• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:08
CEST 02:08
KST 09:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)63Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9867 users

[M][T] Unknown Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2016 02:53 GMT
#23
/in
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2016 23:58 GMT
#49
Again I am not mafia. Really boring. If anybody can make me mafia pls do.

I dont have real internet till tomorrow.

But this should be the game I get lynched in. I know you guys can do it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2016 00:20 GMT
#53
If I die it must be a lynch though. No sudoku.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2016 15:43 GMT
#107
I am obvious town. I claimed everything.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2016 15:44 GMT
#108
Also dibs on next item.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2016 19:23 GMT
#116
I clearly claimed town who wished to be mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2016 19:36 GMT
#122
It is of course needed that I care enough to not get lynched before getting lynched is valuable to me.

Hmm. Well. Yeah. Sure.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2016 19:37 GMT
#124
I actually have no problem holding the potato for a while. But like I said. I would dislike dieing to it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2016 19:44 GMT
#132
On February 01 2016 04:38 GlowingBear wrote:
Koshi why aren't you even trying?

Because I want to enjoy a chill game and this seems like the game to enjoy a chill game in?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2016 19:47 GMT
#134
On February 01 2016 04:47 Vivax wrote:
Koshi you need to work on your swaggish tone of righteousness if you don't want me to scumread you.

Saying you want to chill already rings alarm bells, you are tryhard type of town player.

I am trying to change.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2016 20:33 GMT
#145
On February 01 2016 04:55 GlowingBear wrote:
I'm mean, you're playing, but you're not trying. Yesterday was the Internet connection, so what is its today? You're still lagging? My internet is also horrible but at least I come here times to times to give opinion an see it shit is going on

No, I my internet was fine yesterday. I just wasn't at home so at to use phone.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2016 20:40 GMT
#147
I am ok with lynching the least fun player.

##vote: DoYouHas
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2016 20:43 GMT
#149
omg he actually already had 2 votes on him. I swear to God the Almighty I did not know that. Already praying a mafia bussed him before me. Or that we are all geniuses. Both work.

I am still anti mafia till mafia let me join them.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2016 21:30 GMT
#154
On February 01 2016 05:51 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2016 05:43 Koshi wrote:
omg he actually already had 2 votes on him. I swear to God the Almighty I did not know that. Already praying a mafia bussed him before me. Or that we are all geniuses. Both work.
I am still anti mafia till mafia let me join them.

Koshi called me a genius

In my head I am mafia this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2016 21:33 GMT
#155
On February 01 2016 06:07 VayneAuthority wrote:
yea i have the potato and ill be town after it hits me so ill keep it

kinda odd that you are town after you take the potato. It means if you don't take it town get double punished most likely. So... Doesn't make sense set-up wise.

Like.. It makes more sense that you are mafia and you gain something with the potato. Just setup wise.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2016 21:34 GMT
#156
Are there actually wincons in this game?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2016 22:12 GMT
#159
On February 01 2016 06:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2016 06:33 Koshi wrote:
On February 01 2016 06:07 VayneAuthority wrote:
yea i have the potato and ill be town after it hits me so ill keep it

kinda odd that you are town after you take the potato. It means if you don't take it town get double punished most likely. So... Doesn't make sense set-up wise.

Like.. It makes more sense that you are mafia and you gain something with the potato. Just setup wise.


nah because you could hve mafia get stuck with the potato too. it would normally kill me but i need to get hit by a non lynch to become town i guess

hmmmm maybe.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2016 23:31 GMT
#166
GOD DAMNIT I FORGOT IT.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 01 2016 00:12 GMT
#168
Welcome back to TL mafia Ace!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 01 2016 01:00 GMT
#173
On February 01 2016 09:37 Vivax wrote:
Switcheroo sounds like a nasty item by the way (some alignment changing bs, or maybe he switches roles?), and it would help if vayne told us what it does.

VAYNE MAKE ME MAFIA PLSSSSssss
I had a good night of sleep.
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft398
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft398
Nina 84
ViBE83
SpeCial 74
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 148
Noble 77
Hyuk 62
NaDa 51
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm153
League of Legends
Doublelift3631
Counter-Strike
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox495
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4542
Khaldor601
Other Games
summit1g7719
FrodaN1751
Coldzera 808
shahzam535
JimRising 451
C9.Mang0310
KnowMe187
ArmadaUGS57
Mew2King44
CosmosSc2 13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick776
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream77
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH331
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21553
Other Games
• imaqtpie720
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
9h 52m
Online Event
10h 52m
FEL
15h 52m
AI Arena Tournament
16h 52m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.