• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:30
CEST 07:30
KST 14:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7424 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 06 2016 04:53 GMT
#4218
Actually I just skimmed and missed that part.
Shows me to not read stuff, doi.

Ignore meeeeeee.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 06 2016 16:05 GMT
#4237
That reads list is lame.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 07 2016 00:10 GMT
#4280
On January 07 2016 09:05 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2016 08:20 Damdred wrote:
Meh onegu just seems super town to me.


outside of mechanics i kinda agree with this. doesn't onegu tend to actually enjoy being mafia more than town? idk his filter isn't really filled with enjoyment tbh, it kinda trends more toward the pissy/not caring side which is the townier side of when he is inactive if i remember right.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/496215-mini-mafia-the-kinda-vanilla-experience?user=Onegu

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/479775-xxx-mini-mafia-a-night-of-debauchery-18?user=Onegu&page=5

i just see a lot more joy in these games than onegu has in the current one (he is scum in both of these)


Maybe.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 07 2016 00:11 GMT
#4281
Just an FYI that I'm mostly taking other people's words for it that Onegu is town - I have no opinion beyond that.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 07 2016 00:32 GMT
#4285
On January 07 2016 09:32 nooniansoong wrote:
wait a second what if obi is godfather


Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 07 2016 01:27 GMT
#4289
lol I didn't even know that hts was a part of this game.
Well okay then.

I'ma vote Slam since more people are voting him.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 07 2016 02:25 GMT
#4290
(Honestly I think they're both scum but to each his own - it seems that that's general consensus now and my will shall be done regardless of the order.)
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 07 2016 16:36 GMT
#4310
Nm might be town.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 07 2016 20:39 GMT
#4344
On January 08 2016 05:29 The Shining wrote:
The vote count looks bad btw. Votes just piled on Slam. Obviously I'll look like shit if he flips scum for saying this but is this really a bus? I guess I just feel weird because all my scum reads are voting Slam and 3 of my town reads aren't voting yet.


It doesn't matter if slam isn't doing anything.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 07 2016 21:26 GMT
#4359
Can we please just focus on slam/OO?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 07 2016 22:13 GMT
#4388
On January 08 2016 06:27 ritoky wrote:
obi, what about oo should i focus on?


The fact that he's mafia.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 07 2016 22:38 GMT
#4405
On January 08 2016 07:31 The Shining wrote:
I like how our confirmed town is risking mod kill


He does that.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 07 2016 22:39 GMT
#4406
On January 08 2016 07:28 nooniansoong wrote:
if i were you guys i would probably think I was scum. My PoE now looks like
oo
ows
onegu
alakaslam

who are all basically lynch bait. Must be wrong. I probably towned EXO too easily today. NM does have a sick scum game as evidenced from that last newbie but this looks different.


Still green checked lalala.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 07 2016 22:51 GMT
#4412
On January 08 2016 07:42 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 07:39 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 08 2016 07:28 nooniansoong wrote:
if i were you guys i would probably think I was scum. My PoE now looks like
oo
ows
onegu
alakaslam

who are all basically lynch bait. Must be wrong. I probably towned EXO too easily today. NM does have a sick scum game as evidenced from that last newbie but this looks different.


Still green checked lalala.


I really hope the gf flips in Slam or someone else tomorrow so I can believe you're 100% town. You keep using this as your main defense and it's starting to irk me =/


Yeah I'm actually godfather.
Oh well - you got me.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 07 2016 22:55 GMT
#4414
On January 08 2016 07:54 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 07:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 08 2016 07:42 The Shining wrote:
On January 08 2016 07:39 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 08 2016 07:28 nooniansoong wrote:
if i were you guys i would probably think I was scum. My PoE now looks like
oo
ows
onegu
alakaslam

who are all basically lynch bait. Must be wrong. I probably towned EXO too easily today. NM does have a sick scum game as evidenced from that last newbie but this looks different.


Still green checked lalala.


I really hope the gf flips in Slam or someone else tomorrow so I can believe you're 100% town. You keep using this as your main defense and it's starting to irk me =/


Yeah I'm actually godfather.
Oh well - you got me.


Lol all I'm saying is I'd like more from you than "I'm green checked." And once gf flips, I can put this to rest


I'll step up eventually, probably when I stop having fun or something.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 07 2016 23:07 GMT
#4427
I'm still godfather.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 07 2016 23:10 GMT
#4430
Palmar is probably mafia.
So is OO.

I can see ExO being a third.

I base all of these things on absolutely nothing.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 07 2016 23:20 GMT
#4441
On January 08 2016 08:14 ExO_ wrote:
Holy shit why am I scummy now? Jesus Christ its like a rotating door. I really hope it's scum coming in here trying to push suspicion on me yet again, and not townies.

OWS since you are all but confirmed town at this point please listen. I'm not scum. idk what to do but I don't want to lose the game later on b/c confirmed towns scum read me and ended up pusing me.


I don't feel strongly about anyone being scum right now.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 07 2016 23:22 GMT
#4444
On January 08 2016 08:17 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 08:08 The Shining wrote:
On January 08 2016 08:04 Damdred wrote:
Congrats Obi on being basically confirmed town. To bad SL didn't make his second check better.

Interesting that palmar wouldn't move to slam yesterday when we were shenanigans.

Time to think


Hmmmm.

Palmar+OO+exo?

If not exo, NMs ritoky case might have merit.


Hey everyone, this was after the GB lynch and before the cop flipped. Remember this?

Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 08:04 Palmar wrote:
On January 05 2016 08:03 Damdred wrote:
Well I'm glad it was the case hrm I look sorta bad but it made sense to me at the time

technically it could've been a scum vs scum wagon (see gb didn't vote slam). But he also may just have given up.

either way, checking slam: fantastic idea.






This might be valuable information though.
I know for a fact Palmar hates checking lynchbait so him saying this and Slam consequently flipping godfather looks pretty significant.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2016 00:30 GMT
#4461
On January 08 2016 08:54 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 08:22 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 08 2016 08:17 NocturneMage wrote:
On January 08 2016 08:08 The Shining wrote:
On January 08 2016 08:04 Damdred wrote:
Congrats Obi on being basically confirmed town. To bad SL didn't make his second check better.

Interesting that palmar wouldn't move to slam yesterday when we were shenanigans.

Time to think


Hmmmm.

Palmar+OO+exo?

If not exo, NMs ritoky case might have merit.


Hey everyone, this was after the GB lynch and before the cop flipped. Remember this?

On January 05 2016 08:04 Palmar wrote:
On January 05 2016 08:03 Damdred wrote:
Well I'm glad it was the case hrm I look sorta bad but it made sense to me at the time

technically it could've been a scum vs scum wagon (see gb didn't vote slam). But he also may just have given up.

either way, checking slam: fantastic idea.






This might be valuable information though.
I know for a fact Palmar hates checking lynchbait so him saying this and Slam consequently flipping godfather looks pretty significant.


o rly? why would you hate checking lynchbait... lynchbait seems like the perfect thing to check.


It's Palmar's general line of thinking as town.
I agree with it, which is why it's weird that he didn't think it this game. And, coincidentally, he tells people to check the lynchbait godfather of all things?
Retired.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 218
ProTech137
Nina 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21401
Dewaltoss 178
Bale 53
ZergMaN 27
Noble 11
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 730
Other Games
summit1g11444
Sick199
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick923
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 41
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2161
League of Legends
• Lourlo1165
• Rush845
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 30m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 30m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 30m
Replay Cast
17h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.