• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:36
CEST 19:36
KST 02:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9001 users

Shin Megami Tensei: The Devil Inside Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 17 2016 21:37 GMT
#942
On February 18 2016 06:34 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2016 06:27 nooniansoong wrote:
On February 18 2016 06:24 Trfel wrote:
Mafia didn't care so much about the lynch, but secretly, they probably wanted Palmar lynched, because he's a player they'd probably have to night kill in the near-ish future.


People respect Palmar way too much..

GB can I help you with anything?


You actually can't, Kush. You've voted me for a policy lynch that doesn't make sense IMO ("I'm killing GB because GB is unreadable") and you could say that because of my early inactivity, but when I came back you decided you should lynch me anyways because my reason to scum read SL was bullshit (you failed to explain why that was bullshit).

You don't think that what you're doing is suspicious? Not giving a single read at all and deciding to vote people using the excuse of a policy lynch, then when asked about people you think could be Mafia you bring a list of people you're suspicious but can't say why they are suspicious? You really can't see why I think you're mafia?


Ask around. I commonly refuse to give reads on d1.
I townread Palmar earlier. I hedged that read by saying I sucked at reading him, but I did townread him.
What didn't make sense about my policy lynch? You had made liek 2 drunk posts that were unreadable.
You came back and I thought your SL read was bullshit, because as I've said THREE times, you hadn't even read all his filter. And SL always has a scummy early game. I thought SL looked townier as the day went on, which you ignored. So that read rung false to me.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 17 2016 21:41 GMT
#944
And FURTHER, GB, you have played only 2 games with my since my hiatus. In one of them you were scum. And I refused to give reads at all earlygame.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 17 2016 21:42 GMT
#945
Shape, what is your point with those quotes?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 17 2016 21:45 GMT
#948
On February 18 2016 03:28 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2016 03:25 GlowingBear wrote:
On February 17 2016 01:45 nooniansoong wrote:
Just because your name is boldified in red doesn't mean I think you're scum.


Enlighten me what you meant here, kush. This doesn't make sense at all

Half joking, half discounting my "scumreads" up to that point as not worth very much.


you are missing this quote which should assuage any uneasiness about the scumread/notscumread of palmar.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 17 2016 21:48 GMT
#951
On February 18 2016 06:46 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2016 06:42 nooniansoong wrote:
Shape, what is your point with those quotes?

Well *folds legs* I thought liek you did post some reads and i was all like "You lieing bastard!" So i filter dive you and I didn't find anything so i was like "Well i was just wrong" But Thennnnnnnn I remember GB saying how putting Palmar name and read made no sense. And Gb prob. thought it was a read and you statement was a joke. Soooooooooo, it would make some sense for Gb to be mad. then you sus. list atm prob. came off as a read.



So you're townreading GB?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 17 2016 21:49 GMT
#953
you are, you bastard.
what "reasonable angles" did he push?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 17 2016 21:54 GMT
#960
On February 18 2016 06:49 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2016 06:41 nooniansoong wrote:
And FURTHER, GB, you have played only 2 games with my since my hiatus. In one of them you were scum. And I refused to give reads at all earlygame.


I actually remember you commenting stuff in those two games. Especially the newbie one, you were very contributive.. You were more insightful. And you aren't here. Because you are not commenting stuff. I rarely saw you counterargumenting anything in the thread.

Why would you hold your reads, Kush?

About SL, can you point out what made you think he was town? Because I can't understand, especially when you just said earlier everyone was null


I have made several comments and counterargued. For instance, I did not like breshke's argument against shape. Later I pushed Shape myself. Have you read my filter?

The newbie was a different type of game. When town needs someone to drive discussion I will do that. But this town doesn't need that.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 17 2016 21:55 GMT
#961
@shape, in regards to GB:

On February 18 2016 06:49 nooniansoong wrote:
you are, you bastard.
what "reasonable angles" did he push?

nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 17 2016 21:56 GMT
#962
@GB I don't liek to share my reads because they are very weak and changing all the time until they become more solidified around d2 usually.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 17 2016 21:59 GMT
#967
On February 18 2016 06:57 GlowingBear wrote:
I didn't read tour filter. I've read most of the game and from that and from the interactions we had it felt like you're mafia.

Anyway I gotta go now but I will dive you later.

you didn't even read all of my short filter yet you are screaming for me to get CFD lynched. That's ridic.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 17 2016 23:07 GMT
#977
Shape, it's wrong that you're not not wrong.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 17 2016 23:12 GMT
#979
On February 18 2016 08:10 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2016 08:07 nooniansoong wrote:
Shape, it's wrong that you're not not wrong.

What does that sentence mean


What does it mean to you?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 18 2016 00:51 GMT
#987
Two thoughts. One, I got a kick out of seeing you write about me like that on actual physical paper. Two, you made me seem really scummy.

+ Show Spoiler +
On February 18 2016 09:37 Tumblewood wrote:
Tried to make sense of the game on paper. Only got to half of everyone so far.
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]

nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 18 2016 02:07 GMT
#999
On February 18 2016 10:30 Trfel wrote:
Nooniansoong, you said that you were okay with lynching Palmar despite thinking that he is town. Please explain why you were okay with this?


I wasn't okay with it exactly. I said I thought he was town, I gave a reason, and I voted for someone else.
Now, I wasn't actively campaigning against his lynch, this is true. That's because of these 4 reasons.
1 my read on him was not super solid.
2 I have a terrible of track record of reading him.
3 my terrible track record was lorded over me in the thread on multiple occasions by scott and palmar himself, and I didn't want to look like an idiot by being vocally wrong about him again. So yes I had a townread on him but I kept it kinda quiet.
4 I do not like Palmar. That's mean but it's honest. So him not being in the game makes it more fun for me.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 18 2016 02:32 GMT
#1003
scumlist
ticktock
GB
scott
breshke
rsoul
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 18 2016 03:14 GMT
#1006
On February 18 2016 11:50 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2016 11:32 nooniansoong wrote:
scumlist
ticktock
GB
scott
breshke
rsoul


Hmmm. Hypothetical. You have a gun. Who do you shoot?

Probably Scott. I'm a believer in shooting inactive people.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 18 2016 11:09 GMT
#1042
Shining ask a dumb question you gonna get a dumb answer.

I actually town read Scott at the time for a dumb reason.
Now my read is somewhere between scummy, dunno, and town.
So I change my imaginary shot to gb.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 18 2016 13:17 GMT
#1047
ya dude your omgus looked really townie
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 18 2016 14:49 GMT
#1055
@shapelog, so tumble changed his opinions and broke his own rule on no meta. That's not convincing me of his scuminess.

Furthermore, that quote that breshke brought up:
actually yeah shining could totally be mafia for encouraging a claim and then disappearing -_-
I think it's clear that tumble thought that the disappearing afterwards was what made shining scummy, not the encouraging a claim part.
Then breshke calls it contradictory because tumble also enouraged a claim. But it's not contradictory because the scumread wasn't based on merely encouraging the claim.

nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 18 2016 14:56 GMT
#1056
I really did want to townread GB. Shape, your points on him weren't not good. But then again think about this: If all the lynch candidates were town, what motivation does scum have to consolidate on any of them?

Anyway, I really did want to townread GB because I like him. But he put all that effort into MSPaints, and none into developing his reads. He is scumreading me without even reading the entirety of my small filter. You'd think actually reading my content would be a priority for him if he's going to scumread me.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 219
ProTech155
BRAT_OK 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16157
Leta 1045
Shuttle 531
Horang2 227
Trap 124
firebathero 120
Zeus 83
Hyun 56
Bale 48
soO 48
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 34
Rock 28
scan(afreeca) 21
Bishop 15
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
qojqva1894
420jenkins463
Counter-Strike
fl0m4548
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu396
Other Games
Grubby2317
Beastyqt726
FrodaN715
KnowMe217
Livibee140
QueenE74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick431
StarCraft 2
angryscii 16
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 50
• printf 50
• Adnapsc2 21
• Hinosc 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach103
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• FirePhoenix16
• Michael_bg 11
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1625
Other Games
• Shiphtur635
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 24m
Patches Events
21h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
OSC
1d 5h
OSC
1d 18h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.