• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:47
CEST 16:47
KST 23:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8678 users

[M][T] Assassin In The Palace 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 04 2016 20:53 GMT
#27
/replace

Sounds interesting and I would /in but a lot has been going on in my life lately (Started new job, moving, possibly going back to school) so idk if I actually have the time
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 15 2016 18:44 GMT
#40
On January 16 2016 03:20 nooniansoong wrote:
anyone know what the strategy for this game should be?


Don't out the king.

The game linked in the OP seems like it gives a pretty good feel for how this is played.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 17 2016 16:43 GMT
#47
On January 18 2016 00:59 Koshi wrote:
yes to confirm. hydra is fine. game isn't confusing at all.

I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 18 2016 21:04 GMT
#53
On January 19 2016 02:49 nooniansoong wrote:
This game seems like it's all about the wifom


Actually that game was Cannons2.

This game is more about withholding information.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 18 2016 22:02 GMT
#57
Yo what up?

Assassin here, got all up in your Palace.

Muhahahahaha
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 18 2016 22:03 GMT
#58
Uh, but like you all should never lynch me and give me a chance to figure shit out.

K? We be cool?

Tnx
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 18 2016 22:06 GMT
#59
This might be the first game I try to build a spreadsheet.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 18 2016 23:37 GMT
#66
On January 19 2016 08:11 nooniansoong wrote:
Koshi how do we find the assassin


Well as the assassin, I'm trying to figure out who the King is.

Means I'm likely to poke and make plays to see how people react in order to figure out who the guards are willing to lynch.

If the guards refuse to vote/lynch someone it becomes pretty likely that they are the King and that's who the assassin will probably kill.

What you all have going in your favor is numbers.

The king knows who he is, but not who his guards are.

The guards know who the king is but nothing else.

And obviously assassin only knows their own alignment as well.

So king and assassin are both stuck with little info while the Guards have a little extra info, but are under an onus to protect that info at the cost of loosing the game.

In my opinion my strongest weapon as the Assassin is my vote, because it pushes the game forward and gets me info.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 18 2016 23:39 GMT
#68
As such I'd like to encurage more people to post, so I can fill out that spreadsheet I may or may not be making.

##Vote: Sicklucker

It's been far too long since I've tunneled you sir.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 18 2016 23:42 GMT
#69
On January 19 2016 08:38 Koshi wrote:
I expect all my minions to follow and lynch TT.


Would you all truly have one such as this as king?

The palace is ruined if this is who dwells in it.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 19 2016 00:00 GMT
#71
On January 19 2016 08:47 Cephiro wrote:
I'm playing heroes of the storm at the moment so I won't engage in thread until I'm done (a few hours?) but I want all my royal bodyguards to grill this traitor Koshi meanwhile, because I'm obviously the real King, duh. Like look at that Kosherino, how could he ever be Kingerino?


Wait you're CCing?

and I was about to send off my Kill pm on Koshi.

Would a king forsake his kingdom for the Heroes of another?

Bah this land has terrible royalty, one bossy and one distant.

Who should i kill?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 19 2016 02:07 GMT
#73
On January 19 2016 10:14 nooniansoong wrote:
##vote: TickTock



Should I start calling you Noonian rather than Kush?

this has been bugging me for a bit now.

I need to know kus I think I know what to put you down as just not what name to use.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 19 2016 18:40 GMT
#99
On January 20 2016 02:18 sicklucker wrote:
well i know who the king or am the king myself so the probably isint king is a dumb thing to say and a dumb reason in many levels
But if you wanna go down the wifmo hole yes I believe tt would claim assasin as king to make it look like hes not the king so I dont know why we would eliminate him from the pool of being king.


Points for being the first person to suggest this, which was kinda what I was going for.

But alas, I am not your King, nor am I the Assassin.

It's pretty silly to be lynching me for "being unlikely to be the king" you should only be lynching me if you actually think I'm the Assassin.

##Unvote
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 19 2016 19:01 GMT
#104
I was looking for reactions though and while I'm not 100% I think Koshi is the Assassin.

My thinking is based on a couple things, but this post was a big part of it.
On January 19 2016 08:20 Koshi wrote:
Anyway, I am ok with lynching the claimed assassin. As King, it is also important that all bodyguards follow my lead. With some luck, all claims have been real in this game.

##vote: TickTock


So I thought it was interesting Koshi was so eager to get his vote out and that he was ok with lynching a claimed Assassin with no thought or reasoning. The bolded line suggests to me that Koshi doesn't really believe that it's a legit claim either, because you don't need luck if you already think something is true.

Thus I tend to conclude that Koshi wanted to push me not because he thinks I'm legit the Assassin but because he wants to see if other people are willing to lynch me which means he's testing the waters to try and flush out the King.

Also if you look at Koshi's filter you notice that he was rather into speculating on the game format and strategies pre-game, but now that the game has started he's putting nothing forward to help the game get solved.
On January 19 2016 08:16 Koshi wrote:
That's not my job. My job is to rule over the lands.


On January 19 2016 08:38 Koshi wrote:
I expect all my minions to follow and lynch TT.

On January 19 2016 17:41 Koshi wrote:
I don't know what to do in this game. I got 0 information.

On January 19 2016 23:27 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2016 23:08 nooniansoong wrote:
I think it's obvious TT isn't the king at this point, so we have to lynch him right?

Quick learner


Dismisses responsibility to figure things out, pushing a lynch blindly, yet claiming he doesn't know what to do and has 0 info? Doesn't seem right to me.

So lynch Koshi, I'm like 90% certain he's the Assassin here.

##Vote: Koshi
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 19 2016 19:29 GMT
#114
I would argue that guards are very likely to fake claim, but yea I'm the only person odd enough to claim assassin right off the bat.

Guards have the info this game, and they are the ones who most likely can deduce who is the assassin.

For a guard they know their own alignment as well as who the king is, thus they have a pool of 4 people to get reads on.

Narrowing down that pool at all is huge and since we need to process information in odd ways this game fake claims are a great way to do it. Tbh I wouldn't trust any claims in a game like this.

Oh also I forgot to mention before, but I think claiming King is a likely move from the Assassin. It's a move that on the surface looks pro-town but can provide the assassin info as he looks at how people react to King claims.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 19 2016 19:50 GMT
#121
So you guys only think I'm assassin for claiming assassin, right?

What about the rest of my play this game? That should tell you all something.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 19 2016 20:13 GMT
#123
All I'm asking is that people actually vote for who they think is the Assassin.

This "well, he's not the king" business is bullshit.

Look at peoples posts, this is a short game it's easy to filter dive. Actually try and figure out who is posting to gain info and who is not.

I thought I made some decent points on Koshi in this post.

There is one, maybe 2 other people I could see being the Assassin, but I think Koshi is most likely still.

I'm not sure if I'll have any more time to post, but if you guys do lynch me at least keep some of the stuff I said in mind. I actually tried to share a lot of my thinking this game.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 22 2016 22:06 GMT
#260
Well then.

GG SL.
I can take that responsibility.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1332
ComeBackTV 510
SteadfastSC446
TaKeTV 354
LamboSC2271
IndyStarCraft 142
Rex136
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 446
LamboSC2 271
ProTech145
IndyStarCraft 142
Rex 136
BRAT_OK 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41790
Shuttle 2615
EffOrt 934
Light 917
Mini 827
Horang2 816
Soma 405
BeSt 323
Stork 323
firebathero 323
[ Show more ]
Rush 275
Snow 255
Hyuk 240
ZerO 211
ggaemo 194
Leta 102
hero 83
Pusan 72
Killer 61
Sharp 47
sorry 40
Shinee 35
Mind 35
Mong 34
ToSsGirL 29
Shine 26
Trap 25
Bale 25
Yoon 25
Sexy 21
soO 20
Terrorterran 20
Free 15
Sacsri 10
NotJumperer 10
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9176
Dendi918
qojqva789
Fuzer 182
420jenkins137
Counter-Strike
markeloff166
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1956
crisheroes1213
XaKoH 163
Other Games
singsing1962
B2W.Neo951
Hui .193
Liquid`VortiX182
ArmadaUGS149
QueenE104
Mew2King101
ZerO(Twitch)22
Railgan17
Trikslyr17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile112
• Gemini_19 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• HerbMon 5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2049
League of Legends
• Nemesis2794
• Jankos2315
• TFBlade1007
Other Games
• WagamamaTV194
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 13m
Stellar Fest
22h 13m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.