• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:04
CEST 04:04
KST 11:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7644 users

Shin Megami Tensei: The Devil Inside Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 19:47 GMT
#692
On February 18 2016 04:44 nooniansoong wrote:
@GB I'm sorry. You deserve a real answer from me. I don't like to do this day 1, even if it's only for my own benefit but here goes.
People I am the most suspicious of currently:
2) Shapelog
3)Ticktock
5) Breshke
8) The Shining
9) mdergScott31337
10) Eden1892
12GlowingBear


What's your auspicions on Shapelog?

Kush my problem here is that you looked very noncommittal, and I remember you having very firm reads since you came back to TLMafia. Your like of engagement looks suspicious to me.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 20:03 GMT
#721
Kush what kind of policy are you trying to push on me?

Answer me. It's important.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 20:04 GMT
#723
Also, Shapelog, claim your role
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 20:07 GMT
#729
It's simple why you have to claim here: if you're town, Mafia knows you're not lying and will kill you at night. So you'll only confuse town by not claiming

+ claiming "blue" is so easy for Mafia because they are protected against CC's if they do so
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 20:08 GMT
#735
Wait nevermind, I've been stupid. Don't.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 20:15 GMT
#746
Kush what is the policy lynching you're using to lynch me
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 20:16 GMT
#750
On February 18 2016 05:12 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2016 05:03 GlowingBear wrote:
Kush what kind of policy are you trying to push on me?

Answer me. It's important.


the one where i vote people who are unreadable.
but your recent activity doesn't make me think you are town either.


What's wrong with it?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 20:20 GMT
#762
If people mislynch me today I'll be so pissed off
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 20:27 GMT
#775
I'm up to lynch Palmar and Kush if SL did really claim
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 20:33 GMT
#789
Shape, there was a spoilered big post that I'm not finding right now, but page 2 of your filter with your read on tumble wood and your thoughts on the Miller stuff shows that you're critically thinking about the game and I rarely see that coming from Mafia. They don't need to think critically because they have perfect information
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 20:38 GMT
#799
On February 18 2016 05:34 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2016 05:20 Shapelog wrote:
On February 18 2016 05:19 rsoultin wrote:
On February 18 2016 05:18 Shapelog wrote:
Wait, So SL is talking about how i have to say the role and blah blah blah.
Why has he not, come and say he is vet.
On February 18 2016 05:02 sicklucker wrote:
ahh unless your a medic or a vet i think you claim so we can catch mafia in web of lies

I found this too.If he is Vet, why would he want to me claim his role. In fact, if he is Vet, why would he assume there is a medic in the game?


either you guys both claim or you don't -_- the circling each other like hyper-active buzzards is gonna irritate me

Fair enough. I rather not claim so SL you do not fully claim.


i never even claimed..


THEY WHY AREN'T WE LYNCHING SL???
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 20:39 GMT
#804
I don't get why shining is scummy. I really didn't see anything wrong in his filter
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 20:41 GMT
#810
People, do you have ANY reason to townread SL?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 20:45 GMT
#822
On February 18 2016 05:42 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2016 05:41 GlowingBear wrote:
People, do you have ANY reason to townread SL?


GB i promise you just leave this to D2. I know what your problem is but it is better to leave it to D2


Meh....
Okay

Vote Kush with me then
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 20:48 GMT
#833
On February 18 2016 05:46 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2016 05:45 GlowingBear wrote:
On February 18 2016 05:42 Breshke wrote:
On February 18 2016 05:41 GlowingBear wrote:
People, do you have ANY reason to townread SL?


GB i promise you just leave this to D2. I know what your problem is but it is better to leave it to D2


Meh....
Okay

Vote Kush with me then


Why not scott?


I have a pact with him in which I don't lynch him day ones
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 20:49 GMT
#837
On February 18 2016 05:48 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2016 05:48 GlowingBear wrote:
On February 18 2016 05:46 Breshke wrote:
On February 18 2016 05:45 GlowingBear wrote:
On February 18 2016 05:42 Breshke wrote:
On February 18 2016 05:41 GlowingBear wrote:
People, do you have ANY reason to townread SL?


GB i promise you just leave this to D2. I know what your problem is but it is better to leave it to D2


Meh....
Okay

Vote Kush with me then


Why not scott?


I have a pact with him in which I don't lynch him day ones


can we make this pact after this game? i really hate you right now


If you flip town in this game I promise I'll never lynch you day ones
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 20:50 GMT
#840
Does anyone have a reason for why Kush is town?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 20:54 GMT
#850
Well I'm voting Kush because between Kush and Palmar I sincerely prefer to see dying the guy who admits have a null read on EVERY SINGLE PLAYER and is lynching a townie for a BAD POLICY LYNCH without giving a single FUCK to the Votecount AT EOD

[b]##Vote: noon[/b\
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 20:56 GMT
#861
Dude....
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
February 17 2016 20:56 GMT
#863
Like seriously, there is no reason to call Kush town here

VOTE KUSH
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1981
GuemChi 1545
Artosis 638
910 81
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
Counter-Strike
taco 485
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox519
Other Games
summit1g8348
Doublelift2184
JimRising 550
Day[9].tv347
C9.Mang0328
PiGStarcraft281
Maynarde146
CosmosSc2 25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1010
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 122
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv347
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 56m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
8h 56m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
21h 56m
Patches Events
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.