• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:56
CEST 15:56
KST 22:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9387 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 20 21 22 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 23 2015 23:44 GMT
#50
I'd play if this becomes a larger game
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 24 2015 10:07 GMT
#72
/in
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 27 2015 04:57 GMT
#562
Hi I haven't read anything and I don't really know how much il play until monday
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 09:22 GMT
#1332
I like how I'm somehow being talked about despite not actually posting. It reminds me how important I am.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 09:23 GMT
#1333
Also, sicklucker is in this game, so I can't do my normal thing of "ctrl+f palmar" because he calls me palmer for some reason. This means I have to do "ctrl+f palm" which you'd think was a good thing, but I've found it has some false positives.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 09:31 GMT
#1337
It's tempting to just lynch kush for:

a) voting me
b) "focusing on read accuracy"
c) being kush
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 09:50 GMT
#1340
Exo is probably town. Also, I've read about 10 posts in the thread now and checked a few filter lengths. I'm glad rayn is playing and HF has a shorter than expected filter. But I haven't really read anything from either of them yet.

The reason I'm giving exo a maybe townread is his tinfoil hat theory regarding the mason claims. Most players who construct convoluted conspiracy theories, end up being townies. (If Exo is mafia, he would already know whether or not one or more of the mason claimers are mafia, so creating a theory becomes both more difficult, and it would make him worry about appearing to have extra information).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 09:51 GMT
#1341
Note: I haven't read anything else by Exo so don't blindly trust this, but I still think it's fairly good.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 10:50 GMT
#1348
technically you should want to lynch scummy people over inactives and only default to them if there is no better option Exo. This game has gunsmiths and cop to deal with the trash
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 11:05 GMT
#1351
I'm not really done, I'm just trying to muster the energy to actually do something, which is surprisingly hard when I'm like 60 pages behind.

Am I right to assume that coag/rsoultin are basically claimed masons so I can ignore them for now? Do we have any other claims?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 11:14 GMT
#1355
Koshi has the best filter I've skimmed so far. It even has riddles
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 11:15 GMT
#1357
On December 28 2015 20:14 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 19:56 Tictock wrote:
On December 28 2015 19:31 ExO_ wrote:
Morning Ladies and Gents. Read through the pages I missed at the end of last night. I feel like overall we've really stalled out.

I really think we should consider lynching an inactive, such as BF

TickTock is okay (and the way he just ignores shining's case on him doesn't sit well with me) but I would still rather take out the trash and people who aren't here in the thread trying to help are better than lynching someone who is actively talking on day 1.

Speaking of people not talking, here comes Palmar. Calls me town, and that's about it. Really fucking easy thing for a scum to do, walk into the thread and call a town a town. If this is all we get from Palmar, I think its scummy as hell.



I assume you mean Rit's case, which I am ignoring

Also Palmar seems pretty likely town imo, post he just made is some solid thinking


What post did he make that was solid thinking? Seriously Palmar has hardly posted anything at all so far, I'd like to know what you thought was so solid about Palmar so far that you think hes town

I'm going to guess he's talking about the post where I provided some solid thinking.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 11:25 GMT
#1362
On December 28 2015 20:19 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 20:15 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:14 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 19:56 Tictock wrote:
On December 28 2015 19:31 ExO_ wrote:
Morning Ladies and Gents. Read through the pages I missed at the end of last night. I feel like overall we've really stalled out.

I really think we should consider lynching an inactive, such as BF

TickTock is okay (and the way he just ignores shining's case on him doesn't sit well with me) but I would still rather take out the trash and people who aren't here in the thread trying to help are better than lynching someone who is actively talking on day 1.

Speaking of people not talking, here comes Palmar. Calls me town, and that's about it. Really fucking easy thing for a scum to do, walk into the thread and call a town a town. If this is all we get from Palmar, I think its scummy as hell.



I assume you mean Rit's case, which I am ignoring

Also Palmar seems pretty likely town imo, post he just made is some solid thinking


What post did he make that was solid thinking? Seriously Palmar has hardly posted anything at all so far, I'd like to know what you thought was so solid about Palmar so far that you think hes town

I'm going to guess he's talking about the post where I provided some solid thinking.


We talking about the flying cows post? Or perhaps the one about the spiders dancing for the Queen of England, before eating her alive!

Oh wait, just like the post with your solid thinking, none of those exist.


Just because I'm a nice guy (really...)

On December 28 2015 18:50 Palmar wrote:
Exo is probably town. Also, I've read about 10 posts in the thread now and checked a few filter lengths. I'm glad rayn is playing and HF has a shorter than expected filter. But I haven't really read anything from either of them yet.

The reason I'm giving exo a maybe townread is his tinfoil hat theory regarding the mason claims. Most players who construct convoluted conspiracy theories, end up being townies. (If Exo is mafia, he would already know whether or not one or more of the mason claimers are mafia, so creating a theory becomes both more difficult, and it would make him worry about appearing to have extra information).


The idea here is that I called you town and gave a reason for it.

For the sake of this exercise let's consider you town, because otherwise this is a pointless effort.

So as a townie, you have just been called town by someone, your job is now to figure out:

a) Did Palmar want to call me town and made up some excuse to do it
b) Did Palmar see something he found interesting, and made a conclusion based on the evidence

These are really the only two options, you either believe the reason I gave for giving you a "maybe townread", or you don't. Ticktock probably reached the conclusion that my train of thought is genuine, that I actually believe you wouldn't come up with the theory you came up with as mafia, and thus my post was sincere.

Now, interestingly, it's my job to try to figure out if Ticktock genuinely liked my post, or if he just saw me post something with some reasoning and decided to call me town for it because he wanted to do that anyway.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 12:01 GMT
#1366
On December 28 2015 20:57 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 20:25 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:19 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:15 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:14 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 19:56 Tictock wrote:
On December 28 2015 19:31 ExO_ wrote:
Morning Ladies and Gents. Read through the pages I missed at the end of last night. I feel like overall we've really stalled out.

I really think we should consider lynching an inactive, such as BF

TickTock is okay (and the way he just ignores shining's case on him doesn't sit well with me) but I would still rather take out the trash and people who aren't here in the thread trying to help are better than lynching someone who is actively talking on day 1.

Speaking of people not talking, here comes Palmar. Calls me town, and that's about it. Really fucking easy thing for a scum to do, walk into the thread and call a town a town. If this is all we get from Palmar, I think its scummy as hell.



I assume you mean Rit's case, which I am ignoring

Also Palmar seems pretty likely town imo, post he just made is some solid thinking


What post did he make that was solid thinking? Seriously Palmar has hardly posted anything at all so far, I'd like to know what you thought was so solid about Palmar so far that you think hes town

I'm going to guess he's talking about the post where I provided some solid thinking.


We talking about the flying cows post? Or perhaps the one about the spiders dancing for the Queen of England, before eating her alive!

Oh wait, just like the post with your solid thinking, none of those exist.


Just because I'm a nice guy (really...)

On December 28 2015 18:50 Palmar wrote:
Exo is probably town. Also, I've read about 10 posts in the thread now and checked a few filter lengths. I'm glad rayn is playing and HF has a shorter than expected filter. But I haven't really read anything from either of them yet.

The reason I'm giving exo a maybe townread is his tinfoil hat theory regarding the mason claims. Most players who construct convoluted conspiracy theories, end up being townies. (If Exo is mafia, he would already know whether or not one or more of the mason claimers are mafia, so creating a theory becomes both more difficult, and it would make him worry about appearing to have extra information).


The idea here is that I called you town and gave a reason for it.

For the sake of this exercise let's consider you town, because otherwise this is a pointless effort.

So as a townie, you have just been called town by someone, your job is now to figure out:

a) Did Palmar want to call me town and made up some excuse to do it
b) Did Palmar see something he found interesting, and made a conclusion based on the evidence

These are really the only two options, you either believe the reason I gave for giving you a "maybe townread", or you don't. Ticktock probably reached the conclusion that my train of thought is genuine, that I actually believe you wouldn't come up with the theory you came up with as mafia, and thus my post was sincere.

Now, interestingly, it's my job to try to figure out if Ticktock genuinely liked my post, or if he just saw me post something with some reasoning and decided to call me town for it because he wanted to do that anyway.


I think it's a really easy read. What's interesting to me is you mention what went down with rsoultin/coag and the masons. So clearly you've read the thread. However you've only townread me so far, which is a pretty easy call to make at this point. Which makes me think you're trying to get town points for town reading me, when in reality it was a very easy thing to do.

Town reading me can't be the only thing you have to offer. There's nothing particularly insightful about going along with what the rest of the thread has said before you. Any other thoughts, any scum reads? So far I think you look far more scummy trying to win a bit of town cred, than a late-to-the-party townie trying to solve the game.


I haven't read the thread. I've skimmed like 2 filters and read these last 2-3 pages.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 12:08 GMT
#1369
On December 28 2015 21:05 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 21:01 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:57 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:25 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:19 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:15 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:14 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 19:56 Tictock wrote:
On December 28 2015 19:31 ExO_ wrote:
Morning Ladies and Gents. Read through the pages I missed at the end of last night. I feel like overall we've really stalled out.

I really think we should consider lynching an inactive, such as BF

TickTock is okay (and the way he just ignores shining's case on him doesn't sit well with me) but I would still rather take out the trash and people who aren't here in the thread trying to help are better than lynching someone who is actively talking on day 1.

Speaking of people not talking, here comes Palmar. Calls me town, and that's about it. Really fucking easy thing for a scum to do, walk into the thread and call a town a town. If this is all we get from Palmar, I think its scummy as hell.



I assume you mean Rit's case, which I am ignoring

Also Palmar seems pretty likely town imo, post he just made is some solid thinking


What post did he make that was solid thinking? Seriously Palmar has hardly posted anything at all so far, I'd like to know what you thought was so solid about Palmar so far that you think hes town

I'm going to guess he's talking about the post where I provided some solid thinking.


We talking about the flying cows post? Or perhaps the one about the spiders dancing for the Queen of England, before eating her alive!

Oh wait, just like the post with your solid thinking, none of those exist.


Just because I'm a nice guy (really...)

On December 28 2015 18:50 Palmar wrote:
Exo is probably town. Also, I've read about 10 posts in the thread now and checked a few filter lengths. I'm glad rayn is playing and HF has a shorter than expected filter. But I haven't really read anything from either of them yet.

The reason I'm giving exo a maybe townread is his tinfoil hat theory regarding the mason claims. Most players who construct convoluted conspiracy theories, end up being townies. (If Exo is mafia, he would already know whether or not one or more of the mason claimers are mafia, so creating a theory becomes both more difficult, and it would make him worry about appearing to have extra information).


The idea here is that I called you town and gave a reason for it.

For the sake of this exercise let's consider you town, because otherwise this is a pointless effort.

So as a townie, you have just been called town by someone, your job is now to figure out:

a) Did Palmar want to call me town and made up some excuse to do it
b) Did Palmar see something he found interesting, and made a conclusion based on the evidence

These are really the only two options, you either believe the reason I gave for giving you a "maybe townread", or you don't. Ticktock probably reached the conclusion that my train of thought is genuine, that I actually believe you wouldn't come up with the theory you came up with as mafia, and thus my post was sincere.

Now, interestingly, it's my job to try to figure out if Ticktock genuinely liked my post, or if he just saw me post something with some reasoning and decided to call me town for it because he wanted to do that anyway.


I think it's a really easy read. What's interesting to me is you mention what went down with rsoultin/coag and the masons. So clearly you've read the thread. However you've only townread me so far, which is a pretty easy call to make at this point. Which makes me think you're trying to get town points for town reading me, when in reality it was a very easy thing to do.

Town reading me can't be the only thing you have to offer. There's nothing particularly insightful about going along with what the rest of the thread has said before you. Any other thoughts, any scum reads? So far I think you look far more scummy trying to win a bit of town cred, than a late-to-the-party townie trying to solve the game.


I haven't read the thread. I've skimmed like 2 filters and read these last 2-3 pages.



To be honest I don't believe you. If you were skimming around the part where I went off on rsoultin/coag you should know that I've been town read by most everyone.

That being the case, it'd be easy to call me town, and what I said about trying to get town cred for making a townie read that everyone else has already made holds true.


I had no idea anyone else called you town. If you want a full disclosure on how I obtained the read on you it was like this:

I respect rayn as a player so I clicked his filter and went right to his last page. on the top of page 8 of rayn's filter there is a conversation that involves all the required knowledge for me to draw the conclusions I have drawn (both about coag/rsoultin being the masons, and the evidence I used to draw the conclusion you might be town).

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 12:15 GMT
#1371
On December 28 2015 21:10 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 21:08 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:05 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:01 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:57 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:25 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:19 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:15 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:14 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 19:56 Tictock wrote:
[quote]

I assume you mean Rit's case, which I am ignoring

Also Palmar seems pretty likely town imo, post he just made is some solid thinking


What post did he make that was solid thinking? Seriously Palmar has hardly posted anything at all so far, I'd like to know what you thought was so solid about Palmar so far that you think hes town

I'm going to guess he's talking about the post where I provided some solid thinking.


We talking about the flying cows post? Or perhaps the one about the spiders dancing for the Queen of England, before eating her alive!

Oh wait, just like the post with your solid thinking, none of those exist.


Just because I'm a nice guy (really...)

On December 28 2015 18:50 Palmar wrote:
Exo is probably town. Also, I've read about 10 posts in the thread now and checked a few filter lengths. I'm glad rayn is playing and HF has a shorter than expected filter. But I haven't really read anything from either of them yet.

The reason I'm giving exo a maybe townread is his tinfoil hat theory regarding the mason claims. Most players who construct convoluted conspiracy theories, end up being townies. (If Exo is mafia, he would already know whether or not one or more of the mason claimers are mafia, so creating a theory becomes both more difficult, and it would make him worry about appearing to have extra information).


The idea here is that I called you town and gave a reason for it.

For the sake of this exercise let's consider you town, because otherwise this is a pointless effort.

So as a townie, you have just been called town by someone, your job is now to figure out:

a) Did Palmar want to call me town and made up some excuse to do it
b) Did Palmar see something he found interesting, and made a conclusion based on the evidence

These are really the only two options, you either believe the reason I gave for giving you a "maybe townread", or you don't. Ticktock probably reached the conclusion that my train of thought is genuine, that I actually believe you wouldn't come up with the theory you came up with as mafia, and thus my post was sincere.

Now, interestingly, it's my job to try to figure out if Ticktock genuinely liked my post, or if he just saw me post something with some reasoning and decided to call me town for it because he wanted to do that anyway.


I think it's a really easy read. What's interesting to me is you mention what went down with rsoultin/coag and the masons. So clearly you've read the thread. However you've only townread me so far, which is a pretty easy call to make at this point. Which makes me think you're trying to get town points for town reading me, when in reality it was a very easy thing to do.

Town reading me can't be the only thing you have to offer. There's nothing particularly insightful about going along with what the rest of the thread has said before you. Any other thoughts, any scum reads? So far I think you look far more scummy trying to win a bit of town cred, than a late-to-the-party townie trying to solve the game.


I haven't read the thread. I've skimmed like 2 filters and read these last 2-3 pages.



To be honest I don't believe you. If you were skimming around the part where I went off on rsoultin/coag you should know that I've been town read by most everyone.

That being the case, it'd be easy to call me town, and what I said about trying to get town cred for making a townie read that everyone else has already made holds true.


I had no idea anyone else called you town. If you want a full disclosure on how I obtained the read on you it was like this:

I respect rayn as a player so I clicked his filter and went right to his last page. on the top of page 8 of rayn's filter there is a conversation that involves all the required knowledge for me to draw the conclusions I have drawn (both about coag/rsoultin being the masons, and the evidence I used to draw the conclusion you might be town).



You'll get no town cred from me, scum


I think my world is going to be instantly better if I pretend that you don't exist.

so I'll do that from now on.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 12:25 GMT
#1375
On December 28 2015 21:21 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 21:15 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:10 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:08 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:05 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:01 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:57 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:25 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:19 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:15 Palmar wrote:
[quote]
I'm going to guess he's talking about the post where I provided some solid thinking.


We talking about the flying cows post? Or perhaps the one about the spiders dancing for the Queen of England, before eating her alive!

Oh wait, just like the post with your solid thinking, none of those exist.


Just because I'm a nice guy (really...)

On December 28 2015 18:50 Palmar wrote:
Exo is probably town. Also, I've read about 10 posts in the thread now and checked a few filter lengths. I'm glad rayn is playing and HF has a shorter than expected filter. But I haven't really read anything from either of them yet.

The reason I'm giving exo a maybe townread is his tinfoil hat theory regarding the mason claims. Most players who construct convoluted conspiracy theories, end up being townies. (If Exo is mafia, he would already know whether or not one or more of the mason claimers are mafia, so creating a theory becomes both more difficult, and it would make him worry about appearing to have extra information).


The idea here is that I called you town and gave a reason for it.

For the sake of this exercise let's consider you town, because otherwise this is a pointless effort.

So as a townie, you have just been called town by someone, your job is now to figure out:

a) Did Palmar want to call me town and made up some excuse to do it
b) Did Palmar see something he found interesting, and made a conclusion based on the evidence

These are really the only two options, you either believe the reason I gave for giving you a "maybe townread", or you don't. Ticktock probably reached the conclusion that my train of thought is genuine, that I actually believe you wouldn't come up with the theory you came up with as mafia, and thus my post was sincere.

Now, interestingly, it's my job to try to figure out if Ticktock genuinely liked my post, or if he just saw me post something with some reasoning and decided to call me town for it because he wanted to do that anyway.


I think it's a really easy read. What's interesting to me is you mention what went down with rsoultin/coag and the masons. So clearly you've read the thread. However you've only townread me so far, which is a pretty easy call to make at this point. Which makes me think you're trying to get town points for town reading me, when in reality it was a very easy thing to do.

Town reading me can't be the only thing you have to offer. There's nothing particularly insightful about going along with what the rest of the thread has said before you. Any other thoughts, any scum reads? So far I think you look far more scummy trying to win a bit of town cred, than a late-to-the-party townie trying to solve the game.


I haven't read the thread. I've skimmed like 2 filters and read these last 2-3 pages.



To be honest I don't believe you. If you were skimming around the part where I went off on rsoultin/coag you should know that I've been town read by most everyone.

That being the case, it'd be easy to call me town, and what I said about trying to get town cred for making a townie read that everyone else has already made holds true.


I had no idea anyone else called you town. If you want a full disclosure on how I obtained the read on you it was like this:

I respect rayn as a player so I clicked his filter and went right to his last page. on the top of page 8 of rayn's filter there is a conversation that involves all the required knowledge for me to draw the conclusions I have drawn (both about coag/rsoultin being the masons, and the evidence I used to draw the conclusion you might be town).



You'll get no town cred from me, scum


Why scum rather than null?


The progression of our conversation just now:

Palmar hasn't been around at all for this game so far
Enters the thread by by town reading me, specifically for the masons incident with rsoultin/coag
Claims he hasn't read any of the thread and that had no idea anybody else town read me

I'm not sure I believe his claim that he's read so little, or that he had no idea anybody else townread me. I think he's lying, and therefore I think he's scum.


you're a moron, read the conversation I pointed towards. Do you think I just randomly came up in three minutes with exactly the conversation that happens to contain exactly all the information needed to make the conclusions I have.

I must go to my happy place.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 12:26 GMT
#1377
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/500627-outlaw-mini-mafia?page=61#1216

Here, jesus.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 12:29 GMT
#1378
It's tempting to make a video but I cba
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 12:29 GMT
#1379
On December 28 2015 21:15 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 21:10 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:08 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:05 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 21:01 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:57 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:25 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:19 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:15 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:14 ExO_ wrote:
[quote]

What post did he make that was solid thinking? Seriously Palmar has hardly posted anything at all so far, I'd like to know what you thought was so solid about Palmar so far that you think hes town

I'm going to guess he's talking about the post where I provided some solid thinking.


We talking about the flying cows post? Or perhaps the one about the spiders dancing for the Queen of England, before eating her alive!

Oh wait, just like the post with your solid thinking, none of those exist.


Just because I'm a nice guy (really...)

On December 28 2015 18:50 Palmar wrote:
Exo is probably town. Also, I've read about 10 posts in the thread now and checked a few filter lengths. I'm glad rayn is playing and HF has a shorter than expected filter. But I haven't really read anything from either of them yet.

The reason I'm giving exo a maybe townread is his tinfoil hat theory regarding the mason claims. Most players who construct convoluted conspiracy theories, end up being townies. (If Exo is mafia, he would already know whether or not one or more of the mason claimers are mafia, so creating a theory becomes both more difficult, and it would make him worry about appearing to have extra information).


The idea here is that I called you town and gave a reason for it.

For the sake of this exercise let's consider you town, because otherwise this is a pointless effort.

So as a townie, you have just been called town by someone, your job is now to figure out:

a) Did Palmar want to call me town and made up some excuse to do it
b) Did Palmar see something he found interesting, and made a conclusion based on the evidence

These are really the only two options, you either believe the reason I gave for giving you a "maybe townread", or you don't. Ticktock probably reached the conclusion that my train of thought is genuine, that I actually believe you wouldn't come up with the theory you came up with as mafia, and thus my post was sincere.

Now, interestingly, it's my job to try to figure out if Ticktock genuinely liked my post, or if he just saw me post something with some reasoning and decided to call me town for it because he wanted to do that anyway.


I think it's a really easy read. What's interesting to me is you mention what went down with rsoultin/coag and the masons. So clearly you've read the thread. However you've only townread me so far, which is a pretty easy call to make at this point. Which makes me think you're trying to get town points for town reading me, when in reality it was a very easy thing to do.

Town reading me can't be the only thing you have to offer. There's nothing particularly insightful about going along with what the rest of the thread has said before you. Any other thoughts, any scum reads? So far I think you look far more scummy trying to win a bit of town cred, than a late-to-the-party townie trying to solve the game.


I haven't read the thread. I've skimmed like 2 filters and read these last 2-3 pages.



To be honest I don't believe you. If you were skimming around the part where I went off on rsoultin/coag you should know that I've been town read by most everyone.

That being the case, it'd be easy to call me town, and what I said about trying to get town cred for making a townie read that everyone else has already made holds true.


I had no idea anyone else called you town. If you want a full disclosure on how I obtained the read on you it was like this:

I respect rayn as a player so I clicked his filter and went right to his last page. on the top of page 8 of rayn's filter there is a conversation that involves all the required knowledge for me to draw the conclusions I have drawn (both about coag/rsoultin being the masons, and the evidence I used to draw the conclusion you might be town).



You'll get no town cred from me, scum


Why scum rather than null?

Why null? Don't you think I should be confirmed town for actually telling the truth and backing it up?
Computer says mafia
1 2 3 4 5 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 828
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
CosmosSc2 35
Railgan 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53182
Shuttle 7714
FanTaSy 2023
BeSt 517
Horang2 492
EffOrt 219
Soma 139
Mind 126
Last 124
Pusan 117
[ Show more ]
Zeus 102
Sexy 95
ggaemo 86
hero 72
Hyun 71
Sea.KH 67
Killer 62
Aegong 51
Snow 44
ToSsGirL 32
PianO 31
Bale 24
JYJ 20
NaDa 18
Sacsri 15
zelot 13
Rock 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3081
qojqva1727
Dendi1194
XcaliburYe270
420jenkins120
Counter-Strike
fl0m3632
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor704
Liquid`Hasu632
Other Games
B2W.Neo924
Beastyqt546
byalli423
Mlord380
Livibee213
Hui .173
ArmadaUGS123
Mew2King61
QueenE53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick725
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3472
Other Games
• WagamamaTV68
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 4m
Replay Cast
9h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 4m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 4m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.