• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:15
CEST 08:15
KST 15:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9638 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 06:30 GMT
#2114
Oh, I forgot about Palmar. Could be scum too.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 06:45 GMT
#2117
On December 29 2015 15:42 Vivax wrote:
Id vote Artanis and Damdred for town leaders in this game

[image loading]
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 06:51 GMT
#2119
Personal lynch candidates for tomorrow:
  • Ritoky
  • ObiWanShinobi
  • TicTock
  • HolyFlare

I don't really have good reasons to want to lynch HF yet other than him being the strongest active player I'm not townreading and some tone shit yet. Also need to go through Palmar a bit better.

Personal don't ever lynch list:
  • Masons
  • Rayn
  • Damdred
  • SL
  • ExO_
  • Trfel
  • Koshi (much to my dismay)


Probably also don't lynch Vivax, GB and Ness though I'm getting a bit less sure of the latter.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 06:52 GMT
#2120
And now I'm going to spend time with Tina, talk to you guys later
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 09:17 GMT
#2198
Rayn, Vivax being dumb doesn't make him scum. I'm pretty sure he's town. Also pretty sure Koshi is town, just don't think he bothers as much as he has. Seems invested in the game and has emotions which is usually enough.
Could lynch Palmar probably.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 09:18 GMT
#2199
On December 29 2015 18:14 ritoky wrote:
i ask cuz he was one of the 2 filters i hadn't clicked on yet on mod post, i clicked on it and i saw this:

Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:44 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:42 Rels wrote:
Caught up. Sheeping rayn
##Vote TT


Really?/


Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:47 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:46 Rels wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:44 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:42 Rels wrote:
Caught up. Sheeping rayn
##Vote TT


Really?/

What do you mean ?


I'm unhappy about your sudden arrival, mostly.


Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:52 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm actually laughing irl.
Silly Rels.


Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:54 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:53 Rels wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:52 Koshi wrote:
21/20 people voting for the same target and Rels his case is:

"OWS thinks I am mafia for voting with him"

True this is bad. But I don't remember OWS doing stuff recently, so him being "really" at a sheep post after Damdred said the same thing is suspicious to me. It only makes sense if TT is scum though.


This actually makes even less sense.


Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:56 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm super tempted to just up and do it, tbh.



Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:57 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On the other hand I kind of want to just up and kill Tictock.
Hrm.


Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:58 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Meh, it's not gonna happen.
We can deal with this at night then.


he kinda shits on rels when he comes in then pussies out on the swap.

Stop making me waffle on you
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 09:20 GMT
#2201
On December 29 2015 18:18 Palmar wrote:
RIP


Honestly impressed he lasted as long as he did. Anyone living his lifestyle should've died age 40.

Also, people are calling you mafia. You might want to address that.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 09:45 GMT
#2216
I kind of want Palmar to focus his efforts on HF. I feel it's most likely to result in something we can read both of them on.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 10:28 GMT
#2241
Goddamnit Palmar stop that shit. I want to get N1'd and you're not helping.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 10:38 GMT
#2243
The game will be paused for 24h on new years.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 10:55 GMT
#2250
Trfel, ExO is never scum this game. Your energy is better spent elsewhere.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 10:56 GMT
#2251
Oh wait TicTock posted that. My bad. Still goes though.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 11:01 GMT
#2252
Also vivax please stop antagonizing people and do stuff.
Proving HF is scum would fall under stuff and be useful.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 11:13 GMT
#2254
On December 29 2015 20:05 Holyflare wrote:
Hey artanis can you explain how you go from townreading me to putting me in a lynch list? Doesn't quite make sense.

Also I like exo's post on ritoky that's pretty good evidence for him being mafia if he knew TT does this as mafia but switched anyway, especially as TT's posts weren't convincing at all.

I've been saying I'm kinda tonereading you as scum for a while now. Already said before I didn't have any concrete reasons for it so I haven't really pushed it much. Just feels like the aggression with which you post and the places you poke at feel more likely to be scum. Not something you can do or say much with so I haven't really expanded or pushed on it yet. Currently can go either way and the main reason you're on the lynch list is because I want people to look into you as I'm far from certain I can read you.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 11:18 GMT
#2256
On December 29 2015 20:15 Holyflare wrote:
Because from what I see is in your filter you town read me and then retract it because I follow my town meta and then somehow when I do the opposite to what you call me scummy for you still have me in a lynch list?

With TT the guy who I tried to kill.

It's not based on the what, but the how. Feels bro.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 11:24 GMT
#2258
On December 29 2015 20:20 Holyflare wrote:
I mean the reasons your filter state:

I think hf is town and gb mafia raym because clealy hf is pushing logically and gb isn't!

I think hf is town because he's pushing his main wagon and looking at other people.

I think hf might be mafia because despite his progression on ness he definitely just judged thread interest and backed off even though a lot of people think ness was scummy.

I think hf is mafia because he's not aggressive.

Even though I think he's not aggressive which is his town meta he's mafia.

Now he's arguing with gb and vivax and lynching ticktock despite shenanigans he's still mafia.

I'm not really sure I can follow the logic so please correct me if I'm wrong and explain what your read actually is.

I thought your original approach was townie. My main issue with you is feeling there's a discrepancy between the way you post and what intuitively would make sense to me. You're tonally inconsistent in a way that suggests to me that some of it is feigned. I can't be more specific right now because I'm on my phone as I blocked TL on my laptop so I wouldn't actually get myself distracted during work (lol look how thats working out for me).

You are not my favoured lynch. That would be OWS. You are however suspicious and I would like people to look into you. I will do the same after work.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 11:35 GMT
#2260
Rayn if I die and you don't and you get town vivax lynched D2 I will be very mad at you.

If you get him lynched and he's somehow actually scum I will profusely apologize. I doubt it though. Not only due to the claim and unclaim timing but also his extreme cockiness. If he's scum he wouldn't keep antagonizing you, no point.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 11:44 GMT
#2264
On December 29 2015 20:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 20:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Rayn if I die and you don't and you get town vivax lynched D2 I will be very mad at you.

If you get him lynched and he's somehow actually scum I will profusely apologize. I doubt it though. Not only due to the claim and unclaim timing but also his extreme cockiness. If he's scum he wouldn't keep antagonizing you, no point.

He is not town if he doesn't die this night so i don't really care to discuss this.

Mafia sees you basically 100% wanting to lynch vivax. I don't see why they'd shoot him at all. Even the shitstorm tomorrow alone is worth keeping him around, especially since they can just RB if he is.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 11:50 GMT
#2268
On December 29 2015 20:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis do you mean cocky Vivax like this:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 04:49 Vivax wrote:
I'm still not caught up with the thread, I'm also tired today, and I don't see how I can save myself from this lynch.

I give up and I don't want to play this game anymore, I'm tired of getting called scum whenever I have a life outside of this fucking game compared to people like rayn. Get this over with and I hope it's going to make you feel extremely satisfacted to see me flipping green you bad bastards.

Hope scum wins this game, this town doesn't deserve to win. I gave you scum on a silver plate and you rejected it for some shitty reasoning.

.....?
Do you want to guess what alignment he was?

Needs context. That looks like martyring, this looks like cockiness.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 11:52 GMT
#2270
On December 29 2015 20:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I'll give you a hint
+ Show Spoiler +
this is an open setup and Vivax is never gonna be green in this game

I don't think that's necessarily true. Also scum can be fine just constantly RBing the JK if he is, or at least for a bit. With so many people its unlikely they'd get to RB a blue anyway.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 109
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 443
Hyuk 336
Leta 167
Hyun 85
ZergMaN 14
Hm[arnc] 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm229
League of Legends
JimRising 762
Other Games
summit1g8975
WinterStarcraft509
Mew2King66
ArmadaUGS61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick835
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2310
League of Legends
• Rush1479
• Lourlo1127
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 46m
INu's Battles
5h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 46m
Replay Cast
16h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.