• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:51
CEST 02:51
KST 09:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8123 users

[M][T] Unknown Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2016 10:59 GMT
#336
I better get an item here.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2016 11:00 GMT
#337
Any time now.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2016 11:15 GMT
#338
Ok. Fine. Gone for 45 mins. You can release item now Artanis.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2016 11:48 GMT
#340
I HAVEN'T GOTTEN 1 SINGLE ITEM YET RAYN
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2016 11:48 GMT
#341
I get the next item and then after that we can do a stupid plan.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2016 12:07 GMT
#342
On February 03 2016 17:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
In case i forget, when the next item spawns one of me/Vivax/GB needs to take it, and noone else.
If the item is (sounds) really pro-town we let GB take it, if not, let's think about it then.
The point however is if anyone else takes the item without discussion we lynch them.

Feel free to disagree -- with an explanation how any of us three can possibly be mafia.
Thanks.

btw if you think those people are town I disagree and I am the most town of all and there is not a single reason why you are town. Maybe you are mafia with Vivax, or maybe vivax mafia brought you in the game to look town.

That guy tends to do shit that looks town on D1 and then fall off 99% on D2 as mafia.



Anyway. I am not reading or thinking about the game and I am taking the next item.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2016 12:11 GMT
#343
When he plays his bestest as mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2016 13:20 GMT
#346
Ok sure. Then I will be lynched for taking the item.
I still want an item and I will take it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2016 13:21 GMT
#347
On February 03 2016 22:06 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2016 21:07 Koshi wrote:
On February 03 2016 17:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
In case i forget, when the next item spawns one of me/Vivax/GB needs to take it, and noone else.
If the item is (sounds) really pro-town we let GB take it, if not, let's think about it then.
The point however is if anyone else takes the item without discussion we lynch them.

Feel free to disagree -- with an explanation how any of us three can possibly be mafia.
Thanks.

btw if you think those people are town I disagree and I am the most town of all and there is not a single reason why you are town. Maybe you are mafia with Vivax, or maybe vivax mafia brought you in the game to look town.

That guy tends to do shit that looks town on D1 and then fall off 99% on D2 as mafia.



Anyway. I am not reading or thinking about the game and I am taking the next item.

Why aren't you reading the game?

I want an item.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2016 13:43 GMT
#349
Not even mad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2016 14:04 GMT
#351
Pretty sure there will be 2 mafia in this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2016 14:04 GMT
#352
1 mafia is not being mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2016 14:13 GMT
#354
I am willing to get lynched today. You will not lynch mafia. You will lynch town. You will lynch the best townrole (maybe not in this setup). You have been warned.

I am around. (but mostly to pick up an item.)
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2016 14:20 GMT
#356
On February 03 2016 23:15 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2016 23:13 Koshi wrote:
I am willing to get lynched today. You will not lynch mafia. You will lynch town. You will lynch the best townrole (maybe not in this setup). You have been warned.

I am around. (but mostly to pick up an item.)


Tbh Id rather lynch DYH.

Well with there being 2 mafia left and I being the only one who could be mafia with anybody I think that I will get a turn anyway.

More time to pick an item is welcome.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2016 19:19 GMT
#359
Do you know why DYH is mafia? Because he knew VA wasn't mafia and changed the potato because he was scared what it would do.

Best case in the thread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2016 23:00 GMT
#378
1) I will not roleclaim
2) I will take the next item.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2016 23:00 GMT
#379
Which is not now :/
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2016 23:04 GMT
#381
How am I playing against my wincon? You do not need to know my role and I can take any fucking item I can. It's not because you can't read me as town, that I can't take an item.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 04 2016 00:03 GMT
#385
I am not though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 04 2016 11:04 GMT
#387
Another day. Another no item.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft471
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft471
WinterStarcraft157
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 471
White-Ra 165
Noble 84
Hyuk 60
NaDa 54
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm149
League of Legends
Doublelift4278
Counter-Strike
taco 178
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox478
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor749
Other Games
summit1g7129
FrodaN1624
Coldzera 824
JimRising 494
C9.Mang0325
KnowMe154
ViBE69
Mew2King60
ArmadaUGS56
CosmosSc2 12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick763
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2948
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
9h 9m
Online Event
10h 9m
FEL
15h 9m
AI Arena Tournament
16h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.