• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:04
CEST 18:04
KST 01:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9481 users

[M][I] Rayn let's be nice Invite Take 2 - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 36 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 16 2016 23:51 GMT
#461
##unvote
##vote palmar


NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
January 16 2016 23:52 GMT
#462
On January 17 2016 08:46 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2016 08:44 NocturneMage wrote:
On January 17 2016 08:34 Trfel wrote:
On January 17 2016 08:29 NocturneMage wrote:
On January 17 2016 08:20 Trfel wrote:
@NocturneMage, I am ignoring geript and Palmar (and AlotSomuch) because I am not sure about them, and because you are mafia

I felt that Palmar is town for meta reasons, but I should probably look again at Assassination Mafia, my meta could be incorrect.


I'm not, and when I flip town, where will you go after that?

Also IIRC Palmar's meta is finding mafia day 1 or being scum for not progressing the game. If you maintain he's town for meta reasons and he's policy lynching HF over a scum read (you) and you're town, why would you be townreading him?

Or if your understanding of his meta is different from mine, then what is it?
I don't know. I'm starting to remember some things that make me less sure that you are mafia, though, so I really need to look into that more.

My perception of Palmar's meta is that as mafia he is serious and as town he is not. Basically just that, but relative to Palmar's play. That's why he was mafia in Outlaw Mafia (to me, anyway), because overall he was serious and actually playing the game as it's intended to be played.

To answer your previous question, I did read the thread (if a bit quickly, there's some time pressure...), and I read your posts. And I still think that you are mafia, though I'm double-checking that read. Yes, I found several things about your more recent posts suspicious, but I don't share every suspicious thing that I see unless I feel that there is a point to it.


Here's the thing, the reason I'm asking you this is accountability. You're driving a mislynch one way or another.

DYH I can't tell at the moment if he's town having a bad read on me because he's just not been in this game or if he's mafia trying to get the easiest ML he can manage.

And Trfel if you are town, then I think you're not entirely accurate on the Palmar meta. He trolled the shit out of people in Outlaw, and in Down Under 3 from obsing I recall him being more serious yelling at people who didn't follow him. It's a faulty reason to town him in your worldview.


the fuck? clarify


Sure. I just asked him a question where does he go after I flip.

I'm town, so if I get lynched, it's a mislynch.

In the event I'm wrong on him and he's town ("one way or another") he comes under suspicion for pushing the mislynch, and in a way that is quite similar to Fullmetal (those who recognise the game will understand what I mean). If I'm wrong on him and he's town, any information he gives regarding other people might help me or others figure out his alignment. If he's mafia, then any answer he gives (or non-answer) may help others find partner(s) etc.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 16 2016 23:52 GMT
#463
Hmmmm....If it were anyone but Holyflare I'd probably let that slide.

Holyflare you're going to have to give me a really fast really compelling reason to let you live after that.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 16 2016 23:53 GMT
#464
On January 17 2016 08:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hmmmm....If it were anyone but Holyflare I'd probably let that slide.

Holyflare you're going to have to give me a really fast really compelling reason to let you live after that.
Please explain why Holyflare's vote switch is scummy?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 16 2016 23:54 GMT
#465
On January 17 2016 08:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hmmmm....If it were anyone but Holyflare I'd probably let that slide.

Holyflare you're going to have to give me a really fast really compelling reason to let you live after that.


Because I'm modconfirmed town and rayn knows it and there's no way I'd go this long not giving a shit as the person who never wants to lose as mafia?

Thing is I've actually been here this entire time trying to get rayn to explain his bull shit read on me.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 16 2016 23:54 GMT
#466
Oh shit, he doesn't care.

See that's what fucking sucks in games with people who don't fucking care. He could be town and doing this to lynch what he thinks is mafia to win, but if he looks scumym for it who the fuck cares he doesn't want to play anyway. Or he could be doing it TO look scummy SO people vote for him AS TOWN.

-.-
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 16 2016 23:55 GMT
#467
And also I want to see if palmar is mafia because then a post i saw quoted from that vendettastrada guy basically confirms him mafia with palmar.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 16 2016 23:55 GMT
#468
On January 17 2016 08:53 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2016 08:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hmmmm....If it were anyone but Holyflare I'd probably let that slide.

Holyflare you're going to have to give me a really fast really compelling reason to let you live after that.
Please explain why Holyflare's vote switch is scummy?

Was he not voting for himself? I thought that was allowed these days.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 16 2016 23:55 GMT
#469
but they are both town.
table for two on a tv tray
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 16 2016 23:56 GMT
#470
On January 17 2016 08:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2016 08:53 Trfel wrote:
On January 17 2016 08:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hmmmm....If it were anyone but Holyflare I'd probably let that slide.

Holyflare you're going to have to give me a really fast really compelling reason to let you live after that.
Please explain why Holyflare's vote switch is scummy?

Was he not voting for himself? I thought that was allowed these days.
He was voting for raynpelikoneet.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
January 16 2016 23:56 GMT
#471
On January 17 2016 08:47 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2016 08:44 NocturneMage wrote:
On January 17 2016 08:34 Trfel wrote:
On January 17 2016 08:29 NocturneMage wrote:
On January 17 2016 08:20 Trfel wrote:
@NocturneMage, I am ignoring geript and Palmar (and AlotSomuch) because I am not sure about them, and because you are mafia

I felt that Palmar is town for meta reasons, but I should probably look again at Assassination Mafia, my meta could be incorrect.


I'm not, and when I flip town, where will you go after that?

Also IIRC Palmar's meta is finding mafia day 1 or being scum for not progressing the game. If you maintain he's town for meta reasons and he's policy lynching HF over a scum read (you) and you're town, why would you be townreading him?

Or if your understanding of his meta is different from mine, then what is it?
I don't know. I'm starting to remember some things that make me less sure that you are mafia, though, so I really need to look into that more.

My perception of Palmar's meta is that as mafia he is serious and as town he is not. Basically just that, but relative to Palmar's play. That's why he was mafia in Outlaw Mafia (to me, anyway), because overall he was serious and actually playing the game as it's intended to be played.

To answer your previous question, I did read the thread (if a bit quickly, there's some time pressure...), and I read your posts. And I still think that you are mafia, though I'm double-checking that read. Yes, I found several things about your more recent posts suspicious, but I don't share every suspicious thing that I see unless I feel that there is a point to it.


Here's the thing, the reason I'm asking you this is accountability. You're driving a mislynch one way or another.

DYH I can't tell at the moment if he's town having a bad read on me because he's just not been in this game or if he's mafia trying to get the easiest ML he can manage.

And Trfel if you are town, then I think you're not entirely accurate on the Palmar meta. He trolled the shit out of people in Outlaw, and in Down Under 3 from obsing I recall him being more serious yelling at people who didn't follow him. It's a faulty reason to town him in your worldview.
Um, my read is entirely correct.

Palmar didn't troll at all in Outlaw Mafia (at least not in the first three days, pretty sure he didn't after that, either). At least, not relative to Palmar, anyway.

An example of Palmar trolling is shown in Down Under 2, where Palmar was talking to two or three other Palmars. Another example of Palmar trolling is shown in Linux Mafia, where he mocked the recently released movie "The Interview" by drawing attention to himself without furthering the game in any way. It's not something I can explain, you'd have to read it to believe it.


Alright, so you have your basis for that meta, fine. This doesn't make you mafia.

I can shennanie onto Palmar or geript if we aren't getting the majority on Trfel.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 16 2016 23:56 GMT
#472
Then it's not so bad I guess. I assumed he was voting for himself because he didn't want to play.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 16 2016 23:57 GMT
#473
Everyone who is town on Palmar you guys are lynching a townie right now.

##unvote
##vote trfel
table for two on a tv tray
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 16 2016 23:58 GMT
#474
Is there a reason that Palmar is town other than I voted for him?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
January 16 2016 23:58 GMT
#475
On January 17 2016 08:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Everyone who is town on Palmar you guys are lynching a townie right now.

##unvote
##vote trfel


You are lynching town.
Guts? Determination? $5?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 16 2016 23:58 GMT
#476
I think a lot so much is mafia.

This is actually a really strong read.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 16 2016 23:58 GMT
#477
On January 17 2016 08:54 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2016 08:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hmmmm....If it were anyone but Holyflare I'd probably let that slide.

Holyflare you're going to have to give me a really fast really compelling reason to let you live after that.


Because I'm modconfirmed town and rayn knows it and there's no way I'd go this long not giving a shit as the person who never wants to lose as mafia?

Thing is I've actually been here this entire time trying to get rayn to explain his bull shit read on me.

I tuned out you and rayn a long ass time ago. Your whole argument is retarded and I don't care what happened or who is right or wrong or retarded. I'm under the impression that you don't give a shit and don't care about this game. IF you're going to try, even though you didn't want to play, then I won't vote for you.

I don't know anything about you being modconfirmed town, but I'll kill you myself if you don't give a shit about the game and aren't going to help us find mafia regardless of your alignment.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 16 2016 23:58 GMT
#478
On January 17 2016 08:58 Holyflare wrote:
I think a lot so much is mafia.

This is actually a really strong read.


Then vote for him instead..?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 16 2016 23:59 GMT
#479
Cephiro if yo uare town please vote for Trfel. He is scum.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 16 2016 23:59 GMT
#480
Palmar is not mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
TaKeTV 51
RotterdaM0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 313
ProTech145
UpATreeSC 68
TKL 52
Codebar 30
Rex 22
BRAT_OK 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1365
Shuttle 1192
EffOrt 567
BeSt 434
ggaemo 348
Mini 326
Stork 282
firebathero 200
Light 182
Rush 124
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 103
Barracks 93
910 67
Sea.KH 62
Zeus 58
Killer 54
sorry 53
Shine 44
Mong 44
Shinee 44
Hyun 43
soO 25
ToSsGirL 25
Aegong 21
Bale 20
Sexy 16
Trap 11
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
yabsab 9
zelot 7
Dota 2
qojqva4311
Dendi2061
BananaSlamJamma410
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
Fnx 701
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes592
Other Games
singsing2073
Liquid`RaSZi1839
hiko1237
B2W.Neo1021
Liquid`VortiX229
Sick185
ArmadaUGS155
Trikslyr43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream546
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 12
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile127
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2274
• Nemesis2263
• TFBlade861
Other Games
• WagamamaTV242
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 56m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.