• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:34
CEST 09:34
KST 16:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8695 users

Star Wars: The Mafia Awaken - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 05 2016 11:54 GMT
#898
On February 05 2016 20:13 Rels wrote:
OK I'm gone. Lynch list (not ordererd) is:
Palmar
Zyrre
Kush
Onegu
Chezinu


Lots of lynchbait on your list.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 05 2016 11:54 GMT
#899
Marv you say "thang" too much. That word is so nineties.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 05 2016 11:56 GMT
#901
I haven't even read all your posts and that's the second time I saw you say thang.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 05 2016 12:21 GMT
#905
On February 05 2016 20:57 Koshi wrote:
Are you reading the thread Kush?


If I say yes are you going to expect me to do stuff?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 05 2016 12:31 GMT
#906
If I were trying to lynch scum, I'd vote zyrre.
But I'm sticking to my guns and pvoting.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 05 2016 12:59 GMT
#909
On February 05 2016 21:51 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2016 21:21 nooniansoong wrote:
On February 05 2016 20:57 Koshi wrote:
Are you reading the thread Kush?

If I say yes are you going to expect me to do stuff?

No. I need to know if you read every post in this game. Or if you skipped things, how you skipped them.

Can I plead the fifth?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 05 2016 14:06 GMT
#950
Boxer brought a smile to my face.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 05 2016 14:35 GMT
#968
@boxer, yeah my defense was pretty scummy. I'm definitely in the running for number 1 plynch. I think it's between me, moosey, and onegu.
Onegu is sick so that's a decent excuse.
Moosey did some weird stuff involving town reads. That's something at least.
I scumread zyrre, but so did everyone else.

So yeah probably Onegu is the best plynch despite his believable excuse.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 05 2016 15:16 GMT
#978
Where is the case on palmar?
I read his filter and he looks town to me. He made a good point about boxer.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 05 2016 15:25 GMT
#982
On February 06 2016 00:20 Koshi wrote:
People got to understand that Kush has been playing serious as town, and has been enjoying doing so. This game he is reading the game, following it pretty closely, but he isn't doing his thing, which is make small observations on who is town/mafia. Instead of quoting posts and telling how mafia he is, he can just as easily quote people and tell them how mafia they are.

Last game he was mafia and tried to copy this style but failed and we lynched him. Endgame he said that he hated playing scum and that we should never lynch him if he ever tries in a game. WHICH INDICATES HE WANTS TO TRY IN FUTURE TOWN GAMES AND NOT TRY IN SCUMGAMES.


This game he is not trying.


Koshi, are you trying to overcompensate for townreading me in that scum game?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 05 2016 15:27 GMT
#985
On February 06 2016 00:24 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2016 00:16 nooniansoong wrote:
Where is the case on palmar?
I read his filter and he looks town to me. He made a good point about boxer.

2 pages before that quote from Rels you took about lynchbait.

This is why Kush didn't want to answer my fucking question about what he read btw.

He knows I can trap him.


This doesn't really help me find it.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 05 2016 15:28 GMT
#988
On February 06 2016 00:28 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2016 00:27 nooniansoong wrote:
On February 06 2016 00:24 Koshi wrote:
On February 06 2016 00:16 nooniansoong wrote:
Where is the case on palmar?
I read his filter and he looks town to me. He made a good point about boxer.

2 pages before that quote from Rels you took about lynchbait.

This is why Kush didn't want to answer my fucking question about what he read btw.

He knows I can trap him.


This doesn't really help me find it.

You are officially ignored.


It's kind of a bad idea to ignore the person you want to lynch.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 05 2016 15:32 GMT
#990
On February 06 2016 00:29 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2016 00:28 nooniansoong wrote:
On February 06 2016 00:28 Koshi wrote:
On February 06 2016 00:27 nooniansoong wrote:
On February 06 2016 00:24 Koshi wrote:
On February 06 2016 00:16 nooniansoong wrote:
Where is the case on palmar?
I read his filter and he looks town to me. He made a good point about boxer.

2 pages before that quote from Rels you took about lynchbait.

This is why Kush didn't want to answer my fucking question about what he read btw.

He knows I can trap him.


This doesn't really help me find it.

You are officially ignored.


It's kind of a bad idea to ignore the person you want to lynch.

no it isn't

depends on what you want to lynch them for. If you are lyching them for low activity, how does it make sense to start ignoring their new activity?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 05 2016 15:37 GMT
#992
On February 06 2016 00:35 marvellosity wrote:
he doesn't need to talk to you for you to be productive. you also don't need koshi to talk to you to do things. choppity chop


I guess it depends on how you define ignore:
If you think it means "refuse to acknowledge" then it's fine.
If you think it means "refuse to take notice of" then it's bad.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 05 2016 15:38 GMT
#996
On February 06 2016 00:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2016 00:32 nooniansoong wrote:
On February 06 2016 00:29 marvellosity wrote:
On February 06 2016 00:28 nooniansoong wrote:
On February 06 2016 00:28 Koshi wrote:
On February 06 2016 00:27 nooniansoong wrote:
On February 06 2016 00:24 Koshi wrote:
On February 06 2016 00:16 nooniansoong wrote:
Where is the case on palmar?
I read his filter and he looks town to me. He made a good point about boxer.

2 pages before that quote from Rels you took about lynchbait.

This is why Kush didn't want to answer my fucking question about what he read btw.

He knows I can trap him.


This doesn't really help me find it.

You are officially ignored.


It's kind of a bad idea to ignore the person you want to lynch.

no it isn't

depends on what you want to lynch them for. If you are lyching them for low activity, how does it make sense to start ignoring their new activity?

All the posts needed for you to show you are town are already in the thread.

you mean to show i am scum?
And if I started trying a little I would still be scum?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 05 2016 15:41 GMT
#999
So palmar is town because of excessive hoarsing around, despite a decent point about bf.
That seems weak compared to the scumminess of zyrre.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 05 2016 15:45 GMT
#1003
On February 05 2016 15:45 NocturneMage wrote:
Why I have a bad feeling Palmar could be mafia

Palmar - read the following games for a compare/contrast: Tropical Storm, Down Under 3, Generic Boring.

- In Generic Boring, he was dead wrong everywhere but he was assertive as all hell, was n1ed

- Tropical Storm, looks like one right read, one wrong one (Damdred/rsoultin) but here, he goes pushing rsoultin on voting record, and is adamant he knew when to drop a townread on someone/knowing whom to sheep, not seeing that here. Important because a number of people in reading this thread are saying "game is hard" to some extent. They all can't be mafia. A cursory look through Palmar's filter - no strong town reads (i.e. I would sheep so and so)

- Down Under 3 - Here, another example of one of his "absolutist" posts.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/490661-mini-mafia-down-under-3?page=52#1026

Checking OP, all but one of these are wrong.

Note: I purposely ignored PYP because a) it was a themed game b) multiple mafia teams

The big contrast for me is tone. I'm seeing a lot of conditionals in this game (i.e. bf might be mafia), and a lot of absolutes in the above three games. Like he's so sure of himself even when he's wrong. The one thing I notice is his main involvement with JAT/marv/Koshi - two of which I'm townreading. Leads into the big contrast is his normal meta of lynching the inactives, the scummy players, etc. I'm looking for a push or even a trifle of anything against the sheer number of lower content players or even (almost universally?) scumread/discussed myself. Nothing.

From Tropical Storm - and I know he applied this in PYP

Show nested quote +
On August 17 2015 01:18 Palmar wrote:
Some Pálmar advice:

Do NOT try to find someone playing an "amazing" scumgame. Lynch people who are inactive, don't contribute and in general do scummy shit. It's way too early for tinfoil hat theories.


Finally I re-read his Outlaw Mafia filter for day 1 to refresh his day 1 scum play (go to his filter - read pages 1-3, day 1 ends at page 3) - and I'll be honest - his game so far here is a lot closer to his Day 1 play in Outlaw. I think people should read it - there's a lot of missing town tells that were present in the three games I discussed above.


What?? His d1 in outlaw was he missed the early game, came into the thread just looking at people's filters, and scumread me for something that made no sense.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 05 2016 15:47 GMT
#1005
On February 06 2016 00:46 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2016 00:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
I can also agree with kush and policy moosydoosy for excessive emoticon use AKA the rsoultin law

VA bestest buddy. Please vote Kush.
This is lazy town Palmar. Kill him D3 if he is alive and still trash.


Koshi I just tried a lot. I found the case against palmar myself, even. I think I deserve your townread.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 05 2016 16:01 GMT
#1010
nvm im towning zyrre.

On February 04 2016 08:25 Zyrre wrote:
Sweet, I like being town. A lot less pressure.

I don't see him being the type of player to say this as scum.


Not saying ritoky is scummy, after reading his later posts I actually think he is more town. Still doesnt make NM's reasoning better though.

organic nuanced reads here
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 05 2016 16:03 GMT
#1012
vayne im onto onegu policy now.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4550
Shuttle 1806
Leta 1691
BeSt 397
Soulkey 191
Soma 147
sorry 55
ZergMaN 31
Shine 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm156
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King46
Other Games
summit1g7851
WinterStarcraft672
Sick193
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2272
League of Legends
• Rush1361
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 27m
Patches Events
7h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 27m
OSC
15h 27m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.