being playibg at all
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 20 2016 17:27 GMT
#1388
Kush who are you lynching today?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 20 2016 17:35 GMT
#1396
I've already gave my reads, the strongest read I had once was Eden being town and sicklucker and Kush being Mafia.

I think Truffle is townie although his push on me is weird
I think Tictock is townie for the way he is engaging the game.
Shapelog is town.
Shining is town.
I don't know about Breshke, he sounds townish but he doesn't look very engaged to the thread. Sometimes he comes, comment things and disappears.
I thought Kush was Mafia but I'm not sure anymore after reading his filter. He seems very engaged in finding scum especially on how he faces Tictock, so he might be town after all.
I think Tumblewood could be Mafia out of PoE. Not really strong reasons against him because nothing stands out from his filter but his images, that can be easily done to get towncred. He has done nothing with those "lots of information" after he posted them, and some of them are distorted interpretation of what people say in thread.
I think Rsoultin is Mafia because she can read me well and her flip on me doesn't make sense and is very opportunistic considering she is following thread sentiment.
I have no idea about scott but I also don't understand his scum read on me which also feels very opportunistic considering I'm his counter wagon and he hasn't commented a single post from my filter
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 20 2016 17:38 GMT
#1397
On February 21 2016 02:33 nooniansoong wrote:
You have no deep thoughts about the game. You just show up pre eod with your simpistic omgus.
Mad because people are voting you? Looks like fake anger to me.


I'm not mad because people are voting me. I'm starting to get annoyed because people are scum reading me for no reasons or for reasons that doesn't make me Mafia. And I fail to understand it.

Why aren't you voting Tictock?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 20 2016 17:41 GMT
#1400
On February 21 2016 02:27 Shapelog wrote:
To me, the fake claim on Vig is meh.
Town does not beneficent since I screwed up, and either will now get RBed into hell or very likely NKed..... So you would never actually take a bullet till N3. It also could cause the real Vig to CC, which causes it to fail.
Scum does not beneficent because it will get CCed by the vig eventually. You might get A ML, but your trading 1v1 (or i guess 1 and a half?/ for 1 if your a mafia PR.)

Really GB, I just want something from you. Something other than the angles at EoD to go, "yeah that guy is town"

I do not have that.


Maybe you get roleblocked and I die? It could happen. Then the real vigi could claim day3. It would be a very good play because you would have 2 confirmed towbies day3.

I didn't put much thought on it to be honest. It just crossed my mind and I did it
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 20 2016 18:05 GMT
#1410
On February 21 2016 02:53 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2016 02:50 nooniansoong wrote:
Why would he vote shining as town??
He knows he's not the vig as town.
If something doesn't make sense from scum or town, it generally means that they messed up, regardless of alignment.

And I feel that scum is more careful and less original, therefore they mess up less.

But given GlowingBear's play as a whole, and this being one single thing, I think I still want to lynch GlowingBear. It kinda sucks because of the pre-game excuse, but meh


Your interpretation of my overall ganeplay is that I e been doing nothing and not being reactive, which certainly isn't true. The only times I was active and not truly engaging stuff was night1 when I started to post drawings. Whenever I came back day1 or day2, I've been trying my best to get my points across in a very straight forward fashion.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 20 2016 18:07 GMT
#1412
Ok, rsoultin, dear, consider I'm not Mafia for a second.

Who is then?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 20 2016 18:36 GMT
#1418
On February 21 2016 03:10 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2016 03:07 GlowingBear wrote:
Ok, rsoultin, dear, consider I'm not Mafia for a second.

Who is then?


if i think there's any way in hell you're not mafia here i'll lynch scott ^^ if there's one thing i'm confident of, though, gb, it's that you'll make it pretty obvious you're town if you actually are town


So if I'm not mafia and scott is, who is with him?

I'm not mafia, dear, and I have no idea what you're expecting from me. I think you could be town after that post of yours, so at least try to work with me under the possibility I'm not scum.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 20 2016 19:50 GMT
#1431
I won't stress myself, I've already said what my reads are and I can't do much more than this, GG
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 20 2016 20:03 GMT
#1435
On February 21 2016 04:58 Shapelog wrote:
I suggest if you do not want to make a last ditch effort to save yourself, to make Yugioh/magic cards of the players in this game. Or MS comics.

But on a real note, I hate that we basically have 2 afkers (scott, and Tumble) that is getting a pass today b/c GB lynch has more traction. What is worse is that we can not lynch both of them if GB is town. A course we can not look at the fact that votes piled up on him, b/c 9 out 10 times if he is scum his team is bussing.
I am not defending GB, He should be. But still there is something unsettling about this lynch. I might be getting cold feet though.


What effort do you expect me to do? 100 push-ups? I can't force reads or insights I don't have. I've already said everything I think about this game. But everything I do gets a ton shitty suspicions that isnt even the truth.

I'd rather not care because if I do I'll get worked up and nothing will happen because no matter the countless times I've said people are scum reading me for reasons that doesn't make me scum or that doesn't stand for the truth (I'm not doing stuff, I'm not contributing), NOBODY went back to double check their suspicions.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 20 2016 20:30 GMT
#1446
Btw I'm voting Tumblewood just in case
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 29 2016 21:06 GMT
#1950
Dead GB best GB
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 29 2016 21:11 GMT
#1952
On March 01 2016 06:06 Damdred wrote:
It was really to bad that the games last blue didn't play the last phase really. Or didn't claim after gb claimed i'll post the qts now.


To be fair, he is probably facing problems. I know Breshke wouldn't quit the game over nothing. I hope everything is alright
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 29 2016 21:21 GMT
#1954
On March 01 2016 06:15 rsoultin wrote:
ye, tis true

he'd have made me break my no fake claim rule in that case lol ><


Probably not the best option since you would make only him and yourself up to the lynch. Probably better to cast suspicions on his claim and still consider someone else

I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 29 2016 21:22 GMT
#1955
GB for most carried player of all time

Still leading the scum win rate
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 29 2016 23:31 GMT
#1969
On March 01 2016 08:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Rsoultin alive in LYLO and not doing shit. That's not suspicious at all :p


She did enough
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 29 2016 23:43 GMT
#1971
On March 01 2016 08:34 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 08:31 GlowingBear wrote:
On March 01 2016 08:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Rsoultin alive in LYLO and not doing shit. That's not suspicious at all :p


She did enough

Yes, obviously. But way less than she would have as town. I can't fault anyone for lynching Breshke though.


I don't think there was much more she could do as town in that situation? Her main lynch is getting lynched and completely AFK. The only thing she could do more would be questioning other ayers again and again, but I'm not sure if there was much more to ask them.

Btw I think trfel, Shapelog, Kush and even Breshke before AFKing played pretty well. This was actually a pretty close game, and if trfel had more time he would find rsoultin I believe
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-01 02:27:31
March 01 2016 02:24 GMT
#2003
On March 01 2016 11:23 sicklucker wrote:
tbh i had a hard blue read on breske he was very obvious with the "sl is not blue but we can talk about that tormrrow when i cc him and throw the game"


Considering there were three blues out there, I'm sure that wasn't his plan
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
March 01 2016 18:25 GMT
#2009
That card actually matches me personally
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
March 02 2016 01:03 GMT
#2011
You should host a tarot themed Mafia
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM594
TaKeTV 271
IndyStarCraft 121
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2120
RotterdaM 594
ByuN 296
MaxPax 156
IndyStarCraft 121
BRAT_OK 76
UpATreeSC 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3622
Shuttle 832
Stork 449
Mini 401
EffOrt 310
Horang2 205
Rush 199
Mind 162
Dewaltoss 125
Mong 78
[ Show more ]
910 78
Zeus 72
hero 63
Snow 55
Shinee 47
HiyA 38
JYJ 32
Bale 29
sorry 28
ToSsGirL 23
Killer 18
Terrorterran 13
Sexy 12
zelot 10
scan(afreeca) 9
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5677
qojqva2919
Counter-Strike
fl0m5456
Fnx 692
pashabiceps400
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby662
Other Games
singsing2252
Beastyqt588
ceh9576
Hui .214
XaKoH 131
Trikslyr75
QueenE62
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur286
• WagamamaTV85
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 58m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 58m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.