• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:36
CEST 19:36
KST 02:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9001 users

Shin Megami Tensei: The Devil Inside Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 18 2016 15:04 GMT
#1057
@Shape, will you be the champion of my heart and defend me from those that wish to lynch me?
I know I pressured you into claiming, baby, but let's forget that unpleasantness now.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 18 2016 15:19 GMT
#1060
On February 19 2016 00:10 sicklucker wrote:
btw i must say breske is doing an excellent job at trying to draw a nk

you're saying he's acting super townie?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 18 2016 16:06 GMT
#1069
On February 19 2016 00:41 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2016 00:40 Trfel wrote:
Nooniansoong, why were you so insistent on voting for GlowingBear over scott31337?
Wait, I misread.

Change question to, why were you townreading scott31337? I don't see this, given that he was in your list of "most suspicious people".


I had the ever slightest townlean for a bad reason which I am embarassed to share.
If I was in the thread before EoD, I would have voted scott to save Palmar I think. At the time I left the thread to go do work, it wasn't a clear scott vs palmar decision.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 18 2016 16:11 GMT
#1070
@shape, that list was formed by looking at the player list and eliminating people who I remember thinking were town. So I can't really give you reasons. It's a really terrible list that you can be sure will be revised and annotated at lunch probably.

@trfel lol maybe that's why you should explain your townreads unless the person is up for lynch.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 18 2016 16:11 GMT
#1071
*why you shouldn't
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 18 2016 17:41 GMT
#1080
i gotta go to walmart to buy bottled water and then i gotta go to mcdonalds to get a mcpick 2, mcchicken and mozzerella sticks. So basically I'm trying to excuse myself for not doing much this lunchtime.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 18 2016 17:59 GMT
#1082
Wtf mcdonalds wtf...
First they get rid of the dollar menu.
Then they raise the price Mcdoubles.
Now they get rid of McPick 2!
I'm so mad.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 18 2016 18:04 GMT
#1084
On February 19 2016 03:02 Shapelog wrote:
Kush, What does this have to do with ANYTHING relating to the game.
Even though I have been king at it.

I'm providing evidence for my irl excuse for me not doing anything.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 18 2016 18:06 GMT
#1085
At the same time I'm acting too scummy to be scum, therefore reinforcing my towniness.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 18 2016 18:12 GMT
#1087
On February 19 2016 03:10 Shapelog wrote:
You do realize that was a joke right.....

You do realize my thing was also a joke right...
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 18 2016 18:25 GMT
#1089
On February 17 2016 08:40 Breshke wrote:
Too be totally honest I don't really have strong scum feelings about anything and im really struggling because of it.

The trefel/eden "fight" really seems like it comes from two towns to me. I agree with eden and i think I understand what trefels argument actually is but don't think it was right since there wasnt really much going on in the thread for eden to be disjointed from but that is my opinion. I said it was a town on town fight because I feel like either one of them as scum could take it to that next level and start shitting up the thread which would push the other player (who would be town in this scenario) to do this as well.

I also think Ticktock is town just of how happy/relaxed he seems but I have no idea of his scum meta so this could be totally wrong but im fine with it for today.

I would lynch SL just because i can never read him and I don't think with the way he is playing this game I ever will be able to.

Taking back my breshke scumread for this post.
It's townie How He admits he doesn't have sttrong scum feelings.
And his take on trfel 's Eden is quite considered.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 18 2016 18:31 GMT
#1091
Tt is still mafia though. Nothing townie in his filter. How tinfoil looks takes. I know he likes to tinfoil as scum I think. Opportunistic scum reads which I'll explain later.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 18 2016 18:36 GMT
#1093
His tinfoil looks fake I meant
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 18 2016 19:38 GMT
#1097
scumreads 1.2

Ticktock
GB
(Rsoul)
(Scott)
(SL)
(Tumble)
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 18 2016 20:25 GMT
#1100
I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T SCUMREAD RGIRL HMMMM
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 18 2016 20:28 GMT
#1101
@Shape about SL, if he actually was blue, why wouldn't he say "no i'm vt" to stop scum from RBing him or something.
Or maybe he just jokingly claimed blue.
@also shape, why aren't you pretending to possibly be vet
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 18 2016 20:28 GMT
#1102
On February 19 2016 05:24 Tumblewood wrote:
Wow I am regretting my Palmar vote more and more by the hour. The reason I voted was because there were three wagons sitting at two votes (Scott, Shining, and... GB, I think) and I thought they all sucked. They were all effectively p-lynches on people who hadn't been active, and those hit town more often than not.


So why are you regretting it then if you think they were all town?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 18 2016 20:37 GMT
#1103
On February 17 2016 10:49 Tictock wrote:
Ok caught up.

I was thinking on the bus back from tutoring that Tumble and GB might actually be town.

For GB it's really only based on his recent town meta of being pretty disconnected and inactive (See his filters in Pick Your Power and Haunted Mansion, do note that in HM he was far more active D1 than any of the following days). Compared to his last scum game Outlaw where he put much more effort into being active to support his team and be disruptive.

I wouldn't give him a pass for this, but I think I'm leaning town on GB for now. I'd still like to see him actually post something relevant to the game though.


So apparently ticktock is leaning town on GB for inactivity.
And later TT wants to possibly plynch GB for lack of activity
On February 17 2016 18:25 Tictock wrote:
I don't know what to do about GB. On the one hand I think he could actually be town, but on the other I'm very unimpressed with what he has posted thus far. Policy lynch is an option. + Show Spoiler +
Just to be clear I'm suggesting this because GB is clearly not making an effort to make himself readable this game, and if he is town I doubt he is going to be terribly helpful anyways


So I think this all leaves me wanting to lynch SL, and possibly policy lynch GB.

##Vote: Sicklucker



.
So TT, help me understand what is happening here. Essentially you want to lynch GB for exactly what makes you townlean him.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 18 2016 20:41 GMT
#1105
On February 19 2016 05:38 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2016 05:28 nooniansoong wrote:
On February 19 2016 05:24 Tumblewood wrote:
Wow I am regretting my Palmar vote more and more by the hour. The reason I voted was because there were three wagons sitting at two votes (Scott, Shining, and... GB, I think) and I thought they all sucked. They were all effectively p-lynches on people who hadn't been active, and those hit town more often than not.


So why are you regretting it then if you think they were all town?

Low percent of scum > flip town + scumreads through the roof


So if you were to go back in time and do it again, what would you have done differently?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 18 2016 20:48 GMT
#1108
On February 19 2016 05:47 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2016 05:41 nooniansoong wrote:
On February 19 2016 05:38 Tumblewood wrote:
On February 19 2016 05:28 nooniansoong wrote:
On February 19 2016 05:24 Tumblewood wrote:
Wow I am regretting my Palmar vote more and more by the hour. The reason I voted was because there were three wagons sitting at two votes (Scott, Shining, and... GB, I think) and I thought they all sucked. They were all effectively p-lynches on people who hadn't been active, and those hit town more often than not.


So why are you regretting it then if you think they were all town?

Low percent of scum > flip town + scumreads through the roof


So if you were to go back in time and do it again, what would you have done differently?

Knowing what I know now? Of course, why would I ever vote someone I know is town?

Reread my question. WHAT would you have done differently.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 219
ProTech155
BRAT_OK 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16157
Leta 1045
Shuttle 531
Horang2 227
Trap 124
firebathero 120
Zeus 83
Hyun 56
Bale 48
soO 48
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 34
Rock 28
scan(afreeca) 21
Bishop 15
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
qojqva1894
420jenkins463
Counter-Strike
fl0m4548
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu396
Other Games
Grubby2317
Beastyqt726
FrodaN715
KnowMe217
Livibee140
QueenE74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick431
StarCraft 2
angryscii 16
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 50
• printf 50
• Adnapsc2 21
• Hinosc 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach103
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• FirePhoenix16
• Michael_bg 11
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1625
Other Games
• Shiphtur635
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 24m
Patches Events
21h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
OSC
1d 5h
OSC
1d 18h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.