• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:23
CEST 21:23
KST 04:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7900 users

[M][I] Rayn let's be nice Invite Take 2 - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 36 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 17 2016 00:21 GMT
#501
And now i actually think Holyflare is mafia btw.
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 17 2016 00:23 GMT
#502
I'm surprised I wasn't modkillled hrmph
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 17 2016 00:27 GMT
#503
I suggest that the vigilante shoots me.

I will make sure i will explain in full detail why both Trfel and Holyflare are scum before the night ends and i will also find the third scum. It's probably geript but some of the votes are so fucking terrible i am not sure. Then you can actually trust my reads. This is not WIFOM.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 17 2016 00:29 GMT
#504
Hmm let's do it this way:

I am either:
Vigilante and i will shoot Trfel/Holyflare.
If i am not Vigilante i am mafia in which case, if you are a vigilante, you should shoot me.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 17 2016 00:29 GMT
#505
now afk for reals for 23 hours.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 17 2016 00:35 GMT
#506
Lol rayn funny guy
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 17 2016 00:49 GMT
#507
For someone who yells and complains about how shitty games are here with players who don't care. Doing something as shitty as this and turning an invite game into a total war zone is horrible.

Hf idk what the point was baiting rayn but it's whatever.

The game is unpleasant I should of been mod killed didn't even get a warning so I guess I'm confirmed town at least
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 17 2016 00:50 GMT
#508
A lot so much is mafia.

1. Says rayn has rayn logic and it's not bad but decides to go against rayn's case and still call me town. TMI.

2. Says trfel looked bad but then says trfel looks a lot more towny but still votes trfel.

3. Says that case from rayn on trfel always existed and that's why he was voting trfel but doesn't make sense just after he says trfel looks more towny.

4. Says votes on me and trfel are a good 2 wagons...? Even though he started to tr trfel and has always tr me.

5. Says votes on me good because I'm scummy but for no reasons.

6. Asks why I haven't backed down on trfel so trefl looks good after flip but I've never been on trfel.


Aka convenient tmi in posts (to tr rayn, me), surface level (no reasons whatsoever) to scum read people, and no logical progression other than opportune wanting to be on current wagons.

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 17 2016 00:53 GMT
#509
There's your free mafia and my only giving a shit that you'll get.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 17 2016 00:55 GMT
#510
On January 17 2016 09:49 Damdred wrote:
For someone who yells and complains about how shitty games are here with players who don't care. Doing something as shitty as this and turning an invite game into a total war zone is horrible.

Hf idk what the point was baiting rayn but it's whatever.

The game is unpleasant I should of been mod killed didn't even get a warning so I guess I'm confirmed town at least


He's very annoying that's why.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 17 2016 01:28 GMT
#511
Hello... hello...hello
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 17 2016 01:39 GMT
#512
Hi, Holyflare.

Thanks for the description of why AlotSomuch is mafia, I hadn't thought of it like that. I'll take a closer look this evening.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 17 2016 01:59 GMT
#513
On January 17 2016 09:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hmm let's do it this way:

I am either:
Vigilante and i will shoot Trfel/Holyflare.
If i am not Vigilante i am mafia in which case, if you are a vigilante, you should shoot me.

My name is VisceraEyes, and I approve of this message.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
AlotSomuch
Profile Joined January 2016
95 Posts
January 17 2016 02:00 GMT
#514
Ok, not actually sure what happened with the Palmer wagon that appeared out of nowhere at the end of the day...
As for HoleyFlair's little post:
Point 1: I said Rayn's logic made sense the way Rayn goes step by step, not that he was necessarily right, but it wasn't a scummy trying to make up something logic. I said that you seemed legitimately upset about having to play another 24 hours and seemed towny. Neither of these have actually been proved true or false yet, so I'm not quite sure how this is TMI since you are both still alive.

Point 2: I said Trifle was the scummiest. Later I did find he was making some better posts, and his case on you had some good points. I said I still felt he was the scummiest though, and that was where I was leaving my vote.

Point 3: When Rayn asked me if I disagreed with his case because I was somewhat less confident in my Trifle vote, I read back through the day and found where he posted about trifle's post that both he and I had issues with (for both some shared and some different reasons). I looked that up because Rayn asked me if I no longer agreed with it. As previously stated, I thought that post was really bad, still did, still do, and just thought he had some better posts after, but those didn't cover up the post.

Point 4: The wagons are on you and Trifle. I think trifle is the most suspicious, but admit that trifle has made some good points on you. If VE actually put his vote where he said it was going, the votes would be tied, and if Rayn kept going in the direction he was, I got the feeling he was actually going to switch to Trifle. Yet even so, my thought was that if you did happen to get lynched and flipped mafia, which I probably would have given like a 30% chance at that point, Trifle would be very towny and that'd be great. If you flipped town, then I'd push even more for Trifle day 2. Also, how can I have always townread you if in Point 3 you point out that I start seeing the logic in some of the points against you made by trifle?

Point 5: I already pointed out that I agreed with some of the points brought by Trifle, which to elaborate were that you were showing 0 motivation to solve the game, making random votes with little reasoning behind them and absolutely 0 followup, and just baiting Rayn. You had 0 interest in finding who was mafia, and just voted however.

Point 6: I swear I remember more, but there was definitely this:
"Well initially I was annoyed and then I didn't like that ritoky and damdred didn't respond to anything meaningfully or even post responses and so I wanted to vote damdred for not even engaging me = mafia.

But then trfel came and posted that post which was ridiculous.

##vote trfel

And I would absolutely write everything i wrote as mafia so anyone even thinking it makes me an alignment is dumb or mafia (trfel). "
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 17 2016 02:01 GMT
#515
On January 17 2016 09:50 Holyflare wrote:
A lot so much is mafia.

1. Says rayn has rayn logic and it's not bad but decides to go against rayn's case and still call me town. TMI.

2. Says trfel looked bad but then says trfel looks a lot more towny but still votes trfel.

3. Says that case from rayn on trfel always existed and that's why he was voting trfel but doesn't make sense just after he says trfel looks more towny.

4. Says votes on me and trfel are a good 2 wagons...? Even though he started to tr trfel and has always tr me.

5. Says votes on me good because I'm scummy but for no reasons.

6. Asks why I haven't backed down on trfel so trefl looks good after flip but I've never been on trfel.


Aka convenient tmi in posts (to tr rayn, me), surface level (no reasons whatsoever) to scum read people, and no logical progression other than opportune wanting to be on current wagons.


Quoting this for future reference. Yes, it's more likely to be seen in my filter than anyone elses. Get over it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 17 2016 02:06 GMT
#516
I'm also interested in looking at people who shifted to Palmar after me with shitty reasons.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 17 2016 02:08 GMT
#517
Alot can you link me to some VS games where you were mafia?
AlotSomuch
Profile Joined January 2016
95 Posts
January 17 2016 02:16 GMT
#518
Most recent:
http://www.vendetta-strada.net/showthread.php?tid=2015
http://www.vendetta-strada.net/showthread.php?tid=1902
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 17 2016 07:55 GMT
#519
Got busy. Had to help the idiot nurse fill in w/ an admission and am pulling a double. I'll post after I get up.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 17 2016 07:55 GMT
#520
Well and catch up reading.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM928
TaKeTV 328
TKL 325
IndyStarCraft 202
BRAT_OK 100
ZombieGrub57
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 928
TKL 325
IndyStarCraft 202
MaxPax 177
BRAT_OK 100
UpATreeSC 87
ZombieGrub57
JuggernautJason51
Nathanias 25
EmSc Tv 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 680
ggaemo 167
White-Ra 151
firebathero 82
Barracks 61
910 50
Killer 26
Shine 25
Trap 25
yabsab 7
Dota 2
qojqva3863
Counter-Strike
Fnx 792
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0172
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8512
crisheroes1725
Liquid`Hasu1552
Trikslyr61
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4326
summit1g3069
singsing1387
Beastyqt801
shahzam415
B2W.Neo348
KnowMe126
ArmadaUGS109
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream391
Other Games
BasetradeTV220
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 18
EmSc2Tv 18
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 176
• Reevou 4
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade914
Other Games
• Shiphtur329
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 37m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.