• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:01
CEST 08:01
KST 15:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8552 users

Pick Your Power: Intriguing - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 21 2016 00:40 GMT
#1447
On January 21 2016 09:39 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
NOBODY SLEEPS.
I HAVE ALL THIS ENERGY WE ARE GOING TO SOLVE THIS GAME IN THE NEXT 10 MINUTES.

could you use that energy to farm resources for me in rust?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 21 2016 01:41 GMT
#1482
I, for one, would like to hear the question
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 21 2016 01:45 GMT
#1485
Who is calling keirathi mafia? I don't see who this question is directed at
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 21 2016 02:15 GMT
#1495
so your question is based on some posts you read from someone or other but rather than find that persoin or post you just sort of ask the thread generally why kei is mafia?

That's really strange
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 21 2016 02:22 GMT
#1499
Copcake did you seriously just as that question as a roundabout way of asking people to read the thread and show you who's scumming kei?

whaat
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 21 2016 22:52 GMT
#1865
this game is tough to read I feel like I need to have a cheat sheet or something.

I am still wary of how superbia knows I'm town without me really posting but his posting makes me like him.

I don't like koshi's posting he is just sorta commenting on the gamestate or poking at people without making reads.

I liked rels' case on alot but his thought process about the abysswalker/watcher combo is towny and I like it.

GB, do you/did you scumread me? Why did you try to grab moriarty? I confirm that I have the moriarty role btw

and I just refreshed and saw keir actually poke holes in the plan but I still think that alot thinking the plan up gives him brownie points.

I've skimmed/half read the thread but you guys post a lot while I'm asleep and hardly at all while I'm really active so it's frustrating
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 21 2016 22:54 GMT
#1869
Alright I'm on it.

No Tictocks allowed until they do the thing rels wants
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 21 2016 22:59 GMT
#1871
On January 22 2016 07:58 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2016 07:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
I liked rels' case on alot but his thought process about the abysswalker/watcher combo is towny and I like it.

There is a problem in that sentence ?

alot's thought proccess

why?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 21 2016 23:07 GMT
#1875
On January 22 2016 08:04 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2016 07:59 Fecalfeast wrote:
On January 22 2016 07:58 Rels wrote:
On January 22 2016 07:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
I liked rels' case on alot but his thought process about the abysswalker/watcher combo is towny and I like it.

There is a problem in that sentence ?

alot's thought proccess

why?


How do you go from "I like scum-case on X a lot" to "but I think X is townie" in the same sentence? x:

Same way you just did but with a subject instead of a variable
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 21 2016 23:11 GMT
#1877
I like rels case on alot = alot seems scummy because baaaaa


I like how alot has been posting, specifically the thought process he exhibits = alot seems towny


Sorry for the poor sentence structure
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 21 2016 23:18 GMT
#1880
On January 22 2016 08:13 Superbia wrote:
Ok. Walk me through your thought process here FF. You think alot is townie for coming out seemingly genuine against the Artorias picker even though there are two mafia teams???

Well if you think about it all the way through like that... I'm not really thinking about teams tbh it's all scum to me
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 21 2016 23:24 GMT
#1885
My flow cannot be followed,
my words must first be swallowed
digested until hollowed
for then my thoughts are hallowed
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 21 2016 23:25 GMT
#1886
Well, yeah, to be honest. It makes keir's post just before my catchup post hole more weight with the 'oh i was roleblocked' plan.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 21 2016 23:26 GMT
#1887
hold*
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 21 2016 23:28 GMT
#1891
On January 22 2016 08:26 Superbia wrote:
Sigh.

i wrote you a poem and this is what I get

What do you want me to do, read the thread and formulate unique ideas? You're a tyrant
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 22 2016 00:17 GMT
#1913
On January 22 2016 09:10 AlotSomuch wrote:
And even from your POV, you haven't debated that this will net you at least one guaranteed scum, and most likely the busdriver who can mess with watchers, trackers, and cops (but not me).

I officially find you suspicious and think your proposed line of thinking has holes.
##vote superbia.

Have we not got watcher claims from people? I haven't seen the list in a few pages

Bus driver/abysswalker could just bus whomever is most likely to watch you no?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 22 2016 00:23 GMT
#1920
On January 22 2016 09:19 AlotSomuch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2016 09:17 Fecalfeast wrote:
On January 22 2016 09:10 AlotSomuch wrote:
And even from your POV, you haven't debated that this will net you at least one guaranteed scum, and most likely the busdriver who can mess with watchers, trackers, and cops (but not me).

I officially find you suspicious and think your proposed line of thinking has holes.
##vote superbia.

Have we not got watcher claims from people? I haven't seen the list in a few pages

Bus driver/abysswalker could just bus whomever is most likely to watch you no?


They could take that chance, yes.

Well if everyone in thread is like 'watch alotsomuch' and we don't have more than 2 watcher-possible roles idk why they wouldn't try it, assuming you're not...

[aside] It's really hard to think of scum as two teams and it's pissing me off.

So basically assuming the abysswalker got onto a scumteam and not a crazy cowboy town and that you're not on the scumteam with the abysswalker I rthink it's really likely watcher gets messed with if we decide night actions since it would basically control discussion the next day

What I'm saying is that I don't think we should be deciding night actions for people
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 22 2016 00:23 GMT
#1921
On January 22 2016 09:19 Superbia wrote:
Wow FF with the actual logic bomb. Nice.

I'm trying to resist you stuffing me into your pocket but it's so cozy
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 22 2016 00:25 GMT
#1924
I've seen him before I think so
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 22 2016 00:31 GMT
#1930
I have no idea who i want to vote I should do that
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 549
Larva 466
Leta 150
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm226
League of Legends
JimRising 758
Other Games
summit1g8596
WinterStarcraft495
Mew2King85
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick859
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2294
League of Legends
• Rush1370
• Lourlo1126
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 59m
INu's Battles
5h 59m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 59m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 59m
Replay Cast
16h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.